LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Submissive Husband

Elfy

Mike is a submissive husband. Laura is his wife and Mistress.

Mike lives the life his wife wants him to have and has little say in what he does or where he goes. Laura has a special night planned and she wants Mike to make the place ready then, like a good husband, he would sit meekly in his room and pretend not to exist.

----

Every story update that gets posted publicly appears on my Patreon page one full week beforehand. You can view all of these updates for just $5 a month. Pledging $10 gets you the early access plus access to TWENTY-THREE Patreon exclusive stories. There are more tiers and rewards that can be found on my Patreon page. It is only through the generous support of my patrons that I'm able to write and post as much as I do so if you enjoy my stories please consider taking a look :)

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

If we get up to $800 a month in pledges I will be posting EVEN MORE regularly!

---

A big thank you to all my current patrons who make my writing possible: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Coin W, Hollowbanana, Chloe N, Bojack D, Chris, Robert D A, Whatsnot, Guilend, Gomez J, Padded Quill, Jeremy C, Joseph B-A, Daddysmuffin, Andy, Frank, Ryan, James S, Justin C, Fuli, Spaxxs, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Miss X, PF, Georgia C, Camilo H, Babyjay, Jeffrey G, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Blipp, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Sterling W, Jens B, THE Dude, Wet, Cam, Alex C, Daniel, Robert C, Artemisclydefrog, Raven, Littleb, Scott, Lyra H, ReiofLight, Bask25456, MagmaLord, DJKazoo, Cutecurlybabygirl, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Bruce D, Alice W, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

The Submissive Husband

By Elfy

“Mike! Have you washed my clothes?” Laura called out from the bedroom.

“I’m doing it now…” Mike replied from the bottom of the stairs.

Mike had just been cleaning the mirror in the entry way with a washcloth. It was the third thing on his list of chores for that Friday evening, he had come home from work to get straight to his duties at home. He hoped he would get it all done in a few hours, he might even get a little time for himself before his bed time.

“Hurry up!” Laura sounded exasperated and her voice made Mike tremble a little, “My book club will be here in a few hours and I need my good dress.”

“Yes, Laura.” Mike replied with a sigh.

As Mike walked across the hallway and placed the cleaning items on the small table next to the phone he felt the thick mass between his legs. His diaper was slightly damp but that was hardly surprising to Mike who was very used to this feeling. It had been over a year since he had put his first diaper on and he had very rarely been without them ever since.

Mike made his way down the hallway to the doorway underneath the stairs. He paused for a short time to look at the downstairs bathroom just a little further down the hallway, he hadn’t been in that room except to clean in a long time. He wondered if he could even remember how to use a toilet now, it seemed such a weird thing to think about but it had been a long time since he had used something other than his diaper.

Even at work Mike was expected to keep up the diaper wearing routine. He knew he could probably use the toilet if he really wanted but he didn’t want to risk it, he could only imagine what his wife would do if she knew he wasn’t using his diaper like he was supposed to. He was very lucky that he worked alone in an office and he was able to change his diaper without much fuss no matter what the circumstances were.

Mike opened the door under the stairs and walked down the stairs into the basement. The washing machine had finished a few minutes ago by the looks of things. He turned the dial to turn the machine off and then opened the door, heat came out from the clothes since the drying process was built in to the wash. Mike stood back for a second as he waited for the heat to dissipate. The fancy dress and other clothes contrasted wildly with his plain white shirt and diaper, his usual clothing for his homely duties.

Setting up the ironing board and plugging the iron in made Mike remember when all this had started. His relationship with Laura had always been a good one even if his wife had been a little domineering, if they decided they wanted to eat out she would choose the restaurant and it was the same for everything else. He had been happy to go along with things because he loved her.

It only took a few months after their wedding before Laura started taking control more completely. He noticed what little choices he had were slowly being taking away and whenever he broke the rules he would find his wife punishing him in increasingly humiliating ways. Before Mike knew what was happening he was totally under the control of his wife.

The day Laura was due to go out to a party with some friends had been the day everything changed. She had asked Mike, although it felt more like an order to the husband, to wash her clothes. Mike had been watching football and had lost track of the time, when Laura walked into the living room asking where her clothes were he was forced to admit he hadn’t done the task.

Laura had been furious and she had dragged him out of the living room and down into the basement where Mike now stood. The ironing board was already set up and Mike was forced into a bending position over it. Mike knew better than to try and resist his wife when she was in a bad mood, even when his pants and underwear were pulled down he did little more than ask for leniency.

Despite everything Mike had been shocked when Laura suddenly slapped his rear end. His mouth had dropped open and he fell into shocked silence whilst Laura spanked him until his butt had gone bright red. It was the first time Mike remembered there being a physical punishment and it seemed to step everything up to another level.

It was a couple of days later that the first diaper was brought out and that was the beginning of the diaper punishment that had so far not finished. At this point Mike wasn’t sure that his punishment would ever end but he still wouldn’t stop doing as he was told. He was beholden to the woman he had married and if she thought this was for the best he wouldn’t stop her. Maybe it was weakness but Mike just wanted his wife to be happy no matter what that meant for him.

Back in the present Mike was pulling out the dress that Laura had specifically asked for. It was nice and warm after the drying procedure and it had a strange static feeling. Mike placed the dress on the ironing board and waited for the iron to finish heating up. The dress was long and quite conservative by Laura’s standards, perfect clothing for a book club, the black and white stripes across the chest did a great job of emphasising Laura’s generous figure.

Mike ironed the dress until it was perfect and ready for his wife to wear. He carefully folded the clothes and started carrying them back up to the main house for his wife to inspect, he certainly hoped she liked his work since the alternative was more punishments. He was looking forward to sitting upstairs and enjoying some time alone whilst his wife was downstairs having fun, he didn’t want to provoke her ire and end up being tied up or something.

Mike knocked before entering his own bedroom and saw his wife sitting at the little make-up desk at the foot of the bed. He walked over and held out the dress for her to inspect.

“It looks fine.” Laura said, “Leave it on the bed and wait here in case I have any further need of you.”

Mike did as he was told and looked at the back of his wife’s head. Her long blonde hair went just below her shoulders and seemed to flow perfectly like golden waves. Mike glanced at the mirror and saw a reflection of the perfect face he had married. Deep green eyes were above a petite nose and her lips were full and very red with the addition of lipstick for the evening.

When Laura stood up Mike could see her whole frame. Her dressing gown hung off her shoulders and although she was slightly shorter than her husband she certainly had more of an aura of power. Mike stared as her dressing gown came off and she stood in front of him perfectly naked. Her breasts were perfect for her size and there didn’t seem to be an ounce of extra fat anywhere on her, she was perfect. Mike could feel himself getting a little excited in his padding, he knew nothing was going to happen but it had been a while since he last had permission for sexual activity either with his wife or alone.

“I’ll expect you to stay up here and be quiet.” Laura said, “And obey the usual rules. I’m being very generous in not telling my friends how pathetic you are.”

“Yes, Laura.” Mike said quickly, “Thank you, ma’am.”

Laura pursed her lips and nodded. She walked forwards and placed a hand underneath her husband’s diaper, she pressed the diaper up and against Mike’s crotch. The submissive man blushed and he was sure Laura could feel his slightly thickened penis. He knew she wasn’t doing anything for his benefit, she was just checking if he needed a change.

“I should probably change you before anyone arrives.” Laura said, “I’ll get dressed first.”

As soon as Mike felt Laura’s hand leave his diaper he climbed on to the bed and laid down on top of the covers in the prescribed position for a diaper change. He watched as Laura pulled up a pair of scandalously thin pink panties that had a little bow on the front, it was almost too much for Mark to stand. Her ample bosom was soon locked behind a black bra that only seemed to make the breasts look bigger. Finally, the freshly ironed dress was lifted high into the air and pulled down over Laura’s head, somehow she seemed to pull her head through the collar without moving a single hair out of place. It was as if she was magic.

“Right, let’s get that dia-” Laura was suddenly interrupted by the sound of the doorbell. She turned to look out of the bedroom, “Never mind. It doesn’t look like we have time.”

“But…” Mike looked panicked as Laura stood up straight and pulled her dress into its correct position.

“You know the golden rules.” Laura said as she started to leave the room, “No leaking, no changing yourself and no using the toilets. All the other rules apply too… I think I’ll have to make a rulebook for you!”

Laughing as she left the room Laura started hurrying downstairs to where her first guests were arriving. Mike was left watching her go with anxiety, he reached down with one hand and found a diaper already wet enough that he would consider asking for a change. These weren’t normal circumstances though, he knew he wasn’t supposed to leave the bedroom for any reason. His only hope was that there would be a break in the discussion and Laura would be able to come up and change his soggy underwear.

