LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

2 hours ago, Spanky said:

I got home from work this morning and had to go.  So, I pulled down my big boy pants and put on an ABU DinoRawrZ diaper. As soon as I had my diaper on,  I  peed it.  I pulled my shorts back up and started walking towards the kitchen.  Half way there, I decided why wait and I pooped. I nice, soft and warm load filled the seat of my diaper.   I went into the kitchen and had a big bowl of Life cereal.  As I was eating,  I pushed out a little bit more poop.

I'm sitting here in a very comfortable,  wet and messy diaper, feeling like I may have to poop a little bit more.

Life cereal usually makes me go, so I'm sure I'll be pooping again later this afternoon. 

That sounds awesome buddy!?????? And SO comfortable!♥️? I can ONLY imagine what it's like in your diaper right now!????? I wish I could join you!???♥️????♥️?☺️????♥️????

On 9/23/2022 at 2:44 PM, superdiaperboy said:

just woke up in a very wet and messy tykables galactic diapee. hope mommy comes in here soon to change me so i can have a big day of play.

I'm sure she will buddy, I'm sure she will!???????

• Like 1

Just pooped in my second diaper of the day.

This morning,  I got home from work and put on a DinoRawrZ and wet and messed it right away.   I had some breakfast and then a few beers. I did feel like there was more poo coming and I  did end up  pooping that diaper a second time.   After some more beers,  that diaper became pretty wet and was really squishy with two loads in it. So, I  changed into a NS Supreme and went too bed.

I wet a few times.  When I got up, I felt the urge. I  had to go. So, I pushed out a really soft load.  Now, I'm sitting here in a really squishy, wet and messy NS Supreme. 

I'll have to get cleaned up soon and go back to big boy pants.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Spanky said:

Just pooped in my second diaper of the day.

This morning,  I got home from work and put on a DinoRawrZ and wet and messed it right away.   I had some breakfast and then a few beers. I did feel like there was more poo coming and I  did end up  pooping that diaper a second time.   After some more beers,  that diaper became pretty wet and was really squishy with two loads in it. So, I  changed into a NS Supreme and went too bed.

I wet a few times.  When I got up, I felt the urge. I  had to go. So, I pushed out a really soft load.  Now, I'm sitting here in a really squishy, wet and messy NS Supreme. 

I'll have to get cleaned up soon and go back to big boy pants.

Why buddy?! Big boy pants are LAME!?? I NEVER wanna be a big boy EVER again!??????????????☹️??☺️?♥️???? BABY ALL THE WAY!????????♥️??????

Not sure what I ate, but I woke up in the middle of the night with tummy pain. I dropped a decent load in my Princess pink diaper that was already wet. I knew I'd have to poop more so didn't change, and sure enough, about 2 hours later, squirted another load into my diaper. Still in the same diaper now several hours later. Once I wet it again, I'll change, as I'd be worried about leaking in bed. Good news is...my tummy is feeling better!

Happy Sunday morning in a wet and messy Attends Premier diaper, so very soft, warm, lumpy, and squishy. My prayers to all those affected by Hurricane Ian, especially those who lost loved ones, property, and diapers.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately not ;) And I had the perfect poo this morning. 3 nice loads, probably enough to fill 2 diapers.
But as I had to work, it went all down the drain :(
I can only dream of it for the rest of the day. How it would have squished and squashed between my butt and legs.
What a waste... 

14 hours ago, woelkchen-2018 said:

Unfortunately not ;) And I had the perfect poo this morning. 3 nice loads, probably enough to fill 2 diapers.
But as I had to work, it went all down the drain :(
I can only dream of it for the rest of the day. How it would have squished and squashed between my butt and legs.
What a waste... 

Oh no! I usually try to hold it if I’m in the office then fill my diaper or pants on the way home, I just moved places, and am out of diapers, so I do what I have to. So do messy pants count?

My morning Attends Premier diaper is very wet and now messy. While I prefer plastic back disposable diapers, the Attends Premier diapers are so soft, and now I am sitting in a soft, warm, squishy mess. Is there a better way to begin the day? Pooping my diaper in the solitude of the early morning is sooo pleasurable and peaceful.

• Like 1

I'm sitting in an ABU Little Pawz diaper that I just put on and peed and pooped in.  I came home from work and had to go, so, why not enjoy the go.  I put my diaper on and went.  Now, I'm enjoying the go, a nice soft and squishy go.

Well after spending over a week at my sister in-laws house, I am now back home and have had the opportunity to make several messy diapers. Including the one I am currently sitting in, and after drinking one of those sugar free energy drinks and a lot of water as well. I am am now quite soaked. It will be time for a change very quickly.

I pooed in my pull-up about 3 hours ago while doing housework. Nothing too severe and it seems to be quite firm and dry. I'm pretty smelly by now though and my pull-up looks a bit saggy in the back.

• Like 1

I woke up about 4 hours ago because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. I decided not to change because more poop kept coming out and there was still more wetting capacity left so fell back asleep. I just woke up again and I am now sitting on my changing pad in my overnight diaper that is now pretty well maxed out with poop and pee. I will change in a few minutes and check out my artwork. I think I will weigh this diaper after I take it off because it feels extremely heavy.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

just woke up I am sitting in a very poopy tykables overnights diapee.

Oh, I SURE hope that Mommy comes in soon to change you very quick buddy! And I hope that poopy diaper feels really good on you as you sit in your crib right now!???♥️?♥️????????♥️???

45 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Oh, I SURE hope that Mommy comes in soon to change you very quick buddy! And I hope that poopy diaper feels really good on you as you sit in your crib right now!???♥️?♥️????????♥️???

mommy came in and changed me about half and hour ago. and yes that poopy felt really good.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

mommy came in and changed me about half and hour ago. and yes that poopy felt really good.

What diapee did she change you into, did she also lay you down on the changing table?!?????

42 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

What diapee did she change you into, did she also lay you down on the changing table?!?????

she changed me into a rearz critter caboose diapee. and  no she didn't lay me onto the changing table instead she got me to climb up some steps to hop on the changing table. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

she changed me into a rearz critter caboose diapee. and  no she didn't lay me onto the changing table instead she got me to climb up some steps to hop on the changing table. 

Oh okay, I have a friend who ordered some of those diapers and he likes them a LOT! I'm glad you do too.??♥️??? Do you like being changed on the changing table?!?♥️?? I KNOW I would!???

48 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Oh okay, I have a friend who ordered some of those diapers and he likes them a LOT! I'm glad you do too.??♥️??? Do you like being changed on the changing table?!?♥️?? I KNOW I would!???

yes i do love being changed on the changing table 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

yes i do love being changed on the changing table 

I don’t doubt that you enjoy being changed on the changing table, I know I sure did back when I had one. I also liked it when mommy would just lie t the side of my crib and just change me there. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

I don’t doubt that you enjoy being changed on the changing table, I know I sure did back when I had one. I also liked it when mommy would just lie t the side of my crib and just change me there. 

She would?! That's pretty cool buddy!?? Why don't you have a changing table anymore?! If I were you I would get one right away!???????♥️??

• Like 1