LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Even Mothers Require Supervision (12/13/22)

Chapter 8: Diapered And Dressed Up

The next half hour her view remained the same as she stared at the wall. She was in corner time, a punishment she rarely found herself in. While she counted the intricate fibers of mommy's wallpaper, the sounds of her mommy cleaning up her accident filled the room. Occasionally, mommy would leave the room and the redhead would hear her coo to Pammy who would gurgle back in baby talk. Needless to say, Allison was very jealous of the babyish sounds that came from the living room. How envious she was to be the one receiving that praise, to be the one giving that joyous baby babble back to her mommy.

After what seemed like an eternity in that corner, Allison was finally pulled out from facing the wall and led by the ear to the changing table. She whined and winced as she was dragged along, trying to match her steps with mommy's, as they neared the large table.

"Please!" The redhead cried out in pain. "I'll be good!"

"I don't know if you can be good. Ever since you stepped foot into my house you've been acting up." Mommy explained, releasing Ally's ear from her iron grip. 

"I just wanted to be your baby." Allison spoke in a sad voice.

"And you are." The stern woman stated in a warm tone as she looked right into the redhead's green eyes "But mommy has other babies and you'll just have to share me today."

"Dun wanna!" Ally pouted as she crossed her arms over her bare chest and stomped her foot.

"You will play with your sister and you're going to like it!" The dominant woman barked.

"Fine!" Allison sighed like a petulant child.

*SLAP*

The sound of mommy's hand hitting the padded surface of the changing table caused the bratty forty two year old to stiffen her posture.

"Now hop on up so mommy can get you all nice and snug in your diaper." 

For the first time since walking through the door, Allison smiled. It was a genuine smile, one of happiness and joy. She was about to be diapered and cared for by her favorite woman in the whole world. Allison hopped up onto the table with the energy of a woman in her teens. She wanted this. She needed this!

"Good girl." Mommy cooed and proceeded to grab the supplies she would need from underneath the surface. 

Allison watched mommy dig through the cupboard, searching for the items she needed. Every few seconds the mature woman's hand would place a new item onto the top of the changing table. First was the talcum powder, then a tub of baby wipes and last but not least; a thick all white disposable diaper. Finally, after almost an hour, she was going to get some one on one time with mommy. 

'No stupid Pammy butting in or distracting mommy!' The redhead thought to herself as she grinned.

"That's my baby girl!" The matronly woman beamed. "I love seeing your lovely little smile."

Allison felt her heart flutter. Without prompting, she scooted her hips back and brought up her legs until they were bent, exposing her bald pussy. How vulnerable she felt in that position and yet, she knew that mommy was going to make everything so much better. The redhead watched in anticipation as the strict but loving woman she called mommy unfurled the giant diaper. Normally, Allison would've lifted her hips off the table, but she didn't because she wanted mommy to do it. Mommy obliged without saying a word, Allison felt mommy's hand wrap around her petite legs. In an instant she felt her butt lift off of the cool padding. While her perfect posterior was suspended off the table, mommy slid the extra strength diaper underneath Allison. 

"Hold still, baby. Here comes to snow."

With experience only earned from changing an adult's diaper, the mature woman grabbed the bottle of powder and thoroughly covered Allison in a generous coating of talc which sent big clouds of powder swirling around the smiling mother. The petite mother's head felt fuzzy as she breathed in the familiar scent of babyhood. It always baffled Allison. Why was it that intoxicating smell got her so excited? The redhead simply laid back, her feet resting on the table as mommy patted the sickeningly sweet powder all over her ass with a powder puff. 

Allison laid there, basking in her mommy's attention. It was a bliss that few could understand, save for maybe actual babies. If Allison had to sum up what it was that kept her coming back for more, it was the feeling that… that you, and only you, were the center of someone else's world. Sure, on some subconscious level, diapers also made her horny, but nothing else compared to this moment; the moment she lowered her guard and let someone else care for all of her needs. During these days at mommy's house: She wasn't a mother. She wasn't an adult. She simply was mommy's baby. She was the center of someone else's world for once.

The feeling of being tightly taped up into a thick diaper pulled Allison from her thoughts. She found her hand sneaking down to pat her swollen plastic covered crotch as mommy walked over to the closet. With her distracted, Allison found herself slowly, but firmly rubbing her diaper. A slight moan escaped from her lips and she started to grind her hips against the table.

"My little baby better not be doing anything naughty behind mommy's back." 

Allison instantly stopped and sat up. She did her best not to look guilty as mommy returned holding a gaudy bundle of fabric. The redhead recognized the light pink frilly gingham dress and blushed. Just the sight of it was enough to make even a preschooler embarrassed. Unlike modern moms, or even herself when Mackenzie was a baby, mommy prefered to dress her charges in elaborate and decadent clothing that no baby had worn since the fifties. Allison may not have been able to remember her first babyhood, but she was almost one hundred percent sure that she didn't wear anything like these infantile dresses when she was an actual baby. 

"Oh you and Pammy are going to look so adorable in matching dresses!"

And just like that, Allison's smiled had turned into a scowl. 'So that's what mommy was doing when I was in timeout. Dressing that stupid bitch up to be my twin?'

