LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Settling In (Complete!)

Relax, Sarah. As an author myself I can tell you we LOVE it when a reader is dedicated enough to pick apart all our mistakes. :)

Is Nicole a bit nit-picky? Maybe a little. But I can tell you I don't know any authors who quit due to excessive criticism. But I do know authors who quit due to lack of reader-engagement.

Dear WannaTripBaby my good friend.

Your biggest mistake is that you do not have a usable computer to write on.  You mean well, but at least make fun skits every now and then for us commoners.  I mean Tor already swore retribution against 30,000 Ghoul mages.

12 hours ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Dear WannaTripBaby my good friend.

Your biggest mistake is that you do not have a usable computer to write on.  You mean well, but at least make fun skits every now and then for us commoners.  I mean Tor already swore retribution against 30,000 Ghoul mages.

Firstly, I do have a computer. It just doesn't like to cooperate with DA for some reason. Also I actually type faster on my phone.

And secondly Shhhhhhhhhh nobody here needs to know about all that. Somebody could get caught in the crossfire!

Tor: "They needn't worry. They only glimpse our struggles as fictional characters in their universe, just as they are but figments beyond imagining to us."

Literally everyone else: "... wut."

On 10/18/2019 at 11:45 AM, Nicole Kolibri said:

Is it realy enough to think ... the guys have only the dick in his hands?
What is with the Girls or Women ?
I make it sometimes too ...

My original comment goes for women too. :angel_not:

22 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

As an author myself I can tell you we LOVE it when a reader is dedicated enough to pick apart all our mistakes. :)

This is true!  But at the same time, Sarah has a point.  It's one thing to tell an author what you don't enjoy about a story.  But within three messages, Nicole hasn't said one positive thing.  If you get 12 chapters into something and you have nothing positive to say about it, maybe it's time to move on to a different story.

Anyway, I think I've said all that I can about this particular topic.

New chapter soon! :D 

13 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:
23 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

This is true!  But at the same time, Sarah has a point.  It's one thing to tell an author what you don't enjoy about a story.  But within three messages, Nicole hasn't said one positive thing.  If you get 12 chapters into something and you have nothing positive to say about it, maybe it's time to move on to a different story.

Anyway, I think I've said all that I can about this particular topic

Well said!  For what it’s worth, I have thoroughly enjoyed the story so far and I can’t wait for more.

Chapter XIII

Cora led the way out of the restaurant, weaving through fancy tables, until we were alone on the street. "That was weird," I said plainly. "Who were they, anyway?" "Cora!" A woman hurried down the street, two shopping bags in her arms, with all the grace of a drunk penguin.  Cora gave me a look and put her finger to her lips.  I understood the instruction: no talking. "Cora, oh gosh, I knew you'd be here!  I was uptown, and--" The woman stopped, looked at me, then up at Cora again. "Who's this?"

"This?" Oh. Cora smiled with all the pride of an actual parent. "This is Nattie, she's our little princess project." It took a moment for the woman to click what that meant, and then realization swept over her face. "Oh. OH! Like Im-" And Cora didn't let her finish that comparison. "Nattie, this is Fliss - she's my friend." "Best friend," Fliss interjected, and Cora laughed. "Yes, darling."

Princess project?  What was that about?  I opened my mouth to greet the strange, eccentric woman - Fliss - but then I remembered the rule.  No talking.  I looked at Cora for an answer, who seemed to ignore me.  So instead of introducing myself, I gave Fliss a tiny wave and a half-smile, just like the women in the restaurant.  Now I understood: the half-smiles were nervous smiles.  But what did they have to be nervous about? "Well, it's nice to meet you, Nattie." Natalie, I nearly corrected her, but I held my tongue.  Ugh, this was so annoying!

"Are you hungry, Cora?" Fliss asked, and Cora mercifully shook her head with a smile. "Actually, we just ate," "Oh poo. Okay, how about coffee? Nattie could get a chocolate milk?" And that comparison suggestion made Cora smile noticeably brightly. "You know what, Fliss? That sounds lovely. Do you know a place nearby?" "Obviously! Who do you think I am?"

Chocolate milk?  Why couldn't I have coffee?  I loved coffee!  But I wasn't about to break the one rule Cora gave me.  So I looked on in frustration as Fliss led the way down the block, into a coffee shop.  I saw a sign for the restroom and tugged on Cora's blouse.  When she looked at me, I pointed at the bathroom.

"You can hold it until we're at home, darling, we won't be awfully long." Why, though? Well, Cora explained that one, too. "We can't have a dress as pretty as yours, on a girl as pretty as you, going into just any public restroom, can we?"

I looked up at her incredulously.  Did she just tell me no, that I couldn't use the bathroom?  I could hardly believe it.  With budding frustration, I tugged harder on her shirt and pointed again to the bathroom.  This time, I gave her as stern an expression as I could.

"Natalie," This time Cora's voice was sharp, not playful, not open for negotiations. This was her 'you keep this path up and you're in trouble’ voice, the voice that was close enough to the sound of her husband’s tone of finality. Honestly, it sounded almost foreign coming from Cora. "Be good, darling. Now come, we mustn't keep Fliss waiting."