Mike liked having time alone since it meant he could do whatever he wanted. He chose to pick up a book and start reading, it was a book about history and was something Mike didn’t often get time to indulge in thanks to his numerous chores.

An hour passed and Mike was still sitting on the bed. He turned a page uneasily and looked towards the closed bedroom door, there had been no sign of his wife since she had left the room. The only indication that other people were in the house were the occasional laughter which Mike could hear. A couple of times he heard footsteps on the stairs and he held his breath as guests walked past the bedroom and into the bathroom. It was always nerve wracking knowing that an inquisitive visitor could find out about his secret at any moment.

Mike reached down with one of his hands and felt the swollen padding that was pushing his thighs apart. He made a little worried noise as he felt how wet he was, the diaper seemed so full and under normal circumstances would’ve been changed a long time ago. His options were very limited by the rules that had been drilled into his head, he couldn’t use the toilet and he couldn’t leak without terrible punishment. He wasn’t supposed to go downstairs either and yet that was where he would find his wife. Mike supposed he could change his own diaper but that would also break the rules, Laura had no time for rule breakers and he knew he would regret it deeply.

Mike tried to wait and after another half an hour on the bed he wet the already saturated padding a little more. The diaper dutifully absorbed it but as he felt the back of the disposable underwear he knew it didn’t have much life left in it. He stood up off the bed and felt the diaper sag heavily as he did so, he reached down and pushed the padding up against his own crotch. He couldn’t remember ever being this wet before.

Very worryingly for Mike he could feel moisture around the leg bands and on the plastic itself. It was clear this diapers lifespan was at an end and he needed a change immediately, one more wetting would push it over the edge. The diapers were sitting in a drawer nearby and yet they might as well have been on Mars, he wasn’t allowed to change himself unless he was at work.

Mike wondered if there was any way he could contact his wife from up here. Laura didn’t have her cell phone with her and he knew she hated to be interrupted. He only had to remember any of the nights she brought a man home and he was left in the other room. She definitely didn’t like him coming in and disturbing them, Mike shuddered at the memories.

Mike couldn’t just leak on the floor or in the bed. If he did that he was sure he would be in a lot of trouble, he didn’t even want to think about the punishments that could be heading his way. There was nothing else for it, he would have to head downstairs and ask Laura to come and help him. He prayed she would be discreet but knowing her it could be fifty-fifty as to what she would do.

Walking towards the door made Mike realise just how wet he was. He had to waddle quite dramatically when he went across the room. He opened the door a little bit and peeked out, the coast was clear. Mike grabbed some pants from by the side of the bed and quickly slipped them up his legs. It covered his diaper but the padding caused the pants to bulge out in seemingly obvious ways.

Mike walked out of the bedroom on shaking legs. He could hardly believe he was going to do this and he wanted more than anything to turn around and go back to the bed, he had to remind himself that that wasn’t an option.

As Mike walked down the stairs he heard another rumble of laughter from within the living room. He felt a bolt of anxiety go down his spine as he got closer and closer to his wife’s gathering. He felt like he was gate crashing something even though this was just as much his house as his wife’s.

The living room door was closed and Mike stood right behind it for a couple of seconds as he tried to work out what he was going to say. He felt like a child sticking his head in to a party his parents were throwing, he was completely out of place in this situation. A small submissive man just playing at being a grown up.

Summoning up all the courage he could muster Mike knocked on the wooden door. The noise inside the living room died down quickly and there was a little muttering from someone. Mike didn’t open the door, he knew he should wait until he was told to do so.

“Yes?” Laura’s voice cut through the silence like a knife.

Mike pulled on the handle and opened the door just enough to stick his head through. He saw eight people sitting around the room with books open in front of them, on the table in the centre of the group were several bottles of wine and everyone had a glass. It was an all-female group and they looked around at the male who was disturbing them.

“Can I help you?” Laura’s voice was the one to break the silence and it focused Mike on what was happening right in front of him.

“C-Could I speak to you out here?” Mike asked timidly. He was making sure not to stick any more of his body through the doorway than he had to. Everyone’s eyes was on them.

“No, but you can come in here.” Laura said with a smirk.

“It’s OK.” Mike said quickly, “I’ll speak to you lat-”

“I said come in here.” Laura cut her husband off.

• Like 6
  • 2 weeks later...

Mike's need for a change had got the better of him and sent him down to see his wife. He finds her bookclub in full swing and is invited (or ordered!) to come in. Mike has to endure embarrassment and humiliation at the hands of his wife and her friends whilst wishing he had just stayed upstairs.

----

Every story update that gets posted publicly appears on my Patreon page one full week beforehand. You can view all of these updates for just $5 a month. Pledging $10 gets you the early access plus access to TWENTY-THREE Patreon exclusive stories. There are more tiers and rewards that can be found on my Patreon page. It is only through the generous support of my patrons that I'm able to write and post as much as I do so if you enjoy my stories please consider taking a look :)

---

A big thank you to all my current patrons who make my writing possible: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Jack C, Drew T, Coin-W, Hollowbanana, Bojack D, Chris, Robert D A, Whatsnot, Guilend, Gomez J, Paded Quill, Jeremy C, Joseph B-A, Daddysmuffin, Andy, Frank, Adam Y, Ryan, James S, Justin C, Fuli Spaxxs, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Miss X, PF, Georgia C, Camilo H, Babyjay, Jeffrey G, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Blipp, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Sterling W, Jens B, Ceneroz, The Dude, Cam, Alex C, Daniel, Robert C, Artemisclydefrog, Raven, Little B, Scott, Lyra H, ReiofLight, Bask25456, MagmaLord, DJKazoo, Cutecurlybabygirl, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Bruce D, Alice W, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

Mike hesitated. Laura had to know that he would be soaked by now, she had to know that if he walked in people might see his bulging pants or hear his crinkling underwear. He thought about walking away and heading back upstairs but knew it was too late for that now. He slowly opened the door with a face that was practically glowing red.

There were whispers around the room and some funny looks as Mike walked into the room. Mike didn’t know if it was because people knew what he was wearing or if they were just confused with the way his wife was ordering him around. Mike himself found it difficult to believe that his wife would act like this, she normally didn’t in front of other people. Maybe the wine she was drinking had lowered her inhibitions.

Mike walked around the group until he was stood directly next to Laura. She sipped her drink coolly as he slowly leaned down to talk to her.

“May I talk to you outside, ma’am?” Mike whispered so that no one else could hear him.

“You can talk to me right here.” Laura replied, “I’m doing my book club, you know you aren’t to interrupt.”

Mike hesitated and didn’t know what to do or say. He was keenly aware of everyone’s eyes turned towards him. He could only imagine what they were thinking right now. Did his wife really want him to admit the problems he was suffering from right here in front of everyone.

“L-Laura… Ma’am, I… I, well…” Mike was stuttering as he tried to think about what to say. There must be a way to subtly tell Laura the problem was.

“Spit it out.” Laura said with a shake of her head.

Mike continued to splutter and stutter as Laura reached forwards and grabbed hold of his pants. He had just a second of thought where it felt like his heart had stopped and he looked at Laura with wide eyes. She couldn’t be about to do what Mike thought she was going to do.

Laura pulled suddenly downwards and there was a gasp from around the room. Shocked silence followed the sudden and collective intake of breath as Mike’s saturated diaper was revealed to the room. Mike was shaking slightly as he felt the cool air of the room brush against the skin of his upper legs.

“Ah, I see the problem.” Laura said casually, “You’ve absolutely soaked your diaper, haven’t you?”

“Y-Yes ma’am.” Mike was in a state of shock and he barely breathed his reply to his wife. He went into total submissive mode as he heard the female voices behind him mumbling about his clothing.

The silence was palpable and Mike felt the tension was so strong that he could collapse on the spot. He barely dared to breathe let alone look around at the group of women now staring at him. The silence was broken by a tiny giggle at the other end of the room. Mike closed his eyes tightly, he didn’t think Laura would ever do something like this. How would he ever live this down when some of these women’s husbands were his friends!?

The giggle seemed like a release valve on a pipe full of steam. As soon as someone let some of the pressure slip it was difficult to stop it from continuing to leak everywhere. The one small giggle spread to another woman before another started laughing. All of a sudden the dam seemed to burst and as Mike stood as still as a statue he heard the group erupt into laughter. He wished the ground would open up and swallow him, he opened his eyes and looked through shimmering tears at his wife who was now sitting back in her chair with a smile. Mike thought she was like a queen and he was the jester brought to entertain her.