Mommy sighed when she saw her baby frowning. 

"Don't be fussy, Ally."

Mommy ordered as she pulled the ornate dress over her redheaded adult baby's head.

Allison didn't want to upset mommy, but she wasn’t about to be happy about sharing mommy. So, she simply sulked as she dressed. A few seconds later, Allison was helped down from the table led out into the living room. 

"Stop dawdling, Ally!" Mommy barked as she slapped the back of the redhead's exposed thigh.

Allison yelped in shock from being slapped on her leg. Mommy normally was never this stern, but the redhead had a sneaking suspicion that Pamela was to blame for this. Speaking of the tubby blond, she spotted her new nemesis wearing the exact same thing as her when she looked up from the floor!

The sound of an angry mommy caused the pudgy blond to perk up. Pamela gazed through the mesh of the playpen to see what was making mommy upset. Suddenly, she saw that bitchy redhead from earlier being led by mommy right towards the playpen. 'Ugh, she's wearing the same thing as me!' Despite being dressed as oversized infants, the blond was filled with annoyance. It was so embarrassing. It was like when two women show up at a party wearing the same outfit! 

The two mothers were giving one another a death stare, glaring at each other, both wearing frowns. If not for the fact that they were both diapered and toothless, one might expect a cat fight to break out. 

To Be Continued...

Want to read more? You can read the third update posted on my Patreon. 

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6660213

Chapter 9: Gone Too Far 

"Knock it off you two!" Mommy’s stern tone broke the awkward silence. 

Both middle-aged moms muttered their apologies to mommy.

"Now listen here, Pammy. You've been a perfect angel all day. I don't want you acting up because you have to share your toys with Ally. Understood?"

Pamela nodded, her pigtails swishing as she bobbed her head in agreement. 

"And you." Mommy turned her harsh gaze at Allison. "You've already ruined my carpet and behaved very poorly towards your sister. If I so much as hear an angry word leave those lips, you'll be spanked and sent packing. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, mommy." Ally said softly as she looked down at the floor like a naughty toddler. 

"Good!" Mommy smiled and helped Allison over the large rail of the playpen. "Now you two be good."

Not wanting to look at her new sister, Pamela watched mommy walk over to the couch and take a seat. It was like she was watching them, waiting for one of them to slip up. Pamela stole a quick glance over at Allison and noticed that she too was looking at mommy.

After a minute or two of silence, the maternal woman finally spoke up. "I don't hear you two having fun…"

Taking that as their que, the middle aged mothers quickly grabbed the closest toys and began to play. Pamela had grabbed a set of plastic keys and, after shaking them for a few seconds, decided to suck on them. While she was doing that, Allison shook a giant baby rattle. 

"That's a good start, but I don’t hear happy baby babble."

Pamela started uttering babyish nonsense in an effort to appease her mommy. As she babbled, she realized that she had to pull the keys from her mouth since they were getting in the way. Slowly, she moved the drool covered plastic keys away from her mouth which created a long line of spittle bridging the gap between her mouth and the infantile set of keys. With her mouth free from obstructions, each bout of babbling caused her to drool from her toothless mouth.

Allison simply made a show of shaking her rattle while saying "Goo goo, gaga." 

"Isn't that much better?" The dominant woman cooed, pleased by the symphony of idiotic gibberish. Both girls could see her smiling at them from across the room.

"Yeth, mommy!" Pamela lisped. "Dis fun." She added from around the set of large plastic keys that she had pushed back into her mouth.

Not wanting to upset mommy, Allison nodded and spoke up. "Yeah, me having fun too."

Buying Allison's false sincerity, mommy got up from the couch and walked past the playpen. 

"Mommy is going to prepare you two some nice babas of formula. I'll be right back."

Waiting until mommy had left the room, Allison lowered her rattle and stopped acting.

"Why are you even here?" The redhead asked plainly, barely hiding the venom that dripped off of each word.

Pamela cocked an eyebrow and spoke in almost perfect English "I'm hew for the same exact reason you're hew." 

'Damn lisp.'

"No duh, I would've never guessed that we both like to be pampered and treated like babies." The redhead stated in a sarcastic tone. 

"Hardy har har." The blond shot back. 

"Couldn’t you have booked her for next week or something?" Allison asked, growing annoyed.

"You have no idea what I have to deal with every day." Pamela spat out.

"Look, I understand that maybe you're stressed out or something, but that's no excuse to butt in on my time with...mommy." 

Allison had trouble saying that last word. It was definitely impossible to sound tough or threatening when you say "mommy" to anyone.

"On top of practically running that damn Law Firm, I've got the daughter from hell who is dating some delinquent from the city and he's probably got her smoking pot!" Pamela explained as her face grew red. She never meant to spill her guts like this, but she did.

"Oh, are you a single mother too?" Allison wondered aloud. She was starting to feel bad for her earlier behavior. 

"No." Pamela sighed. "When he's not away on business, my husband is practically giving my spoiled daughter anything she wants."

Something within Allison snapped.

"You have a husband and you still complain about your daughter?!" The redhead exclaimed before lowering her tone.

Pamela was about to reply, but she was instantly cut off by the fiery redhead dressed like an overgrown two year old in her Easter best.