I felt my stomach drop out from under me.  My chest ached.  My ears were ringing.  Her voice sounded like Mr. Gladstone, and it brought back all the fear and anxiety of work.  Then I was reminded about Monday, about another spanking.  I felt like crying.  Cora took a step forward in line and I followed her quietly.

And there it was - the dividing line of what was acceptable behavior for Natalie and what wasn't. And following her to the cafe? That was expected. The place was small, too, barely a little hole in the wall, but the tables out front were patina'd and glorious, and had pretty little umbrellas over top. Fliss couldn't wait to gush about them. "Did you know they got these from an Italian bakery that's over 200 years old? How classic, right?" Cora laughed and set her purse down on one of the tables to claim it. "Let's hope their coffee is just as good, Fliss" "Cora, have you MET me? Trust me, chicaboo."

Fliss went to order while Cora and reserved a table.  The second Fliss was out of earshot, I started speaking only to be cut off. "Not now, Natalie." "But, she's--" "My personal life is a delicate balancing act, and I need you to continue your silence until we get home." "But..." "I'm glad we understand each other." I looked up at Cora with a mixture of resignation and irritation.  This wasn't fair...

"Coffee, coffee, chocolate milk, three vanilla slices." Fliss announced as she sat down at the table with the pretty silver platter teetering with cups and little plates. This wasn't the estate restaurant, but it was pretty presentation nonetheless. "Now I know you said you ate, but you have to try these 'nilla slices, they are to die for."

I passed Fliss a small, thankful half-smile.  But she wasn't paying any attention to me.  I took the chocolate milk and sipped it gently, though I wasn't a huge fan of chocolate or milk.  It was pretty good though.  Cora started talking about another woman whose name I didn't recognize, and Fliss kept that conversation going for a while.  I took a bite of the cake next, and my eyes sparkled with delight.  Wooowww...

"It's good, right?" Fliss grinned, licking her spoon, and Cora even cracked a smile even though she had no interest in her own slice. "She's so darling when she's immersed in things, Fliss, you should see her when her favorite show has a new episode on Netflix, she's so excitable." Which was true only by virtue of the fact that since the alcohol incident she'd been restricted to Netflix Kids and there was only a limited variety of things on there that weren't condescending or downright infantile.

It almost felt like Cora was making fun of me.  Was she?  Or was this just a game for her, since I couldn't talk?  Either way, when we got home, I'd have to have a conversation with Cora.  And I sure wouldn't be going to any of her "fancy lunches" ever again!  But wow, the cake was good.  I finished the whole slice before Cora even took a bite, and then I downed the rest of my chocolate milk with a bleary smile, lost in the moment.

"Oh, um," Fliss began, gesturing at Natalie, and Cora followed her gaze and quickly sprung into action, slipping a napkin from the table into her hand and catching the chocolate milk running down Natalie's chin at the last second, before it could drip onto her dress.

I stood frozen as Cora wiped my face with the napkin.  When she pulled it away, there was chocolate milk on the cloth.  I felt a burning blush come over my cheeks and I sunk further into the chair. "Be more careful," Cora told me, and I nodded ever so slightly.

"We must be going, Fliss, Natalie has had a long day," Even though it was four in the afternoon at best, "and you know how they are at her age." Fliss took a moment to process and then smiled and laughed a bit. "For totes. I need to get all this shopping home to Meg anyway, so I'll see you later? Oh and eat your cake!"

Fliss gave Cora a hug goodbye and took off down the street, in the opposite direction from which we had come.  I waited until she turned the corner, before letting my frustration get the better of me. "Why are you embarrassing me in front of your friends?  I already have to walk around dressed like this!  And you act like I'm a kid!"

"Is this embarrassing to you, darling?" Cora asked, with a genuine tone of surprise. "Being fawned over, loved, appreciated… causing people to smile just by being around you, is that embarrassing? Being a bright light in this dreary world of ours, is that embarrassing? I wasn't treating you like a kid, Nattie, I was treating you like a treasure."

...well, I didn't expect that response.  Cora was always so hard to predict.  And the moment it took me to collect my thoughts was all the time Cora needed. "Now please, no more talking until we get home.  It's very important to me." I looked at her with anger and confusion, then fell back into my chair with only mild irritation.  She seemed so sincere... it was hard to believe she would intentionally upset me.  She had always been so nice.  So maybe I should let her have this one...

"Thank you for being so good, Natalie." That came after ten minutes of walking quietly, and Cora spoke with upmost confidence. "I'm actually so pleased with you today - indiscretions aside - that I'm going to get you a reward, my darling. It's a little bit to walk, but I think after eating all that cake it's probably for the best." She could have called for her car, to be honest, but Padded Sells wasn't that far to walk, and she was hoping her denial of Natalie's bathroom request would have some ramifications soon.

