LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's Your Favorite Diaper Pins?

5 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

You are welcome. I’m mad at myself, I saw a graphic, which was a “how to” in google, but I didn’t save it, and now I can’t find it again. But you seem pretty sure, those are the ones. 

As WBxx has pointed out, your best place to look for them is eBay. Might also check Etsy too. Good luck!

Thanks to all of you that helped in the clip quest. I've scoured the internet to no avail. If I had the where-with-all I'd try to find the patent and open a factory to manufacture them again. Ya, right. Dream on baby.

When I was growing up my family used many brands of diaper pins. Personally I paid no attention tp the brands. I am sure my Mom and Granny only bought brands they trusted because in addition to actual infants, they also wore pinned diapers because they were then and still are urinary incontinent. I have no memory of being with my Mom when diaper pins were purchased.

in late July 1981 I was told that the university dorm where I would live in had no coin washers. Thus I had to learn how to put on adult disposable diapers and how to sleep while wearing those. Until May 1991 I had no chance wear pinned gauze diapers. I fell in love with the man I married then. His late wife was urinary incontinent. Although she died in March 1989. her widower retained her supply of diapers, vinyl pants and diaper pins.

Several cards of The First Years Cat 3002 diaper pins were on hand, as were many of those removed from cards and in use. I then realized that the 3002 were the favored pins used by my Mom, Granny and sisters. My now husband and I had so many 3002 on hand that I did not shop for more of them until 1992. In those days The First Years also distributed many other infant / toddler products of interest to the AB community, including clear silicone nipples. I did buy those. Because I was writing about such products I was contacted by the So Cal sales manager of The First Years. In 1996 I was told that they were discontinuing the 3002 pins. I offered to buy some of those. Eventually they sold me a gross and a half of 3002 cards each with four pins. I made sure Mom, Granny and my sisters had enough pins. My husband is expert at sharpening diaper pins and he has taught me, so I am sure my 3002 are my lifetime supply.

By the way, I also have an unopened card of 3002 I bought at retail circa 1993 from Bergstroms, then a leading premium infant store. The price tag on that card is USA $0.96

Such a deal.

I use the large adult size diaper pins.... Got my first pair from Baby-Pants.com years ago, since then I've bought more, from Changing Times and Rearz. 

I have both the plain rounded head pins and the ducky diaper pins. I've read that the larger pins will wear holes in your diapers faster, but so far, I have 

not had a problem, and I wear cloth diapers EVERY night for my bedwetting.

The large pins from protex. Any color heads as long as they are pink