It felt like minutes passed before the laughter died down and when Mike snuck a look out the corner of his eyes at the women he could see at least two of them were wiping their eyes. They seemed to think his humiliation was hilarious, he didn’t blame them and he knew he would be laughing if the situation was reversed.

“What on Earth is this!?” Asked one of the women as the laughter died down and she could make herself heard.

“This, Diane, is my husband.” Laura said with a wry smile, “Don’t you recognise him?”

“Of course I do!” Diane said. She leaned forward in her seat, “But what is he wearing!?”

“That’s a diaper.” Laura said as she cupped the bottom of the soaked padding with her hand, “A very wet one by the feel of it.”

“But… Why is he in a diaper!?” Asked another of the women.

Mike was still standing with his pants around his ankles wishing his wife would give him permission to run away and hide. This must be some kind of nightmare, he must’ve fallen asleep on the bed and he was having a horrible nightmare. He hated the way people were talking about him like he wasn’t even there but he wouldn’t respond or move unless he had permission form his Mistress.

“He wasn’t fulfilling his duties as a husband.” Laura said simply, “I decided I could make him useful in other ways. He’s more of a servant than a husband these days. The diapers though, that’s just for my own personal fun.”

Laura laughed and it broke the group up again. Mike was forced to stand in place with his diaper exposed to everyone, he felt it warm suddenly and he remembered why he had come down in the first place.

“Ma’am…” Mike leaned in real close so his wife could hear him, “I think I’m going to leak I really need a change right now.”

“Alright, alright…” Laura slowly stood up, “I need to get some changing supplies I’ll be back in a moment.”

“What!?” Mike exclaimed suddenly. He reached out a hand and grabbed his wife’s arm, a big mistake for him to make, “Not down here…”

“Get your hand off me.” Laura spat out as she pulled her arm away from husband, “How dare you!”

The room was nearly silent again as if they watching some kind of performance art. Mike was an unwilling participant and as he pulled his arm away and looked down at the floor he silently begged not to be left alone like this.

“I’ll be back in a minute.” Laura said as she turned to leave.

Mike watched his wife leave the room like a puppy watching it’s mother walk away. He was surrounded by people he didn’t really know and they all seemed to find his situation extremely funny. He didn’t move and looked back down at the floor.

“He’s so obedient!” Marvelled one of the women causing another ripple of laughter.

“I should do this to Steve…” Another woman said jokingly. Mike assumed the woman was talking about her husband. Mike didn’t recognise the woman talking and didn’t know her husband.

“I don’t think a real man would let you do this.” Diane, the first woman who had spoken, said. Mike felt the stinging jabs like punches to the gut.

Mike could only agree with the stinging accusations and comments. It was true, any real man would never allow their wives to do this to them. The very thought would be laughable to most whereas Mike had rolled over like a puppy having his belly rubbed. He barely resisted at all and his wife quickly forced him into this position.

“Aren’t you allowed to use the toilet?” Another of the book club members asked, “That is so gross.”

“No, ma’am.” Mike quietly answered as he stood in front of them all. He addressed the woman just like he had been trained.

“I’ve read about this stuff online.” Diane continued as she stood up and started walking towards Mike, “Men who are so beta they will let women do whatever they like to them.”

Mike wished this almost stranger would go back to her seat but she kept walking forwards until she was inches from him. He could smell her perfume and with him looking down he inadvertently looked at her breasts, he quickly turned his head away and mumbled an apology.

“I bet I could do anything right now and you would just accept it.” Diane said quietly, “Am I right?”

There was a small gasp around the room as Diane stuck her hand out to Mike’s diaper and just pushed against the front. Mike’s let out his own little gasp as he felt the woman brush against the padding in front of his diminutive equipment. He so rarely got attention there and even such a minor touch made him feel excited. Diane pulled her hand away and started walking back to her seat.

“It’s kind of cute.” Diane said as she sat back down with a smile, “In a disgusting and pathetic kind of way.”

Mike looked down in shame and could feel the heat radiating from his face. He was fortunately saved by his wife walking back into the room just a few minutes later. He wasn’t really saved at all but he felt better just having Laura with him, he wanted to cling to her like a lost child.

“Right, let’s get this diaper change done.” Laura said as she waved the white rectangle of a freshly unpacked diaper. She was carry other supplies in a plastic bag in her other hand.

“C-Can we go upstairs?” Mike asked quietly as he looked around at the room. The smiling faces of the women sitting around and watching intently made Mike very aware that they were all enjoying this a lot. Their books were placed variously around the room and had seemingly been forgotten.

“I don’t think these girls mind if I quickly change you here.” Laura replied as she cleared a space, “Do you?”

Everyone gave their blessing for the humiliating diaper change to happen right there in front of them. Mike felt like saying that even though these women didn’t care that he did but he knew his opinion hadn’t been asked for and wasn’t wanted.

Once Laura had cleared a spot on the floor she patted the carpet to tell Mike to lay down. He looked around and saw the open door, he could just walk out of the room and stop all this from happening but that would involve disobeying his wife. Diane was right, he was made to be obedient and he would never leave the room unless told to.

After a moment of hesitation Mike slowly lowered himself down until he was lying on the floor. He felt like an animal at the zoo as the women all moved around so they could get a good look at this diaper change.

Mike’s pants were pulled off his legs and he opened them up a bit so his wife could get closer. As she pulled off the tapes he found the courage to speak up again.

“Please ma’am.” Mike said earnestly, “Could you change my diaper in private?”

There was some small laughter from the crowd and Mike closed his eyes as he waited for the women to stop. Laura had paused but she simply smiled and shook her head causing Mike to gulp, his last appeal had failed and now his sentence was about to be carried out. This was easily the most humiliating thing that had ever happened to Mike.

Mike closed his eyes as he heard the tapes being pulled off the front of the padding. The only thing keeping Mike hidden from view was the front of the diaper that was weighed down with his own urine. He heard one of the women watching start humming a song commonly used whilst stripping and the other women broke into laughter. Mike closed his eyes tighter together as he tried to prepare for what was about to happen.

Without any ceremony the front of the diaper was lowered and Mike was left fully nude. He held his breath as he heard the women sarcastically “ooh” and “aah.” He felt the cold air against his sensitive organ, the pleasant feelings he got from this were buried under the mounds of shame. Mike dared to open his eyes just a crack to see his wife smiling triumphantly. Had she always planned for something like this to happen?

“I’m starting to see why he’s kept in diapers…” One of the women said, “It’s the best place for that little thing.”

Mike could’ve burst into tears but the last of his masculine pride made him stoically close his eyes instead. He hoped his wife would just put him into a new diaper and let him go as soon as possible. He heard some shifting of position and then his legs get pushed back over his chest, this was a normal thing for a diaper change but when he felt Laura’s arm hold his legs back he realised that this wasn’t get any better for him.

“Ma’am, please don’t punish me!” Mike said as he opened his eyes and flailed his legs a little.

Mike’s ass was exposed in the air and it felt even more humiliating than just lying down. He was being manipulated physically and rather than fight back all his battered pride allowed him to do was protest verbally.

Even Mike’s complaining didn’t last long. His words were cut off by a sudden spank to his bottom and he gasped loudly. It didn’t really hurt but the embarrassment of being chastised like this made him want the Earth to open up and swallow him.

“You don’t talk back!” Laura said loudly after a couple of spanks, “Do you understand?”

Mike quickly nodded his head as another smack rang out around the room. His eyes opened and he saw some of the women wincing, was it sympathy in their faces?

“I won’t, ma’am!” Mike called out when another spank landed on his rapidly reddening bottom, “I’m sorry! I’m sorry!”

Mike felt the spanking stop and he sighed with relief as his legs were lowered back down. He thought the humiliation of being punished in front of all these people was coming to an end but he belatedly realised he was just passing from one embarrassment to another.

“Oh my God!” A woman practically screamed.

Everyone exploded with laughter again and Mike knew why. He looked down between his legs and saw that his inconsiderable equipment had grown, he was fully erect but clearly not impressing any of the ladies.

“You’ll have to excuse him.” Laura said as if she was a put upon mother, “He is unable to control himself.”

Mike thought that was a bit unfair since he didn’t know any man that could entirely control when he became excited. It wasn’t like he chose to be excited by this horrible embarrassment. Laura hadn’t let Mike “get off” in at least a couple of weeks, it made him even more excitable than usual.

Mike’s dick was covered by the front of the new diaper as it was brought up between his legs. He couldn’t help but moan a little as he felt the soft padding against his sensitive skin, a mixture of relief at being covered up and pleasure from the sensitive organ. He hoped no one noticed his embarrassing vocalisation and when the tapes were pulled around and placed tightly on the landing strip of the diaper he finally felt safe.