The only entertainment during a walk is conversation, and I didn't have that tool in my toolbox anymore.  So the thirty-five minute walk uptown was incredibly dull.  My thoughts drifted away from me, to work, to Sam, to how different my life was this past month.  I let my boss spank me, for crying out loud!  But I let my last boss fuck me, so I guess this counted as a road to improvement.  When we finally stopped, I was so unprepared that I bumped right into Cora.  We were at a strip mall on the north end of the city - I'd been here a few times.  Where were we going, anyway?

"Here are are, darling." The sign on the frosted glass was subtle, understated - simply the words "Padded Sells" with a baby-pin hanging from the 'e' in sells. There was nothing else to indicate what the place sold inside, but Cora was about to brief her little charge. "If you'd like anything once we’re in, you just point at it twice, okay?" But maintaining her silence? That was important. Especially here.

Padded Sells?  A baby store?  I'd passed by the storefront in the past, but the windows were covered with white paper or something.  I'd never once thought to check it out.  But Cora was waiting for an answer, so I nodded my head.  Obviously she wanted me to continue my silence.

The door opened inward and inside that door was another, one that required knocking on. A woman answered and she smiled upon recognition of Cora, and welcomed the two of them inside. And as for what was inside, well... it was a little bit surreal. Clothing that was familiar? Yes, obviously. But not sizes that were familiar, oh no no. There were rompers, onesies, dresses in all sorts, but in adult sizes. Before Natalie could focus too much on those details, though, Cora ushered her over to a wall filled with squares like a T-shirt display would be; only the contents of each were different prints, styles, and thicknesses, of adult sized trainers.

Something was wrong.  I went through an Alice in Wonderland door or something.  Everything was way too big.  But the woman at the register wasn't too big.  The countertop wasn't too big.  Just the clothes.  Baby clothes.  LOTS of baby clothes.  But for... adults?  I stared, dumbfounded, until Cora pushed me through the store to shelves of underwear.  But not underwear.  I didn't understand, not at all, until I noticed the floral print of the training pants I wore to work yesterday.  Then it all clicked.  This is where she got them.  This... this giant baby store!

-----------------

Like & Comment!  Please consider supporting us on Patreon! ^_^  Thank you for reading!

• Like 12

*sees the title* Ha! Black Coat Edition! XD

Another good chapter. Not much to say about this chapter really. I have a feeling the next one's gonna be a doozy...

Grammar Patrol

16 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

she'd been restricted to Netflix Kids and there was only a limited variety of things on there that weren't condensing or downright infantile.

Mayhaps "Condescending"?

17 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

moment to process and then smiled and laughed a bit. "For totes. I need to get all this shopping home to Meg anyway, so I'll see you later? Oh and eat your cake!"

That was supposed to be Fliss' color.

17 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

but Cora was about to brief her little charge. "If you'd like anything once we're, you just point at it twice, okay?"

Once we're *in* mayhaps?

I know you already wrote the next chapter but I really hope you go into great detail about all of the clothes and toys there.  Also, do they have honey flavored pacifiers there? :3. Preferably attached to necklace in case it falls out

9 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

*sees the title* Ha! Black Coat Edition! XD

Hey you got that joke!! :D

9 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Grammar Patrol

Fixed!  Thank you ❤️ 

7 hours ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Also, do they have honey flavored pacifiers there? :3. Preferably attached to necklace in case it falls out

Honey pacis are a great idea!  I think we've used flavored pacis in stories before, but not honey.

ALSO

Special thanks to all the people who Like and comment on the stories!  It means so much to me. :blush:

Chapter XIV

"You asked me for some more trainers, darling, so here we are. You can pick out the ones you want, and if there's anything else you'd like while we're here, just point, okay?" Notably, to the left of the wall of trainers, were stacks and stacks of adult diapers, with one each out on a mannequin for display.

I didn't know what to do.  Be angry?  Be upset?  Be confused?  I was paralyzed.  I stood there, looking around the store, looking up at Cora, completely lost.  Like I'd stepped into Lord of the Rings, or Narnia.  It was... I... I couldn't... "I, um..." "Shh," Cora reminded me, with a finger to her lips.  Then I knew what I wanted.  I wanted to leave.  I tugged Cora's sleeve and pointed twice to the door.

"Not yet, darling, you asked me to buy you some more trainers and here we are.  This is where I got you the pair you wore yesterday, and I know how much you like them." And then, thoughtfully, “You're not in any trouble, nobody is going to see you here. They have a strict admissions list. So relax, and pick out what you'd like."

"I..." "I said no talking." That same tone.  That one that reminded me of Mr. Gladstone, of work, of all the anxiety and fear.  I felt a shiver climb up my spine and all the courage drain out of me.  I dropped my gaze to my feet and my cheeks blushed red.  I didn't want trainers anymore, I didn't want to be here.  I wanted to go home...

"That's better, darling. Do you want me to pick some out for you?" Cora took Natalie by the hand and led her from one end of the wall to the other, looking for sizes. "These are the thickest ones. It looks like it starts thin at the other end and comes down to these ones, which are just before the throwaway undies here.” She pointed to the diapers. Clearly diapers. In-fact, Natalie was standing next to a mannequin wearing a pink diaper with skulls on it, thick enough that no spanking would ever be felt through it.