"My husband left me to raise my Mackenzie ALL on my own. I've had to crawl out of the gutter after he left me with nothing because of my fetish!"

"I'm sorry to hear that bu-"

"No. You have no one to blame but yourself if your daughter is as bad as you say she is!" 

"How dare you say that!" Pamela fumed. "I have a full time job and do my best with my daughter. Unlike you, I didn't inherit all my money from my daddy!"

"You bitch!" Ally fired back, not expecting what Pammy was about to do next.

*SLAP*

A sickening slap caused time to seemingly come to a standstill. Both angry women stared at each other in disbelief. Pamela Whiterford sat frozen, shocked that she had just struck the other woman with an open palm slap. It took Allison a moment to come to her senses, but when she did, she did the only thing that came to mind.

"MOOOOOMMMMMEEEEEEYYYY!!!!"

The redhead cried at the top of her lungs like a baby.

"What's going only out here?!" 

In an instant, the stern, domineering woman marched out from the kitchen and rushed over to the bawling forty two year old.

"Mommy! Pamela hit me in the face!!!"

"But mommy, she-." A quick cold stare from mommy caused Pamela's excuse to die on her tongue. 

"My poor baby!" Mommy cooed to Ally as she bent over the railing of the playpen and brought the sobbing woman in for a hug.

"I didn't mean to." Was all the blond woman could muster as she watched Allison cry uncontrollably. 

"I just can't believe you, Pammy." Mommy stated in a firm voice as she held Ally. "I tell you both to behave and you end up hitting your sister?!"

"But she called me-"

"No buts!" Mommy roared. "I'm tired of this nonsense!"

Allison cried louder at that. 

"Does- does that mean-....do I have to go…. home?" Allison asked in between sobs.

"No baby." Mommy whispered. "I'm going to separate you two."

To Be Continued...

Check out the next update here.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Chapter 10: The Verdict 

Allison sat there, tears streaming down her cheeks as the words sank in. She had a glimmer of joy rise up in their soul as she thought about the implications of what mommy had just said. Had she finally managed to rid herself of that stupid blond bitch? Had she seemingly got her mommy all to herself? 

"Pwease doon kick me out, mommy! She mad meh do it!" Pamela declared in the most adult tone she could muster, failing to realize just how pathetic her argument was until it left her tongue.

"That's enough out of you!" Mommy barked as she reached forward and grabbed her chubby "daughter" by her wrist. 

Pamela shut her eyes, afraid of what was going to happen next. 'Is mommy going to hit me?' The lawyer turned big baby thought as she cowered before the matronly woman.

"Open your eyes, Pamela Witherford." Mommy ordered in a cold tone without emotion. "Look at what you did to Allison."

Pamela opened her eyes and, for the first time that day, felt genuinely sorry for the woman sitting across from her. 

"Look at this red mark you put on her."

As clear as day, there was a big hand sized red imprint on Allison's face. Pamela could see where each one of her fingers had made contact, their mark burning brightly against the redhead's pale skin.

"I apowogize, Allison. I dunno what came over me.... I just…. lost control." Pamela's voice came out in a sorrowful tone just above a whisper. 

The blond lawyer fucked up and she knew it. It wasn't even about being banned from mommy's house at this point. Pamela knew that Allison had every right to get up and call the police on her. Assault charges would be rightfully filed when they eventually arrived.

"That's a step in the right direction." Mommy praised in a flat tone before adding. "Now come with me."

Pamela hung her head low, not wanting to make eye contact with the woman who she had just struck.

"Buh mommy!" Allison whined.

"Let me take care of this problem first and then mommy will handle you." The stern woman stated as she held the redhead close.

"Buh I need you to kiss my boo boo and make it bettah."

Mommy rubbed her cheek against Allison's and proceeded to give the forty two year old a kiss on her forehead. "Can you be a good girl for mommy and wait in your playpen while I punish Pammy?"

"Otay, mommy." Ally replied in a lisp, her mind practically melting as infantile euphoria overwhelmed her very being. She was going to get mommy all to herself and that dumb blond was about to get punished for hitting her! Allison felt on top of the world.

"Now you stand up and come with me!" Mommy ordered Pamela to rise, in a harsh ton, as she stood up next to Ally.

Pamela slowly got up to her feet, her diaper crinkling with every move she made as her chubby tummy rubbed against her diapers waistband. Her dress swishing against the diaper in unison with her diaper's crinkles. Once on both bootie clad feet, she stood before Allison and her dominatrix. 

There she stood, Pamela Witherford. Forty three years old. Accomplished lawyer. Devoted wife and mother dressed in a ridiculous Easter outfit designed for a toddler from 1962 while wearing an equally absurd adult sized baby diaper underneath the offensively infantile dress. 

"Follow me to my room. We need to have a talk." Mommy directed the chubby baby woman. 

'Am I going to be punished and then sent to jail?' Pamela could only wonder.

Pamela said nothing and followed behind the stern woman who she had dreamed of spending the weekend with. Her thoughts were plagued by anxiety and guilt. 'Why did I hit Allison? The woman was a bitch, obviously, but why did I hit her?' All she wanted was a nice few hours to be a baby. To be cared for and nurtured. Was that so much to ask? But now she was going to be banned from mommy's house and most likely sent to jail after being punished!

