LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Immature Boy

Subscribe to our patreon for access to exclusive captions and stories from only $1!
https://www.patreon.com/femdiapers

I had a friend edit this for me let me know what you think! 

Jerry sprawled across the couch, his legs dangling over the footrest. Skilfully, he tried not to take his eyes off the screen as he carefully manoeuvred through the battlefield on Call of Duty. Pausing to take a quick break, he parked his character behind a wall, so one of the hands holding the softly buzzing controller could grab a handful of Cheetos. As he did this, suddenly his target approached on screen, and Jerry had to shove the food in as quickly as possible to deal with the intruder. The Cheeto's went everywhere- the golden orange dust sprinkling his mouth, face, and clothes.

'I don't know what to do with him....' Jerry's mother shook her head, annoyed 'he dribbles his food everywhere like a damn toddler.'

She put her cup of coffee down on the table, clutching her temples as she heard her son cheer from the other room. Vera, her most trusted friend, petted her arm sympathetically.

'I know it’s hard with boys....' She said, eyes sparkling 'I should know- there are ten in my class alone!'

'It's not the same thing, Vera!' His mother laughed in annoyance 'you look after preschoolers....Jerry is a teenage boy.'

'Well....' Vera shrugged, smiling 'you know what they say- boys will be boys. He's just not grown up yet, that's all. I still see Jerry as that cute little lad who would run into my arms whenever you dropped him off.'

'I would give anything for THOSE days back...' His mother sighed 'he was easier to handle. Not as messy, not as loud....Just a perfect baby boy.'

'What the boy needs is some responsibility' Vera said, looking over at the blaring TV with fondness 'Jerry should find a job, or volunteer.'

His mother laughed out loud, shaking her head.

'Good luck getting him a job! His resume is a piece of tumble weed!'

'Oh it can't be that hard!' Vera laughed, grabbing her friends arm excitedly 'listen- drop him off at my work! I'll let him volunteer at the daycare! He'll learn not to be such a baby when he sees how other babies are!'

For the first time in a long while, Jerry's mother's tired and exasperated eyes widened.

'Vera, that is a wonderful idea!' She gushed, smiling widely 'he'll absolutely love it! I'll send him first thing tomorrow!'

'So....Why am I going to Vera's again?'

Jerry rubbed his eyes grumpily, staring out the passenger side as the morning birds flocked from tree to tree. It was the earliest he'd been woken in months.

'I want you to learn something from being here.' His mother said sternly 'and I'll pick you up at five, understand?'

The car slowly snailed to a halt in front of Vera's home and business, Chickadee Daycare. The sign hanging on the fence was written in a childish crayon, with pictures that the children had done overhanging the fence. Jerry watched as Mum's and Dad's walked tiny figures to the door, put their child's bag on the pegs outside, and kissed them goodbye.

'This is going to be a long day....' Jerry muttered in annoyance.

'Don't even think of sneaking back home.' Jerry's mother warned as Jerry climbed out the car sleepily 'or you can kiss that Xbox goodbye for three months!'

Jerry came inside just as the last parent had left, hanging shyly in the doorway. Inside, he saw a big custard coloured room which was almost bursting with colour from all the little hand painted pieces of paper on the wall. He noticed shelves and shelves of toys- building blocks, prams, teddy bears, toy kitchens and cars- and he noticed that on the big flower mat, sat a dozen small children, all gazing up at Vera in adoration.

'Now, boys and girls...' Vera said in her honey sweet voice, taking a marker from out its packet and writing on a whiteboard parked beside her 'we have a new boy today, a big new boy. His name is Jerry. Can you all say that? J-E-R-R-Y

Jerry saw Vera look up at him and beckon him over as the children all slowly and carefully pronounced his name, smiling eagerly at him. Vera patted the soft carpet beside her.

'Only grownups are allowed in the big chairs' she winked at him. Jerry shyly sat down, crossing his legs as the other children did.

Jerry didn't understand why he hadn't been introduced as the assistant carer, but he didn't mind. The carpet was soft, and had the faintest smell of lavender.

As Vera went through the day's first lesson, Jerry could feel his eyes drooping. He hadn't seen a 9am in months and he certainly hadn't prepared for this. He let out a loud yawn, right as Vera was handing out the chores of the day.

'Uh oh.....' She muttered quietly, putting down her marker 'someone brought Jerry to school sleepy....Do you want to have a nap, Jerry?'

Jerry's head clunked up and down sleepily as he nodded. He felt Vera beside him, her warm hand slipping into his.

'Come on, honey. I'll show you where you can sleep.'