I looked back at the two women - one at the counter, one on the other side of the store - and then back at my feet.  I didn't need training pants!  I just wore them because those spankings hurt, and... and... I rocked uncomfortably from foot to foot.  I had to pee...

"Wait here, darling." Cora left Natalie to mull over her thoughts while she approached the Matron of the store to discuss some details - although at no time did she take her eyes of her little project. The whole store smelled faintly of powder, a heady and overwhelming scent of childishness.

I didn't move.  I didn't speak.  I stood awkwardly at the edge of the store, looking around with my peripheral vision.  I didn't want to be here!  I didn't want training pants!  But those spankings... I remembered yesterday morning, how I could barely get out of bed.  I needed them.  I just... I didn't want people to think I needed them for other reasons.  Ugh, why couldn't she just buy these things on her own?!

"Oh yes, she's very new to this. It's a complicated thing, because she so badly longs for this, but her mouth doesn't always follow her mind. I found it better to disallow her from talking in these instances," Cora explained quietly to the woman, too quiet for Natalie to hear, and the Matron smiled. "It sounds like you're an excellent Mommy for her.  Does she have any favorite characters? Disney movies?" Cora thought for a second and then snapped her fingers. "She's infatuated with that Strawberrry Shortcake show, on Netflix?" "Cubby 65-68, depending on thickness." "Brilliant." Cora was so pleased! "Darling!" she called, approaching her princess. “See the numbers on the cubbies? Check out number 68."

I looked at Cora with a mixture of embarrassment and anxiety, then I turned back to the cubbies.  44.  To the right, 49.  I willed my feet to move.  I took one small step forward, then another, until I found the cubby in question: 68.  I bent down and fished out one of the packages.

Strawberry Shortcake training pants. Thick, too; two sizes thicker than the pair that Natalie had now, and impossibly cute, to boot. Cora waited excitedly for Natalie to react, to respond, although she imagined with how shy her little girl was right now that her responses might be somewhat... muted.

I looked down at the training pants in my hands with burning red cheeks.  They felt different to the ones I wore yesterday - thicker, maybe?  Thicker meant the spankings would hurt even less, right?  But the Strawberry Shortcake motif... I'd been watching that show a lot recently.  Clearly Cora had noticed.  I looked back at Cora with blushing cheeks and anxious eyes, but I didn't say anything.  My body swayed automatically from foot to foot.

"How many pairs do you think? Do you want two or three? In this style, or in another?" Then Cora made a very important point, too. "If you don't pick, I will, and I bet you won't like what I pick out nearly as much.  So point at these ones so I know you want them and then we'll pick out some others, okay?" Then a special word. "Together."

I didn't have a choice.  I knew I'd wear them, I just didn't expect an entire store of adult-sized baby things!  I didn't expect an entire wall of giant baby-print diapers!  But the shock was wearing off.  I was left with two truths: one, I needed these training panties if I wanted to survive Mr. Gladstone's spankings, and two, I really, really had to pee.  So with reluctance, I pointed down at the Strawberry Shortcake training pants in my hands and went back to the shelves to pick out a few more pairs.

"There's a good girl." Now that the simple was taken care of, it was time to move onto the ambitious - a new pajama solution for Natalie. Cora was going to try and sell her on a pretty onesie. Deep breath Cora, you can do this!

We had six pairs of training pants picked out.  I tried to pick the most mature ones I could - like polka dots, blue plaid, and hearts - but childish prints were unavoidable.  I squirmed and shifted every second or two, trying not to think about waterfalls, streams, faucets... ugh, I couldn't even focus.  I looked around for a bathroom, but there wasn't a sign anywhere.

"Oh my stars in heaven, Natalie, will you look at that." The mannequin that Cora pointed to was wearing a pretty onesie; split in two colors down the center, pastel pink and pretty blue, with faint stars in the opposing color  stenciled on the design. Right in front of the tummy was a generously sized pocket, and from the top there were two wires running out connected to earbuds. "Look! You can put your phone in here, and listen to your music to go to sleep? With the headphones? And you've been having such night time issues lately and besides... you would be so cute. It would make me so happy, Nattie, just to lay eyes on someone so precious."

I looked at the outfit with mild irritation.  Was she joking?  I didn't have time for this!  I shook my head and pointed to the checkout counter. "Oh, but Natalie, think about it.  You could wear a skirt over it too, I bet." I shook my head again, dancing in place. "The headphones could be good for work, too.  You could put your phone--" I tugged on Cora's sleeve and pointed to the counter, letting out a whimper of annoyance. "Shh!" Cora said flatly. "I'm talking, so please listen until I'm done."

The onesie with a skirt idea for work? That was brilliant, Cora was so pleased with herself. "This is cute and practical, Natalie, and you don't own very many nice clothes. You're acting very impatient and a little bit ungrateful, and that isn't very kind of you when I'm buying you gifts, is it?" Pause. "Is it?"

