LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

I got out of bed with a wet Molicare Slip Maxi diaper this Sunday morning and messed my diaper in the kitchen while getting coffee. I haven't used a Molicare diaper in awhile, and forgot how much I like them. Soft plastic, and no leaks. Now I am sitting here with hot coffee, and a warm, wet, lumpy, squishy diaper. I won't change for about two hours so that I can enjoy my wet and poopy diaper for awhile. Thank goodness for Vaseline and baby lotion for skin protection.

Currently sitting here in a soaked, and freshly messed Medium Rearz Safari, Large Bambino Cloudee, and large 6-tape Attends with waistband with 2 baby diapers as stuffers. Lots of capacity left in these diapers, so I'll be in them for at least the rest of the day, I'm sure!

• Like 1

just woke up  in my crib sitting in a extremly messy tykables overnights diaper it's so nice and squishy .oh mommy has just came in and said it's time for a diaper change so gotta go will talk soon. hope everybody has a great day in their poopie diapers and have fun diaper changes. so bye bye.  

• Like 1

I just had a little diarrhea in the Crinklz Astronaut that I've had on for the last 8 1/3 hours.   I've been consuming fluids (beer) but sweating it out more than peeing.  So my diaper is wet, but not really that wet.  I'll wear it another hour or so. Maybe I'll poop some more.

Oh my goodness, is my morning diaper wet and messy. I went to bed with an Attends Premier diaper and a pair of small pink rubber pants. I am not leaking, but this diaper is really full, and squishy as I sit here.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, OttawaGuy75 said:

Haven’t been on here for a while, so I’ll add to the conversation, so yep! Just messed my rearz mermaid and it is absolutely delightful! 

So how do you like the Mermaid ?‍♀️ diapers?  I  just ordered a bag of them to try, they'll be here in a few days. I'm excited to try them. I  like other Rearz diapers that I've tried. 

On 7/1/2022 at 7:28 AM, Spanky said:

So how do you like the Mermaid ?‍♀️ diapers?  I  just ordered a bag of them to try, they'll be here in a few days. I'm excited to try them. I  like other Rearz diapers that I've tried. 

They’re awesome, I find they fit well feel amazing and hold a lot. The tapes hold very well and they’re so cute!7C456F12-777D-4F04-95DF-2339471E60D6.thumb.jpeg.f9739e7e66e9b8de9020df58dd976e4b.jpeg

On 7/1/2022 at 1:20 PM, Crinklz Kat said:

Sitting in a poopy Li'l Squirts Splash while on a phone conference meeting. 

Lol omg I do that as well, we have zoom conferences weekly, we can all see each other faces and top, I’m usually in a diaper and will mess during the call. 
I was going to mess my jeans tonight but I’ll keep that for daytime. So now instead I’m in a fresh diaper - or was, so now I’m in a poopy diaper.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, OttawaGuy75 said:

7C456F12-777D-4F04-95DF-2339471E60D6.thumb.jpeg.f9739e7e66e9b8de9020df58dd976e4b.jpeg

Lol omg I do that as well, we have zoom conferences weekly, we can all see each other faces and top, I’m usually in a diaper and will mess during the call. 
I was going to mess my jeans tonight but I’ll keep that for daytime. So now instead I’m in a fresh diaper - or was, so now I’m in a poopy diaper.

I hope when you are on your conference calls you mute yourself when you're pooping your diaper!  The noise that comes when filling a diaper can often be heard, and if not, your squeals of pure joy will make your coworkers wonder what you are up to behind closed doors!

In the last 10 minutes there has been 4 Always Discreet commercials. On the other hand, I am not very discreet at the moment in my morning wet and messy Attends Premier diaper. A nice firm mess that is more sticky than squishy.

• Like 1

I just pooped in my Purple Northshore Supreme diaper a little bit ago.   I was taking a nap and had the urge to go. I  held off for a little bit then gave in. I  pushed out a fairly firm load into my already wet diaper.  Then I rolled over and went back to sleep. 

Now, I'm sitting here with the lumpy load between my butt cheeks.  I'll clean up in a little bit and get my big boy undies on for work.

Another day,  another Purple Northshore Supreme diaper with a big, stink mess in it. It feels really good right now,  sitting here in my recliner watching the news.  Not too wet yet, so I'll be able to stay Stinky,  Squishy and Proud for several more hours. 

• Like 1

I went to bed with a blue NS Lite diaper and a booster. I wet during the night, no leaks, and now I am up with a large mess in my diaper. So warm and squishy, I think I am sitting about 2 inches higher in the chair because of the load in my diaper.

• Like 2

just woke up in a very wet and messy tykables overnights diaper. hopefully i can poop some more before mommy comes in to change my dirty diaper. i love the feel my diaper it's so squishy and i love squishy diapers. 

• Like 1

Just woke up a little while ago in a wet and messy Pink MegaMax diaper.  I pooped about 5 hours ago,  rolled over and went back to sleep.   It was a really soft, loose poop. Not quite diarrhea,  but really soft and it squished all over my bottom. 

I'll watch the evening news and then change out of it.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

just woke up in a very wet and messy tykables overnights diaper. hopefully i can poop some more before mommy comes in to change my dirty diaper. i love the feel my diaper it's so squishy and i love squishy diapers. 

Me too buddy. BABY likes a fresh diapee DOESN'T he?!???????

16 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Me too buddy. BABY likes a fresh diapee DOESN'T he?!???????

yes baby does like when he is change into a clean diapee

• Like 1

I am up this morning in a wet Crinklz diaper sitting here...oops, now also messy, real time post as I messed my diaper, hope you don't mind. I had to lift up a little bit from my chair, and now the firm lump is getting flat and sticky. All in all a great morning.?

Me! I've had to go since last night so I just put on an Attends cloth backed 4 tape diaper stuffed with two Fit Rite diapers with the tapes and side panels cut off - just the core with my KINS waterproof pants and t-shirt onesie over it.  I need both because I pushed out a huge load in my diaper!  The plastic pants to help with containment and the onesie to prevent the heavy load from sagging.  I'm sitting at my desk and you can imagine how much that load has spread inside my diaper.  I plan to stay in  my wet and very messy diaper for at least 4 hours while doing some work around the house.