LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

Different day--different diaper--but same wet and poopy morning. My NS Supreme purple diaper is very wet and messy this morning. I'll change in about 2-3 hours so that I have enough time to fully enjoy all the emotional and physical/tactile sensations of my wet and poopy diaper. I was blessed with a perfect load; not too soft, and not too hard, just the perfect squish going on inside my soiled diaper.

Well I woke up early this morning, was drinking a cup of coffee and felt that urge to go...................

I let loose and promptly filled out the back of my diaper. I will enjoy for the next two hours and then go see the barber for a hair cut this morning.

Oh well, another morning and another wet and messy diaper, this time a Rearz Select diaper with a Big Tots cotton/lycra diaper pant is providing the soft, wet, warm, and squishy pleasurable sensations. Sooo comforting sitting here as if nothing out of the ordinary has happened in my diaper. Good thing today is garbage pick up day.

3 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Me! Me! Me!, I'm sitting in a wet messy diaper and I love it.

I bet YOU DO buddy! It's like sitting on an cloud.????♥️☺️??♥️☁️? Do you use white diapers???? Because I saw a picture of you in your backyard just wearing a T-shirt and a white diaper. Your legs looked really beefy and muscular.??? it was on your old profile page. *Gives you a big hug and rubs your back and pats you on your diaper butt.*??????❤️?☺️?♥️?♥️?????♥️?????♥️??????????♥️

• Like 1

An early morning in a wet and messy NS Supreme purple diaper is providing me with comfort and pleasure, and will for the next 3 hours since I don't plan to change right away. I am actually going to get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper. I believe that if people are really honest they will admit to the pleasure of "conventional" adult/socially acceptable pooping, but if the general populace ever tried pooping in diapers, not all, but many would realize the intense emotional and physical sensations of comfort and pleasure with a dialectic of "naughty but nice;" wet and warm in the front, warm, messy, squishy potty in the back that almost tickles my bottom to remind me what I have done in my dipes. For me cleaning up is not at all onerous. I can't say that I enjoy it like I do the feeling of a loaded diaper, but I also don't find cleaning up after I mess a problem. It's something that just has to be done, and it really only takes me 5 minutes, sometimes longer if I have a diaper blow-out.

13 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I bet YOU DO buddy! It's like sitting on an cloud.????♥️☺️??♥️☁️? Do you use white diapers???? Because I saw a picture of you in your backyard just wearing a T-shirt and a white diaper. Your legs looked really beefy and muscular.??? it was on your old profile page. *Gives you a big hug and rubs your back and pats you on your diaper butt.*??????❤️?☺️?♥️?♥️?????♥️?????♥️??????????♥️

White diapers are my favorite diaper to wear as long as the plastic is not to thick as there is no way to hide the fact you pissed your diaper.

When I'm outside in just a diaper and shirt I won't go into change my diaper until it leaks, that way I get full use of my diaper and no way to hide what happened. 

• Like 2

I woke up about 30 minutes ago with a very large load of soft poop in my overnight diaper. There is still more poop coming out every 30 minutes or so. I am going back to bed now. I will change when I wake up later.

Update:

I woke up again about 20 minutes ago because there was a massive mudslide coming out of my bottom. My diaper is extremely full and I will be changing in just a minute.

Yep!

Was sitting on my gaming chair, but decided to intentionally let a lot of pee out. However, I decided to be a bit naughty and poop a bit. But, once I pooped, let's just say the comfort was too good to only have a bit of poop come out... so, I let it all out. Then I was sitting in quite the messy 'accident' in my pants. Comfort always comes first when it comes to gaming! I would continue but I'm sure you all don't wanna hear the rest so I'll leave it at the fact that I did quite a lot of naughty activities with the diaper.

4 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

White diapers are my favorite diaper to wear as long as the plastic is not to thick as there is no way to hide the fact you pissed your diaper.

When I'm outside in just a diaper and shirt I won't go into change my diaper until it leaks, that way I get full use of my diaper and no way to hide what happened. 

Just like an toddler???? I thought you said you didn't care if somebody saw you make a pee-pee or a poo-poo in your diaper?!? And do you like it when you diapies leak?!??? Cuz I hate that!?? And I like thick plastic on my diapies, and I thought you would too?!??? I love white diapies!???♥️?☺️? White is my favorite color actually.????♥️??

• Like 1
22 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Just like an toddler???? I thought you said you didn't care if somebody saw you make a pee-pee or a poo-poo in your diaper?!? And do you like it when you diapies leak?!??? Cuz I hate that!?? And I like thick plastic on my diapies, and I thought you would too?!??? I love white diapies!???♥️?☺️? White is my favorite color actually.????♥️??

I love it when others see that I've pee or pooped my diaper,  that's the advantage of the thinner plastics. When I wear a white MegaMax it is hard to see that I peed and near impossible to tell I've pooped.

When outdoors I love it when my diaper leaks, reminds me of my childhood when I was forced to wear diapers until they leaked.

Realy love it when talking to someone who happened to stop by and I'm in a dry diaper and I go pee while talking to them, even better if I poop my diaper at the same time.

Those who see me the most in just a diaper are my neighbors and so far the only person to say anything is my mother,  she will tell me I should go change if I'm poopy.

• Like 1

just woke up from my nap my tykables galactic diaper and made a soft poop in my diaper it's really messy might play with my toys or watch youtube will probably poop some more then change into a clean diaper and do some work outside for the afternoon. 

• Like 1

I have a super wet and super messy NS Supreme purple diaper this morning in honor of Super Bowl Sunday. Or I suppose I could put this in another way; I have an Olympic size poopy diaper to celebrate the Winter Olympics this morning. A great squishy diaper morning sitting here, no leaks, just warm, soft, squishes in the front and back of my wet and dirty diaper. No plans to change right away, maybe in about two hours or if I leak, whichever comes first.

I couldn't sleep. I am giving a virtual guest lecture Monday morning at a major University and was thinking about my Power Points. So, I am up extra early with an extra wet and messy Forsite AM/PM Stars diaper. Sitting here enjoying the warm, soft, squishy mess in my diaper. Yes, for those interested, I will be diapered for the lecture, and I'll wet, but no messy diaper during the lecture. Wish me luck for the lecture.

3 minutes ago, thickdiaperedbaby said:

Came home for a solo valentine's dinner and changed into a ABU Little Paws with a boys Pull-Ups cool alert as a stuffer and promptly proceeded to drop  a good load into it. A few drinks later to drown my sorrows and this diaper is soaked, too!

Nothing like dropping an good load of poo in your diaper!??☺️??❤️??????❤️??????? An good dirty diaper always cheers me up!???????????☺️???❤️???

i am sitting on the couch in a full tykables unicorns while watching Chicago fire time to go just had my diaper check.time for a change hopefully i get changed into a rearz mermaid tales diaper with a huggies pull-up as a stuffer.

This morning my Rearz Insire diaper is wet and messy, certainly not any different from most mornings. I filled my diaper so naturally this morning as I was walking down the stairs from our second floor bedroom. A wet, soggy, poopy, squishy diaper is a wonderful way to start the day. Of course I am sitting here as I respond to this topic with a delightful warm, soft squish in my diaper. Soooo comforting.?

just woke up and i am sitting in my morning diaper which is a  messy tykables overnights diaper. probably time for  mommy to change my diaper so i can get ready for the day

• Like 1