I closed my eyes tight and took a deep breath.  I wanted to scream at her!  But it wouldn't do any good, and I didn't want to make a scene.  She wasn't going to let this go, was she?  Fine.  I pointed at the onesie desperately; the sooner she was done shopping, the sooner we could leave!

"Yes!" Cora cheered happily, and her entire face lit up like an excited child at Christmas. "Okay, okay, I bet you haven't worn a onesie before, so we won't know your size. Wait over by the dressing room please, I'll have the Matron bring us a few for you to try on. Do you like that print? I like that print a lot."

I shook my head in a panic; I didn't have time for this!  I pointed desperately to the checkout, pleading wordlessly with the woman in front of me.  Why wasn't she getting the hint?!  I was basically doing a potty dance in the goddamn store!

"Natalie." Firm voice. And then... then she started to count. “1.” That first number didn't seem very clear and meaningful, but when she got to the next number... “2.” It was very clear what she meant!

I couldn't do it anymore!  I was in the middle of a stupid baby store wearing a stupid little girl dress, and my boss's wife was buying me training pants and counting like I was a toddler!  And.  I.  Really.  Had.  To.  Pee!  So I broke the rules. "I have to use the bathroom!  Right now!"

"Natalie." This time her tone wasn't firm, it wasn't harsh, it was... disappointed. "I gave you one rule today, just one. Is it really so difficult to follow one rule?" Handily, she ignored the fact of the statement itself. "I do so much for you, I take such good care of you, I took you to a fancy lunch and introduced you to all my friends, I'm here buying you pretty things, and you still break the one rule I gave you? How can I trust you to follow all the rules at work, of our business, our livelihood, if you can't follow this one little rule for one day?" Then it came. "I'm so disappointed..."

I opened my mouth in protest.  But no protest came to mind.  A few of her words stuck out: all the rules at work, of our business, our livelihood.  Was... was she going to tell Mr. Gladstone?  My stomach sank.  I tried to say something, to defend myself.  But a part of my brain wouldn't let me.  The part that wanted to keep my job, that wanted somewhere to live.  She had one rule.  I closed my eyes and shook my head.  I just had to pee so badly...

Here was the gambit: Cora wanted Natalie to go to the changing room, she wanted to propose that they leave with nothing and have Natalie point twice and fight her on it. But if she played her bluff like this, there was every chance that Natalie would call it and they'd leave. Still... the power dynamic shift here of making buying a onesie Natalie’s idea couldn't be underestimated. "You're so desperate to go? To spurn my gifts? Fine. We'll go.”

If I could just explain myself... if I could just talk... but I knew how much trouble I was in.  Another word would get me fired.  Kicked out.  Homeless, jobless, maybe even friendless.  Without words, I had nothing.  No argument.  No rationale.  Cora made my choice black and white: did I want her on my side or did I want to risk losing her support?  There was no in-between.  And I honestly, sincerely appreciated Cora.  Everything she did for me.  This couldn't be easy for her either, shopping for training pants.  I was acting selfishly.  So I pointed to the changing rooms with desperation.  I’m twenty-three years old… I can hold it for a while longer.

-----------------

Like & Comment!  Please consider supporting us on Patreon! ^_^  Thank you for reading!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Chapter XV

"You want to try on your pretty onesie, now? Maybe some of your new trainers?" Cora was taking this for all it was worth. "Maybe I should get you a pacifier while I'm here so next time you have a little help following my one rule, mm?" She smirked and nodded to the dressing room. "Go wait over there, I'll get the Matron."
]
I winced at the notion of a pacifier, but followed Cora's instructions all the same.  How had I gotten into this mess?  I was the office manager at the biggest business in the town, standing in some oversized-baby store with a stack of training pants in her hands.  I set the pile down on a nearby table and pushed my hands between my thighs, bending over in discomfort.

It was a long time before the Matron arrived back with Cora. Actually, it was only a few minutes, but to the aching girl it probably felt like an eternity.  "The Matron has two sizes she wants you to try on, as well as a style with a button crotch instead of a snap, and also," Cora sounded giddy, "A skirt that will go perfectly with it, see?" All these were facts that Natalie wouldn't care about. If Cora had her way, then eventually these would be the only things Natalie cared about.

I nodded my head in response.  I didn't open my eyes to see the skirt, or to see which onesies were picked out for me.  I didn't care.  I couldn't think clearly anymore.  All my attention went to my bladder.  My thighs were pushed together as tightly as they could.  I wasn't sure I could move...

"The Matron is going to help you, follow her into the changing room." Cora smiled and waved as the older woman took Cora by the hand and led her behind the door. And... changing room was right. There was a changing table and three of the walls were mirrors! And just like that, the Matron began to strip Natalie down from her very fancy dress. Her hands were firm, her actions direct, like she'd done this before.

The Matron and I were alone.  The door was closed and Cora couldn't hear me.  I leaned against the wall and stars filled my eyes. "Please," I said in a whisper, too quiet for anyone but the Matron to hear. "I really need to... to use the r-restroom..."

