LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daiper File Videos

Nervous as a cat I seem eh? Maybe the fact that I am baring myself for the world to see has something to do with it. Next time I'll just try to picture all of you in your diapers. That should calm me down some.

If you like I'll help you out with that actually....

Next time I'll just try to picture all of you in your diapers. That should calm me down some.

lol!!

Just like imagining people in their underwear when giving a presentation; come up with a mental picture of the majority of the people watching your videos would look like.

That would definitely calm me down if I had the balls to upload videos of myself to YouTube.

Very informative I'd say. I think you did a good job! People are afraid of the unknown and you brought our fetish out into the light. As for how many minds it has changed about us remains to be seen. Keep up the good work!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, my first thought was underwear but then I realized that that wouldn't be the case for my audience.

If anyone has any ideas about what should be in future talks, etc please feel free to make them known. I'll take all the help I can get.

hey diaperman. I must say I am quite impressed at your initiative to speak about the ABDLs – keep up the good work. One think I would like to know is – why did you only post it on youtube, im sure you could let dailydiapers host it.

Maybe I am not seeing the big picture here (in terms of privacy etc) but I’m really battling to see the clips. It starts to play then after about a minute it freezes etc etc.

Anyway thanks for making the movies for all to see

GoodnitesSA

I’m really battling to see the clips. It starts to play then after about a minute it freezes etc etc.

Sounds like it's playing faster than it's downloading so try pausing as soon as it starts playing, waiting for the clip to finish downloading (the bar will be red all the way across when it's done) and then start playing it again.

Sounds like it's playing faster than it's downloading so try pausing as soon as it starts playing, waiting for the clip to finish downloading (the bar will be red all the way across when it's done) and then start playing it again.

yeah - that is one of my 'tricks' too but sometimes it "thinks" the whole video has been downloaded and shows the red progress bar right at the end but it only play for like a minute (i think it times out and thinks its downloaded the whole clip)

Anyway - even if that was not the case - its still nice to have the file on your pc so you dont have to be online to view it etc

Anyway - even if that was not the case - its still nice to have the file on your pc so you dont have to be online to view it etc

That's fairly easy. First download and install FLV Player, next go to http://get.topyoutubevideos.com/ and enter the URL of the YouTube video page you want and click search. Sometimes it takes a few seconds but it'll give you a download of the actual video file, direct from YouTube (which can then be opened from your PC in FLV Player but not in Windows Media Player).

That's fairly easy. First download and install FLV Player, next go to http://get.topyoutubevideos.com/ and enter the URL of the YouTube video page you want and click search. Sometimes it takes a few seconds but it'll give you a download of the actual video file, direct from YouTube (which can then be opened from your PC in FLV Player but not in Windows Media Player).

If you have FireFox, there is an extension, I believe its called Video Downloader. It puts a little icon in the status bar (at the bottom). When you are on a page with video, including MySpace and YouTube, click the icon, and it pops a window with a link and instructions. It tells you how to play the video (like what software you need).

Works on just about any embeded video.

• 3 weeks later...

If you have FireFox, there is an extension, I believe its called Video Downloader. It puts a little icon in the status bar (at the bottom). When you are on a page with video, including MySpace and YouTube, click the icon, and it pops a window with a link and instructions. It tells you how to play the video (like what software you need).

Works on just about any embeded video.

Hey

thanks for the tip!!!