LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Bosses to Babies Chapter 26 Finished (Sequel to From Boss to Baby)

Chapter 15:

Kayla was sitting on her diapered backside staring into her friends eyes asking the baby "did the baby like that?" as she watched Martha nod in excitement as the two continued to rub there thick diaper crotches together feeling the excitement between there legs continued to turn them both on. Kayla looked up at the clock seeing it was already 4 o clock decided to get the baby fed. She hopped over the playpen wall seeing Martha getting sad asking "Where you going?" in a very sad voice. Kayla smiled while getting her shortalls back on telling her "I have to make the baby some dinner" giving her a kiss on the cheek before putting her pacifier back in her mouth and telling her to be good.

Kayla looked through the cabinets wondering where she kept her baby food. She opened the pantry door staring in shock what she was seeing her pantry was decked out in baby food and formula that could easily last her longer then the 2 weeks she was stuck this way wondering if Lydia had plans to keep her like this. She grabbed 4 jars of baby food setting them off to the side and then opening the fridge to see it also decked out in baby bottle filled with milk and apple juice. She grabbed 2 bottles 1 of each before grabbing a spoon and heading for the playpen. 

She looked at her friend still naked in the playpen telling her after dinner we need to get the baby a bath. Kayla watched as Martha shook her head telling her "No baff" as Kayla nodded telling her "yes bath" before climbing back into the playpen to feed her friend.

She grabbed her bag that she had walk in the house with grabbing one of Martha's bibs and tied it around her neck. She opened the jar of baby food watching as Martha shook her head. Kayla began to get angry telling her she needed to eat as Martha continued to denied her entrance telling her "If you don't eat, I will call Lydia." Kayla stared at the worried baby hearing the word "Lydia" being called opened her mouth right up. Kayla laughed as her friend gagged from each bite even spitting up some that landed on her bib.

Kayla saw how defeated her baby friend was after the first 2 jars seeing her arms crossed not happy about being fed the nasty baby food. She grabbed the two bottles she had brought asking Martha which one she wanted watching as she pointed towards the bottle of apple juice handing it to her and watching her begin to drink. Kayla smiled watching Martha sucking on the bottle and decided to sit her head right next to her sticking the other bottle into her mouth as the two nursed there bottles.

Kayla turned the bath water on watching as the tub began to feel up. She was looking at her phone wondering what Matt was up to and had try to call him listening as the phone went straight to voicemail wondering what was up. She knew he would always anwser when she called and never worried about anything and decided that he was probably busy. She then thought about earlier when she had gotten to daycare knowing Lydia was suppose to be stopping by her house and decided to give her a text asking her when she dropped the box off to have Matthew call her.

She walked out of the bathroom as the tub continued to feel up seeing Martha still in the playpen like she left her. She tried her best to pull her baby friend out of the playpen, but to no luck it wasn't happening telling her "Lets go take a bath". Kayla watched her friend still shaking her head telling her "I will call Lydia" as still nothing. Kayla stared into Martha's eyes giving her a pouty face telling her "Baby Kayla will join her" as Martha began to giggle hopping over the wall as the two headed for the bathroom.

Martha pulled at Kayla's diaper and shortalls watching as Kayla stood there naked staring back at Martha. Kayla didn't understand what was going on, but was lifted in the air by her friend who she was suppose to be taking care of and placed in the tub. Martha pulled at the tabs on her diaper letting the plastic garment fall to floor with a thud looking down to see the mess that she had made as Kayla giggled commenting "Big Baby".

Martha finished cleaning Kayla before handing the rag to her as Kayla began cleaning her. Kayla rubbed the rag all over Martha telling her "I have a dirty baby to clean" seeing the water in the tub turning green from the two dirty babies." After they both were cleaned up Kayla pulled the plug and grabbed a towel to get them both dried off before bed time.

They both pulled there towels around there selves as Kayla followed Martha towards her room. When they had reached she really didn't expect to see what she was looking at, her friends old room that once was filled with rock posters and a queen sized bed was now a Nursery. She walked through the room seeing the Large crib that was much larger then the one they had at the daycare. She turned around seeing Martha standing at the changing table with 2 diapers and hand as Martha patted the top of the table telling her "Hop up" as Kayla smiled getting the message. 