"Oh you do?" The Matron replied, quietly. "I'm almost certain your Mommy's rule is for you not to speak, isn't it?" The older woman smiled, smoothly reached into her apron, and plucked a pacifier out of a little plastic sampler case, delivering it to the pouting girls lips. "I won't tell, but if you make another peep or spit that out, I'll call her.”

Mommy?  I blinked, confusion pouring over my face.  Then the pacifier slid between my lips and it all fell into place.  This place.  It wasn't for adults who had accidents - then why would they have all those clothes?  No, it was for adults that dressed up like babies!  And that meant, this woman... she thought Cora was my... my fake... grown-up baby... Mom person?!  I didn't even need those stupid trainers!  I took the pacifier out of my mouth in anger and balled my hands at my sides. "She's my boss's wife!  She's not--"

But as my anger boiled over, so did my bladder.  One distraction was all it took.  I stood in the center of the changing room, frozen in place, as I felt the heat fill my panties.  I pushed my hands between my legs, closing my thighs as tight as I could, but it wouldn't stop.  The warm wetness spread across my bottom and dripped down my tights, turning the pristine white a dark grey.  Tears filled my eyes. "No, no, no, no..."

"Oh did we have an accident, princess? There there, baby, that's okay."

Cora entered the changing room as she heard Natalie scream and saw her charge shivering in the center of the room. She grinned bright and wide as the Matron pushed the pacifier back between Natalie's lips, which only caused her to cry more.

"Mommy dear, your little one has had an accident, I'm going to get her cleaned and properly attired, unless you'd prefer to?"

Cora, would-be-savior, always ally, loving Mommy, smiled with all the pride in the world and shook her head. "If my little Nattie is going to be having accidents, Matron, I should get a lesson in dressing her for precaution. You clean her up and change her, I'll watch and learn." For Cora, this was Christmas. For Natalie, this was anything but. Especially with how easily the Matron could lift her, coerce her, handle her. Training pants were the past, diapers were her future, and right now in the present she was soaking wet and bawling her eyes out.

"Please, please... I didn't mean it... I had to go... I tried to tell you..." Tears dripped down my cheeks as I begged in a whisper.  Cora had come in - she would hear me talking.  But I couldn't help myself.  I had to explain what she saw.  The Matron lifted me under my arms and plopped me down on a large padded table.  I shook my head and tried to stand back up, but she was firm in pushing me down.  I felt so humiliated.  I couldn't believe this!  I... I tried to tell her... she didn't listen... this wasn't my fault...

Cora was going to stand by the curtain, but she found a better place at the head of the changing table, playing with Natalie's hair. Making sure she didn't spit the pacifier out a second time. Cooing softly to this adult woman as a stranger cleaned away her pretense along with her pee; peeled her out of the skin of an adult like she peeled away the wet tights. Cora kept telling her it was alright, it was okay, even as Natalie's very world changed around her.

"I didn't mean to... I didn't.. I told you!  I told you at... at the coffee place and... and I told you in the... in the... the... store... and..." I was dissolving into tears.  Cora played with my hair and made soothing sounds.  She encouraged me.  It'll be okay.  Everything's okay.  I'm okay.  She doesn't think less of me.  Somewhere along the way, I started to suck the strangely large pacifier.  Some primal, deep part of my DNA knew that sucking would calm me down.  It would make me feel better.  And it did.

There was something special about training pants - a midway step. They were panties, but they were also padded, they were one foot each in both worlds. Cute in a childish way. Practical.

The diaper that the Matron laid Natalie's butt down into had no illusion, made no apologies. It was foreign, infantile, baby-like as much as could be... but the padding was familiar, wasn't it? Was this just one step beyond training pants? The fit was snug and reassuring, the Matron made sure of it.  Then she told Natalie how she'd never leak all over her tights again.  The music in the changing room was gentle, the lighting soft, Cora's hands in her hair and her tender loving words were safe... this was the very essence of being born, wasn't it? Natalie was being reborn in this moment.

I couldn't stop crying.  The Matron helped me sit upright, pulling the wet dress off over my head.  I'd pushed it so tightly against my crotch that it had a big wet spot on the front.  That was when I got my first look at the diaper between my legs.  Pink, with flowers.  Thick.  Crinkly.  Infantile.  And I started to sob around the pacifier. "Please don't, please... please, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

"You're not in any trouble, Nattie, so there's nothing to be sorry for. You're not in any trouble, not one bit. This is just a precaution, a way to keep you safe. Not a punishment, a reward for being responsible.  Thank you for being so understanding.” While Cora talked, the Matron began to dress Natalie in the pretty asymmetrical onesie.  It was cute and babyish on its own, but as she pulled closed the snaps between her thighs and the thickness of the padding was pulled tight... there was nothing ambiguous about this. She was diapered. But the padding would keep her safe.

