LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Bosses to Babies Chapter 26 Finished (Sequel to From Boss to Baby)

• I am absolutely out of order ....my live is over ....where is the next chapter ...i am waiting all day long in front of my computer ...i dream i can read you again ..please keep going , i love so much your story ....it s a french baby boy who ask you to keep going ....pleassssssssssse
  •  
5 hours ago, le yack said:
  • I am absolutely out of order ....my live is over ....where is the next chapter ...i am waiting all day long in front of my computer ...i dream i can read you again ..please keep going , i love so much your story ....it s a french baby boy who ask you to keep going ....pleassssssssssse
  •  

new chapter will be posted this afternoon ?

Chapter 12:

Matt smiled placing the words Amy and Jones together telling her "its perfect." Kayla smiled hearing the words perfect made her think for once today she felt like she had accomplished something other then being the baby she was dressed as she sat back and began to smile ready for Friday to get here.

Matt looked at the clock seeing it was already 7 and knew they both had work on Thursday. He picked up the baby telling her that it was time to go to bed as she wrapped her arms around his head and giving a kiss saying "ok daddy" which quickly brought a big smile to his face. Matt reached the bedroom door wondering what he should do as Kayla realized what he was doing as she spoke up saying "Doesn't daddy want to play with his little girl" as matt felt so turned on and walked into there bedroom. 

Kayla crawled to the end of the bed watching as he took off his clothes asking her "does baby like what she sees?" She was so ready to have a night like this days before there Anniversary and began to unzip her sleeper leaving her in just her diaper. Matt looked at how innocent she looked in the thick diaper between her legs as kayla smiled telling him "Baby ready Da-da."

Matt began kissing her on her chest and playing with her small breast as Kayla began to moan. The rush she was getting was getting her so wet as she placed her hand between her legs. Matt continued to kiss as he placed his hand on top of hers and began rubbing harder as Kayla felt so turned on in her diaper. She didn't want it to end for nothing getting so close to finishing when her bowels began to ache sending her mind a message telling herself she needed to poop.

She tried to get up as Matt wasn't finished pushing her back down telling her daddy isn't finished. Kayla felt so powerless and felt like she couldn't hold it much longer as Matt Flipped her over telling her daddy is going to ride the baby as she pleaded with him to let her up, but Matts mind caught up in the sex game didn't even comprehend anything grabbed a pacifier sticking it between her lips telling her to calm down as she felt her bottom giving way as Matt stared at her bottom in the air slowly starting to fill. Kayla felt so helpless and began to cry from being so overwhelmed from the days events as the mess continued to fill the back of her diaper.

Matts mind began to break knowing she had told him to let her up and was now watching the back of her diaper begin to sag. Kayla continued to cry as the last of her mess entered the back of her diaper. She felt so helpless and didn't know what to do as Matt picked her up and carried her towards the nursery. He didn't know what to do and felt terrible for not letting her up knowing she couldn't control her bladder and began to remove the messy diaper from between her legs.

Kayla felt like her life was spinning out of control and was now having her diaper changed by her husband on the changing table that was meant for there newly adopted child. Matt finished cleaning her bottom and disposing of the messy diaper inside the diaper pail. He grabbed a clean diaper from under the changing table seeing how upset his wife was and picked her up and began to soothe her on his shoulder even giving her a pacifier wondering if that would help the situation or make it worse as Kayla began to calm down.

Matt looked at his baby telling her how sorry he was and should of listened. He didn't know how, but he told her "I promise before Friday we will spend sometime together somehow or way" wondering how he was going to make up for putting her in such a terrible position. Kayla still sucking on the pacifier began to cuddle with him hoping that thursday would be a better day then today as they both fell asleep.

Kayla began to stretch looking over at the clock on the night stand seeing it was 5 am. She pulled off the covers to see she had made through the nigh without an accident as her bladder began to ache and quickly waddled to the restroom. She began to undo the tapes to her diaper when she stared at herself in the mirror. She didn't know what was stopping her,but for some reason she remembered the day before and how much she was enjoying Matt cradling her and enjoying every bit of being his baby girl as she felt her bladder release into her diaper. She looked down at her now sagging diaper seeing that she was leaking telling herself she was going to need to get her thicker diapers back from the daycare wondering how Martha's day went the day before.