Mike wanted to get up and leave as soon as possible but Laura kept her hand on the front of the diaper. The padding bulged out almost painfully as Mike’s excitable tool practically begged for attention.

As soon as the hand was removed Mike stood up and grabbed his pants. Laura went back to her seat and picked up her glass of wine whilst Mike fumbled with his clothes. Once he had pulled the pants up he looked to the door but heard his wife clear her throat, he knew what he was supposed to do.

“Ma’am, may I please go upstairs?” Mike asked in a voice he tried to keep steady.

“Of course.” Laura replied, “Just remember your rules.”

“Yes, ma’am.” Mike answered with a nod of his head. He tried to ignore the snickering from the guests in his house, “Thank you, ma’am.”

Mike turned and walked out of the living room with loud crinkling following him all the way through the door. He closed the door behind him and immediately heard the women start bombarding his wife with questions. Mike practically ran up the stairs before he was summoned back into the dragon’s lair and he didn’t stop until he reached the master bedroom. He could imagine any discussion of whatever book they were reading had finished, he would be the only topic of conversation now.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

After the horror of the book club Mike would've been forgiven for wanting to lay low. However, his wife has other plans and wants to take Mike out on a date to a bar. Mike is happy to have the chance to be a normal husband for once but all may not be as it seems.

----

---

A big thank you to all my current patrons who make my writing possible: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Coin W, Hollowbanana, Chloe N, Bojack D, Chris, Robert D A, Whatsnot, Guilend, Gomez J, Padded Quill, Jeremy C, Joseph B-A, Daddysmuffin, Andy, Frank, Ryan, James S, Justin C, Fuli, Spaxxs, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Miss X, PF, Georgia C, Camilo H, Babyjay, Jeffrey G, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Blipp, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Sterling W, Jens B, THE Dude, Wet, Cam, Alex C, Daniel, Robert C, Artemisclydefrog, Raven, Littleb, Scott, Lyra H, ReiofLight, Bask25456, MagmaLord, DJKazoo, Cutecurlybabygirl, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Bruce D, Alice W, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

“Mike! Have you washed my clothes?” Laura called through from the living room to the kitchen.

Mike was standing in the kitchen naked except for his diaper. He was standing over some boiling water and stirring, he wiped a little sweat from his brow with a tea towel as he checked the timer on the oven. He had learnt how to multi-task since being put in this position and Laura expected him to be on top of everything going on around the house.

“Not yet, ma’am.” Mike called back as he opened the microwave door to stick some food in.

Mike had a list and washing his wife’s clothes was somewhere near the bottom. He was doing the cooking for dinner and the washing would come next. He was already feeling tired out having spent most of the afternoon scrubbing the bathroom.

“I want to go out tonight.” Laura stated loudly, “So my clothes better be ready.”

Mike sighed. He knew what his wife meant by wanting to go out and he knew that if she had her way she wouldn’t be coming home alone. Mike made a mental note to move the washing up his list, he could do it after dinner.

“Dinner will be ready in five minutes.” Mike said without looking over her shoulder.

“That soon, eh?” Laura’s voice suddenly appeared behind Mike and he nearly jumped out of his skin, “I’ll set the table.”

“Thank you, ma’am.” Mike said as he watched Laura take some plates and cutlery out of the drawers.

As Mike looked sideways at Laura his mind was forcibly taken back to the previous week when he had been in front of the book club. It was something his mind constantly went back to whenever he had even a moment to think for himself, it was something he doubt he would ever forget. It was so strange that once all the women had left his home everything had gone back to normal, Mike was left wondering what the women would tell their husbands, he had deliberately avoided social media in fear of the derision he feared.

A beeping from the oven brought Mike back to reality. He shook his head to try and clear the horrible thoughts as he opened the door and started dishing out the food. Mike took the plates through to the dining room and placed one in front of Laura.

“Eat quickly.” Laura instructed as Mike sat down, “I need those clothes and make sure you look presentable as well.”

“Me?” Mike asked as he picked up his knife and fork.

“Yes, I want you to come out with me, like a couple.” Laura said as she started eating, “I think it would be nice.”

Mike was shocked. He hadn’t gone out on a date-like night out with his wife in so long, it was a surprise to hear Laura even suggest such a thing. He imagined going out for a few quiet drinks together and talking, he wondered if it could be like a regular night out like when they had first met. A small part of brain even wondered if it would result in him getting some action in the bedroom, which was something he hadn’t experienced in a long time. Despite not wanting to get his hopes up he found himself feeling quite excited about the possibilities.

Laura talked about her day and her week with Mike who tried his hardest to listen whilst also eating as quickly as he could. It felt like he was being offered a great opportunity by his wife and the last thing he wanted to do was mess it up. He had to make sure he was ready.

When Mike had finished eating he stood up and picked up both the plates and returned them towards the kitchen. He usually washed them up straight away but today he left them in the sink so that he could hurry downstairs to the basement. He went to the washing machine and pulled one of his wife’s nice dresses out, taking time to make sure he did a good job Mike ironed the dress and folded it before carrying it upstairs for his wife to wear. He had a much bigger issue finding something for himself.

“Have you found something yet?” Laura asked from near the bed as she checked out her dress in the mirror a few minutes later.

“Not yet.” Mike admitted as he looked through his old clothes.

The problem Mike was facing was mostly due to how often he would wear “nice” clothes. Ever since he had been placed back into the diapers he had so rarely left the house in any situation like this that he had to look deeply into the closet to find something he could wear out on a date. Most of the pants he saw made him wince and he could imagine his diapered waist bulging out in every direction in them. He cursed his lack of loose fitting clothing.

“Well, hurry up…” Laura said as she left the room, “We leave in ten minutes. Do you need a diaper change?”

“No…” Mike said quietly. He had been changed shortly before starting dinner and he was still dry even now, though he knew that wouldn’t last too much longer.

Mike sighed and pulled a button up shirt and pair of pants out of the back of the closet. It had been a while since he had worn them but they would have to do, he only hoped they still fit after being left so neglected for so long.

In the end the clothes proved to be a bit of a squeeze but not too bad. The shirt buttoned up nicely and the only real issue was getting the pants up over his thick diaper. He managed to get it up and over his underwear eventually although he didn’t need to use the belt anymore, the diaper did enough to hold the pants up on their own.

As soon as Mike had finished dressing he started walking downstairs. Despite his fears about being found out he was looking forward to spending an evening out with his wife, it almost felt like something a regular couple would do.

Mike put his shoes on and followed Laura out the front door. He felt paranoid about his underwear and despite having been outside whilst diapered before he found himself making sure his padded status was well hidden from the world.

“You can drive.” Laura said as she turned and threw the keys at Mike.

Mike fumbled the keys and dropped them to the ground. He quickly bent down to pick them up and wiped them clean of dirt, maybe he was too used to cleaning everything these days.

“Aren’t we going to get a taxi or something?” Mike asked as he stood back up and saw Laura already waiting by the front passenger door.

“Why would I need a taxi when I have a personal driver?” Laura asked with a sneer.

Mike sighed and walked forward to the car. He quickly abandoned plans to drink that night and remembered he was only going out for the convenience of his wife, he should be under no illusions that this made him equal with her in the slightest.

Mike unlocked the door and Laura stepped inside shortly followed by her husband. Mike turned the key and put his seat belt on, he had to adjust himself slightly to get comfortable before he pulled away from the curb in front of the house.

“We’re going into town.” Laura said as she started checking her phone, “But stop at the convenience store at the top of the road on the way in.”

“Yes, ma’am.” Mike said as he drove to the end of the street and joined the high street traffic heading away from home.

Mike stayed quiet as he drove the car and looked at the pedestrians. He imagined them all living normal lives with normal relationships and it made him green with envy, he had to look back at the road just to stop himself getting upset. He pulled over and into the car park outside the store, he had barely turned off the engine when Laura hopped out the car and walked into the store.

As Mike watched his wife walking into the store he felt his disposable underpants warm suddenly around him. He sighed with resigned indifference as he felt himself wet with only the briefest of indications that he needed to go. He was just glad it was a relatively small wetting, he had a spare diaper in his bag but the last thing he wanted to do was try to change himself whilst out at a club.

Laura returned just a minute or so later and as she sauntered back to the car Mike saw some other guys watching her. He felt impotently angry at other men checking out his wife, he knew he wouldn’t do anything about it though, Laura had been very clear that she didn’t mind other guys looking at her.

“Onwards to town.” Laura said playfully as she pointed forwards.