I tried to get up from the changing table multiple times, but the Matron was quick to push me back down.  Once the onesie was snapped shut, the Matron helped me into a skirt - maybe the one Cora had been trying to show me.  I didn't know.  Then I was pulled to my feet and I felt for the first time how thick the diaper really was.  Fresh tears dripped down my cheeks in embarrassment. "Cora.. I'm.. s-sorry... please... I dun wanna wear this..."

Once Natalie was dressed, Cora nodded to the Matron who left the two alone in the changing room. The mirrors were universal, any which angle revealed something about Natalie; the bow on the back of her onesie, the snap crotch, the frills of the leg gathers of the diaper peering through, the stitching on her skirt that said 'Mommy's Girl' down one side and 'Daddy's Girl' down the other. Natalie’s teary red eyes. It would have been easy to humiliate her for this, simple to break her down, but Cora didn't do that. She'd gotten what she wanted, and it was time to reward her little princess for it. Her arms, ever-maternal, wrapped around Natalie's form and she cuddled her tight against her bosom. "It's alright, darling, you're not in any trouble. And look how cute you are, my gosh."

I shook my head, trying to push her away.  But Cora had always been firm with her hugs, pulling me tight against her body.  I pushed my face into her shoulder and cried. "Shh," she whispered in my ear, playing with my hair. "It was just an accident... it's over now."  "I tried to tell you," I babbled between sobs, dropping the pacifier from my lips. "I know, I know.  I didn't know how serious you were." I wrapped my arms around Cora and hugged her back.

"Let's get you home, okay?" Natalie really did look gorgeous.  Even if she didn't know it yet, this was going to become her new work uniform - or at least enter the rotation on a regular basis. With the skirt, it almost looked like a romper dress. But the snap crotch pulled tight over her diaper was a feeling she'd never be able to ignore.

I shook my head in a panic and finally broke free of Cora's hug.  My eyes were red and my face was wet with tears. "I can't go out like this, I can't... I can't..." I was one bad thought away from another anxiety attack.  I could hardly breathe...

"Your dress is soaked through, I'm afraid, but..." Now was the time to be her hero, and not her enemy. "You can wear my coat over your outfit? Nobody will see." But of course, Natalie would still know what she was wearing, and knowing is - as they say - half the battle.

"...but..." I looked up at her with wet eyes, trying to come up with another solution.  I couldn't go outside like this, but what other choice did I have?  My dress was wet, and nothing else in the store would be any better.  But Cora offered to let me wear her coat - a long sleeved, hip-length cardigan.  It wouldn't cover everything, but... "...okay..." I rubbed the tears from my eyes and looked down at my feet in shame.

"Up you get." Cora took off her coat, her pretty and very expensive cardigan, and wrapped it around her little princess. "There we go, look how cute you are." She still had to check out, but with Natalie quietened down and demure, shy and sniffly, that was all going to be a formality. Today would just be the outfit and her trainers… and maybe a few spare diapers, just in case.

The Matron put my wet tights, underwear, and dress in a plastic bag for Cora and the two of us walked out into the busy parking lot of the strip mall.  I pulled the cardigan tightly around me and leaned against the wall, careful to keep every part of my outfit covered from passersby.  But nothing could hide the blush on my cheeks.  A minute or two later, the car pulled up and Cora climbed in the back seat.  I slid in behind her, quiet as a mouse.

Cora did everything she could not to smile, not to stare, but Natalie couldn't even close her legs! And she'd try, she'd squeeze and whine and sigh, and she was so damn cute! "Oh you should try out your headphones on your new outfit, Natalie!" A way to invest her into it.

"No thank you," I muttered quietly.  Shyly.  I still couldn't believe it... I was wearing a diaper.  And the worst part: Cora knew.  I rubbed my eyes again and tried to find my voice. "I..." Deep breath. "I'm... sorry.  I... I didn't mean to... I just... I tried to tell you, I really needed to use the bathroom, and... and..."

"You're not out of the woods for breaking my one rule, missy." Cora reminded her, a little bit sternly, but then smiled nonetheless. "I'm sorry that your accident happened, though.  You're not in any trouble for that part."

"I didn't mean to break it," I muttered, fresh tears filling my eyes. "I... I was scared and... and I needed to go, and... and I'm sorry, and... and... please... don't fire me... don't kick me out..." Tears dripped down my cheeks.

"Oh, darling, is that what you're afraid of?" Of course it was, Cora made sure of that. “As long as you follow the rules and do as you're told, you never ever need to worry about that. You can do that, can't you? Yes?"

I nodded my head, quiet and meek.  My chest ached with fear and anxiety.  What else could I do but listen to Cora?  What other options did I have?  I rubbed the tears from my eyes again. "I feel so stupid..." Wetting myself.  Wearing this awful outfit.  Breaking Cora's rule.  She spent three hundred and eighty five dollars on me in that store - I saw the register as they rung her up.  I was so selfish...

"You're not stupid, darling - your whole life you've been told all these things; think for yourself, never let others tell you what to do, and all of that.  But sometimes the messages society sends us aren't all that useful. You're flourishing under our rules, aren't you? So if you can thrive under different conditions, maybe that suits you better? Maybe this,” she gestured to the outfit, "suits you better?"

"This doesn't suit me at all," I snapped.  Then, instantly, I regretted it.  I looked away from Cora, out the window of the car, and closed my eyes. "Sorry," I muttered, more to myself than to her. "Maybe I'm always gonna screw up... I sure am good at it..."

"You're also really very good at behaving.  You were quiet almost the whole day.  You didn't embarrass me at lunch.  You were quiet even when Fliss was around.  You made me very proud.  You only messed up one time, at the end, because you didn’t listen.”

"Adam... my old boss..." I looked down at my hands while I spoke. "He always told me that we couldn't be together.  But I loved him.  He used to buy subs from this pizza place next door, and he'd always give me half.  And he had this smile, like he knew something you didn't.  And he was so sure, so confident.  He never raised his voice or got upset.  And I really, really loved him." I wasn't sure I'd ever stop crying at this rate. "When we got together, I knew he was married.  He said no.  He said he didn't want this.  But when I was so close to him, he seemed like he wanted it.  How he kissed me, how he touched me..." I shook my head with a little laugh. "I was so stupid... I should have listened to him..."

The message was so clear, a point driven so firmly home by Natalie herself - all Cora had to do was hold her in her arms and wait for the right words at the right moment. Tick. Tick. Tick. “Nattie, darling… everyone makes mistakes.  That doesn’t mean you can’t be happy."

"Happy," I repeated... I wasn't even sure what happiness was anymore. "I dunno if I can be happy without Adam.  But... when everyone found out about us, he didn't want anything to do with me." I pushed my face into Cora's shoulder and let the tears soak into her skin. "I thought... I thought if I lied, if I said it was just a one-time thing, then everything would be okay.  But I got fired.  And nobody wants to hire a whore..." A pause.  A quiet, thoughtful pause. "I dunno why I'm telling you all this.  I just... maybe I should have told everyone the truth.  Ruined his marriage.  Stolen him away, lived happily ever after.  But I'd probably screw that up too.  I screw everything up..."

This moment was tender and soft. This was expressive.  This was loving, even.  The way that Natalie embraced Cora, confessed her feelings to her, left herself vulnerable by presenting her heart… Cora, of course, embraced the opportunity to comfort her and certainly did not pass up the chance to sink her venom deep into the exposed girls emotional core. "You're never going to screw up like that again, Natalie.  I won’t let you.  I’ll make all the right decisions for you.”

-----------------

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Mmm, so good!

I think this chapter very thoroughly sums up what I feel is the quintessential S&&P experience: Seeing the young girl getting manipulated by the Domme character, knowing that it's morally wrong, but also that it might be best for the girl to lose? She wasn't doing great before this person walked into her life and took over, would she be better off? And that dichotomy creates this moral dilemma inside the reader's head where they want to root for the "villian" to win and the "hero" to lose.

And of course most people probably don't dissect your "signature trope" one might call it. But even as I can see it clearly, I still find myself, finally, siding with the villians. Yes, they've basically turned Natalie into their own personal whore (even if they aren't using her for that.) but is she still better off than when she was Adam's whore? Quite simply, yes she is. It would be hard to argue the contrary.

17 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I think this chapter very thoroughly sums up what I feel is the quintessential S&&P experience: Seeing the young girl getting manipulated by the Domme character, knowing that it's morally wrong, but also that it might be best for the girl to lose? She wasn't doing great before this person walked into her life and took over, would she be better off? And that dichotomy creates this moral dilemma inside the reader's head where they want to root for the "villian" to win and the "hero" to lose.

This is such an interesting way to put it!  You're right - we do this kind of thing a lot.  We make it so the readers support the villain more than the protagonist.  But then you always have to ask: is this better?  Is this right?  It's not /morally/ right, but how far do morals go when you could help someone?  This story in particular really explores that.  It's like... a less violent version of Evil Lolita Club, in that way.  It's about deconstructing "heroes" and "villains" and "right" and "wrong".  You'll see more of that as the story goes on.

Thanks for your constant insight, Trip!  And thanks to the other commenters for your support. :wub:

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

This is such an interesting way to put it!  You're right - we do this kind of thing a lot.  We make it so the readers support the villain more than the protagonist.  But then you always have to ask: is this better?  Is this right?  It's not /morally/ right, but how far do morals go when you could help someone?  This story in particular really explores that.  It's like... a less violent version of Evil Lolita Club, in that way.  It's about deconstructing "heroes" and "villains" and "right" and "wrong".  You'll see more of that as the story goes on.

Thanks for your constant insight, Trip!  And thanks to the other commenters for your support. :wub:

I never finished ELC. Too sadistic for my tastes. Although I'm guessing by that comment that there was some kind of twist? Don't bother answering that lol. In any case I guess this story probably falls somewhere between ELC and Small Frosty.

And you're so very welcome! Your stories were some of the first stories that actually got me to stop and think about the deeper meanings of some of these tropes and fantasies. I'm glad I can give back in some small way. ♡♡♡