Upon entering mommy's master bedroom, Pamela found herself led over to the bed. 

"Undress." Mommy ordered in a no nonsense tone, ignoring the woman entirely as she turned away from the blond and walked over to close the door.

Wasting no time, the festively plump woman quickly pulled the God awful dress up over her head and dropped it on the ground. 

With the door closed, sealing both mommy and Pamela inside, Mommy turned around and scowled at what see saw.

"The diaper too, Pamela!"

With a cacophonous symphony of crunching and crackling plastic, she ripped off her diaper and let it fall on top of her childish dress where it crumpled in upon itself. 

Mommy looked her up and down, visually giving her the once over.

Pamela felt so exposed, so vulnerable, standing there before this powerful woman who was always above her. Pamela knew that she gave her motherly mistress this power, but never understood why as she stood there. The awkward visual examination lingered on making Pamela feel like a naughty child. She couldn't help but think about why she handed over control to Mommy. 

Was she so desperate for her own mother's approval that she granted some seemingly random woman the title of "mommy" or was she secretly a lesbian? The latter wasn't possible in her mind, she was married and a mother, but the former may have been closer to the truth than she ever cared to admit. Her relationship with her biological mother had always been strained ever since she was a teen and her choice of husband had not helped matters. It seemed that no matter what she did, it was never good enough for mommy dearest. She simply was never able to please her mother.

"Pamela!" Mommy's firm voice broke the awkward silence of the master bedroom, tearing the pudgy blond woman away from her thoughts.

Pamela stared straight into her mommy's eyes, hoping to convey to her that she was truly sorry. 

"Pammy…" Mommy paused. "We've known each other for about a year now, is that correct?"

"Yes, mommy!"

"I have never had any problems with you. Spanking you earlier was probably the only time I've had to physically punish you… And yet, the moment I bring another woman into my home... you do this." Mommy paused before resuming her lecture, anger building in her voice. "You hit one of my clients! You committed a crime in my place of business. No, you committed a crime in my own home!"

Pamela stood quietly, nodding in agreement as her eyes threatened to shed tears.

"I can't believe that you violated my contract and violated another person's space like that. This is not the Pamela I know. You're better than that!" 

"I'm so sorry!" Pamela declared, her mascara running down her face.

"I know you are." Mommy stepped forward with a wet wipe and cleaned the sobbing blond's face. "You two girls have some serious emotional problems if you can't share me for one afternoon."

Pamela could only close her eyes as the woman she called mommy wiped away her tears.

"I can see that you're in desperate need of a mother's love. You need something more than just a once in a blue moon session."

Pamela stood still, not wanting to move, not noticing that her mommy's language, as well as her tone was subtly changing as she explained things to her. Her voice was becoming softer, more loving as she continued.

"Pammy, you must know that I do love you. I love you as much as a mommy can love a daughter, but after today, I cannot continue this relationship with you."

To Be Continued...

If you're itching to read more of this story then check out my Patreon.

• Like 3

Oh, no~ Well, not really, actually.

In all honesty, Pammy deserves a better mommy. This one can't bother to keep track of when certain clients are going to see her, and while she understands that Pammy needs this, I really hope this mommy sends Pammy to a better one. Maybe one who can organize play dates for the two of them?

• Like 1
On 12/20/2019 at 11:10 AM, Lost Little Neppy said:

In all honesty, Pammy deserves a better mommy. This one can't bother to keep track of when certain clients are going to see her, and while she understands that Pammy needs this, I really hope this mommy sends Pammy to a better one. Maybe one who can organize play dates for the two of them?

While I agree, I think the better solution would be MORE time together with her ‘big sis’ than less. They’re both bratty only children, so Mommy should give them shared activities so they can get to know one another. I’m sure Pammy would like a playmate/sister if she gave it a try.

On 12/20/2019 at 8:10 AM, Lost Little Neppy said:

Actually, in the beginning of the story, Pamela calls up her "Mommy" and begs for a spot. It's not shown, but mommy basically tells her no and Pamela tells her that she'll pay triple the rate which makes Mommy agree. So, it's less an organization issue and more a propensity to give into monetary gain.

On 12/22/2019 at 7:03 AM, Kinky_Wheels25 said:

While I agree, I think the better solution would be MORE time together with her ‘big sis’ than less. They’re both bratty only children, so Mommy should give them shared activities so they can get to know one another. I’m sure Pammy would like a playmate/sister if she gave it a try.

Pammy definitely was open to the idea, but Ally is a massive, selfish brat. Allison, as an adult, is relatively nice and well balanced, but as an AB she is literally a terrible twos toddler. Mommy never knew this because Ally has never had to share her. More to come tomorrow. Thank you both for your support and feedback!

• Like 1

I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday! Now, here's the new update!

Chapter 11: Punishment 

Pamela couldn't believe her eyes. Her mouth hung open in disbelief, eyes wide with fear as her skin was rapidly paling. She had her answer. She knew that she was going to be spanked and sent to jail!

"Please, mommy!" The naked blond cried out, tears pouring down her face as she pleaded with the woman.  "Please tell Allison that I'm sorry!" 