Vera led Jerry into one of the more quiet rooms of the daycare: the baby room. So far, no new babies had been admitted, so Jerry had the place to himself. He stood, feeling almost ready to hit the floor, as he looked at the comforting blue walls with fluffy clouds. He heard Vera behind him, a clunk, and a sliding down of something.

'Climb into here...' She said soothingly 'my goodness, such a tired boy....'

Jerry found himself practically crawling into the warm space, curling up and yawning. His head rested against a soft mattress, and from his little vision he could see a smiling lamb toy stare back. Jerry was too tired to care, and his eyes were soon shut.

'Let me wind up the special song for you....' Vera whispered gently, stroking his cheek 'I know how much you used to like the special song...'

Jerry heard a winding noise, and so he lay on his back, half asleep to investigate. As he heard Vera leave to attend to the other children, he noticed a beautiful swinging mobile, gently turning and tinkling out a lullaby. Jerry soon fell into a slumber more quickly than he realised, comforted by the warmth of his blankets and the soft beautiful music.

When Jerry awoke, he'd felt like he'd had the best nap in years. He stretched, staring up at the mobile gratefully. He almost wished he could play it again and again, never to end.

Vera opened the door quietly at first, before seeing Jerry's eyes meet hers. She beamed with warmth.

'Hi sweetheart....' She cooed 'did you have a nice nap?'

Jerry nodded, smiling. He loved Vera. Ever since he had been a child at the daycare, he had. She just never seemed to pressure him like his mother did.

'I have a little something for you to try....' She smiled 'just let me check if its right....'

Jerry noticed her carrying a bottle in her hand, with an old fashioned rubber teat at the end. It was filled with a milky liquid, and Jerry at first seemed sceptical.

'Sorry honey....But I've seen how you eat and drink at home. I just don't want you to get a drop on the sheets, that's all!'

Jerry nodded, embarrassed. If was going too really help, then perhaps he should. And besides, he didn't want to drink lying down.

Vera held out her arm, shaking the bottle on her wrist as some of the liquid dabbed her arm. She checked the temperature, nodding to herself with a smile as she knew it was perfect warmth. Jerry was surprised as the bottle was offered to him, as she offered to feed him herself.

'Go on...' She whispered gently 'you must be hungry.'

Jerry bit gently on the rubber teat, and an explosion of milky flavour warmed his mouth. It was deliciously sweet and creamy, massaging his tongue like no beer or soft drink could ever do before. It was almost addictive, and Jerry gleefully took great gulps, forgetting Vera who held the bottle to his face.

'That's it, my little one....Drink all of it. But not so fast. We have some bad news to talk about after...'

Jerry wasn't listening, and was only focused on the sweet warm drink. He finished it faster than he wanted to, and still eagerly cleaned the teat with his tongue when he was finished. Sighing, he licked his lips. Looking up at Vera, he toyed with the lamb that was left in the cot, suddenly nervous.

'What's the bad news?'

Vera sighed, taking the bottle away and placing it on the small white sideboard.

'While you were sleeping, the toilets flooded and all of them are broken. We put the rest of the children in their nappies....But I was wondering, if you'd like to try one too.'

Jerry stared at her, bright red, wondering if she was serious. She smiled kindly; judgement was not in her eyes. Jerry thought about the idea of being comforted with a soft plastic layer, lightly scented and fresh. He thought about how he would be able to sleep and be himself all day- with no interference. And he also imagined Vera changing him, her warm soft hands running down his body as she cooed to him.

A small blush on his cheeks, Jerry simply nodded.

Jerry soon found himself laying on the floor, atop a big colourful blanket with a beautiful Disney princess on the front. He watched as Vera pulled a nappy down from the stack sitting on the changing table, and gently took off his own jeans and sneakers, his old identity.

Jerry watched as Vera gently took hold of his legs, raising them in the air, and slightly powdering him with baby powder. The bottle spluttered a little too much, and Vera laughed as Jerry couldn't help but sneeze.

'Ooh!' She cooed, tapping him on the nose 'do you have the sniffles?'

Jerry couldn't stop his smile, and Vera copied it as he began to grin from ear to ear.

'You're my little smiler...' Vera said, placing a nappy under his back and pulling the straps out 'you always have and you always will.'

From the moment she pulled the plastic tabs tight, Jerry felt at home. It was a snug fit, and the plastic felt soft and safe. As he moved about, he enjoyed hearing the plastic crinkle from underneath him.

'I have to get back to class, honey-face.' Vera smiled, taking a big box of toys down from a shelf and putting them down for him 'but you can play with these on the rug like a good boy until I get back. I won't be long!'

