LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic PVC pants

How many and which type are the choice of those who enjoy them? I have a big selection some pull on others are snapps some from europe, usa and japan. I like both very soft pants amd the thicker variety depending on mood. All pvc pants are best worn in cooler weather.

I like white plastic but locking is a must.  I also like red and blue but not clear. A thick cloth nite time diaper is my preference at all times, p;imnned tightly always. I also prefer locking rubber pants not as noisy as plastic kind of a swishy sound. The plastic crinkle and some times rather loud and folks will turn and look, a real turn on. Rubber I think is smoother and feels sexier.  I can wear them with short running shorts and you can feel them moving in the shorts, another turn on. I hope I did not bore you.  

• 2 weeks later...

Being on SSDI price is a major point for me in all materials relating to diapering from diapers, cloth and disposable, to covers as well as safety pins, powder and skin cream. I’ve tried PUL, polyurethane and vinyl in snap and pullon (standard and high back) from Gary, Salk, Driware, Haian, Leakmaster, AC Medical and others. To date my most cost effective method of managing my incontinence is as follows: Leakmaster Contour 2 cloth diapers at home (which is most of the time) combined with Abena M-4’s when out. The Contour 2’s I buy from Adult Cloth Diaper in qualities of 6 (quantity discount 3 or more) in a month when they’re discounted 15% which brings down their cost to about $18 each. The Abenas come from Amazon at $1.33 each in a package of 14. I’ve settled on Haian white pullon plastic pants and try to order at least 8 pair at a time from Amazon to keep shipping down resulting in a cost of about $7.50 each. They have other colors available and I’ve tried them but the material properties of the vinyl are less resistant to hardening so for everyday use I use the white and use the colors intermittently. Safety pins I’ve been getting from Amazon and since I’ve been having trouble with corrosion with pins that are claimed to stainless steel I’ve switched to those that are stainless and nickel coated. These are thinner material but cost considerable less per pin so I can replace them for less when they corrode. Powder comes from Dollar General at $2 for 22 ounces and diaper cream and skin cream from Amazon. As to the fit of my plastic pants I understand what you’re talking about as I do get some gaps in the area you’re referencing when walking. I’ve just ordered some covers in the next larger size hoping that this will eliminate the gaps but it hasn’t been a big problem. I pad up pretty heavily with double diapers, double soaker pads, a folded bath sized terry towel and a folded terry hand towel for a liner. With this much padding there aren’t any leaks at the gaps and I can go 24 before changing. The terry cloth absorbs very rapidly and then wicks to the gauze soakers and diapers so this eliminates leaking. It does make for quite a diaper waddle though but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. When I go out I wear the Abenas with the Haian plastic pants over them for leak and odor control. Hope this wasn’t too boring and that you might find some help in all these words. It has taken a few years to get it down but it works for me. Stay diapered.

Snap-on Gary, Pull-on Babykins rubber and one to match my babydoll. See my Albums for details

Some would and some would not. If you are getting a leak then your diaper is insufficient. Also 2 pair of panties were recommended by DPF; preferably plastic then rubber. This recommendation was made several times, Including snap-on plastic panties as the first layer. In the last 10 years, the only leaks I have had, all 5 or them were from the leg openings. That was the result of an insufficiently long side seam, which changed when I went from Comco to Gary. You do have to pay attention to such things. As a little girl, I am in short skirts so an estra layer of protection would be in ordeer

6 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Some would and some would not. If you are getting a leak then your diaper is insufficient. Also 2 pair of panties were recommended by DPF; preferably plastic then rubber. This recommendation was made several times, Including snap-on plastic panties as the first layer. In the last 10 years, the only leaks I have had, all 5 or them were from the leg openings. That was the result of an insufficiently long side seam, which changed when I went from Comco to Gary. You do have to pay attention to such things. As a little girl, I am in short skirts so an estra layer of protection would be in ordeer

I have plastic and rubber and prefer the rubber and both are locking pants. I never get leaks from the rubber for the leg bands fit tighter than plastic and the locking rubber pants with three locks never fail. Waist band lock and each leg band has a lock and I tell you when you are locked in you are locked in. I love the sound the rubber makes, so sexy. 

• 4 weeks later...

...I just ordered 5 pants from Suprima, have yet to get them, should be coming soon. When I was shopping I noticed most Medium sizes(28-36 in waist)had like 20"-24" leg opening sizes. I have 36" waist with 26" bicycle thighs. I didn't want to have to order Large or XLarge and have the pants so big I'd be swimming in them. The Suprima mediums(certain)ones had the 26"-27" leg openings(elastic fully stretched). Got two pull on & three snap-on ones.