Mike let out a little smile but he was already starting to feel like this was a bad idea or a mistake. He knew he had no say in where he went but he wished he had been left alone at home. If he had half a spine he would have suggested he go home and let Laura go out alone and do the things he knew she did but it wasn’t his place to suggest anything.

Mike put the car back into gear and drove away from the store with not a little trepidation. On the way towards the main town centre Mike could see people walking towards the same places he was taking his wife.

When they parked up Mike hesitated before getting out of the car. He watched as Laura got all her things from the backseat before stepping out himself and locking the door. He followed Laura up the road and towards the area that had most of the town’s nightlife. As Laura turned into a bar Mike swallowed deeply before stepping in with her.

Mike’s senses were immediately assaulted by loud music and conversation. He didn’t understand how people could like places like this, he preferred being able to actually hear the person he was talking to.

“Let’s go sit at the bar.” Laura said just above the noise.

“Maybe we should find a table to sit at…” Mike suggested.

Mike’s suggestion was pointless as Laura was already wandering away from him and towards the bar. With reluctance Mike followed her and perched himself on a seat to her right, he felt the still warm diaper push up against his body.

Laura ordered drinks for both of them and then spent the next several minutes looking around behind her. Mike didn’t want to look but he already knew what his wife was doing and he was more than a little annoyed that she had dragged him out just to flirt with other people.

“Hey, how are you doing?” A deep and masculine voice suddenly appeared behind Mike and caused him to look around.

Mike saw a man standing in front of his grinning wife and he was everything Mike wasn’t. Tall and ruggedly handsome he looked huge to Mike who felt as if he was shrinking just looking at him. He had a thick but trimmed goatee and it was clear his shirt was only just managing to contain his body. He was holding a drink and gesturing to the empty stool on the other side of Laura.

“Mind if I sit down? Maybe I could buy you a drink for the privilege?” The man already started to sit before Laura nodded her head. The man’s confidence seemed to radiate out of him and it swept away everything in it’s path.

Mike wanted to object but he couldn’t. He wanted to tell the man to back off because Laura was his wife but he didn’t. He looked at the lemonade his wife had ordered him without appetite, he felt like a cold wind had blown in when Laura twisted on her chair to face the mysterious stranger and ignore her husband.

Mike sat and fumed as he listened to Laura talking with this man. He sipped his drink quietly as he spent his time trying not to pay attention to the conversation happening right next to him. He stared directly ahead and wished he was back at home.

“I haven’t seen you in here before.” Laura said to the man, “My name’s Laura.”

“Paul.” The man replied as he made a motion to the bartender for two more drinks, “I moved here recently.”

For one hour Mike leaned on the counter and nursed his one non-alcoholic drink whilst his wife flirted and giggled the night away. This was torturous and Mike’s diaper had grown warmer and wetter, he wondered how much more of this he would have to endure. It was clear what they both wanted why didn’t they hurry up and get on with it? Finally, as Mike finally finished off the last of his drink and listened to a particularly boring story about Paul’s parents he had enough and despite knowing his wife wouldn’t like it he had to say something.

“H-Hey, ma’am?” Mike said quietly with a nudge in his wife’s back. He felt horribly like a child disturbing their mother.

“What?” Laura turned and said angrily.

Mike saw Paul’s smile falter as he furrowed his brow and looked at the man seemingly muscling in on his turf.

“I-I was just…. Just wondering if we should go home… Maybe?” Mike stuttered. He looked down at his hands when he saw the piercing stare he was getting, “It’s just getting a little bit late.”

“We go home when I’m ready.” Laura quickly and loudly reminded her husband.

Mike quickly nodded his head and looked down at the bar again. He could hear some comments from people around them and he was sure the other men were laughing about how easily he had been put in his place. He wished he had said nothing at all.

“Who is that guy?” Paul said as Laura turned back to face him, “Is he causing you trouble?”

“He’s no trouble.” Laura said with a dismissive wave of her hand, “He’s my husband.”

“Your husband!?” Paul pretty much spat his drink out when he heard Laura, “I had no idea… I’ll let you both get on…”

“Don’t worry.” Laura interrupted with a smile, “I’m looking for a real man tonight.”

“You… You are?” Paul looked from Laura to Mike and back again, “I’m confused.”

Mike had to sit and listen as his wife described their whole relationship to this almost complete stranger. Mike kept facing forwards and blushed massively as he heard Laura describe how he was little more than a servant to her.

The conversation had been bad enough before they started talking about Mike but afterwards it became intolerable to him. He tuned out and watched the small television above the bar, he was glad to be able to distract himself. He had no idea how much time had passed before he noticed Laura starting to stand up, he turned around and saw Paul was also getting his coat on.

“It’s time to go.” Laura said as she picked up her bag.

“We’re going home?” Mike said hopefully.

“Yes WE are.” Paul said with a smirk and a wink, “You guys are freaky but I’m willing to try anything once.”

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

The penultimate part of the story sees Mike ehading home from the bar with his wife and her new friend. It doesn't take long for things to start getting explicit and Mike discovers that his night is not over yet.

----

---

A big thank you to all my current patrons who make my writing possible: Bojack D, DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Seamus B, Joe, Brendan S, Daddysmuffin, Georgia C, Jake F, G M, Max, Tae K, Persi S, Wayne F, Pierry L, Jack C, Coin-Walk3r, Whatsnot, PaddedQuill, Jeremy C, Joseph B-A, Andy, Frank, James S, Justin C, Fuli, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Miss X, PF, Camilo H, Babyjay, Jeffrey G, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Blipp, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Sterling W, Jens B, Bacon, Clark C, Scotia3079, Michael, Wet, Scy Tali, The Dude, Cam, Alex C, Daniel, Robert C, Artemisclydefrog, Raven, Little b, Scott, Lyra H, Rei A, Bask25456, DJKazoo, Cutecurlybabygirl, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Bruce D, Alice W, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

Mike looked down at the floor. He knew exactly what was going to happen, he had known ever since Paul had sat down but now he had to act as a chauffeur for his wife and lover for the night. It was far from the first time this had happened but it was the first time that he had been brought out for it, Laura was getting bolder and seemed not to mind who knew about his humiliating status.

Mike looked up to see Paul put his arm around Laura’s waist and pull her close. Paul was smiling widely as he looked at Mike who could do nothing but accept this humiliating position. Mike slid off his barstool and felt the wet padding beneath him hanging low, he looked out at the rest of the bar and wished he could be any of the other guys who were having great times with their partners. He took two steps towards the doorway when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

“Hold on.” Laura said quickly as she stopped her husband in his tracks.

Mike stopped automatically. He was like a dog doing what it was told and as much as he hated it he knew he couldn’t stop himself, it was like he was in her thrall. He turned around and looked at Laura with an expression of pained acceptance.

“We don’t want any accidents on the way home, do we?” Laura said as she closed right up on her husband.

“No, ma’am.” Mike replied quietly. He knew what was coming now and he hated it.

Laura’s hand moved forwards and roughly grabbed the thick padding that encased Mike’s crotch. She was standing close enough and the bar was busy enough that no one except Paul seemed to know what was happening.

Mike went red as he automatically opened his legs a little to make the diaper checking easier. He was like a toddler as he felt Laura patting the saturated padding right in front of his groin. Over Laura’s shoulder Mike could see Paul looking a little confused as if he didn’t know what was happening. Mike felt sure Laura would’ve mentioned his diapers.

“You’re wet.” Laura accurately said. She didn’t bother keeping her voice low, “Turn around.”

“Ma’am, you know I’m not…” Mike began trying to plead his case.

“Turn around!” Laura said. She was even louder this time and some people closest to the three of them turned in curiosity.

Mike wanted to argue and in his mind he imagined a whole scenario where he told his wife off and left alone but instead he turned around and did exactly as he was told. He felt the waistband of his pants pulled back and a shocked gasp made him close his eyes.

“Is that a diaper!?” Paul’s deep voice exclaimed, “Holy shit! Why is he wearing that!?”

“Would you prefer he leaves a puddle on the floor?” Laura asked with a giggle.

As Laura and Paul spoke Mike squinted open his eyes and looked to the side to see other people seeing his absorbent underwear. They looked equal parts shocked and disgusted, Mike closed his eyes and looked away again.

“He’ll be fine until we get home.” Laura said as she released her embarrassed husband, “Lead the way to the car, Mike.”

Mike didn’t need to be told twice and he was very thankful of any reason to leave the bar at this point. He walked as fast as he could towards the door and pushed past other people to clear a space for the people behind him. He could hear Paul asking Laura questions but he was focused on what was happening in front of him rather than behind.

Mike pushed open the door and felt the cooler night air against his face. The smell of beer was blown away and replaced with a pleasant evening breeze. Like a doorman he held the door open as Paul and Laura left the building. Mike was starting to feel like a chaperone who was making sure two people had a nice date, the fact one of the people was his wife seemed inconsequential.

As if holding the bar door open wasn’t enough Laura made sure to stand by the rear door of their car until Mike hurried over and opened it for her. She smiled condescendingly as Mike held the door and Paul stepped into the car with a look of amusement. As Mike closed the door he felt a rush of heat spurt into his underwear.

Mike turned and walked to the driver’s door as he wet his already soaked diaper. He opened his door and stepped in, as his butt touched the seat he felt the warmth spread within the diaper and he let out a sigh of resignation. He looked up at the rear view mirror and what he saw made his heart stop.

Laura and Paul were already entangled in each other’s arms and were passionately kissing. As Mike looked in the mirror he saw Paul’s hand reaching down and grabbing at Laura’s ass whilst she shifted over to sit on his lap. Mike was transfixed by what he was seeing and he couldn’t seem to look away despite how horrible he found the scene. He barely remembered what it was like to be kissed like that by his wife.

“Hey, pervert!” Paul’s deep voice suddenly cut through the quiet car and made Mike jump, “Stop watching and start driving.”

Mike jumped and his eyes faced forwards again. He felt his heart beating very fast as he turned the engine on and heard a cruel laugh from his wife. He tried to ignore the deep feelings of shame and emasculation that were coursing through him as he guided the car out of the parking space and towards the road.

Mike wiped a tear away from his eye as he drove towards home and listened to the sounds of passion and giggling coming from the people in the backseat. He tried to pretend he was just a driver doing his job rather than the husband of a woman enjoying a romantic encounter with another man just a couple of feet behind him.

The drive home was excruciating for Mike who had to concentrate on the road. He shifted awkwardly in his diaper as he tried to sit as still as possible, as they turned on to the road he lived on with Laura he heard more movement behind him as the two lovers gathered their things together. Mike could hear Paul whispering to Laura in a deep and gruff voice but he couldn’t hear what he was saying.

Mike pulled into the driveway and finally turned off the engine. He was grateful that his part in this sordid affair was over and he assumed he would be left to his own devices whilst Laura and Paul went to the bedroom. He stepped out of the car shortly after the two tipsy people and locked it up behind them, his head hung low as he followed them into the house.

Laura led Paul straight to the stairs but Mike tried to hang around in the living room. He tried to surreptitiously slip away since he knew he would be easily forgotten about.

“Where do you think you’re going, diaper man?” Laura’s voice said much to the amusement of Paul.

“I was just-” Mike tried to say as he blushed furiously.

“Come with us.” Laura said as she curled a finger at Mike.

Mike thought about saying no or just hanging back but he couldn’t ignore being summoned. He had been through this routine before, Mike would be made to sit outside the room facing the door so he could hear all the erotic activity. It could be a long night for him if Paul decided to stay till tomorrow, he would have to sleep on the couch.

Mike walked to the bottom of the stairs and followed his wife up like an obedient dog. He was eagerly awaiting the end of this nightmare evening and hoped Paul lacked stamina.

When they reached the landing Mike had to stop as his wife turned around and started unbuttoning Paul’s shirt. Mike sighed as the shirt fell away and exposed the well-toned body of the visitor, the cuckolded husband had to admit to being impressed when Paul leaned forwards and easily unsnapped Laura’s bra even with her dress still on.

Laura laughed maniacally as her bra slipped a bit and her ample chest became a little more pronounced. Mike looked on enviously as Paul reached forwards and gently caressed one of them. He had an air of confidence that seemed in stark contrast to Mike.

Eventually Laura grabbed Paul’s hand and led him into the bedroom. Mike wasn’t sure what he was supposed to do because usually he was told to sit outside the closed door by now, he hadn’t received any instructions like that this time.

Mike stood in the doorway awkwardly as Laura moved over to the bed and sat on the edge with Paul right in front of her. He felt beyond awkward and started to turn away and look back at the hallway.

“Come in and close the door.” Laura said loudly.

Mike hesitated for a moment as he closed his eyes and looked up at the ceiling. He wanted to go anywhere but the room Laura was now in. He couldn’t walk away though and he took a step into the bedroom and closed the door behind him. He belatedly turned around to face his wife and felt his mouth drop open, he couldn’t help but gasp.

Mike stared transfixed as he watched his wife unzip and pull down Paul’s pants and underwear. Mike was directly behind the man and could only see his ass but knowing his wife was staring at Paul’s genitals was difficult.

“It’s so big!” Laura gasped.

“More than you’re used to?” Paul asked with a wry smile.

“Compared with Mr. Baby Dick over there it certainly is.” Laura said with a contemptuous nod in Mike’s direction, “Show him.”

Mike put his hand up to say that it was unnecessary but Laura was already turning Paul around. Mike saw exactly what his wife was talking about and the still only semi-erect member on Paul put his own equipment to shame. The shame he felt was only intensified as his own lack of manliness was shown.

“Well?” Laura asked after a few seconds of silence where Mike was just staring at Paul’s dick, “What do you think?”

Mike had no idea what he was supposed to say. Was he supposed to compliment another man, one who was about to sleep with his wife, on the size of his penis?

“It’s… It’s… Very impressive.” Mike quietly choked out.

“I would tell you to show him yours but you clearly can’t be trusted out of your diaper.” Laura tossed out casually, “In fact, pull your pants down so Paul can see just how much you’re like a baby.”

Mike looked from his wife to Paul and back with a face that suggested he was on the brink of tears. He really didn’t want to expose his padding to an almost complete stranger but he wasn’t sure he had much of a choice.

Without any haste Mike slowly reached down and pulled the waistband of his pants down so the top of the diaper became visible. Paul started laughing almost immediately and Laura’s smile did nothing to help her beleaguered husband. Mike stood back up again but saw his wife indicating she wanted the pants pulled all the way off.

Mike leaned down again and this time pulled his pants all the way down. His soaked diaper was on display to the room and he could feel it’s weight causing it to hang down on his hips, it being on view to the room made it feel even heavier than it was.

“This is some freaky shit!” Paul said with a shake of his head. In between his giggles Mike thought he could see the man feeling sorry for him, maybe it was just wishful thinking.

“I want him to see how a real man pleases a woman.” Laura said as she turned her twinkling eyes back to Paul.

“Ma’am, please…” Mike whined. Laura lifted a single finger to tell him to be quiet, he could only whimper slightly as she manoeuvred Paul a little closer to the bed.

Laura was perched on the end of the mattress whilst Paul stood to the side. Mike could see everything as Laura reached forward and wrapped one of her hands around the large cock that was level with her face.

As Paul let out a low moan Laura smiled and looked over to Mike again. Mike had known what she got up to with other men and he had heard their fun but this was the first time he had actually been present in the room for it all. He wanted to look away and yet, like a car crash, he couldn’t help but watch with a morbid curiosity.

Laura gently stroked Paul’s member and it began to swell in her hands. Mike watched with a mixture of horror and surprise, this stranger really was putting him to shame. The insatiable look of lust in Laura’s eyes made Mike jealous and he wished she was looking up at him like that.

Paul’s hands reached forwards and as Mike watched on impotently Laura’s head was pulled towards the visitor’s crotch. Mike’s mouth opened in shock as Laura’s opened to accept the now erect penis. Mike wanted to run forwards and stop this from happening but he was frozen to the spot in his soaked diaper as the head of Paul’s dick entered Laura’s mouth. Laura closed her eyes and Paul let out a deep moan of satisfaction.

Mike felt himself stirring inside his padding. Despite the shame and humiliation he felt, or maybe because of it, he could feel excitement building in his less than average tool. He tried to ignore the feelings of pleasure as he stared at the act his wife was performing.

Mike watched as Laura’s lips slowly enveloped more and more of the dick. She had never had a problem getting all of Mike in her mouth but that wasn’t difficult, Paul seemed like more of a challenge but it was one she was up to.

“That’s it… Yeah, put your tongue right there.” Paul grunted as he placed his hands on the back of Laura’s head.

Mike watched as his wife performed for this stranger and he could do nothing but stand awkwardly with his diaper bulging from the erection inside it. Laura had never looked this enthusiastic when she performed oral sex on Mike, she looked like she was greatly enjoying herself. Mike bit his lip as Laura’s soft lips seem to swallow the whole of Paul’s dick.

Laura’s eyes fluttered open for a second and she looked to the side. There was almost a choking noise before she pulled herself away from Paul. She started giggling as she wiped her mouth, a thin trail of drool connected Laura’s mouth to Paul.

“I don’t believe it!” Laura said with a laugh as she pointed at Mike, “The little pervert is enjoying it!”

Mike felt like he was as red as a tomato as his face blazed from embarrassment and shame. He couldn’t deny it no matter how much he wanted to, the evidence was right in front of him and everyone was staring right at it. Mike felt more pathetic at that moment than at any other time in his life.

• Like 2

Hm. I'm wondering how dark you're going to take this. Laura could have Paul do something, or many things, to Mike if he knew he would be getting something out of it as well. Or maybe not? We don't know too much about Paul right now, other than the fact that he's rock-hard and probably itching to release. Very curious for how far this is going to go.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

The conclusion of Mike's story.

Forced to be a part of Paul and Laura's games, Mike is put in an increasingly uncomfortable and humiliating position. The night may end but for Mike the relationship continues.

----

---

A big thank you to all my current patrons who make my writing possible: Bojack D, DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Seamus B, Joe, Brendan S, Daddysmuffin, Georgia C, Jake F, G M, Max, Tae K, Persi S, Wayne F, Pierry L, Jack C, Coin-Walk3r, Whatsnot, PaddedQuill, Jeremy C, Joseph B-A, Andy, Frank, James S, Justin C, Fuli, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Miss X, PF, Camilo H, Babyjay, Jeffrey G, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Blipp, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Sterling W, Jens B, Bacon, Clark C, Scotia3079, Michael, Wet, Scy Tali, The Dude, Cam, Alex C, Daniel, Robert C, Artemisclydefrog, Raven, Little b, Scott, Lyra H, Rei A, Bask25456, DJKazoo, Cutecurlybabygirl, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Bruce D, Alice W, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

“You like seeing your wife with a proper man?” Paul grunted as he took a step towards Mike.

Mike turned his head away and closed his eyes but didn’t say anything. The truth was that he couldn’t deny his excitement even if he wanted to with every fibre of his being. He heard Paul let out a bark of a laugh as he turned back towards the bed.

Paul hesitated for a moment and then dropped down to his knees in front of Laura. Mike wondered what was happening, it almost seemed like this random man was about to propose marriage.

Paul gently pushed Laura back until she was laying on her back on the bed. Mike watched as his wife’s legs splayed obscenely wide open, Mike had never seen Laura act like this. Her slutty behaviour for another man only made Mike more excited. Almost subconsciously the diapered man reached in front of him and touched his tenting diaper.

Paul grabbed the bottom of Laura’s dress and lifted it up. He didn’t hesitate to reach in and although Mike couldn’t directly see what was happening his wife’s moans let him know what was happening. Paul’s self-confidence shone like a beacon and despite hating him Mike found himself admiring the way he did whatever he wanted.

After a minute Paul reached up with his second hand and pulled down Laura’s underwear. Mike watched as the visitor casually threw the panties behind him, the underwear fell at Mike’s feet. Mike’s rock hard penis was now almost causing him pain as it desperately strained against it’s plastic prison, the warm and sagging underwear was like a jail cell that he couldn’t escape from.

Mike watched as Paul leaned forwards and started to return the oral favour. Laura almost immediately gasped and started grabbing at the bedsheets in apparent ecstasy. Paul worked his tongue around the most sensitive areas of Laura’s vagina, he circled her clitoris softly and was rewarded by feeling the shudders of the woman he was pleasuring. The visitor felt Laura’s hands grab the back of his head and push down.

Mike never went down on Laura. He simply didn’t like it and much to his wife’s disappointment he never willingly chose to do it, these days when he was forced to do it there was no enthusiasm involved and he couldn’t make Laura writhe like Paul could.

Mike’s hand rubbed against the plastic front of his diaper and underneath the swollen padding he could feel his diminutive tool. He felt his own pleasure as he tried to surreptitiously rub himself. He hated himself for enjoying this as much as he was but the mixture of seeing his wife’s excitement and his own frustration meant he couldn’t stop himself from gently humping his hands.

“Oh God!” Laura called out with a voice that seemed almost strained from the pleasure she was receiving, “I need you inside me.”

Mike watched as Paul moved back from the bed and Laura hurriedly pulled her dress off. Mike was worried that in her haste she would tear the garment he had spent so much time cleaning and preparing for her and he would have to repair any damage. It didn’t occur to him that he was more concerned with the work he might have to do rather than the fact his wife was about to sleep with another man.

Mike could see, once the dress was pulled off, that his wife was extremely wet and it definitely wasn’t in the same way that he was. He was still rubbing himself and only belatedly realised that Laura was watching him do it. He quickly pulled his hands away but it was already too late, he had been caught being naughty.

“Aww, does Mike want to cum?” Laura asked lazily as Paul fondled her breasts.

Mike’s desperation for sexual relief was even greater than his humiliation at that moment. With a small delay he started slowly nodding his head, he could feel the nerves in his dick buzzing and it felt like every sinew of his body was yelling at him to move his hands back to the front.

“You need to earn it.” Laura said just before giggling as Paul’s tongue circled one of her nipples, “I want you to use your diaper.”

Mike was confused since his diaper was already very clearly wet. The diaper was hanging low and heavily discoloured. His confusion must’ve been clearly visible because he saw Laura start laughing again, Mike guessed it was only partly because Paul had moved a hand back down to her crotch.

“I don’t…” Mike shuffled his feet nervously. He knew what his wife was telling him to do but he couldn’t bring himself to think about it. It was just too much.

“If you want to squirt in your diaper you’ll do it.” Laura said.

Mike closed his eyes and stuck out his bottom lip. He had seen that Paul had stopped fondling Laura to look at him with confusion. Mike was certain of two things, he knew his wife wanted him to dirty himself and he also knew that he was just about desperate enough to cum that he would do it. Could he though? Even in his desperation for sexual release Mike couldn’t imagine messing himself in front of a stranger. It seemed like the ultimate act of submission only slightly better than having this big handsome man sleeping with his wife.

Silence filled the bedroom as everyone looked at Mike in expectation. Mike opened his eyes to see the two naked people, their bodies entwined, staring at him. He felt like he was in the middle of a spotlight. He took a couple of deep breaths and as he swayed slightly he felt the sensitive head of his cock brush against the soaked padding, it was almost enough to send him over the edge. He was so desperate…

Mike made his mind up. He was a hot blooded male and even if he was subservient to others he still had manly needs. He bent his knees slightly and felt his heart hammering, he saw Paul frowning but Laura had a large smile of satisfaction. Mike didn’t really feel the need to go but he was sure if he pushed hard enough he could produce something.

Mike squatted down and closed his eyes as he tried to forget about the humiliating circumstances of what was about to happen. He took a deep breath and after a moment of hesitation he pushed and strained his tummy muscles, things were definitely shifting towards the exit.

“Is he…” Paul’s voice trailed away as the sound of breaking wind escaped Mike’s diaper.

Mike pushed on regardless of what was happening and it would’ve been too late to stop even if he had wanted to. He took another breath and pushed again, he could feel his heart pumping harder and after a few seconds he was rewarded for his efforts with a sticky and stinky parcel for his padding.

A small turd pushed forwards and out of Mike’s body. Once it started coming out Mike found it impossible to stop and he felt the slippery log slide until it dropped into the seat of his diaper. He let out a little grunt and felt relief despite the embarrassing situation. He pushed again knowing there was more to come, he even spread his feet a little wider to create more space in the humid diaper.

A second lump of poop soon followed the first. This one was much softer and as it touched the padding Mike felt it smearing across his rear. Mike grimaced slightly and shivered as he felt the creeping warmth against his sensitive skin. He pushed until it was all out and only when it felt like half his ass was covered with poop did he stop.

“I don’t actually believe it…” Paul’s hushed voice broke the silence following Mike’s soiling.

“It’s so hot.” Laura said with a deep lusty voice.

Mike slowly stood up straight and watched as his wife grabbed Paul’s head and pulled it down to hers. She passionately kissed Paul and after a second of hesitation Paul started kissing back. After a few seconds it was like nothing was amiss, the two lovers acted as if there was nothing strange happening to the side of them.

To Mike’s shame he could still feel his throbbing hardness and the sticky feeling on his butt did nothing to diminish the twitching tool’s excitement. His hand went back down to the front of his padding where he could feel the bulge caused by his engorged cock.

The only sound in the room, apart from Laura’s gentle moaning, was the slight rustle of plastic as Mike’s hand moved back and forth on the tenting underwear. As a man he hated that he was getting off to this humiliating situation but he couldn’t stop himself from gently caressing his oft neglected genitals.

Paul eventually pulled away from the kiss and smiled widely as he leaned forward and started running his tongue down Laura’s body. Paul kissed the woman’s neck and then licked downwards where he gave each nipple some brief attention. Paul continued exploring downwards and gently ran his tongue over Laura’s slightly sweaty belly. He went further and further south until he was back at Laura’s crotch. His nostrils were filled with the scent of excitement and he felt like the time was right.

Mike watched from the side of the bed with baited breath as Paul took one of Laura’s slim legs in each hand and opened them obscenely wide. Laura bit her bottom lip as she looked down her own body and saw Paul kneeling between her legs. The lovers were filled with lust and desire as their instincts made what was about to happen inevitable.

As Paul positioned himself close to Laura and rested his member on the outside of her lips Mike wished he could be in the alpha male’s position. He imagined himself dominating his wife the same way Paul was doing and he felt his dick stiffen and quiver within the warm confines of the diaper.

“You want this?” Paul growled throatily as he looked down at Laura. He was moving backwards and forwards slowly.

“Fill me up.” Laura replied. There was a hint of desperation in her voice, a need for pleasure that Mike had never heard before.

Mike watched with rapt attention as if he was at the theatre and watching a performance of a classic. He could feel the sticky contents of his padding weighing the diaper down but it did nothing to lessen his need for an orgasm. He rubbed the front with his palm and could feel the poop smearing against him as he worked.

Paul lined himself up and touched the tip of his penis against Laura. The woman practically pushed herself on to it as Paul slid forwards and into the warm and wet confines of Laura’s pussy. Paul closed his eyes as he slid in and Laura let out a moan of satisfaction, she was finally getting the thing she had wanted and needed for quite some time.

The moans of his wife helped Mike’s excitement. He could feel the plastic on the front of his used diaper warming up from the friction, the padding was falling apart a little bit as a result of the furious rubbing.

As Mike stood to the side Paul and Laura were starting to get into a rhythm. Their hips moved as one and they stayed close as their skin rubbed against each other, their sweat intermingled as Paul leaned down and stuck his tongue deep into Laura’s mouth. Her breasts shifted gently along with the weight of the bodies and Mike felt almost hypnotized by it. Mike was doing his best not to get too overexcited too soon, he wasn’t often given the opportunity for pleasure and he wanted it to last as long as he could.

“You’re so big!” Laura moaned as Paul pulled his mouth away and left the woman panting.

Mike found himself nodding his head subconsciously without really thinking about it. He could feel his dick through the thin plastic shell of the diaper and each time he moved his palm he could feel the small tool twitching.

As Paul and Laura fucked they slowly moved around the bed until their heads were opposite Mike meaning the diapered man could see everything that was happening from the waist down. Laura’s legs were spread wide open and held in place by Paul’s strong legs. Mike could see his wife’s forbidden entrance opened and stretched slightly as the rock hard rod slid in and out with increasing speed. Mike was simultaneously disgusted and excited by the sight and he couldn’t avert his eyes.

A small moan escaped Mike’s lips as he watched Paul pounding Laura. The smell was now escaping the diaper quite a bit but the earthy smell wasn’t noticed by Mike who was having to be careful to stop himself exploding too soon. He could feel his knees shaking slightly as his wife’s feet bounced up and down along with Paul’s thrusting.

Perversely, Mike’s humiliation at being cuckolded was turning him on more and he found himself silently cheering Paul on. Mike really wanted Laura to be left satisfied but listening to the moans and near screams from the bed made it clear he didn’t need to worry.

“I’m gonna… I’m gonna…” Laura was breathlessly muttering.

“I want you to cum as I do.” Paul growled. It seemed like the more excited he was the deeper his voice became.

Hearing Laura about to orgasm and seeing Paul thrusting harder and deeper was pushing Mike to the edge as well. It felt like all the feeling in his body was being concentrated in the tip of his dick and it wouldn’t be long before he couldn’t contain himself any longer.

With his knees feeling weak Mike dropped down on to all fours. On his hands and knees he looked up at the bed to see Paul and Laura getting close to the end, their grunting and thrusting was reaching their maximum levels. Mike snatched his right hand off the floor and hurriedly went back to rubbing, in this new position he found it easier to hump his hand and he thrust against his palm in desperation.

“Here it comes!” Paul’s voice was higher now and his suddenly jerky movements let Mike know what was about to happen.

Mike held his breath along with Paul as he himself reached his point of no return. He abandoned all of his shame and started loudly calling out as he humped into his poopy diaper.

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” Laura’s voice was strained by her own orgasm and her moans were soon followed by loud guttural grunts from Paul who plunged himself as deeply into Laura as he could.

Mike was overcome with the electric feeling that was surging through his penis and out across his whole body. He heard the orgasms of the people on the bed just as he went over the edge and felt his own orgasm hit him like waves against the shore. He gasped as he thrust forwards one final time. As Paul filled Laura with his semen Mike came into his diaper.

“Ah!” Mike exclaimed as he felt his dick start squirting.

Mike felt his creamy seed shoot out of his tool and into the saturated padding around him. He had his eyes closed as he grunted hard, his mouth hung open and he felt a little drool run down the side of his chin as he focused everything on the feelings inside his padding.

It had been so long since Mike last climaxed that it felt like this one lasted a full minute. He felt like he pumped gallons into the diaper before it all finally ended and he guiltily pulled his hand away. He took a deep breath, now that he had finished he felt little but extreme shame about everything that had happened this evening.

“That was incredible…” Laura said breathlessly from the bed.

Mike finally opened his eyes and looked up to see Paul sliding backwards and out of Laura. A little of the visitors explosive ending dripped down from the red lips between Laura’s legs. Both Laura and Paul were turning to look at Mike who was still on all fours on the floor.

“Looks like he enjoyed himself as well.” Laura continued as she let out a laugh and sat up, “I’m going to need a shower and I think he needs a diaper change. If you want to go you can, I wouldn’t mind seeing you again though.”

“This whole thing was freaky.” Paul said with a grin, “But I loved it. I’ll leave my number and you can call me.”

“That would be great.” Laura replied. She gave Paul a small kiss on the cheek.

Paul stretched as he grabbed some tissues and began cleaning himself up. Laura stood up and rather awkwardly left the bedroom, she gave her husband a little wink as she passed.

Mike felt awful. His diaper was full of his own piss and crap but he was used to that by now, the fact that he had finished it off with his own creamy surprise made him feel like the most pathetic man in the world. Paul was still standing next to his bed, a well-toned reminder of what a man should be and what he wasn’t. He wanted to get out of this diaper as soon as possible.

“Your wife is a great fuck.” Paul said as he started getting dressed and looked down at Mike who didn’t want to move a muscle, “Maybe we’ll see each other again.”

Mike didn’t say anything. He just wanted Paul to get dressed and go. All the diapered man was interested in was a diaper change and to go to sleep, maybe this all wouldn’t seem so humiliating and awful in the morning.

Paul took his time but when he was done putting his clothes back on he took a pen from the bedside table and looked for somewhere to scribble his number down.

“Do you have any paper up here?” Paul asked Mike.

Mike shrugged his shoulders and avoided eye contact.

“I know what I’ll do.” Paul said after a couple of seconds, “I’m sure Laura will love this.”

Mike didn’t know what was about to happen as he watched Paul stand up and walk over to him. Mike flinched slightly as Paul walked around to Mike’s side and lifted his shirt over his head to expose his sides. Mike made a move to stop him but Paul held the shirt up, there was nothing Mike could do since he was physically overpowered. The shirt went over his head and he couldn’t see what was happening.

Mike felt something against his bare skin and moving around. He realised what was happening almost immediately. He was on all fours and effectively blinded by his own shirt as the man who had just slept with his wife wrote his phone number on his body. He felt like he was being branded and the fresh humiliation brought fresh tears to Mike’s eyes.

“Quit your sniveling.” Paul said sharply, “Be a good boy and stay right there. Don’t move a muscle until Laura has the number.”

Mike nodded his head sadly as a sob escaped him. He heard a little more walking about but couldn’t see anything. Finally, mercifully, he heard the bedroom door open and then close leaving him alone. He wondered what he should do until Laura came back and his first thought was to try and wipe the ink off his body, it would be a tiny measure of revenge. Unfortunately that would’ve required Mike having a spine and Mike didn’t move a muscle, he did exactly as he was told by the bigger and stronger man.

Mike sighed and waited for his wife to come and change his diaper. It was all he could do, he didn’t have the courage to stand up to neither her nor Paul. Like a good little submissive he would do as he was told.