Martha powdered and taped Kayla into a fresh diaper and pulled her down for hopping on top herself as Kayla applied the same. Martha walked into her closet grabbing them both a onesie as they both pulled them over there bodies. Both babies helped with each other snaps as Martha grabbed a pacifier sticking it in Kayla's mouth and Kayla stuck one in Martha's.

Kayla giggled as they both stared in the mirror in the corner seeing the two babies in the reflection. Kayla saw how little she looked in the mirror knowing that tomorrow she was going to tell Matt how she really felt as Martha picked her up and carried her towards the crib. 

• Sad 1

Chapter 14 last paragraph has been changed and I had to rewrite chapter 15 to help with my new idea. I didn't like the way the story was going and had to make some changes. I have written up to chapter 18 and still playing with it. I should have more chapters and hopefully be finished with it by Friday! Thank you to everyone who is keeping up with this story! I have been very busy writing a Halloween story for a friend and have kind of last track of time. 

Chapter 16:

Matt stared at the playpen in the living room knowing tomorrow him and Kayla would be having a child of there own and began to think about the old days of having his wife in diapers and wished he would of kept her that way as the door bell began to ring. He hopped off the couch wondering who would be coming by so late and opened the door to see Lydia.

He looked at Lydia with a big box in her hands telling her "Come in and asked can I help you with that?" Lydia laughed telling him "I think I can handle a box smarty" as they both laughed at the joke. Matt noticed the large box asking "What is in the box?"

Lydia smiled telling him "Kayla told me earlier that she was stuck in diapers for awhile and decided that her old diapers were doing a better job and asked if I could swing these by the house." Matt nodded understanding why she was over thinking to himself that there may still be a chance, but needed to act fast. Lydia saw the down look on his face grabbing his jaw asking him "What is wrong?" Matt nervously told her "I wish I could change tomorrow, but I down know how." as Lydia smiled telling him "let me handle it." 

(To Martha's House)

Both babies were snuggling with one another inside the crib as Kayla pulled her pacifier giving her friend a kiss on the forehead telling her "night sissy" as Martha told her the same thing as the fell fast asleep.

Lydia opened the front door to Martha's home checking her watch seeing it was already midnight hoping they were asleep by now. She walked through the house seeing the bowls in the sink and all of the lights off except for a glowing light coming from the nursery. She walked inside the nursery and quickly smiled seeing her baby girl sleeping inside of the crib with her soon to be charge again. She smiled down at Kayla wondering what she could do to ensure everything goes to plan as the thoughts began to flow knowing tomorrow was going to be a busy day.

Kayla began to stretch feeling the sensation of the wet diaper between her legs very annoying. She turned to see that Martha was no longer in the crib and that the bar was down. She climbed out of the crib trying her best to lower herself down wondering where Martha was at and walked towards the living room.

She waddled her way out of the nursery seeing the living room light was on and Lydia sitting on the couch telling her "good morning" behind her pacifier. Lydia looked up smiling to Kayla and motioned her towards her. Kayla walked in the living room seeing Lydia's top and bra was removed exposing her breast seeing Martha was latched onto her left breast. Lydia patted the seat telling Kayla to sit down. 

She climbed on top of the seat and was quickly had her face brought towards the breast forcing her to latch on and begin to feed. Kayla changed her position sitting her back on her leg and grabbing onto her breast sucking on the milk as it filled her mouth. Lydia stared at both of her babies telling them both how much she loved them as she placed her hands on top of there diapered crotches and began to message them listening as they both softly moaned during there feedings.

After getting both babies fed she picked both of them up setting them on the ground side by side. She walked into the nursery grabbing 2 fresh diapers wondering to herself what to dress them in. She picked out a onesie for Martha and a simple t shirt for Kayla knowing she had special plans for the new baby girl. After getting them both changed and dressed Kayla stared down at her attire. She looked at herself in the mirror seeing the pacifier between her lips and the t shirt that read "mommies messy maker" and her bulging diaper on display. 

Lydia picked both of them up telling them it was time for them to go to daycare. She picked them both up and carrying them towards her van seeing Lydia's car in the driveway wondering what she was going to do with it. She drove them to the daycare staring in the backseat at both baby girls in there car seats giggling at each other seeing how happy Kayla was this way knowing she was doing the right thing. 

