LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

My Bambino diaper says "BABY" on it, and with the added vintage Goodnites stuffer, I did what babies do and went poopy in my diaper. I've been in it for a few hours now and won't change until I wet again before bed into my thicker night time diapers.

My morning Better Dry diaper is much Better Wet and Messy as I sit here with most exquisite sticky squish in my diaper and wet bulge in the front. I won't change for several hours and I am going out for a jog in me wet and messy diaper. Thank goodness for Vaseline and Baby Lotion to protect my bottom.

• Like 1

So after soaking my Megamax this morning for a few hours, I just filled out the back side quite nicely. An hour or so on the computer, and then time for a change as the wife and I are off to see Top Gun today at the movie theater.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Three Rivers said:

So after soaking my Megamax this morning for a few hours, I just filled out the back side quite nicely. An hour or so on the computer, and then time for a change as the wife and I are off to see Top Gun today at the movie theater.

I hope you enjoy the movie buddy! I hear it's REALLY GOOD! I CAN'T WAIT to buy it on Blu-ray!!!!????? I'm hoping they come out with a bundle of both movies, because I've NEVER SEEN the original Top gun!????????♥️???♥️?? LOL!??????☺️??

My morning Crinklz diaper is both very wet and very messy. I am sitting here with the most delightfully warm, wet, squishy, and slightly 'tinky diaper. I cannot think of a much better way to start the day. I get up very early while my wife is still in bed. I wet during the night but I don't mess my diaper until I get up. I enjoy the early morning solitude in my wet and messy diaper. I won't change for several hours and will get my morning exercise in my wet and soiled diaper. We have a Memorial Day party later today with friends and family. I will wear a discreet diaper, I think a NS blue Lite diaper will do, maybe a microfiber cloth insert booster just for added confidence against leaks. My family and friends don't know, only my wife will know I am wetting when I get a momentary blank glassy stare!image.gif.6a98bf69f0d6dc806a4a2ff5e6a798da.gif?

I am up unusually early even for me. My Attends Premier diaper is sooo wet and messy that it was sliding off and drooping. I readjusted the Velcro tabs and that helped, but now I am sitting here with the best ever lumpy squish in my diaper. This diaper is really loaded but no leaks or diaper blow-outs. While I prefer plastic back disposable diapers, for some variety I'll wear an Attends Premier diaper. They are excellent and so soft that they  feel like a pin on reusable cloth diaper. They are also convenient for me because a local medical supply store has them in stock. Great way to begin my day. For work I am going with a ConfiDry 24/7 diaper that were delivered a few days ago. I wore one for a "test drive" at home and my wife never knew I had it on, let alone, how wet I was until I told her and asked if she could tell. I passed the discretion assessment, clearing the way for work and general public wear and wetting, no poopy diapers though.

I just finished working. I normally plan my diaper time a little more in advance, but I decided to tape on one of my Little Paws and a booster and just enjoy myself. And now I have a very firm poopie snug in my diaper while I'm browsing the internet for babyish t-shirts.

I wet during the night and within 5 minutes after I got out of bed I messed my NS blue Supreme diaper and now I am sitting here with the most delightful squish in my diaper. I'll change in about two hours after my morning exercise. Nothing like exercising in a wet and poopy diaper. For the rest of the day I think a Crinklz diaper might be in order. I will work from home today rather than going in to the office.

sitting in a very messy tykables little builders diaper about to go to bed soon just need mommy to change my dirty diapie and help me get ready for bed.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

sitting in a very messy tykables little builders diaper about to go to bed soon just need mommy to change my dirty diapie and help me get ready for bed.

And I bet your Mommy will change you before bed and help you get you dressed for bed. I bet your Mommy does some PRETTY GOOD Diapee changes!?????????♥️?♥️?♥️?? DOES your Mommy dress you for bed?!??? What fresh diapee is Mommy gonna put you in for bedtime buddy?!???♥️?????☺️???♥️?

5 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

And I bet your Mommy will change you before bed and help you get you dressed for bed. I bet your Mommy does some PRETTY GOOD Diapee changes!?????????♥️?♥️?♥️?? DOES your Mommy dress you for bed?!??? What fresh diapee is Mommy gonna put you in for bedtime buddy?!???♥️?????☺️???♥️?

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy hope you are having a good day and yes Mommy does do a good job a changing my diapers cause she doesn't want her baby to get a diaper rash and it's a good time for mommy and baby to have fun and bond. She dress me when i am in little space because we all know that babies can't dress and diaper themselves. She put me into a tykables overnights with a booster which very soggy. oh dear i hope mommy will be alright with this I just made a huge load of diarrhoea in my diapie will definitely need a diaper change, Ok Mommy is here now and she wants to change me so talk soon.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy hope you are having a good day and yes Mommy does do a good job a changing my diapers cause she doesn't want her baby to get a diaper rash and it's a good time for mommy and baby to have fun and bond. She dress me when i am in little space because we all know that babies can't dress and diaper themselves. She put me into a tykables overnights with a booster which very soggy. oh dear i hope mommy will be alright with this I just made a huge load of diarrhoea in my diapie will definitely need a diaper change, Ok Mommy is here now and she wants to change me so talk soon.

Enjoy your CHANGE buddy!!!!!??????♥️?? I SO WISH I could hang out with you in REAL life buddy! We would have SO MUCH FUN together!?????????☺️♥️????☺️♥️????♥️????♥️?

Pretty soon.  I'll have some diaper time and I really need to poop.  Trying to decide if I want to put on a Crinklz Astronaut or an ABU Little Pawz. 

i am sitting in a very poopie tykables overnights diapie will have to wait for mommy to change me and get me ready for a day of play. I kinda don't want her to change me just yet cause i love this nice squishy diapie. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

i am sitting in a very poopie tykables overnights diapie will have to wait for mommy to change me and get me ready for a day of play. I kinda don't want her to change me just yet cause i love this nice squishy diapie. 

Good, I'm glad Little One!????? I BET it feels like heaven!?♥️???? Don't let Mommy change your poopie diapee if you're enjoying it Little One!????????

I am confident this morning in my wet and messy ConfiDry 24/7 diaper. Sitting here with a modest lump in my diaper, more sticky sensation than squishy. For work today I already have a Molicare Slip Maxi ready. I haven't worn one in a little while so I am looking forward to it but hope I don't leak at the office.

Update: I did not leak at work. Very comfortable diaper. I was very wet when I got home after 10 hours. There was some separation of the absorbent material, but after 10 hours I would expect that.

• Like 2

I have been in my messy diaper for about 45 minutes now. I can’t change yet because I my intestines are still rumbling and I know there is a major diarrhea eruption coming soon. Once my bottom erupts, I will be able to change.

• Like 2

I am sitting in a messy ABU cushies diaper will stay in as long as i can or when mommy says it's time for a diapee change and omg it's so squishy i love it.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

I am sitting in a messy ABU cushies diaper will stay in as long as i can or when mommy says it's time for a diapee change and omg it's so squishy i love it.

I just hope she gives you a Diapee change BEFORE bedtime Little One! Going to sleep with a fresh diapee on is a LOT BETTER!???????? Does Mommy usually read you a bedtime story before bed Little One?!???♥️??