LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

6 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

I am sitting in a very wet and messy tykables galactic diaper while watching a thunderbirds marathon.

Ooh! Sounds like baby's having a good time!😁 Big hugs my friend!♥️🤗🚼🍼👶

9 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

I am sitting in a very wet and messy tykables galactic diaper while watching a thunderbirds marathon.

It maybe time for changies from mommy!😁🤭😏😉♥️😃

• Like 1
21 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

Now i so wet diaber  i feels so warm i start drink coffee vait push poop mmmm🤤

• Like 1

This morning I am sitting here in a wet and messy Abena M4 cloth back diaper and pink Aww So Cute plastic pants size medium. After I got out of bed I simply relaxed while in the kitchen and messed my diaper. Yes, I am indeed sitting here with the best warm squishy feeling in my diaper. Once again, poopy diapers is not an experience that everyone enjoys. but for me a messy diaper is so comforting.

Woke up halfway through wetting my white Megamax diaper. Grabbed a cup of coffee and was on my way outside when I felt the urge to poop and not even 5 steps later I began pooping my diaper. It was completely effortless, I didn’t have to push at all, it just slid out of my bum and into my awaiting diaper like an eel. And by the time I got outside my diaper was full and sat down right in the middle of the mass of poop and began peeing uncontrollably which caused a major leak (luckily I was outside) but also served to soften the poop helping to spread it around in my diaper. 

8 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

Heräsin puolivälissä kastelemaan valkoista Megamax-vaippaani. Nappasin kupin kahvia ja olin matkalla ulos, kun tunsin halun kakkaa, eikä edes 5 askelta myöhemmin aloin kakkaamaan vaippaani. Se oli täysin vaivatonta, minun ei tarvinnut työntää ollenkaan, se vain liukui ulos pehmustamme odottavaan vaippaani kuin ankerias. Ja siihen mennessä kun pääsin ulos, vaippani oli täynnä ja istuin keskelle kakkamassaa ja aloin pissata hallitsemattomasti, mikä aiheutti suuren vuodon (onneksi olin ulkona), mutta myös pehmensi kakkaa ja levitti sitä ympäriinsä. vaipassani. 

since the night before last, I have enjoyed a wet diaper  i look forward to letting the heat poop into a diaper aaahh feels so good 🤤🤤

Now i push warm poop in my wet diaber aaaaeeoww feels so warm mmmm

I am again - testing a Critter Caboose since yesterday night. Had to poop in the evening and haven`t changed before going to bed. Now I am sitting in this diaper in the monrning, enjoying my coffee and waiting for the morning poop to join.

I am enjoying a wet and messy morning Attends Premier diaper with a pair of plastic pants from Babykins: war, squishy, and soothing. I think I will even go out for a jog in my messy diaper.

I have been a bit constipated but my diaper has a very solid medium size mess in it and now sitting here as I wet feeling the warmth spread in the front of my Tranquility ATN diaper. My wife is sleeping while I am wetting and messing.

27 minutes ago, Moochie said:

I have been a bit constipated but my diaper has a very solid medium size mess in it and now sitting here as I wet feeling the warmth spread in the front of my Tranquility ATN diaper. My wife is sleeping while I am wetting and messing.

I have two big poop in my diaber more coming feels so hot  and messy  i push my poop sliding front feels varm poop sliding over my cock 

Just now, dark-angel said:

I have two big poop in my diaber more coming feels so hot  and messy  i push my poop sliding front feels varm poop sliding over my cock 

Now more coming aaaaaahh aaahhhh feel so good 

I am sitting in my poopy overnight diaper now. A coughing spell woke me up and on the 4th cough, I started filling my diaper with a load of soft poop. COPD and incontinence leads to a ton of wetting accidents and has also triggered a lot more frequent pooping accidents. I poop my diaper every day, but lately, more pooping accidents are getting triggered by my coughing spells.

I messed my wet morning Cushies cloth back diaper while in the kitchen getting coffee, now I am sitting here with a delightful warm squishy mess in my diaper with no plans to change for several hours. I am going to get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper. I plan to go to see Oppenheimer this afternoon and I think another Cushies diaper will get me through the movie without a leaky diaper.

Right now 😉. Haven‘t done it for a couple of month. But feels good again. Probably go for a walk with our dog in an hour, while enjoying the poo between my legs 😊

I am in a a Little Rascals diaper with a Dry 24/7 over top and I’ve wet my diaper combo 4 times and I just finished pushing my 3rd huge load of poop into the seat of my diaper and I’ve never been happier, I haven’t felt this babyish in years and my diaper hasn’t even leaked yet. 

Well funny thing just happened, the wife came back from her friends house stepped in the door and said "All right stinky butt, go get changed because we need to go somewhere and you smell" I laughed and said yes I do, went and hopped in the shower then changed into a pull up for just in case and away we go.

Sitting here and just finished a cup of coffee while also enjoying the wet, warm, squishy sensations in my Classico v2 diaper...00ps I guess I wasn't quite finished, now a larger mess to enjoy. I rally like it when the need to go poopy sneaks up again and all you have to do is lift up briefly from the chair, relax, mess again, and sit back down, Ahhhh!😌(relieved face).