Kayla stared out the window of the car still sucking on the pacifier needing to tell Matt how she really felt was going to be hard now with out her car as Kayla began to freak out remembering she didn't have her purse or phone with her. Lydia noticed Kayla squirming as she pulled into the parking lot asking her "whats the matter baby?" Kayla tried to speak, but her words came out in nonsense babble from the pacifier. She pulled out her pacifier telling Lydia "I forgot my purse and phone at Martha's as Lydia smiled telling her "It will be alright and after I leave I will go home and get everything and bring them to you" as Kayla calmed down thanking Lydia.

Lydia grabbed both baby girls and told them to hold her hand as she made her way inside the daycare center. Kate was already inside waiting at the front desk as the front door began to open she quickly saw both of her baby girls walking inside with Lydia hand and hand. Kate scooped up Kayla telling her "good morning baby girl" as Kayla giggled at her worker telling her "good morning " back. Kate smiled telling her "Were going to have so much fun today" as Kate looked over at Lydia smiling telling her "So much" as both woman took the babies towards the back.

• Like 1

Chapter 17:

After both babies were placed inside the crib Lydia gave them both a kiss on there forehead telling them to be good girls and that she would see them in a little while. Kate looked at both of her former bosses telling them she would get them there morning bottles and she would be right back as Kayla and Martha began to play.

Kate looked at Lydia asking her "So you know about the people coming to pick up Kayla today as well?" as Lydia stared at her confused asking "Who is picking up Kayla?" as Kate motioned Lydia into the break room. Kate opened the box handing Lydia a sheet of paper with the words "Baby Jones" at the top as she slowly began to read it:

Welcome to the world Baby Jones,

The Stork Agency will be picking up Baby Amy Jones from Little Tykes Daycare at 11 am. She will need to be clothed in the outfit that was provided along with being inside the wicker basket that was included. The Agency is excited for this adoption for Mr.and Mrs.Jones and welcomes this sweet baby into there lives.

Signed,

Angela Savage

Lydia couldn't believe what she had read as the ideas she had thought about earlier had suddenly began to change. Kate smiled pulling the large basket from the storage closet as Lydia's eyes began to glow with excitement as the front door bell began to ring. Lydia told Kate that she would handle everything and that she would have the baby inside and ready to go before 11. 

Kate walked out of the break room and almost ran straight into Paige telling her "Sorry and good morning" as Paige smiled telling her "Don't worry about it" and sighed before smiling asking "are the babies in the back?" as Kate nodded grabbing her friends wrist asking her "How did the date go?" Paige told her "I really don't want to talk about it" as Kate watched her walk towards the storage room. 

Kate walked into the kitchen grabbing two bottles of milk from the fridge thinking to herself how adorable Kayla was going to look inside the basket as the thoughts began to play through her mind. Lydia brought the basket into the nursery telling Kate that she had an idea as Kate watched Lydia slipping pills inside one of the bottles. Lydia shook the bottle waiting for the pills to dissolve telling her "we need a sleepy baby remember."

Kate and Lydia walked back to the storage room to see Paige playing with the babies inside the crib. Kate walked over staring at all three of them before asking Paige "I don't need to put you back in diapers do I?" as Paige giggled telling her "I hope not." Lydia smiled at Kayla handing her the bottle watching as the soon to be infant began to suck down on the bottle knowing in a short time she would slowly begin to sleep. 

After both babies were fed Lydia turned to Paige telling her "If you want to I am going to stay with the babies today and you can head home." Paige still upset from the night before smiled telling them both "You know I am going to take you up on that offer" as all 4 of them watched as Paige walked out the door.

Kayla and Martha began to play again as Kate and Lydia walked out the door and towards the nursery. Kate stared at Lydia asking how long do you think this is going to take as Lydia spoke saying "ten to fifteen minutes and she will be out for a while. Both of them listened to the baby monitor as they over heard Kayla telling Martha "I am starting to feel sleepy" as Martha began to yawn herself as the sound of them both beginning to fall asleep played through the monitor.

Lydia waited a few minutes and walked into the back room seeing both Kayla and Martha sleeping in the crib. She slowly let the rail down trying not to wake Martha wishing to herself she would of given Martha the same thing. She gently removed Kayla from the crib seeing her sucking on the pacifier sleeping hard truly showed her how much of a baby she had already became and slowly pulled the rail back up.

Kate was standing next to the changing table seeing the clock in the corner reading 9:30 knowing they had an hour and a half to get this done before the Stork agency would be arriving. She looked up seeing Lydia coming into the nursery with her sleeping boss in her hand asking her "Are you ready to make a baby?" as Kate giggled and began to nod. 

Lydia pulled the shirt off of her head along with taking off the already used diaper leaving Kayla nude. She then looked over her body seeing all of the noticeable adult hairs removing them all with a cream that didn't allow any of it to come back applying it under her arms and down her legs and through her crotch. Kate filled up a baby bath setting it on top of the changing table as both of them cleaned the baby with the new cream making sure it was going to work. 

Lydia grabbed a towel lifting the baby out of the tub and drying her off looking over her wondering what to do next. She began to  swallow hard asking Kate if she should even go that far as Kate shrugged saying "it would grow back" as Lydia picked up a pair of scissors and began to cut. 

Chapter 18:

Lydia and Kate stared at there work looking over the outfit that was supplied. A cute white baby bonnet, a Short baby dress with the words "Baby Amy" on the front and a pair of baby booties tied to her feet. Lydia looked up at the clock seeing it was already 10:30 and that the company would be there soon to pick up the baby she knew they were expecting a child and didn't want Lydia to leak either decided to double up her diapers. She grabbed the first one cutting a hole down the middle before placing it on top of another and placing it underneath her bottom before pulling it through the middle and taping it shut.

Kate couldn't stop gushing at how adorable her boss looked dressed like this seeing the bulging baby diaper under her dress made her look so much younger as if she was a real baby and for all purpose she was about to become one. Kate and Lydia looked at the clock seeing they only had 15 minutes until they would be at the door and they both had one more thing that needed to be done as Kate ran towards the break room and Lydia opened her bag. Kate walked back into the room staring in shock at the sight she was watching, Lydia was dipping a pacifier into a gel as Kate asked "whats that for?"

Lydia smiled telling her "This will numb the babies tongue for at least the day and will also weaken her legs and arms leaving her just like a baby. Kate slipped the blanket onto the changing table and placed Kayla on top of it and began to swaddle her inside. Lydia watched the babies body becoming tight inside the blanket as Kate picked her up and set her inside the large basket. Lydia and Kate carried her towards the front door watching as a van was beginning to pull up. Lydia opened the flap of the basket and stuck the pacifier in between her lips and watched as Kayla began to suck on it. 

Both woman watched as a young girl walked inside smiling asking "Is the baby ready to go?" as both of them nodded before handing the basket off to the girl. The young girl thanked them both and walked out the door ready to deliver another baby to its home.

Matt was sitting at home staring down at his phone wondering why Kayla hadn't called or even texted him "Happy Birthday". He began to wonder about the child that was suppose to be being delivered knowing that in a short time he would have a baby girl to take care of as he continued to stare down at the phone hoping she would call soon. 

Paige was sitting on the front porch thinking to herself what she had done wrong thinking about the way she had dressed when she had tried to make her move wondering what she could do to have another chance with Matt hoping to herself that she hadn't blown her chance. She looked up to see a van pulling into Matt's driveway labeled "Stork agency" and began to wonder what was going on as a young girl got out of the truck and grabbed a large wicker basket out of the back and carried it to the front door.

She walked down her porch and over to Matt's house wondering if this was the reason he didn't want any company. She watched the woman walking up the door with the basket as the young girl began to turn around jumping asking her "Are you the new mother?" as Paige stared confused asking "New mother?" as the young girl asked "for the adoption."

Paige mind began to click not understanding before what was going on and that Matt was adopting a baby girl as she looked up shaking her head telling her "just a friend" as the young girl nodded before ringing the door bell and walking off the porch. Matt listened as the door bell began to ring as he walked towards the door, opening it to see the basket and Paige standing right behind it.

She smiled at him asking "So I am guessing this is what has been keeping you so busy as Matt began to think slowly nodding answering her question as the two stared down hearing noise began to come from the basket. He picked up the basket offering Paige to come inside as he set the basket down in the living room.

He opened up the basket as they both began to smile seeing the baby inside swaddled inside of blanket. Paige began to coo at the baby telling Matt how precious and adorable she looked before asking "What is her name?" Matt continued to stare as his mind tried to refocus thinking what Kayla and him were going to name the child when it finally clicked to himself and spoke saying "Amy", "Amy Jones."

Matt began to look at the sleeping baby inside of his arms wondering to himself where Kayla was at and why she wasn't home yet. He looked at the clock on the wall seeing it was 11:30 already telling himself he would call Lydia asking him if he knew where she was at. Matt handed Amy off to Paige asking her "Do you mind holding her while I make a call?" as Paige began to smile telling him "of course". 

Matt picked up his phone beginning to dial Lydia's number as the dial tone began to ring. Lydia was still at the daycare watching as Martha was waking up and having her diaper changed. She felt her phone ringing in her back pocket seeing the name "Matt" appearing wondering if he had figured it out yet and answered saying "Hello?" 

Matt spoke saying "Hey Lydia, have you seen Kayla? I was expecting her to be home so we could both see the child together?" as Paige spoke in the background saying "The baby needs a change" as Matt pointed down the hall watching her take the baby to her new nursery. Lydia spoke saying "It sounds like you have your hands full with the baby" as Matt told her "That is why I am looking for Kayla." 

Lydia smiled not wanting to play games with him and asked him "Are you sure Kayla is not there?" as Matt began to get frustrated telling her "This isn't a game Lydia, Do you know where Kayla is?" Lydia new he wasn't happy and asked "did you check the basket?" Matt still frustrated told her "of course I did that ks where the bab...y was?" as Lydia heard the clicking in his brain take over as the phone went dead.

Chapter 19:

Matt rushed down the hall seeing the baby on her back on top of the changing table and a messy double diaper being removed from her crotch. He watched as Paige disposed of the diaper before going underneath grabbing a fresh diaper. He walked over to the table still seeing the baby was asleep asking himself could this really be Kayla. He watched as the fresh diaper was placed under her bottom and quickly looking at her crotch seeing how smooth it looked like there was no sign of puberty ever taking place as if she was just a baby that was only a year old. 

Paige powdered the baby's bottom and crotch pulling the diaper shut before taping both sides saying "All better." Matt thanked Paige for helping with the child as Paige smiled telling him "You should get her enrolled at the daycare I work at and I can take her to work with me in the mornings." Matt smiled telling her I might have to take you up on that offer, but for now I think I am going to spend some time with my baby girl as Paige began to get the message smiling telling him I will be next door if you need anything as he watched her walk out the door. 

Matt picked up his baby girl in his arms still wondering if there was any way this could really be Kayla. He did a once over looking over the size of the baby seeing she was just about the size of his wife, but still thought it was too good to be true. He walked back over to the changing table setting his baby on the table as sounds of life began to wake up. Kayla felt so drowsy wondering to herself where she was at and why her body felt so heavy as her eyes began to open up seeing Matt staring down at her.

She tried to make sudden moves, but she couldn't move them she felt so powerless and helpless. She tried to speak, but her lips continued to suck on something between her lips and quickly remembered the pacifier between them, but couldn't remove it as she continued to just stare at Matt. He saw the baby trying to grab the pacifier and pulled it out of her mouth as Kayla felt like she had been saved and tried to speak. She tried her best to ask "What was going on?", but all that came out was the sound of baby babble.

Kayla continued to try to speak getting scared trying to wonder why she couldn't speak or move as the thoughts began to run through her head began to overwhelm her as she began to cry. Matt stared at the crying baby picking the pacifier back up and sticking it between her lips. He picked her up and carried her towards the kitchen telling himself could this really be Kayla?

Kayla began to calm down feeling Matt's hand rubbing her back wondering to herself how she had got to the house in the first place and when she had left the daycare. She watched as Matt placed her inside of the high chair walking over to the fridge. Matt grabbed a baby bottle from the fridge watching as the baby's eyes began to focus on the milk. He pulled the pacifier out of her lips watching as his baby girl began to nurse the bottle enjoying every sip wondering why she wasn't talking to him or even trying to communicate wondering to himself if this was what she wanted.

After finishing the bottle Kayla began to wonder about the child and the adoption wondering when the child was suppose to be delivered beginning to get scared that her child was going to see her dressed this way as Kayla began to get nervous still not being able to move or speak. Matt saw Kayla with a nervous look on her face wondering what was going on and decided maybe some play time will get her adjusted. He picked her up from the high chair placing his hand under her diapered backside as Kayla began to wonder what he was doing watching as he carried her into the living room.

Matt placed the baby inside of the playpen telling her "Why don't you play for a little while and then maybe you will talk to me about this, ok baby" as Kayla stared in confusion still sucking on the pacifier. She tried to speak again, but it was like her tongue was numb and the constant use of the pacifier wasn't helping either. She looked around the playpen seeing all of her toys that were meant for the new baby hoping that she could figure this out before Amy was suppose to arrive. 

Matt stared at his baby girl still playing in the playpen wondering if she was even aware of what was going on deciding to give Lydia a call. Lydia was driving home with Martha in the backseat hearing her phone beginning to ring to see the name "Matt" pop up as she smiled saying "Hello Matt". 

Matt spoke saying "I believe you now that this is Kayla, but for some reason she won't talk to me or anything its like she is a little baby." Lydia began to giggle asking "Isn't that what you wanted was a child?, I talked to Martha and she told me that Kayla knew you wanted your own child and went through with the adoption for you." 

Matt began to think about what he was told telling her "I wanted a baby and I thought adopting one was the answer, but it feels like I have adopted my wife in a way back to babyhood." Lydia smiled saying "of course you have and take care of your baby girl." Matt didn't know what to say, but Lydia did saying "You told me yesterday you wish you could go back, but I am guessing neither one of you called off the adoption, because there was a basket at the daycare and a box of clothes for "Baby Amy" so I thought why not give you both Kayla will be the baby girl you wanted and technically Amy Jones." 

Matt couldn't even muster the words out of his mouth all he could tell her was "Thank you Lydia" as Lydia smiled telling him "Your welcome" before asking one last question "What did you think about her alterations?" Matt tried to think what she was talking about thinking back to the diaper change seeing her smooth crotch asking "You removed her hair." Lydia spoke saying "I removed all of her adult hair so her crotch,legs, arm pit will never have adult hairs so she will be smooth like a baby, but I also gave her a cut on the top" as Matt nervously asked "What do you mean on the top?" Lydia spoke saying "It would grow back" before Matt could say anything the phone call ended. 

He began to think about everything she had just told him walking into the living room seeing his wi..baby on her against a teddy bear sucking on her pacifier. He picked her up seeing her still dressed in the way she had came realizing she had no idea she was dressed this way or about coming home in the basket deciding to himself if he should do this as he walked his wife towards the nursery. Kayla stared at Matt still nursing the pacifier wondering what he was doing hearing the conversation that had just taken place wondering who he was talking to and why he sounded upset. 

He stared at Kayla in his arms telling her close your eyes sweet heart as Matt nervously began pulling off the dress exposing his wife's bare chest seeing her pits were smooth along with the hairs down her legs seeing what Lydia was talking about and nervously stared at the bonnet. He began to untie the bonnet getting scared to no what he would find as the hat fell off revealing his wife's new hair style. He stared trying his best not to laugh knowing how upset his wife would be when she saw herself knowing it was the inevitable he picked up his wife grabbing the dress and slipping it back over her head before taking her to mirror telling her "You can open your eyes".

Ouch. Kayla is going to be one Upset woman/baby when she sees what has been done to her. I don't wanna be in anyone's shoes that ha a hand with this. Just one question, where is Amy?

2 hours ago, Jayme said:

Ouch. Kayla is going to be one Upset woman/baby when she sees what has been done to her. I don't wanna be in anyone's shoes that ha a hand with this. Just one question, where is Amy?

The next chapter will explain everybody's questions....Will be released this afternoon. Sorry for the wait.

• Haha 1

Chapter 20:

Kayla wondered to herself why he was being so secretive as her eyes began to open staring into the mirror she no longer saw the 32 year old daycare owner, but now saw the sight of a 2 year old baby girl. She stared in horror staring at her head seeing her long blond locks had been shaved down and she resembled a baby now more then ever. She began to feel so overwhelmed again trying not to cry seeing herself this way. She continued to check out her new features as her eyes took a look at the dress that she was wearing seeing something that shouldn't have been possible it was a dress that had the words "Baby Amy" written on the front. She began to realize her baby had already came and she was it as tears began to roll down her eyes she turned to see Matt picking her up.

He saw the tears rolling down his baby's eyes telling her it's ok sweetheart daddy is here and slowly gave his baby girl soft rubs on her back as he carried her towards the living room. Kayla slowly stopped crying beginning to tell herself that she wanted to stay his baby girl not actually become one as Kayla felt her back being lowered into the playpen she was in earlier realizing that her arms and legs were still not cooperating. She felt so small as the soft sensation of the pacifier soothed her of her problems. Matt looked inside the playpen still seeing her laying on her back were he had left her wondering to himself why she wasn't playing with her toys. He looked into her eyes seeing the worriedness wondering to himself if she was even aware of what she had become in the last 5 hours as Matt turned to door as the sound of the door bell began to ring.

Kayla stared at him trying her best to tell him no and that she didn't want to be seen this way. Matt turned towards the front door wondering if it was Lydia coming by to check up on things, but when he opened the door he saw a bigger problem it was Ms. Savage. Ms.Savage stared at Matt smiling at him asking "How is the new baby?" Matt spoke confidently telling her "She arrived and is sitting in her playpen playing with her toys." 

Ms.Savage spoke asking "May I see the child?" as Matt nodded leading her into the living room. Kayla was still on her back sucking on the pacifier she looked up to see Matt walking back into the living room with a new face it was Ms.Savage from the adoption agency. Matt nervously watched as the woman walked over picking up his baby girl telling her how adorable she looked. Angela smiled up at Matt asking "Can we speak in the kitchen?" as Matt nodded walking back towards the front door into the kitchen.

Matt poured a cup of coffee asking if Ms.Savage wanted some as the large woman told her "You can cut the crap Mr.Jones, I know that isn't Amy." Matt nervously turned around staring at the woman asking "Are we in trouble?" as Angela asked "Should you be?" Matt didn't know what to say, he felt like he had been staring at the woman forever and knew he needed to say something asking her "What needs to happen?" 

Angela smiled a serious look at him explaining to him how serious the situation was and needed to be handled correctly or him and Kayla could be in serious trouble. She spoke telling him "The foster women called me after I dropped off the supplies to the daycare yesterday and told me that Kayla never called about dropping off the child, so after that I decided to figure out what was going on and come to find your wife has decided to take the place of the adopting child." Matt spoke telling her "My wife doesn't want to become Amy, she just wants to be my baby girl" as Angela laughed telling him "I wish it was that simple, but somebody has to be the baby" as Matt wondered what they had just got into. 

Angela stared down at the defeated Matt telling him you two should have really came and talked to me about this, but now I have to play the bad guy. Matt nodded wishing he had said something to Kayla, but with her gone all day they really hadn't spoken about anything. Angela spoke saying "I can give you an option and it will be the only option, the Agency requires the parent to bring there new adopted child in every week to show the child is being taken care of and also will come by the house and daycare for surprise visits so she needs to be cared for like the baby you were suppose to adopt during the supervision which will last for 3 months" as Matt asked just for 3 months?

She nodded telling him "Yes for 3 months Kayla will become Amy and will stay that way for the duration, She will do everything a 24 month old baby would do, but if you two don't take this seriously and make sure everything happens correctly Kayla will become Amy Permanently in the system, Do I make myself clear?" Matt nodded watching as Angela pulled out a stack of papers pointing where he needed to sign.

He signed each line by line making sure not to read something he would miss getting to the last line labeled as "Guardians" signing his name and leaving his wifes blank before handing it back. She looked over each line as the woman spoke telling him "We just need Kayla to sign the paper work and we will be done" as Matt walked towards the living room to get Kayla, but before he got up Angela asked "where are you going?" as Matt spoke saying "to get Kayla."

Angela started laughing telling him "that's Amy in there we need Kayla to sign the paper work." Matt stared at her in confusion not knowing what he should do before asking her "You want me to give her a mother for 3 months?" as Angela nodded telling him "If you want to call it that yes, but when you came for the adoption, both you and your wife were present" as Matt spoke saying "So you need both of us to sign together now as well" as Angela nodded.

Matt began to think of what to do wondering if Lydia would be ok with this telling Angela to let him make a phone call. Matt picked up the phone dialing Lydia as the phone began to ring. Lydia placed Martha inside of her playpen listening as her phone began to ring. She looked down at her baby beginning to play walking away to see the name "Matt popping up and smiled wondering what he needed" picking up the phone saying "Hello Matt".