LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

5 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

i could not sleep so mommy is wearing disposable gloves a disposable apron and a disposable mask and collected huggies wipes baby powder,baby lotion a lockable diaper cover and a freshly clean white onesie she is going to change my messy tykables overnights diaper to a rearz mermaid tales diaper right now hopefully we are going to snuggle  till we fall asleep mommy is wearing a wet tena slip maxi. 

Well, that's good that baby's gonna get all cleaned up, then he'll feel a lot better and then baby can sleep soundly in his crib, all the while being cuddled and snuggled as a bug in an rug, all cozy in Mommy's arms.??????????❤️??????❤️?????❤️??????❤️?

Good morning messy boys and girls...yes, I am sitting here in a wet and messy NS Supreme purple diaper, a cold morning outside but a warm, wet, soft, and squishy morning inside my diaper.

• Like 2

I am not quite sure if my morning NS Supreme purple diaper is "maxed" out; however, I can say I am very wet and veeerrry messy this morning. I filled my diaper so naturally this morning, no pushing or change in my posture, just a brief glassy eye gaze as I enjoyed the load filling my diaper. If I was with someone, they would have never known that I just messed my diaper. My poopy is staying inside my diaper where it belongs with a wonderful soft, warm squishy feeling as I sit here. I'll change in about two hours. My diaper of choice for work today is a Tena Ultra diaper. I'll wet throughout my day, but no more messing. Wetting at work is also so enjoyable, naughty, secretive, warm, a little bulky as the diaper expands, but I have never been caught or questioned, or even had a questionable look from any of my colleagues in the office.

i am in my nursery watching chuggington on my computer sitting in a extremly messy tykables little builders it's feels so nice squishy and warm. hopefully mommy does not come in and change my diaper.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

i am in my nursery watching chuggington on my computer sitting in a extremly messy tykables little builders it's feels so nice squishy and warm. hopefully mommy does not come in and change my diaper.

Where is your mommy now buddy????

• Like 1

I am sitting here in my morning wet and messy NS Supreme purple diaper. Quite the bulge in both front and back, but since I am sitting here the poopy bulge is warm and squishy. I am not going to change right away, in fact, I am going outside to shovel snow in my poopy diaper...a clean driveway, in a dirty diaper. It doesn't get much better.

• Like 2

I am standing in my super messy diaper. Was about to change into a clean one when my assistant tells me my (Thank God) virtual appt was moved up. Enough time to rush to my office to prepare as a rumble hits my tummy.

As I raise my desk to standing (to avoid urine leaks) the large load of poop gushes into the seat of my diaper. I have a few more bowel movements during the call, of which I was intensely professional and offered excellent advice. She didn't notice me feeling the seat of my pants every few minutes (not professional I know but I couldn't resist and she was none the wiser). Sometimes I hate Zoom but man it feels great right now! #blessed #thankful #protected #safeindiapers

PS - Just got back into my office after the change and it doesn't smell at all! The NorthShore Trifecta pants did their trick! Also, because I was able to stand my incredibly wet (and messy obviously) NorthShore Supreme in blue for a total of almost FOUR hours, which is about 1.5 hours longer than I like to take them if sitting.

I wish I was.  Big helping of spag bol for dins last night & downed an overdose of Metamucil today while binge watching The Book of Boba Fett.  Still no urge to make little boy pushies ?  Ah well, tomorrow is a new day.

*Sog

My morning Rearz Lil Bella diaper has a party going on inside that is wet, warm, squishy, and I am sitting here in my messy diaper responding since that is the topic of this thread. I have no plans to change right away, probably about 2-3 hours of enjoyment before my wife gets up. Messing my diapers are not a secret from her; I just don't mess when I am with her. The early morning solitude is the best time for me to enjoy my wet and poopy diaper.

Does waking up in a poopy diaper count.  I woke up this morning with a very soaking wet and very poopy diaper,  surprisingly it didn't leak.  Figure ill change it after I fully gets up out of bed.  I been on this site for 20 mins after i scrolled thru Facebook lol. 

Yep! Currently trying out ABU's LittlePawz, quite nice for me personally. Let's just say they are quite full ;). Sadly didn't get a scent with them though.

(P.S: Will probably post here weekly as I'm still testing out different diapers every week until I find the right one for me. Feel free to recommend me some!)

• Like 1

i just had a poopy accident during my morning diaper change about 5 minutes ago and made a huge runny mess in my freshly clean tykables unicorns while mommy was about to tape me up so she decided to give me an enema as a punishment so after i completely mess my diaper mommy is probably going to spank me and make me do something in my poopy diaper i wonder what age mommy will make me be after that. i'm such a naughty little poopy diapered baby boy. so right now as i am typing this i am letting out a extreme load of diarrhoea it's feels really messy luckly mommy has forced me to stay on the change table other wise my diaper will leak everywhere. i wonder how long i will stay in this messy diaper stay padded friends. 

• Like 1

I got up extra early this morning because I went to bed early (cross reference my post on "What diaper are you wearing now"). Since then I removed the wet cloth baby diaper, rinsed it out and went back to bed. Now I am up again and in addition to being wet, my Total Dry X-Plus diaper is pretty messy; it is 26 degrees F outside but I am warm, wet, and squishy inside. For work today I already have a NS Lite purple diaper ready with a cloth microfiber booster. I will be able to enjoy a warm wet diaper at work while keeping my pants dry and socially acceptable for my colleagues. My little secret. Another snow storm is on its way and I have already made arrangements to work virtually from home for the rest of the week, of course diapered.

19 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

i just had a poopy accident during my morning diaper change about 5 minutes ago and made a huge runny mess in my freshly clean tykables unicorns while mommy was about to tape me up so she decided to give me an enema as a punishment so after i completely mess my diaper mommy is probably going to spank me and make me do something in my poopy diaper i wonder what age mommy will make me be after that. i'm such a naughty little poopy diapered baby boy. so right now as i am typing this i am letting out a extreme load of diarrhoea it's feels really messy luckly mommy has forced me to stay on the change table other wise my diaper will leak everywhere. i wonder how long i will stay in this messy diaper stay padded friends. 

Did you get a good spanking?

I'm sitting in a wet and messy Rearz Alpaca diaper right now.   It feels really good and has a lot more absorbancy left, so I'll stay in it a while. 

Just now, vvp39 said:

How many? Probably about 37,186....

Guess who is NOT one of them

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Spanky said:

Did you get a good spanking?

I'm sitting in a wet and messy Rearz Alpaca diaper right now.   It feels really good and has a lot more absorbancy left, so I'll stay in it a while. 

yes i did get a good spanking bare bum and diapered

• Like 2

Another morning and another wet and messy diaper to enjoy. Woke up wet and warm, and then messed my diaper so effortlessly and naturally as I was getting coffee. Now sitting here with the most delightful squishy feeling in my diaper. My morning wet, warm, messy, squishy diaper never gets old, each poopy diaper is as enjoyable as the last loaded diaper. By the way, the diaper is a LFB Little Trunks diaper and my mess is nicely contained where it should be.

On 2/1/2022 at 1:53 PM, superdiaperboy said:

yes i did get a good spanking bare bum and diapered

I always like to get spanked with a diapie before I get an new diapie on!?☺️??❤️ And raspberries!!!!!?????????????????????????❤️

• Like 1

My morning Forsite AM/PM Stars diaper is very wet and messy. Cold and snowy outside, warm and squishy inside. I am going to go outside to shovel/snowblow all the accumulated snow while wearing my wet and accumulated poopy diaper. I hope my messy diaper helps to keep me warm.