"It's too late for that, baby. Now get on my lap!" Mommy ordered as she sat down on the bed next to Pamela. 

"But mom-" Pamela choked on her words as she spun around and tried to think of a way out of this terrible situation. "Mommy, I'm so sorry!"

Mommy watched Pamela swallow nervously, obviously trying to catch her breath, and decided to calm things down a bit by talking to her in a more infantile tone.

"Up you go sweetie, it's about time you accept the consequences of your actions." Mommy spoke in a soft tone, sweet as syrup, as she started patting her knee. 

Pamela simply stood there, not wanting to comply. She had already been spanked. She didn't need another one! Her eyes never left her mommy's gaze as the stern but fair woman finally reached out for her hand and pulled her forward. Pamela was shocked as the woman she looked up to practically manhandled her chubby body like she weighed nothing. 

Mommy let out a groan. She wasn't exactly having an easy time with Pamela on her lap (to be precise only her ass was on her lap, the rest of her upper body was lying sprawled out on the bed), but she grinned once she came face to face with Pamela's red rear end. There was something about dominating a woman as large as Pamela. Mommy was going to miss this!

"Be gentle!" Pamela whined.

"I'm the mommy, young lady. And I'll spank you as hard as I think you deserve!"

The blond's body tensed, fear spreading through her soul as she waited for the first blow. At the first touch of her mommy's hand, Pamela clenched her cheeks, but Mommy simply ran her soft hand across her plump butt. 

"That's right, Pammy. This is going to sting, but you have earned this and everything else that I must do for you!"

Pamela whined as mommy lifted her palm up from her ass only to return it with a sickening clack seconds later.

*SMACK*

She struck the exact center of her ass, causing a ripple to be seen for half a second. The point of impact left behind a faint pink handprint that stood out against the red skin. Unlike her earlier spanking, Pamela didn't squirm. Although she was scared, she seemed resigned to her fate. Perhaps, she had finally admitted to herself that such punishment was just what she needed.

Without warning, Mommy followed up her initial spank by delivering two more quick swats to Pamela's big butt. The blond croaked out tiny squeaks of pain from each slap. Mommy ignored the pitiful noises and continued her assault on Pammy's backside, landing several quick cracks to the woman's burning bottom. 

Each spank stung painfully and brought the diaper loving lawyer to tears. She couldn't take it anymore! She started kicking her legs like a brat while an unbroken wail escaped from her mouth.

Mommy ignored the tears, ignored the grown woman's babyish cries as she repeatedly brought her hand down onto the blond's jiggling backside. She kept a firm rhythm of powerful, affirming slaps to Pammy's bare ass, not letting up. She was going to give this overgrown brat fifty slaps and that was final!

After the first ten blows, Mommy began to alternate between Pamela's right and left butt cheeks, wanting to spread out the pain over her baby broad bottom. This was going to be a spanking that Pamela was going to never forget, this much Mommy was certain of!

The spanking continued to go on like this until Mommy neared forty spanks. This was about the point when the once proud Mrs. Witherford broke down and started to truly cry out her sins.

"Pweeeease, mommy! "No mor! Pwease! I'm sowwy for hitting Awwy! I'm such a bad baby! I'll be goooood!" 

Pamela was blubbering now. Positively defeated and a complete wreck as she laid across her mommy's lap. 

Mommy slowed her spanks until she reached fifty spanks at which time her hand became still, only providing lingering touches. She could feel that her baby's cheeks were warm to the touch. Her already sore skin a deep dark shade of red. As the matronly mother stared down at the blubbering behemoth of a woman she had just spanked, she felt a powerful maternal feeling flowing through her chest. She had to console her naughty girl.

"You're a good baby, Pammy. You just need someone to keep an eye on you around the clock."

Pamela felt relieved to hear her mommy say that first sentence. Everything said after that was simply a blur due to the pain pulsating from her blazing bottom. She couldn't even feel her mommy's gentle touch. The spanking had left her ass numb as the nerves were overworked and frayed. She simply laid there limply across her mommy's lap, softly sobbing.

The two women stayed in that position for what seemed like hours, but was at most ten minutes. It was quite a scene; the naked woman over her dominatrix' lap, spanked and defeated. The once confident lawyer turned into a crying, vulnerable little baby who needed to be taken care of while an overly firm yet nurturing woman consoled the adult baby's sore bottom with her hand.

In time, Pamela's cries slowed to soft whimpers. It didn't take long for mommy to place her hand onto her baby's shoulder. Pamela turned to look up at her with teary, reddened eyes. No words were said, but Pamela could see it in her Mommy's eyes. It was as if she was telling her that everything would be okay.

To Be Continued...

If you think everything is back to normal, you might be right, but there's only one way of truly knowing what comes next and that is by visiting my Patreon and reading the entire part.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Happy Two Thousand Twenty!

Chapter 12: An Unexpected Call

"Mooommmeeeey!" 

The loud whiny cry, coming from the pouty redhead in the living room, broke the tranquility of the moment, forever shattering it.

Pamela could hear mommy sigh. 

"Pammy, lay on mommy's bed." 

It was not a request, it was an order.

The thoroughly spanked blond attempted to scoot her ass over the bed without brushing her blistered backside across anything while simultaneously attempting to please her mommy. Deep down, she had a feeling she failed to accomplish either task as her sore skin made contact with a pillow as she rolled onto her stomach. She wasn't sure why Mommy had ordered her to lay on the bed, but she wasn't about to question it.

Pamela felt her mommy's presence as mommy stood over her throbbing backside. A cool sensation was slowly applied to her painfully pulsing ass as Mommy massaged the soothing balm into her red skin. To ensure it got all over, she made wide passes like how one would clean a window while still being efficient enough to not waste any time or cream. 

It all made sense now. Mommy was putting diaper rash cream on her sore tushy! 

Sadly, the impromptu massage ended far too soon, replaced with another entirely less enjoyable experience.

"Ughh"

The chubby blond groaned as mommy's skinny finger pushed a cold, bullet sized object up her asshole. Pamela didn't have to guess, she knew it was a suppository. But why did mommy put that up her butt? Wasn't she going to send her to jail?

"Roll over, Pammy. Mommy needs to diaper you before your naptime."

Pamela couldn't believe her ears! Was mommy going to just put her to bed like a bad baby? No cops? No jail? Well, she would be spending the afternoon in baby jail, but that was definitely a better alternative to the real thing!

"Roll over and hold your legs up for me."

Pamela happily rolled over, doing her best to keep her cream covered butt off of mommy's comforter. Once on her back she lifted her legs up and held them up.  The blond couldn't believe it when her Mommy slid a new all white pamper under her crimson colored ass. 

"Keep your legs up." Mommy ordered as she walked over and grabbed a bottle of baby powder.

Pamela's legs started to get tired, trembling slightly from strain, but she held them in place. She didn't want to disappoint her mommy anymore than she had already done.

The soft powder felt great as it was evenly sprinkled all over her crotch and bottom on him. The big blond baby wasn't expecting this, but the gentle touch of her Mommy's hand, smoothing it out and slowly massaging it into her womanly folds felt positively heavenly after receiving such a brutal backside beating twice in one day. She only wished that Mommy would never stop.

However, Mommy didn't have time to drag out this diapering. She was simply providing what she felt was a decent amount of aftercare since she had another brat to tend to in the living room. So, she pulled the fresh diaper up between her big baby's legs and taped up one side at a time until her naughty baby was snugly secured in her adult sized pamper. 

"Sit up, sweetheart."

Pamela complied and Mommy pulled a yellow t-shirt over her head.

"Now stand up and follow Mommy to your crib."

Pamela silently obeyed, following the matronly mommy over to the enormous replica that was a giant baby crib. The fresh diaper wrapped around her waist occasionally crinkled as Pamela shifted slightly in place as her Mommy lowered the railing of the infantile cage. The chubby blond climbed into the crib and laid down on the soft mattress.

"I'm going to take Allison for a stroll around the neighborhood while you are to stay here and think about you did."

Pamela nodded as Mommy pulled up the railing and stared at her for a brief moment, as if contemplating something. 

"Yes, that's right. I was going to give you some formula for lunch." Mommy said aloud and left the nursery/master bedroom leaving Pamela alone.

"Mommeh! Mai face awweesss!"

Pamela sighed, not even a minute had passed and Allison was begging mommy for something. To think, they were only a year apart in age and yet the woman she slapped was on an emotional level that was akin to a three year. Sure, Pamela wasn't going to lie to herself, she was dressed in a diaper, freshly powdered and spanked while trapped in a crib. She wasn't exactly in an adult space, but she felt like she had emotionally grown during the last twenty minutes. She knew was wrong for hitting Allison, she knew that the other woman obviously needed mommy more, but no matter how she thought about the events of the day, she couldn't fool herself; she needed mommy too!

"Here's your baba, baby."

Pamela looked up and saw the big baby bottle held in her mommy's outstretched hand. She hadn’t even heard the woman enter the room!

*RING ZA*

*DING ZU*

*LING ZA*

"You drink your baba, mommy has a phone call to take."

Pamela took the bottle and shoved the rubber nipple into her mouth, not quite satisfying her oral fixation as she absentmindedly chewed on the nipple with her gums. 

"Hello?" The voice of mommy could be heard through the door.

Pamela dropped her bottle scanned the door beyond her crib bars, trying to focus in on the conversation, but it wasn't exactly crystal clear, her mommy never put her calls on speaker. That, coupled with the crib's position, the farthest piece of furniture from the door. against a bank of windows facing the backyard made things even harder to hear. The sounds of birds chirping occasionally definitely didn't help and interrupted her eavesdropping. 

Still, Pamela sat up in her crib and strained her ears, after about five minutes, she was getting tired and was about to lay down when she heard her mommy's voice getting closer.

"Yes, she's in timeout in her crib. She was a very bad girl. Hit baby Ally right in the face."

Pamela felt her heartbeat quicken as she heard her Mommy's voice once again. She was talking about her!

'Why is she talking about me on the- Wait a minute. Who is she talking to on the phone?!'

To Be Continued...

If you want to know who is on the phone...there's only one way to know who Mommy is talking to and that is by visiting my Patreon and reading the entire part.

If not, comment below with your theories on who is on the phone. Is it the police? Pammy's husband? Someone else?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 1/2/2020 at 5:49 AM, babybb said:

seeing im a patreon member it would be cheating to answer but cant wait for the next chapter ;)

Thank you for your discipline and for me supporting. I'm glad you didn't spoil it for the other readers. :)

Chapter 13: Olivia Gets A Job?

**Five Minutes Ago**

Olivia Anne Whiterford pushed open the door leading into her parent's bedroom and sighed. The nineteen year old was broke and had literally searched the entire house for her mother. 

"Great, she must be avoiding me." 

The slim young woman groaned, but ventured further into her parent's room. She only needed ten bucks, just enough to get herself a gram from her boyfriend. She thought dating a pot dealer would've meant getting free sacks, but the only sack she ever got for free was his when she slept with him.

As she approached her mother's nightstand, she couldn't help but notice her Samsung sitting next to the lamp.

"Wait, why did mom leave her phone here?"

Olivia wondered aloud before her curious expression turned to a grin. If she could access her mom's bank account, she could transfer twenty bucks into her own account. With that in mind, the sober teen picked up the phone, swiped it and entered her mom's password. 

She was so predictable, it was her birthday. 

However, before she could go to her mother's banking app, a new text message alert appeared on the screen. Being the curious young woman she was, she couldn't help but take notice of the newest text sent from a person simply named "Mommy". 

"That's weird. Mom hates grandma." The young woman said to herself as she clicked on the text to open it. "Why would she call her- OH MY GOD!"

Olivia almost dropped her mother's phone when she saw the contents of the text sent from the mysterious "Mommy". Within the message was a picture of her own mother, captured in crystal clear HD, wearing only a massive diaper and sucking on her thumb. 

"Why would you even-" Olovia's mind was racing. Dozens of strange scenarios played themselves out inside her head. She finally settled on two of the most opossible reasons for such a picture existing: Her mom was doing some very kinky shit with her dad behind closed doors. Either that or she was in the middle of filming one of the weirdest old people fetish porn movies of all time. If it had nothing to do with her dad then Olivia was certain her mother was being blackmailed by someone. But who would take her picture and send it to her phone like this?

Despite not wanting to look at the picture, Olivia had to scroll through the list of text messages to get more information on the situation. She had to get a better idea of just what was going on. She saw four other texts: One from  over a year ago and two more after that until she saw that damned picture again. She instantly realized that the newest text was sent only an hour ago. 

Upon reading the oldest text, she realized that this wasn't something her parents were doing in the bedroom. No, this was something far more disturbing than that! From what the oldest text had taught her, her mother was paying a female dominatrix to babysit her!

"Okay, I have to get to the bottom of this shit."

Olivia hit the number associated with "Mommy's" name and listened to the phone ring. 

"Hello?" A rather professional voice greeted Olivia's ears.

"Do you know a Pamela Witherford?" 

"Yes, why do you ask?" The older woman asked.

"Because I found this weird picture on her phone!"

"I see." The response was simple, no emotion.

"Can you tell me why my forty three year old mother is in a diaper?!"

"Your mother is a very conflicted, tortured soul. Obviously, she had a very nasty childhood and needs to wear them to feel better about herself."

"No shit. Grandma hates her guts." 

"That explains a lot." The woman replied without thinking.

"That doesn't explain why she is being babysat by you."

"I can't really explain why my clients seek me out. I've done this for twenty five years and have changed the diapers of celebrities, politicians and millionaires. During that time I've learned it's best not to ask questions. The money more then makes up for the lack of answers. Why, I recall being a certain Prince's babysitter when I was a bit older than you." 

Olivia couldn't believe her ears. This was too good to be true! She was talking to a woman who had made her fortune doing nothing more than babysit a bunch of middle aged pamper packers!

"But if I had to give you an answer, it would be this; certain people need unconditional love, regardless of their age. The service I provide is basically… emotional healing."

"There's no sex stuff?"

"The men are a mixed bag, but the worst thing I've ever had to do was administer a hand job during a diaper change, but it was worth it. Cost the Prince five Thousand dollars for that hand job." The professional woman chuckled.

"My, ugh, mom doesn't... umm…" Olivia struggled to find the right words.

"No, but she uses them like any other six month old baby." The older woman finished Olivia's thought, practically reading the teen's mind.

"She pretends to be a six month old?"

Mommy smiled at the question and decided to walk back over to her bedroom door from the kitchen, waiting until she reached the door to the nursery to answer her caller's question. 

"Yes, she's in timeout in her crib. She was a very bad girl. Hit baby Ally right in the face."

"My mom hit a baby?!"

"Mommmeh! Leave that poopy head Pammy alone! I want huggies!"

Olivia heard a new, much more bratty voice echo into the phone from across the room.

"Who's that?"

"Oh, that's my forty two year old, Baby Ally. Normally, she's an angel, but she must be going through her terrible twos today." The professional babysitter explained as she walked back towards the kitchen.

"Sounds like she's a pain in the ass." Olivia said, pretty much taking the words right out of Mommy's mouth.

"She is, but the money is worth it. Plus, we women get a very satisfying maternal feeling when caring for others. It is the proverbial icing on a cake to me." The older woman explained, her voice getting close to being sensually smooth for a brief second before she finished her thought.

"I wouldn't know. I've never babysat anyone." Olivia admitted.

"I see. I could teach you the fine art of babysitting. If you're interested."

"Do you think I could get rich clients like you?" Olivia asked.

"I'll make you a deal. I'll let you use my nursery until you get your own place, but only if you take your mother off of my hands." The mysterious mommy offered.

"My own pla-" Olivia's mind froze for a second when she heard the next part of the offer. "You want me to diaper my own mom?!"

"I'll throw in two of my older clients. They'll pay me directly by bank transfer, but you'll be paid in straight cash after each sitting. How's five hundred a session sound?"

Olivia dropped her mother's phone. 

"Hello?" The voice, barely audible from the carpet asked, "are you still there, dear?"

Olivia scrambled to pick it up.

"Deal!"

"Excellent!" Mommy said in satisfied tone. She had just gotten rid of two geezers who were starting to get a little too comfortable with her. Knowing old Norman and that weird German named Schwartz, she could double her fee by offering them a much younger babysitter. She'd take her cut and the new girl would be compensated fairly. "So, I know that you're Pammy's daughter, but I can't just call you Pammy's daughter now, can I? What's your name?

"My name is Olvia Anne Whiterford." The Nineteen year old replied, instantly feeling stupid for saying her last name. Obviously the woman knew her last name, she was changing her freaking mother's diapers for crying out loud!

"Okay, Olivia. I want you to come over when I give you a text. I have to take baby Ally for a stroll around the neighborhood."

"Sounds good, I'll- Wait. You're talking about taking a grown woman around in a stroller? In public!?"

"Relax, dear. It isn't an umbrella stroller. It's a traditional British pram."

"Those really old timey ones?" Olivia couldn't help but ask.

"Yes, it's covered and everything. I use it for my more petite clients as a form of punishment. It can actually fit a six foot tall man."

"I think I've heard about you pushing that thing around. My girlfriend's were gossiping about some lady pushing a stroller out of a Tim Burton movie around last last month."

"Guilty as charged. It must have been when I was looking after that new rapper." Mommy thought aloud, before realizing her mistake. "You didn't hear that from me."

"Rapper?"

"Momeeh! I want my baba and a hug!"

"I have to go, Olivia. The baby needs me. Bye, dear!" Mommy laughed for a moment before ending the call. 

Olivia could only chuckle with the older woman as the call ended. She stood there for what seemed like hours, but in reality was only four minutes. She finally had landed herself a great paying job! But she had to take care of her mom to actually get the training she needed to earn money....

"Ugh, what did I just agree to?"

To Be Continued...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

?

I can't believe it. This story has probably just hit my number one favorite. Oooh the humiliation of your own duaghter changing your poopy diaper while you suck on a paci and possibly even get spanked by her if you're naughty. If she was turned on by being babied, especially if it was because of humiliation this turn of events would have her cumming in her diapers with much outside help.

• Like 1
On 1/9/2020 at 9:07 PM, Guilend said:

?

I can't believe it. This story has probably just hit my number one favorite. Oooh the humiliation of your own duaghter changing your poopy diaper while you suck on a paci and possibly even get spanked by her if you're naughty. If she was turned on by being babied, especially if it was because of humiliation this turn of events would have her cumming in her diapers with much outside help.

Thank you for the compliment! 

I did my best to make Olivia seem like one of her mother's streesors instead of being a potential main character. To be honest, I've read a lot of stories where the mom is practically already under her daughter's thumb and is forced into diapers by the second or third chapter. This gets a bit old after years of reading the same thing, but with different names. After writting a story like that on my Patreon (Immature Mother), I wanted to try something a bit different.... As most everyone who reads these stories knows: we want diapers as soon as possible! Which is why I had the mom be a closet ABDL, but I never wanted it to be obvious that Olivia was going to come back into the story. Then again, who knows what Olivia will decide to do. She could simply tell Mommy that no amount of money is enough to change her mom's poopy pampers. 

On 1/12/2020 at 6:25 PM, Cya said:

Thank you for the compliment! 

I did my best to make Olivia seem like one of her mother's streesors instead of being a potential main character. To be honest, I've read a lot of stories where the mom is practically already under her daughter's thumb and is forced into diapers by the second or third chapter. This gets a bit old after years of reading the same thing, but with different names. After writting a story like that on my Patreon (Immature Mother), I wanted to try something a bit different.... As most everyone who reads these stories knows: we want diapers as soon as possible! Which is why I had the mom be a closet ABDL, but I never wanted it to be obvious that Olivia was going to come back into the story. Then again, who knows what Olivia will decide to do. She could simply tell Mommy that no amount of money is enough to change her mom's poopy pampers. 

I cannot wait for more !!!!

• Like 1
On 1/16/2020 at 5:25 AM, dprd_bydaylight said:

I cannot wait for more !!!!

I just got over a particularly nasty flu and wrote the ending of the newest part during that bout of hotheaded misery. It's on my Patreon. I'll be updating this story here on Wednesday the 22nd with a quarter of what has been posted on Patreon as I always do. I apologize for missing this week, but there's more coming soon!

• Cya changed the title to Even Mothers Require Supervision (12/13/22)