LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changing times

Apart from the obvious, changing straight after pooping, how many times and what time of the day do you change your nappy? I am trying to get my mind into wearing more which may or may not lead to diaper training, so I am after tips regarding changing routines. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DiaperDean said:

Apart from the obvious, changing straight after pooping, how many times and what time of the day do you change your nappy? I am trying to get my mind into wearing more which may or may not lead to diaper training, so I am after tips regarding changing routines. 

Hi Dean.  There's at least one thread on this, in the Surveys section I think, so you might want to have a look at that.  From memory (& my experience), 3 nappies during the day and another at night is about par for the course.  I find that sometimes I only need 2 during the day, & very occasionally 4.

• Thanks 1

For me three times a day is normal. I change out of my usually soaking wet night time nappy after breakfast. Then again usually around lunch time or maybe early afternoon depending just how wet I am. Then again in the evening. If I am very wet before bed I will change again but if only damp I will sleep in the nappy I have on and just add plastic pants.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Another vote for 3.  I will change into a (fairly long range) "day" nappy on getting up.  Around 4-5pm I will change into a lighter "evening" one and just before bed, change into a night nappy.

If I am wearing cloth, I can sometimes get away with just 2 because my cloth nappies are fairly heavy and can last a long time.  On the flip side, they are bulky so I don't wear them out much at all.

I should note that my nappies are wet only.  If I was dealing with mess, I would most likely be using at least 4 per day.

• 1 month later...

I change every four hours ,as that is my catheter schedule .My BM's happen 4 X's a day not always in concert with other changes .So between 4-9 X's a day .i have my Amazon echo remind me ,i started automating my house adding smart devices i could control with my voice ,bladder & bowel care regimen reminders are just a bonus of everything else.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk