LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Twins - A Halloween Tale (Complete, 10/30/19)

A couple weeks ago, a nameless user on a certain imageboard posted a prompt that I really liked. I asked him if I could use it, and he allowed me to. Here is the prompt:

"Twin sisters plan to dress as each other for Halloween. However, while one is an ordinary grill, the other is a Little. It's an AB friendly world, Littles are identified early on, never potty trained, kept off solids, not subject to the same education system, etc. They plan to go to a neighborhood party, the Big in all her sister's clothes but a cat ear headband and make up whiskers to at least be in a more obvious costume. The Little really wants the Big experience, and doesn't let her sister know that she didn't wear her diapers, instead sneaking a pair of panties.

She should probably spend a lot of time mesmerized by the panties, the insane thinness, the texture, how she feels absolutely naked. And how she personally believes that it's the underwear that let's Bigs use the potty, so she erroneously thinks she'll be fine at the party despite never having held an ounce of anything back before.

Of course an accident happens at the party, I'll leave punishments up to you, but the Little should complain a lot about how the diaper ruins her twin costume."

Hopefully this story is up to that person's standards, and that I didn't deviate too far away from his prompt. Sorry for any grammar, spelling or general story-writing mistakes. Please enjoy.

--

Panties.

Actual, real, cloth panties.

Thin, thin, thin!

Kaylee wasn't just holding them. She wasn't just seeing her twin waltz around their apartment, flaunting them. Kaylee was wearing them. Despite it being un-ladylike, she couldn't help but keep her hands in her leggings, just feeling them. It was such a strange feeling, compared to her usual diapers. Thick and plastic, they added a layer of bulk and fluff around her crotch. She wiggled a bit. It was almost like being naked. Wearing a bra was maybe a more apt comparison.

Normally, she wore diapers. Big, crinkly diapers. Sometimes they had cute designs, sometimes they didn't, but they were never undergarments that could be considered grown-up. No, mature. Mature is a much more grown-up word. A slight blush appeared on her cheeks at the thought. Her, wearing something other than diapers, being so mature. In the whole world, no other piece of clothing could make her more mature. Panties were the pinnacle of adulthood in her eyes. Thin, sleek, noiseless panties. She wasn't sure if they could be described as comfortable, but they were something she coveted.

They weren't an object of desire just for their matureness alone. Although, Kaylee would admit—a million times—how big of a difference such a small article of clothing could make in self-image. Kaylee had a feeling that panties did more than just make someone look mature. Kaylee had never been potty-trained, like many who shared her social status. Although she knew potty-training was a thing, and she understood the ideas behind it, she had a bit of a superstition regarding underwear: What you wore determined your ability. If you wore diapers, you wouldn't make it to the potty. If you wore panties, you'd be able to hold it for hours.

Deep down, she knew it was illogical. She had no evidence to back that claim up. Why wouldn't everyone wear adult underwear from the get-go? She didn't know. She just had a hunch. Hope, really. A hope that she had always kept to herself, ever since childhood. Now that she was wearing the coveted item of clothing, she felt emboldened. She wasn't supposed to wear them, since her sister thought she'd have an accident, but she snuck them on earlier. She had to. Tonight was her chance, and she had to know.

It'd been at least ten minutes, and she hadn't yet wet herself. To her, it seemed like the theory was holding up. She was potty trained now. Even if she somehow really wasn't, she was just glad she got to experience the feeling of wearing an adult's underwear. It's just so incredible. Panties! Thin! Not plastic! Cloth! Mature!

The slam of a door caused her hands to shoot away from her crotch, and it put a cease to her wiggling. It suddenly felt warm around her crotch. No, she couldn't have. She was wearing panties now. Kaylee instinctively sat up straighter, although she probably didn't notice the change in her own posture. Nothing was wrong. Not at all. It was just the heat from her thighs being closer together than they had ever been. She definitely didn't wet her mature underwear.

Hailey, her sister, popped around the corner that lead into the hallway. She was done changing into her costume. She would've checked. She would've put her hands back to her crotch. However, Kaylee couldn't afford to let Hailey see her being so crude. That was the least of her problems, though. She couldn't let Hailey know that she was wearing panties, nor could she give an inkling of the impression that she might've wet herself. She really didn't want to be punished, not tonight. The potentially wet girl turned to look at her sister.

"So, how's it look?" Hailey stuck her arms out and did a twirl. Hailey wasn't normally a twirling kinda girl.

'Adorable' was the first thing to pop into Kaylee's head, so that's what she went with. It was ironic, as that was usually how people described her.

"Adorable." A big grin spread across her face. Her posture slackened. This was gonna be a great Halloween.

Hailey was dressed like a kitty. She was garbed in a black onesie, which did little to hide the diaper around her waist. Kaylee could tell it was one of her overnight diapers. Thick, black tights adorned her legs. They extended all the way up into the onesie. A long black tail was attached to the rear of the onesie. The tip of Hailey's nose was black, and three black lines adorned each of her cheeks. Two cat ears, as black as her hair, stuck out of her head. Anyone that looked at her would see an adult baby, ready for an amazing Halloween.

Anyone that looked at her would see Kaylee, not Hailey. Hopefully, anyone who saw Kaylee would see Hailey instead. That's what they wanted. The two were twins, and they had decided to go as eachother for Halloween. It wasn't a totally original idea. Tons of people would dress up as those they knew for the holiday. Schools had been doing "Twin Day" for spirit week since the beginning of time—not that the twins ever would've done that before, being sent to different schools and all. It wasn't an uncommon concept.

What made it different, and interesting to the both of them, was who they were. Kaylee was an adult baby—or little, depending on who you talked to. Hailey was the opposite. Some might call her a big, but she didn't care for identifying herself like that. She preferred to be called an adult, if she was to be called anything. The exemplified the two types of people that existed in their world. Roughly thirty percent of people were considered adult babies. Some, like Kaylee, decided to never potty-train, if you could call childhood stubborness a decision. Some chose their station in life while young, others chose it quite late. Some dabble in it, while the majority make it a lifestyle. Whatever their story, they existed as a distinct group.

Grown-ups, adults, those deemed mature by society, were the opposite. A majority of the population existed as they had since time immemorial. Some adored adult babies, and these people supported the lifestyles of many. Others just went about their lives. Hailey was firmly in the second grouping. She didn't want to adopt an adult baby, like some of her peers. She didn't visit the rent-a-baby nurseries that were currently in fashion. She didn't directly dabble in the culture, like some of her more adventurous friends. She tried to be as normal as possible.

Why did she jump on the idea of being her twin for Halloween? Kaylee had no idea. Hailey was normally as far from adult-baby culture as possible. It had been Kaylee's idea. An idea that she had little hope for her serious, mature sister to entertain. To her shock, Hailey embraced it. She was even the one to suggest going as cats. She had even picked out that specific costume, which was a far cry from Hailey's usual low-effort ensembles. Kaylee felt underdressed in her sister's idea of a costume: black leggings, a black hoodie covering a t-shirt and a cat-ear headband.

"Well, are we ready then?" Hailey asked. Kaylee snapped out of her slight daze and nodded her head a few times.

"Remember, you're acting like me tonight. Turn on your big-girl mode, ok?" Hailey herself began to activate little-girl mode. Today, she was the overgrown baby. She'd have to start acting like it.

"Sure, sure! Let me go grab my bag, then." She put emphasis on 'my.' She was Hailey now, not Kaylee. She was a mature, adult. Everyone, even their friends, would be none the wiser. She stood up and made towards their kitchenette, where Hailey usually set her bag. Only, she had forgotten something.

"Kaylee. May. What's this wetspot on the couch?" Kaylee froze. Hailey's reactivated her adult mode instantly, if she had ever really deactivated it. "And why don't I see any padding on that heiney?"

"Uh, well, you see..." Kaylee didn't have much of a defence for herself. She knew the rules, and she knew her body. Hailey only let Kaylee move into her apartment, since she agreed to her rules. Their parents only let Kaylee move into Hailey's apartment, since Kaylee agreed to her sister's rules. Rule one: Hailey is an adult, so what Hailey says goes. Rule two: Diapers all the time. Hailey didn't want her furniture or her carpet ruined, which Kaylee could easily do without noticing, like she just had.

Hailey sighed. She wasn't angry, but Kaylee should've known better. "I know you want to be a grown-up tonight, but grown-ups know their limits, rights?" Kaylee nodded, and she started tearing up. She was in so much trouble. "That's why I told you to wear a diaper. You know the rules, sis."

"Y-yea. I do." Kaylee stuttered. She was normally a really good girl. Not once had she broken one of her sister's rules. She felt the opposite of mature now. The panties were such a silly idea.

"Now, now," The other twin was already in another room, grabbing a few things. She returned as quickly as she had left the room. "You're not in trouble. Too much trouble, at least. We're just gonna get this taken care of, ok?" Kaylee nodded her head, more demurely than earlier. If it had been any other night, Hailey thought, she would've actually punished her twin. Maybe a spanking, maybe a time-out, but not tonight. She wanted tonight to be perfect just as much as her twin did.

Before Kaylee knew it, she was naked below the waist, and a changing mat was on the floor.

"Hailey, please not tonight. I'm supposed to be a big girl." She was tearing up more, and the mature twin felt a tantrum on-coming.

"Big girls wear diapers too, plus, no one's gonna notice." She wasn't totally sure about the later statement. None of Hailey's pants would hide a diaper, and Hailey almost never wore skirts or dresses, which might ruin their costume idea. She'd have to think of something.

"B-but, panties!"

"C'mon. It'll be okay. Lay down, so there's not anymore of a mess." Kaylee obeyed, and the whole ordeal was over in no time. Glancing at her now-soaked panties, Hailey was just glad it wasn't a pair of her 'sexy' undies. Kaylee had somehow picked out the plainest pair in the dresser. Both the leggings and the panties ended up in the trash. Hailey wasn't too interested in wearing those ever again.

"Sis, there's no way anyone's gonna think I'm you in this." Kaylee tugged at the hoodie, trying to cover-up a bit. She wasn't normally one for modesty, but she had felt so adult earlier, the sudden shift was a bit much.

"Don't worry, I'm thinking of something." Hailey was already cleaning the stain on the couch. There was a bottle of pet-stain remover laying around just for this occasion. Hailey wasn't totally sure it would work, but it was better than any other option. "What made you wear my panties, anyway?" She tried not to be too accusatory, her sister was beating herself up enough.

The poor girl hadn't moved from by the changing mat. The loss of her first pair of panties was devastating. Her sister reminding her of her reasoning somehow made her feel worse. A stupid, childish delusion. She explained the reasoning, and she pouted when Hailey laughed.

"That's something else. Mom's gonna die, when she hears that."

"I'm serious, Hailey. It's not funny." Kaylee was one step away from stomping her foot.

"I believe it. Never doubted you. It's just funny." Hailey paused.

"It is not! Not funny at all." Another tantrum. This girl was on a short fuse tonight. "All I want is to be mature." Unlike some, it was a bit hard for Kaylee to suddenly decide to not be an adult baby. There were a few failed attempts at potty-training during their senior year of high-school.

Hailey knew she'd have to nip this one in the bud too. She could not let a tantrum go unpunished, but she didn't want to ruin the night either. A solution popped into her head, one that might not work. One that she was apprehensive about. A solution that made her stomach turn with so many emotions. She wasn't against it, but she didn't know if she was ready to take this step.

Forcing herself, she strode towards her sister, took her hand, and she placed it on her crotch. On one hand, this wasn't something you taught an over-grown toddler to do. On the other hand, they were the same age and Kaylee knew this was an exception. Hand in place, Hailey pushed. She knew she had to pee, at least a little. With effort, the dams burst. It felt like she absolutely flooded the diaper. She was a bit worried, despite knowing Kaylee could wear one for a full twenty-four hours with no leaks.

Her cheeks were flushed. Embarassment, excitement and a bit of disgust rose in her. She almost felt the adrenaline. "S-see Hailey? Big sis is a potty-pants like you, now." She waited on edge for the response of her immature twin.

"What do you mean?" Kaylee had a dumbfounded look on her face. "Did you wet yourself? I didn't feel anything." She bent over, looking as if she was inspecting her twin's nethers.

Hailey backed up. How dumb, she thought. These are premium diapers. No way anyone would be able to feel her wetting through them, especially the first wetting. That thought made her blush even more. It was just a first wetting. Hailey was brought out of her thoughts by Kaylee's giggling.

"Cute, super cute!" She wrapped her arms around Hailey, hugging her. "It's super cute that you would do that for me." The loss of the panties was momentarily forgotten.

"That's what big sisters do." A nervous laugh escaped her lips. She couldn't believe she did that. Now, she was gonna be going to the party like this. She couldn't begin to imagine. She hadn't been this embarassed—at such a loss—since high-school.

Suddenly, it came to her. The memory of a certain Halloween arose in her. The memory of an old costume, one that would fit perfectly with their theme. "I think I've figured it out, Kaylee." The twin headed towards her room, specifically her closet, while ignoring the sensations between her legs. She kept most of her clothing, even silly costumes. If it still fit, it stayed. No sense in wasting things, right?

"Wait," Kaylee followed after her sister. "What is it, what is it? Panties?" She knew better, but she couldn't help but throw that possibility out there.

"No, silly. Something that'll cover that crinkly butt." And there it was. In the very back of her closet, a witch's outfit, complete with hat, that she had worn their junior year of high-school. Hailey was never oen for dressing up, but her Trigonometry teacher had promised bonus points to those in costume on Halloween. Obviously, sacrifices had to be made.

It was a cheap garment, but it had held up well. Better yet, it would still fit either of them.

"How about this?" Hailey held the costume up to Kaylee.

"That's not panties. It also doesn't seem very mature. It also also doesn't seem very like you. It also also also isn't a kitty. We won't be matching anymore." A slight frown formed on her face.

"Well, think of it like this. You're a witch, and I'm your familiar." She knew Kaylee would go for this.

Her eyes lit up. She loved the idea. She almost wished she could be the familiar, but that wouldn't work. Not this Halloween, at least. "What about everything else?"

"It does seem very like me, since I bought it and wore it a few years ago. It does seem mature, because we can say Hailey dressed up at Kaylee's insistence. I'll play that bit up, if I need to. And, it is definitely not panties. Not much I can do about that one." Hailey answered each complaint in turn. This would work, she'd make sure of it—as much for Kaylee's sake as her own. She wanted this night just as badly.

She might've wanted it worse.

"Go ahead, try it on." Hailey encouraged. Kaylee deftly slipped out of the hoodie, removing the cat-ear headband first, and slipped the silky-smooth dress on. She then adorned her head with the pointy, black hat. A complaint about shoes almost escaped her lips, but Kaylee remember that she had a pair of black mary-janes that would compliment the outfit. She would put those on before they left.

"It's no panties, but what do you think?" Hailey smiled, sure that her sister would love it. The smile was returned.

"I think it'll be an amazing Halloween. Now, let's go, potty-pants. We have a party to get to."

• Like 3
35 minutes ago, Cya said:

So, this sounds like the Diaper Dimension, but it isn't?

More like a... globalized fetish world, I guess? If you've read Talentlessa's stories, I'm going for something like that. Just normal-sized people in a normal world, with ABDL stuff thrown in. I tried to spread that info around, without a straight-up info dump. Hopefully that came across well. Thanks for reading and commenting!

• 2 weeks later...

This took me a little longer to write than I had imagined, especially considering that I'll need to write a third part now. As always, I apologize for any grammar and spelling mistakes, as well as any storytelling errors. Please enjoy!

--

The walk to the party passed by in a blur. Both twins had their minds on other things. Now they stood in front of a two-story house. The street and drive-way were filled with cars, indicating just how many people were at this party. Kaylee let out a giggle. So many people were going to be fooled. She couldn't believe it. Never before had she pranked this many people. Not that she ever pulled off a prank before. She generally wasn't good at keeping secrets or fooling anyone. This was something Hailey knew well. As they walked to the door, Hailey began to lecture Kaylee again.

"You can't do that in there. You know I don't giggle, right?" The younger twin couldn't help but roll her eyes. Yes, she knew that Hailey did not giggle. Her older sister laughed, and she laughed sparingly. Not that she wasn't good-humored, but, compared to Kaylee, she was taciturn.

During the whole walk to the party, Hailey had been fretting about how tonight would go. She clearly didn't want anyone to find out what was afoot. She clearly didn't trust Kaylee's acting abilities either. Kaylee had been grilled about how to behave over and over again. She couldn't help but think, it wasn't like she was a real toddler. She knew how to be grown-up!

"You do know that, right?"

"Yes, mom." She emphasized the epithet.

"It's 'little sis' tonight, okay Hailey?" The real Hailey gave a toothy grin.

"Sure thing, Kaylee." She almost returned the grin but stopped herself. Big girl mode activate.

"Alright, so, you're me now, and I'm you." Hailey began to reiterate. "That means you can't act like yourself. Think about how I act. Turn down the excitement. Be calm. You're gonna be mingling with a lot of my frie-" A foreign object was shoved into Hailey's mouth. She had an idea of what it was. A quick suckle revealed the object's identity. A pacifier.

"Now, now, Kaylee. No need to be talking about that, when we're right here, huh?" Kaylee tried to use a syrupy-sweet tone. Tonight was not going to be ruined by her childish tendencies. Her inner adult would have its time to shine. "Let's go say hello to everyone, ok?"

Maybe Hailey had underestimated her twin a little bit.

The now-mature sister knocked on the door. That was the mature thing to do, after all. You didn't just walk into someone's home, even if you did know them. Only a few seconds later, the door was opened, and the pair were absorbed into the noisiness inside. A mutual friend of theirs seemed to be acting as a doorkeeper. Lindsey, a classmate of Hailey's and a babysitter of Kaylee's, greeted them.

"Happy Halloween, you two!"

"Happy Halloween to you too!" Kaylee replied.

"Trick or treat!" Hailey replied and held out her cupped hands. That was when Kaylee noticed what Lindsey was holding. A bowl of candy. Kaylee hadn't had any candy all night, despite it being Halloween. It took all of her power not to say those magic words too.

A suspicious look appeared on Lindsey's face. Both twins froze. They both thought that their plan might already be foiled. Hailey did everything she could to not react, while Kaylee already began to crack. The older twin could see Kaylee's nervousness out of the corner of her eyes. If Lindsey wasn't watching her, Hailey would've nudged her sister. Anything to remind her to keep up the act. If they were found out, Hailey didn't think she would like the potential consequences. Their mutual friend scrutinized them for a moment, before acquiescing. The candy-filled bowl was held out.

"Pick whatever you want, sweetie."

Hopefully that was the end of any suspicion.

This was actually quite a big decision. Hailey loved Reese's Cups. It was undoubtedly her favorite candy. Kaylee didn't like them, though. She thought the peanut butter inside was gross. There were plenty of Mini-Reese's Cups in the bowl, but Hailey quickly crushed her temptations. She didn't have long to debate what candy to take. She grabbed a Mini-Snickers. Not her absolute favorite, but Snickers were good too.

"Now what do you say, Kaylee?" Hailey was getting ready to say it. She swore she was. Kaylee didn't need to remind her. If she was in her normal position, however, she would've reminded her younger sister too. Good job, Hailey thought, we have to keep up appearances.

"Thank you, Miss Lindsey." She made sure to add the title to Lindsey's name, just like Kaylee normally did. Hailey had to fight the beginnings of embarassment. This was normal for Kaylee. This was what she wanted. Nothing embarassing just happened. She was an adult baby, and this sort of thing was normal for adult babies like her. It was going be a long night, but it would be exactly what she asked for.

"You're welcome," Lindsey turned towards Kaylee. "so, just make yourselves at home. Darren, Trudy and Emma are already here. I think they're in the backyard. We've got a playroom set up for the kids, so the little ones don't have to listen to boring grown-up stuff. And there's some pizza and drinks in the kitchen, if you guys get hungry."

"Well-"

"Oh, right. I totally forgot. We have juice in the fridge, and there's a few of Carrie's sippy-cups in the cupboard. There's also some jars of babyfood in the pantry, if Kaylee needs a snack tonight."

Hailey wanted to cringe. Pureed foods were a normal part of life for adult babies. Not one that she was very interested in, however. When Kaylee lived at home, their parents would puree whatever was cooked for dinner, and she would get solid food regularly as a treat. Since moving into the apartment, Kaylee was only getting food from a jar. Hailey had tried it once—what caretaker hasn't—and it certainly wasn't gourmet food.

"Thanks, but she should be fine. We had dinner earlier." She turned and looked at Hailey. "No sneaking any pizza, ok?"

Hailey felt a bit disappointed. She probably should act more upset about the pizza. Her twin would've begged for a slice. She would've begged and begged, and Hailey probably would've given her the bland, jarred food. An idea came to Hailey's mind. How much like her older sister would Kaylee act? Would it be malicious? Would it be matter-of-fact? Would she just cave? Hailey decided to find out.

"Please," She used her best whiney voice. "please, please can I have some pizza? It's Halloween!"

Never in a million years would Hailey make a scene like this. It wasn't a full-on tantrum, but the woman would have normally just accepted not getting what she wanted, if it was denied to her. Kaylee's eyes went a bit wide, but they quickly gained a mischevious glint. She hadn't expected this, but she would play along. If Hailey was working hard at being her, then she better work hard at being Hailey. Kaylee forced on the sternest face she could muster.

"No." One word. A simple denial of what was wanted. To Kaylee, it seemed like the most mature response.

"No? C'mon, it's Halloween!"

"And that means you deserve pizza?"

"Well, yeah! It's a party, and I'm hungry!"

"If you're hungry, let's get you something to eat, then," Kaylee grabbed Hailey's hand and began to walk towards the kitchen. Lindsey followed along.

"Going to take me up on my offer after all?"

"Yep."

The trio entered the kitchen, where Hailey was unceremoniously instructed to sit in an adult-sized high-chair at Lindsey's kitchen table. She knew it belonged to Carrie, one of Kaylee's friends at the AB daycare, which they both attended. No fight was given on Hailey's part. After all, there was nothing unusual about Kaylee sitting down in a high-chair. The tray was brought down in front of the costumed girl, although she still had use of her arms.

"Pizza?" She asked innocently.

"We'll see." Kaylee said with a grin, as she and Lindsey opened up the pantry. Despite not knowing what kind of babyfood Lindsey had, the black-robe clad girl knew what she was going to pick. It was time for her to be the most mature, best, big sister ever.

As the other two riffled around and murmured to eachother, Hailey looked at the boxes of pizza and breadsticks placed on the table. Delicious smells wafted towards her. If she was actually hungry, this would be torture. Good thing they really did eat dinner earlier, she thought.

Tidbits of Kaylee and Lindsey's conversation could be made out from the high-chair. They were picking what flavor she was going to get. This was the real test. Kaylee had preferred flavors, and she had some that she despised. Curiosity as to what she'd get forced her to stare at the pantry door. She wished they would hurry up and choose.

"Here we go, her favorite." Kaylee suddenly declared. Hailey wasn't looking forward to it, but she was very curious as to what Kaylee had decided. Was it really her favorite flavor, or was it something disgusting?

"Is it really?" Lindsey must have been reading Hailey's mind.

"Yes, ma'am." Hailey shot Kaylee a look. She would never call a peer that, even as a joke. Lindsey gave the woman an odd look as well.

A jar—about the size of a normal peanut-butter jar—was placed on the tray in front of Hailey. The label clearly distinguished what was within. Apple Blueberry. To Hailey's knowledge, that really was Kaylee's favorite. She didn't get it often. Usually, it was used as a reward, considering how much she disliked every other flavor. To both of the twins, it made the perfect snack for the evening.

"That's not pizza." The high-chair bound girl puffed her cheeks. Kaylee didn't do anything but smile.

After the top was unscrewed and a pink plastic spoon was dipped in, the first of many greyish-purple, mushy spoonfuls was shoved into Hailey's mouth. She didn't resist. Kaylee would never resist. She might play at being fussy, but she was good about eating. She actually enjoyed the mushy texture, somehow. Her older sister was not a fan. It just bothered her. The feeling the texture gave her was comparable to the feeling you get from hearing nails on a chalkboard. Food should undoubtedly be chewed.

Several spoonfuls in, a clear sippy-cup was placed on the tray as well. Not bothering to look, Kaylee took a sip the next chance she could. The liquid inside was grape juice, which was heavily cut with water. Cutting juice with water was a standard practice with kids, even adult kids. All the flavors were so sweet. The greasy, herbal smell of the others food on the table made a weird juxtaposition.

"So, like I was saying earlier. Darren's here, and he was saying he's been having problems with..." Lindsey started into the usual, gossipy adult talk. Kaylee was occasionally nod or say a noncommital word of agreement, but everything being said was going in one ear and out the other.

Tonight was going to be interesting. Kaylee always wanted to try being mature. From what she'd seen so far, however, being mature was boring. She had a hunch about that already, but none of the grown-ups ever seemed bored. They were always really involved in their conversations. Kaylee could talk like that, but not about whatever Lindsey was saying. Maybe if she was Hailey, it'd be a little more interesting.

Rather bored, between having food shoved in her mouth and taking sips of juice, Hailey was looking around. She was purposefully ignoring whatever Lindsey was saying. If she started listening, she was afraid she'd seem a little too interested. Lindsey already seemed a little suspicious, and Hailey didn't want to tip her off anymore. Kaylee would never care about grown-up talk. From what Hailey saw, it looked like she still didn't care.

After another spoonful from the seemingly bottomless jar, Hailey spotted someone interesting through the doorway. A boy dressed in a bee costume. Not just any boy, however. Hailey knew this person from university. Avery was one of the few adult babies that attended the school. Most just relied on finding a mommy or daddy to take care of them, but, from what Hailey had gathered, Avery wanted to be somewhat self-sufficient. Hailey watched him flutter around the room. Considering that he was walking around the party, chatting with people, and didn't have a caretaker around, it seemed that he was already fulfilling that want.

Noticing that he was being stared at, he gave Hailey a glance and a wave, before turning back to his conversation. She returned his wave, although in a much more demure manner. The embarassment that she had been fighting all night became readily apparent. Lindsey noticed what had just occured.

"Kaylee's got a crush, huh?" She cooed.

The actual Kaylee, who hadn't been paying attention to anything else but feeding Hailey, looked back and forth at her two companions.

"What? What do you mean?" It took Kaylee a second to realize that Lindsey wasn't talking about her. She mentally kicked herself. That was the least Hailey-like she'd been all night.

Lindsey apparently didn't notice the uncharacteristic outburst. "She just waved at Avery Holmes. Does little Kaylee have a crush?"

Hailey wouldn't call it a crush. She was just interested in the boy. She had been interested, since the first time she saw him on campus. All she could only describe him as cute. He wasn't manly in the least, and it appealed to Hailey on some level. Normally, she wasn't interested in people like him and Kaylee. There was just something different about him. She'd done her best to hide that interest, however.

Kaylee gave Hailey a look. "Well, she doesn't need to be interested in boys."

She felt like that was something an adult would say. Regardless of if Hailey was interested or not, Kaylee couldn't let Hailey give the impression that Kaylee was. The younger twin sighed. Her brain was starting to hurt. This swapping identities stuff was hard and confusing.

"I-" Hailey was cut off, as her twin shoved another spoonful in her mouth. "-don't have a crush!"

"Sure you don't, sweetie." Lindsey brushed off her denial.

"I really don't!" Hailey managed to get that out before her mouth was yet again filled with fruity mush. Lindsey responded only with a grin this time.

"Don't tease her too much, she really doesn't like him." Kaylee put emphasis on her statement. She realy didn't like him, regardless of what Hailey felt.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." With that, Lindsey switched the topic back to something that Kaylee didn't care about. Why couldn't they talk about cartoons or something, Kaylee thought.

Before long, the jar of babyfood was empty. Hailey was definitely overstuffed. Those jars were usually sixteen ounces. Having eaten earlier, she wasn't really hungry enough for sixteen ounces of mush. She figured that Kaylee was trying her best as a caretaker, so Hailey didn't fault her too much for overfeeding her. With the feeding done, the tray was lifted up and Hailey was allowed to stand back up.

"How about we head out back and mingle, and little Kaylee can go play in the playroom?" Kaylee responded to Lindsey with an affirmative. Maybe she'd have more fun mingling, whatever that meant, than just talking to her grown-up friend. Hailey, for her part, was fine with departing from the group. Maybe no one else would be in the playroom, and she'd get some alone time.

Lindsey told Hailey where the playroom was—it was just Carrie's room, but it had been designated as the playroom for all the AB guests—and then the two grown-ups exited the house. It took less than a minute for Hailey to walk into Carrie's room. She'd been here numerous times before. Despite being redesignated for the night, the room was no different than usual. A twin-sized bed with rails sat in the corner. Toys were strewn about the room, as if the toy-chest against the wall didn't exist. A TV sat on-top of a small shelf in the corner opposite of the bed. Carrie had forgotten to turn it off before leaving, so a Halloween-themed episode of some cartoon was playing.

Hailey decided to get right to it. She plopped down on a playmat in front of the television. The nearest toy was a plush doll, so she grabbed it and set it closer to her. If anyone walked in, it'd look a little more like she was playing with it. Now, she could really enjoy what the night was about.

Diapers.

Wet, crinkly, thick diapers.

The same diapers that her baby sister wears. The same diapers that her baby sister was currently wearing.

Hailey only hoped that the juice from earlier would go through her sooner. She'd love to wet again, especially at an almost-public party. A thought temporarily crossed her mind. How was Kaylee's diaper holding up? How was it going to hold up the rest of the night? They were both wearing the thicker, overnight diapers, but Kaylee was legitimately incontinent. If she drank enough, she could bring it to the brink of leaking without knowing.

That line of thinking was quickly stomped out. Hailey couldn't think like Kaylee's caretaker right now. She was the big baby tonight, and she was going to enjoy it while she could. There were no repercussions tonight. Kaylee would get to live out her biggest desire. The one desire that she couldn't ever fulfill, not without giving everything else up.

Hailey wished that her costume didn't cover the diaper. She would've loved to sit and stare at the normally-foreign object. Despite this, she gave her crotch an exploratory poke, before pressing her open hand into the front of the diaper. The warm wetness from her first-ever wetting had subsided. The thick, super-absorbant garment was just a bit damp. The dampness was almost unnoticeable.

It needed to be wetter. It had to be as wet as possible. She only had tonight to experience this. Her bladder was mostly empty, but she began to push. Something had to come out.

She didn't notice Avery walk into the room, until he spoke.

"Trying to go potty?"

• Like 4

Okay, so wow, you have me totally hooked on this story. Normally I don't really go out for hallowe'en type stories but this is making me reconsider my stance on the topic. Please continue with the excellent work, I am eagerly looking forward to part 3.

34 minutes ago, Shotgun Diplomat said:

Okay, so wow, you have me totally hooked on this story. Normally I don't really go out for hallowe'en type stories but this is making me reconsider my stance on the topic. Please continue with the excellent work, I am eagerly looking forward to part 3.

I'm glad that you're hooked! It makes me feel good that someone can feel "hooked" on something I've written. It's even better that you'd reconsider your opinion on an entire theme due to this story. Thank you very much for reading and commenting! The next part should be out by Halloween, so keep an eye out!

4 hours ago, Lena said:

I'm really hoping there's more to come because I love this story

Don't worry, there's definitely more to come! It just might take until Halloween...

Thanks for reading! It's great that you're loving it.

Hopefully, you all enjoy the final part of this story. I'm not too pleased with how it turned out, but it is what it is. Sorry for how this one turned out. I got it out in time for Halloween, though. Speaking of the holiday, Happy Halloween!

--

The embarassment, which Hailey had been fighting all night, finally won. Her face turned as red as a tomato. How could this have happened? There she was, a grown woman, on the floor trying to wet her diaper, in front of her not-crush. Sure, he was certainly wearing a diaper too, but that didn't matter much to Hailey. She knew she'd set this up. She knew she wanted something like this, but still.

She decided that she had to respond. "Y-yes."

"Number one or number two?" Hailey's face burned. Was this a normal question between big babies?

"Number one." She surprised herself, by saying that with no stuttering. Even being able to respond at this point was an achievement to her.

"I know just the thing for that. Be right back."

And as fast as he appeared, he was gone. Hailey wondered what he could mean. The first thing that popped into her mind was a diuretic. Their parents had sometimes given Kaylee diuretics and laxatives, but it wasn't very often. It was doubtful that Avery had some on hand, or that he could convince Lindsey to give him some. However, that possibility wasn't out of the question. Before Hailey could consider options, the bee-suited boy was back. A sippy-cup was in each hand. One of them quickly ended up in her hands.

The liquid inside looked a bit like grape juice, but it was a lighter shade of reddish-purple. She had studied it for only a second, when Avery began to encourage her. "Go ahead, drink it." He took a long gulp of his own drink, something orange.

Deciding to trust him, Hailey took a swig of the drink. Immediately, she recognized the flavor. It was cranberry juice. Of course, the sugary beverage had been heavily watered down. A few more sips, and she was half-way done with her drink. She wasn't sure if she really had been that thirsty, or if the sippy-cup just didn't hold that much. Either way, it didn't matter much to her.

"Thanks, Avery."

He raised one of his eyebrows in a questioning manner. Hailey mentally kicked herself. She was Kaylee tonight, so she wasn't supposed to even know Avery existed, much less know his name. He'd really thrown her off of her game. Thankfully, he didn't call her out on the apparent slip-up. Instead, he just took sat down next to her on the playmat. To Hailey, Avery sat down a bit too close. Toddlers weren't renowned for respecting personal space, so why would an overgrown toddler be?

"So, you're Hailey's twin?" The girl wondered how he knew her actual name. They'd never talked before. Beyond that, she wasn't sure how that question should be answered. Should she lie to him? Despite doing it the whole night, she somehow felt bad about lying to Avery. She didn't have long to way the advantages and disadvantages of that decision, however. The boy was staring right at her, with his piercing and studious gaze. She had taken too long.

"Uh, yeah. I'm Kaylee. How do you know my sister?" Very subtle, Hailey thought. Not that he had much reason to suspect her real identity, but he had to see something wrong now. There was too long of a pause before she answered, and she felt too unconfident about it anyway. Should she have said that? Lying to Lindsey was one thing. They had been friends for ages, and they could clear up any misunderstandings later. Avery was a stranger, who she had a distinct interest in. First impressions are always the most important, and Hailey felt like she was messing up his impression of her.

He began after his own pause. "We've had a few classes together. I'm pretty good with names." He nodded, as if confirming what he said to himself. Hailey didn't really no how to respond to that, so she nodded her head too. She was much more focused on something else. Was Avery suspicious? The costumed girl wasn't sure. She'd already given him multiple reasons to be.

"So, are you pretty new to this?" He asked.

"New to what?
"The adult baby stuff. Not many of us struggle to go potty." Hailey remembered her own embarassment. Her blushing was definitely not stopping anytime soon. Potty-talk seemed to really get to her.

"Yeah, I guess I'm new to it." She still silently hoped that he would never talk to her friends or family. If he did, what appeared to be a successfully-kept secret wouldn't be so secret.

"Why'd you decide to make the switch?" Now she was getting worried again.

"S-switch? What do you mean by that?" Smooth, very smooth, Hailey thought.

He gave her a kind of dumb look. "From big girl to little girl, duh."

Of course, Hailey thought. He couldn't have meant anything else. She had to get back into her rhythm from earlier. Her thoughts had to be Kaylee's thoughts. Now, she had to come up with an answer. Why is Kaylee still an adult baby? Besides a lack of potty-training. The simplest answer was probably the best. "Because it looked fun."

"Looked fun?" For whatever reason, he was curious.

"Well, the diapers are comfy, cute and convenient." She didn't mention that she liked to use them. That might be too much information to give. "Less responsibility is cool." That was a pretty common reason for everyone. "And the toys look fun." That was a lie. Mostly, it was a lie. Sure, there were maybe a couple toys Hailey could see herself liking, but the majority of them were on the level of real baby toys. However, it was quite a Kaylee-like thing to say.

He stared at her, as if analyzing her face to see if she answered truthfully. Hailey felt like he was deeply studying her face this time. Her mind was abuzz with thoughts. Did he think she was lying? Did he think she was actually Hailey, somehow? Was he staring at her cause he liked her too? Did he like adult babies? Did she like him? This was the longest conversation they had ever had, and she wasn't even herself! There was pressure building in her bladder by this point too. Was there a diuretic in there, or did the cranberry juice go through her that fast?

Eventually, he nodded again. "Wanna play?"

Without waiting for a response, he stood up and walked over to the toy chest, ignoring the numerous toys scattered everywhere. Hailey figured that she'd passed whatever test he was putting her through. She didn't really want to play with any of Carrie's toys, but she'd live. The masquerade had to be kept up, and she wasn't gonna pass up doing anything with Avery. She decided to look at the TV while waiting for him. Some animated flick about a monstrous house. She'd never seen it, and it didn't interest her much. Still, it was preferable entertainment compared to the doll next to her.

When Avery came back, he had a single toy car. He laid down on his stomach next to Hailey, and then he started running the car along the playmat. Hailey had been under the impression that they'd play together. Even though it was silly, she felt a little hurt.

"Hey, hurry up and find a toy, let's play." That at least seemed like an invitation to jump in. She looked around for something suitable.

Unsurprisingly, that might've been Carrie's only toy car. Hailey wondered if it was even her toy. Maybe a cousin had left it there or something. Every other plaything in the room was girly and not conductive to whatever game of pretend Avery was playing. Figuring that it didn't matter much, Hailey grabbed the plush doll from earlier and laid down next to Avery. Kids don't necessarily care if what they're playing with fits with a theme.

Neither of the two playmates paid much attention to the time. Avery, much like any adult baby, lost himself in playing. Hailey, not really an adult baby, was less passionate about it. She still tried her hardest to enjoy herself. This was her chance to try it out, after all. Trying it out with Avery didn't hurt either, in her opinion. So, she tried her hardest to play along. It wasn't quite clear if the two were on the same page in their game of pretend, but it didn't matter much to her playmate, so Hailey didn't care either. They just played.

Hailey's attention was only broken, when the pressure in her bladder became ever-present. The cranberry juice from earlier had done its job. She was certain she could pee now. Her diaper would be soaked, just like she wanted. Avery was still playing, when Hailey moved into a crouched position. He knew what she was doing. Not wanting to stop playing, he didn't pay her any mind.

At least, not until a few more minutes passed. She was still crouching there. Hailey's face was still red—from embarassment or from exertion, neither could tell. Despite trying with all of her might, Hailey couldn't go. She wondered how it was so easy earlier. There was almost no struggle doing it in front of Kaylee. When Avery had walked in on her, the difficulty was due to a lack of needing to go. Now, her bladder was full, and she still couldn't piss herself. The only other variable was Avery. Hailey wondered if a shy bladder could be selective.

She kept pushing and pushing. A silly voice in the back of her head told her she was lucky—lucky that she didn't have to go in a different way. That did not help her shyness at all. Now she was concerned. She was right on the edge. It was almost out, but not quite. There was no turning back, but no moving forward. She was stuck. It was kind of embarassing. She'd been feeling nothing but embarassment since Avery showed up, though. Couple that with her current shy bladder, and it made for an interesting dilemma. She would definitely be able to go if she wasn't around Avery, but she didn't want to walk away from him either. After looking at him from afar for so long, he was finally right here.

Hailey was about to stand up, when a pair of arms wrapping around her waist shocked her. Sharply turning around, she saw Avery pressed into her back.

"What're you doing?"

"Helping you." Suddenly, he tightened his arms around her waist. Hailey understood what Avery was doing. Her parents had done similar things to Kaylee in the past. Usually, it was when she was constipated. The thought jumped into her mind. Did Avery think she was trying to go that way? She could feel the heat coming off of her face. She couldn't pay it any mind, however.

"I don't think it's gonna happen." She stated simply.

"Just try, for me."

"I don't think I can. Not with you here." She added. His hold tightened more.

"Try."

This time, it didn't take much effort. As soon as Hailey began to push, the floodgates unleashed. The padding around her waist began to swell. It wicked away the wetness so well, she almost didn't feel it. The only sensation was warmth. A special, comfy warmth, that she had never felt before today. Her diaper kept swelling, and the warmth only grew in intensity. It seemed to go on for an eternity. She wasn't even fully aware of her surroundings. She was so focused on the feelings. The cold that surrounded her, and the warmth of the—currently being used—wet diaper.

Maybe it was due to how much she had to pee, but this was far more blissful than her first wetting. Hailey had thought that was enjoyable. This was on an entirely different level. It was blissful, and it seemed like the bliss wouldn't end. As she slowly stopped wetting herself, Hailey was a little impressed at how much she had to go. She didn't think two, full, adult-sized sippy-cups could do this. No wonder Kaylee goes throught so many diapers, Hailey thought. Finally done, Hailey plopped down onto the floor. The squish from her diaper was very pleasant.

Avery didn't have his hands around Hailey's waist anymore. Now, he was staring at her again, with a smile plastered on his face. Hailey found this odd.

"What're you smiling about?"

"You."

Surprisingly cool-headed, Hailey responded. "Me?"

"Yes, you." Hailey, not saying anything, gave him an inquisitve look. "You were smiling for the first time. Seems like you really enjoy your diapers. Is that why you're an adult baby?"

"Well..." She wondered what to say. There was no apprehension about telling him that she liked the feelings associated with using a diaper. It was a bit weird and private, but it seemed like he already figured that out. Hailey was wondering if she should tell him the truth. She wasn't really an adult baby, not like Kaylee was. She wasn't really Kaylee, either. This seemed like the best time to tell him, but would he even believe that? If he did, would he be upset? She wanted to be friendly with Avery. However, she wanted to be friendly with Avery as Hailey and not Kaylee.

"Avery, I have something to tell you. I'm not really Kaylee."

Avery gave the girl a dumb look. Not Kaylee? What could that even mean.

"I'm actually Hailey, and the other Hailey is actually Kaylee." She returned his dumb look with a sheepish smile. "It's a little confusing."

Avery wasn't dumb. He was going to university, after all. While a bit confusing, that puzzle was easily pieced together. "So, you're twins... and you dressed as eachother for Halloween?" Maybe he was wrong, but any other possiblity seemed too far-fetched. Every high school had a 'twin day' for spirit week, and it was a trope constantly repeated on TV and in movies. It wasn't too hard to come to that conclusion.

"Yeah. Guess it wasn't too confusing, huh?" She crossed her arms and puffed out her cheeks slightly.

"Nope, I've watched TV before." He gave her a toothy grin.

"Are you mad?" Avery didn't seem mad, but Hailey wasn't the best at reading the boy.

"Nu-uh. Why should I be? It's kinda cool." Hailey was relieved at that. "So, you're an adult baby? I never knew."

"Well, I'm not. Not really." Hailey proceeded to explain. She was a mature, big girl. She just fantasized about it sometimes, and she really wanted to try it out. There was a lot of emphasis on her being a grown-up. No way did she want that lifestyle full-time. Hailey didn't think it was a bad thing, but it just didn't resonate with her. She liked being an adult, most of the time.

"So, you really just like the diapers?"

Hailey shifted around, feeling the slowly-cooling wetness of her diaper. Despite not being as warm, the squishy feeling of the padding was delightful. "Sure, I guess."

"Why not just wear diapers, then?"

"That's..." She wanted to say that it was weird, but that seemed a bit hypocritical. Why not? "That is an option." Hailey imagined it. Wearing diapers while otherwise being a mature adult seemed naughty. Almost like it was forbidden.

"Think about it." Before the conversation could continue, their privacy was interrupted. A girl in a unicorn costume nearly ran into the room. A bucket of candy in both hands, she was clearly experiencing a sugar rush. Hailey insantly recognized Carrie, having seen her plenty of times before. She and Avery exchanged a look. Hopefully, he realized that she was back to being Kaylee. They'd have to get together as Hailey and Avery sometime. At least, Hailey hoped he liked her enough to see eachother again.

The pair didn't get the chance to seriously talk the rest of the night. While Carrie was there, all they did was play. By the time the unicorn-costumed girl crashed from her sugar rush, Avery seemed sleepy and the grown-ups were steadily streaming out of the house. With promises to see eachother at school, Avery departed the house and Hailey went to find Kaylee.

The younger twin was passed out in a lawn chair in the backyard. Lindsey was still awake, and she was sitting next to her.

"Hello, Kaylee." Hailey winced. Lindsey had put emphasis on the name. She must have found out at some point. Hailey figured there was a chance that she hadn't, so she kept up the act.

"Hi Miss Lindsey. Did Hailey fall asleep?"

"Yes, she did, sweetie. She had a little to much to drink." That confirmed it. Kaylee had told Lindsey. Kaylee wasn't normally allowed to drink, but, when she did, she was an incredibly loose-lipped lightweight. Hailey was about to say something, when Lindsey interjected.

"Don't worry, though. I'll go call a cab for you two."

"Thanks."

"Thanks?" Hailey sighed. Lindsey seemed like she was really enjoying herself.

"Thank you, Miss Lindsey." Until the cab got here, Hailey was not going to have a lot of fun keeping up the act. She wasn't going to have much fun either, dealing with a cranky and hungover sister. At least, if Kaylee slept most of the day, she'd be able to snag a few of Kaylee's diapers. Hailey figured that she might even get the chance to wear them. That, and looking forward to seeing Avery, would get her through it.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Shotgun Diplomat said:

That's it??? But you converted me and now all I want is a never ending continuation of this story. O cruel author, why do you leave me with the torture of Tantalus? 

Unfortunately, that is it. Maybe there'll be a sequel someday, and your eternal punishment won't be quite so eternal. ?

Thank you for reading, though! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

50 minutes ago, Tfmonkey said:

I really want to borrow this and write it into a full story lol

Sorry, not gonna happen. ? I think I want to do more with Hailey and Kaylee in the future. Maybe just another short story like this one. There's some potential for world-building and cute situations. It makes me happy, though, that you like the story enough to want to write it and continue it yourself.

You could always write in the same, not-really-established universe! It's not like I own it, and it's just a pretty vague globalized-fetish setting.

2 hours ago, AbyMatt said:

I liked the ending. A good alternate ending would have Hailey's secret exposed and her forced to join her sister as a Little.

Thank you for reading! At least somebody liked the ending. ?

11 hours ago, Jayme said:

The ending was cute but a nasty cliffhanger. I would love to see further adventures of the twins

Cute seems like a stretch, but I'll take it! There might be another story sometime in the future, but it's up in the air.