LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Homemade hallow plug

Hello there. I am experimenting with homemade hollow butt plug and all I have on hand it plastic bottles. I was informed I could make one by cutting the end of a 2L bottle and use that. the isue I am finding is keeping it in place. Any advise or other homemade methods?

Using a plastic bottle sounds like a bad idea to me, assuming you mean a normal disposable drinks bottle.  Not strong enough: it will probably collapse on you, and if you're unlucky there'll be sharp edges you really don't want down there.  I made mine from a solid acrylic butt plug: there's a bit about it on another thread here.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BabyRob85 said:

Hello there. I am experimenting with homemade hollow butt plug and all I have on hand it plastic bottles. I was informed I could make one by cutting the end of a 2L bottle and use that. the isue I am finding is keeping it in place. Any advise or other homemade methods?

Adam and Eve have a Varity of real good butt plugs.  I am talking safe ones. 

Dont make anything and stick it up your butt. Buy something that is purpose made, or just don't do it. They wont make fun of you to your face in the ER, but they will tell everyone in the back room, all of whom will have a good chuckle on your behalf. 

REALLY - Really - a H-O-L-L-O-W butt plug.

Not going to work (well) unless your system is on making diarrhea making fluids -

Normal fecal matter will clog and constipate the exit -

And that is if the hollow plug opening is almost the same size as the anus -

You are going to need a short pipe* the outside diameter the same as the stretched limits of the anus -

It is not going to stay in place as it will be expelled by your body -

So it needs to have a larger flange inside the anal cavity to keep it in place -

You are going to have a fun time inserting this past the anal muscles -

You want this short pipe* to be just inside the anal cavity and not doing some roto-rooter voyage beyond that point -

The exit end of the short pipe* needs to be large very large so that the whole contraction doesn't slide into the anal cavity *****

***** and then the trip to the ER becomes an exciting noteworthy event -

* short pipe - needs to be strong smooth and perhaps a bit flexible able to be lubricated for ease in insertion -

The exit hole (internal diameter) should be as or almost as large of the pipe to permit easy motion of fecal matter - 

and for the sake of sanitary purposes able to sustain high hot temperature cleaning -

Sorta - kinda - picture a double ended funnel with the smaller size inside the anus keeping it from being expelled -

and the larger end keeping it from going any further up stream -

OK - you have now pried open Pandora's rectum -

just like if you had a catheter without valve you are going to be needing diapers or being within an area where continual constant

fecal matter is going to take place uncontrolled -

Maybe at this point in reading this the excitement is being to wane - it was such a good idea - a fantasy best left at that -

AND then the issue that I have not seen much of  - the open anus drying up and having irritation due to air entrainment -

If the anal cavity is not semi lubricated things can get really blocked up -

That is why the anus slams shut after you dump your load !

But with that open hollow butt plug (not much of a plug) there is no back door slamming and is open to the elements -

Using a hollow plug will make enemas a breeze if that -

Just insert a garden hose (with a very limited amount of pressure ***###***) and flush the system out.

***###*** Caution rupturing internal organs may or will result from high pressure application

HOPE YOU GOT YOUR ROCKS OFF OR WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT FROM READING AND FANTASIZING ABOUT THE HOLLOW PLUG !

Now use good common sense judgment and all that - the ER has enough telling tails about stuff stuck up where the sun don't shine !

• Like 1

Definitely don’t try to make one at home. Drop $20 and get one online if you really want one. Use plenty of lubricant inside and outside of the plug, then don’t get carried away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk