LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

"It's a Beautiful Morning" is song by The Rascals in 1968 and my morning is beautiful sitting here in a warm, wet, and messy Magnifico diaper with a hot cup of coffee. I just love the feeling of a warm poopy in my diaper and I don't mind the clean up at all.

• Like 1

Woke up to a leaky Little for Big diaper. Honestly, I knew it wasn't gonna be thick enough for my night diaper, but I was too tired to change when I got hope and immediately crashed when I got home. I changed out of my leaky and heavily soaked diaper and into a fresh ABU PeekABU. I immediately dropped a load into my fresh diaper, lol, Murphy's law. I am not gonna let this diaper "go to waste" and will sit in it until I wet a few times in it today.

• Like 1

My Attends Pemier diaper is very wet and now messy this morning with a nice pair of printed plastic pants. I woke up wet and then messed my diaper in the living room while checking and responding to several emails on my phone. Then I sat down in my office feeling the warm squish with a hot cup of coffee, while I paid one bill. Now it's time to relax and enjoy my wet and poopy diaper for a while before I change and go to the gym. I find the dialectic of taking care of adult responsibilities like emails and bills while in a wet and messy diaper intriguing and delightful, and just a little stinky,

• Like 1

I just had a very wet night in a pink Trest diaper, now followed by a very messy morning in the same wet diaper. All is good, no leaks, just a warm bulging, soft, squishy wet and poopy diaper with no plans to change for several hours. In fact, I will get my morning exercise in my wet and messy pink Trest diaper. Sitting here right now is pure extasy.

• Like 1

Got home from work and changed into a fresh ABU PeekABU and immediately dropped a load in it, lol, followed of course by a small wetting. I tried to fall asleep but have too much anxiety, so will just sit here and relax in this diaper until I wet again and will probably shower and change again as I'd be worried about leaking. Haven't really worn the PeekABU's much so don't know what their real capacity is to handle a couple of wettings beyond 2 and a messy diaper.

I am sitting here with a wet and messy pink Trest diaper and a hot cup of coffee this early morning. A warm and squishy diaper and hot cup of coffee is a great way to start the day.

I'm sitting in a pretty good mess right now.  Came home after work and had to go,  so I put and a Rearz Mermaid Tales and went. I peed a nice flood in my diaper and then made a nice, big,  soft poop in my diaper.  It's nice and warm and sticky and squishy right now.  Had a few beverages and breakfast and peed some more.  Doing some laundry before a change and then going to bed.  

• Like 1

I am. Diaperer up yesterday evening and went to bed - and needed to poop at 11pm. Stayed in the night and now sitting here in the same messy diaper at 7am - preparing for a shower and getting ready for office.

I am starting the month of November in a soaked and messy Cushies diaper, sitting here with a warm, wet, squishy, comforting poopy diaper and fortunately no leaks, yeo, no leaks, I just checked my chair pad. I finished my coffee, but not finished with my diaper., another second messy load just added to double the pleasure. Fortunately I don't mind cleaning up and already have a Classico V2 diaper out for my wet but no more messing day at work.

Sorry for the consecutive posts. It's Saturday morning and no different than most of my mornings sitting here in a wet and messy, this time Attends Premier diaper, with a pair of yellow nylon taffeta pants from Babykins. Coffee is done, I'll be right back...the walk to the kitchen was delightful feeling the warm poopy load in my diaper and now squish #2 sitting back down. Oh, and good coffee, too!

11 hours ago, Moochie said:

Sorry for the consecutive posts. It's Saturday morning and no different than most of my mornings sitting here in a wet and messy, this time Attends Premier diaper, with a pair of yellow nylon taffeta pants from Babykins. Coffee is done, I'll be right back...the walk to the kitchen was delightful feeling the warm poopy load in my diaper and now squish #2 sitting back down. Oh, and good coffee, too!

Love it!  The messy morning diaper, the walk to the kitchen, the coffee, the only thing that changes in your morning routine is the brand of diaper you are wearing.  Even the morning jog or excersize in your messy diaper remains the same.

13 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Love it!  The messy morning diaper, the walk to the kitchen, the coffee, the only thing that changes in your morning routine is the brand of diaper you are wearing.  Even the morning jog or excersize in your messy diaper remains the same.

Indeed, you are correct. Here is this morning: I put on a Cushies cloth back diaper at about 4:30 pm yesterday. I wet while watching television with my wife, I didn't want to change because the diaper still had more capacity, so I went to bed wet. I am not incontinent, therefore when I wet at night I know that I am wetting and simply go back to sleep, I got up early this morning with the time change, turning the clocks backward 1 hour. My diaper was very wet and heavy but not leaking. I walked downstairs, and checked emails and I had to respond to one email and while drafting my response, I relaxed and messed my wet Cushies diaper. I got some coffee and now here I am with a very wet and poopy diaper finishing my coffee, The bulge in the front of my wet diaper is substantial and the soft, messy, squishy feeling in the back of my diaper is intoxicating. A great diaper, still no press-out leaks sitting here, and no diaper blow-out either, my pee pee and poopy is nicely contained in my diaper as it should be.

Enjoying my days off at home. In a Rearz Safari with an Attends 6-tape plastic diaper over that and a generic plastic baby diaper and Pampers Baby Dry size 6 diaper as stuffers. Dropped a big load in my diaper mid-day, but these diapers have way more capacity, so currently sitting here in my mess and a mildly wet diaper and enjoying every minute of it.

I just started pooping my diaper a few minutes ago. My intestines are rumbling really bad now and it feels like I am starting to have an IBS diarrhea flare up. I am currently sitting on my couch watching tv in my messy diaper. I will be keeping this diaper on for a while until I am either finished pooping or I have a diarrhea blowout. Either way, this diaper will be very messy when I change.

I pooped my diaper about 2 hours ago and thought I would be able to change by now. I have been too busy with work to change and it is just as well because the second wave of poop finally started coming out. My diaper is getting pretty full now. Hopefully, I will have enough time to change shortly.

I am sitting here this very early Saturday morning in a MMD: massive messy diaper, a Magnifico diaper to be exact. I had some work issues on my mind, couldn't sleep so I just woke up went downstairs, worked on a report for about 30 minutes, and then got lucky with a large mess in my diaper that was already wet from the night. This is a "perfect poopie" firm and massive, warm, and now squishy. You know, after posting, and will get my morning exercise in this very wet and messy diaper. I think I will change later into an Abena M4 diaper when my wife and I meet our nephew, his wife, and daughter for a 1:00 lunch at a restaurant specializing in wings, while I will specialize in a wet diaper, no messing in public for courtesy reasons and against my "Diaper Code of Ethics" to expose unsuspecting and nonconsenting people to my poopie diaper.