Jerry pulled himself up, pulling the big red box toward him. He filed through the toys, wanting something interesting to play with. He let blocks, trucks, cars, and action men slip through his hands, before his eyes fell on a small pink dress. It was beautiful, with bright puffy shoulders and a big purple crystal in the centre. Jerry couldn't help himself but clutch the dress- wanting badly to put it on. What was going to stop him? Nobody was going to see him here- and nobody would be there to tell him no. Slipping off his own shirt and pants, Jerry let the pink silk encase him as he firmly tied the ribbon behind his back in a big bow. At the bottom of the box, he also found a (slightly squashed) pair of baby pink ballet shoes, which he also tried on to go with his new dress. He looked simply beautiful, and Jerry wished more than anything that this could be his every day wear.

Jerry realised soon that he had missed out on the glories of being a small girl. He found teddy bears and dolls to cuddle, their soft material squishing against his face. He found Disney Princess stickers, which he couldn't help but pocket for later. He also found his favourite new toy, a beautiful blue eyed doll named Isabella, who looked like she had been made in the 1950's. Jerry found himself enjoying her company, as most little girls do with their dolls, and as he waited for Vera to return, even slipped into a nap with her nestled in his arms.

As the afternoon drew to a close, Jerry's mother stood impatiently with her car keys in her hands, watching with an envious sigh as new parents carrying their toddlers out the day-care exited. In the back of her mind, her heart bled for the chance she'd missed on having more children. She was especially angry now that she knew Jerry was not in the main room where she told him she would pick him up, which meant her only child had defied her again.

Vera appeared from the staff room, picking up stray blocks and toys as the last of the children exited.

'So, Jerry stormed off, did he?' His mother said bitterly in anger, crossing her arms 'I'm so sorry, Vera. I just knew he'd-'

'Jerry has been wonderful!' Vera said with a smile, shaking her head 'he's been so quiet and well behaved! He's having a little sleep right at this minute, if you'd believe it.'

'Sleep? Well behaved?' His mother said, puzzled. Memories of her little boy with golden curls fled back to her 'you've only used that language when he was a baby!'

Vera winked.

'Just come and see him now....'

She beckoned his mother to the door.

Vera opened the door gently to show Jerry peacefully asleep after a hard day's playing with Isabella in his arms, one thumb gently being sucked. His mother put her hand over her heart.

'Oh....' She choked out 'he used to always sleep like that.....My baby boy.'

'I think you still have him...' Vera said, gently winding up the mobile 'Jerry is still the baby you knew. He needs his toys, his nappies, your love, and patience. He wants his Mommy back, too.'

'He's in pink.....That's new.' Jerry's mother said, puzzled 'I would love him as a child if he wished, as I still love him as if he were my baby- but why is he dressed like this?'

'….Perhaps...' Vera smiled 'he has chosen to start again as a little girl. And you can now start over with a daughter- a new child for you to raise.'

Upon hearing those words, his mother’s heart soared. Yearning for a new child without realising that Jerry had been in front of her all along was almost too much to bare. Gently, Jerry's mother shook him lightly, with Jerry slowly opening his eyes to not seeing a grouchy usual Mum, but a gentle and soft spoken mother.

'Darling.....Sweetheart...' She said gently 'it's time to go home, princess.'

Princess? Jerry looked toward his mother, scared of seeing judgement in her eyes.

'You don't have to hide from me anymore....' she smiled down at him 'I don't want you to live unhappily as I have, and with you being my baby girl- we'll both be happy. Now come on sweetheart- it's time to go home for tea.'

'Can I still wear my nappies?' Jerry asked in a small quiet voice as he arose, holding Isabella by the hand and rubbing his eyes.

'Of course, little one. You need them.' Jerry's mother said, taking his hand 'we'll figure this all out together, don't you worry. You're never going to be alone ever again, my precious little girl.'

• Like 8
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What a great start. A new baby girl to take care of. No while boy a girl she can have to dress her as she wants and care for her. She never knew but she was delighted to find this out. 

How old is your teen age boy I would like some details about Jerry (my name is Jerry too) and some details about you how are you are you married.

Please don't keep us waiting. :-)

On 12/26/2022 at 11:22 AM, Eagle0769 said:

What a great start. A new baby girl to take care of. No while boy a girl she can have to dress her as she wants and care for her. She never knew but she was delighted to find this out. 

How old is your teen age boy I would like some details about Jerry (my name is Jerry too) and some details about you how are you are you married.

Please don't keep us waiting. ?

Is definitely an excellent start!! I hope it hasn’t been abandoned!!

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...