She stripped off the diaper and putting it in the diaper pail inside of the nursery as she looked around the room telling herself it was perfect. She enjoyed the look the room had and hoped the child coming in here Friday would enjoy all of the hard work Matt had put in to make it right. Kayla walked out of the nursery to see Matt standing in the hallway asking "Is everything alright?" she nodded quickly telling him "I just wanted to change out of my wet diaper" as she put her head down knowing she could of easily have made it to the toliet as he scooped her up taking her back into the nursery.

Kayla stared at herself in the mirror trying to wonder if the diaper she was wearing was too obvious or not as she told herself it wasn't like anyone hadn't seen her diapered as she grabbed her purse kissing Matt good bye as she walked out the door.

Kayla drove her car to the daycare, but quickly noticed something different. The lights in the daycare were already on wondering who could of beat her there as she quickly noticed Lydia's car out front wondering what her and Martha could be up to. She walked into the daycare not hearing anything coming from the front seeing the empty playpen out front wondering if they could be in the nursery. She walked inside the nursery also finding it empty, but quickly noticing something that wasn't there before. It was a large high chair next to hers with the name Martha on it wondering when that was added not remembering it being there when she had left on tuesday. 

She made her way to the back storage and quickly noticed the door was cracked open already wondering what Martha was up to.
She walked through the opened door and couldn't beileve what she was seeing, her old storage area had been renovated and before her was her old nursery with her changing table,bassinet, and changing table all setup as she quickly noticed Martha was sitting naked on top of the changing table with the strap across her chest sucking on her pacifier. 

She began to walk over as she turned towards the back double doors where the furniture use to be as Lydia walked out and quickly saw Kayla as she waved. Lydia smiled and told her "Good morning Kayla" as Kayla's eyes instantly went towards Martha's who had broken from her day dream staring back at her. Lydia began to laugh asking her "You probably are wondering what we did to the storage room?" as Kayla began to nod. "Well since baby Martha cant be trusted to not be naughty at work I have decided she is going to be a baby at work as well so When we returned the items we took everything that was in storage and put it where the furniture use to be and created Martha a place to stay while she is having her baby punishment." 

Kayla began to giggle looking up at her nude friend asking "Are we still on for our play date today?" Lydia giggled at the question as she pulled a fresh diaper from underneath the changing table as Kayla watched her friend being placed in one of the thick diapers as her legs began to bow out from the thickness as Lydia said "I wouldn't say play date more like babysitting." as Kayla begam to giggle as she felt Lydia's hand on her backside who began to stare at her in confusion. 

Kayla knew she was going to have to explain as Lydia asked "Sweet heart why are you still wearing a diaper?" as Kayla turned to explain hearing Martha giggling behind her pacifier saying the words "big baby" as Kayla swatted the diaper between her legs telling Lydia that she hadn't been able to control her bladder or bowels since she had gotten out of diapers. Lydia began to nod in understandment as Kayla watched as her dress was pulled up revealing the baby diaper that was taped around her waist as Lydia smiled telling her "You look so adorable in real baby diapers and that they looked like they fit so well" as Kayla began to blush telling her "They don't hold up so well and that she was going to come by this morning and get some of her old diapers unless the big baby had used them all already" as both Kayla and Lydia began to laugh at Martha who crossed her arms and started to blush.

Lydia smiled telling her that there was plenty of her old diapers left and if she wanted to she would pack them up and have them delievered for her as Kayla began to odd telling her that sounded perfect. Kayla and Lydia stared at one another as the sounds of rumbling bellys filled the room as Lydia stared at both Kayla and Martha telling them it sounds like I have 2 hungry girls as Kayla began to nod watching as Lydia picked up Martha carring her towards the kitchen. Kayla stared at Martha sitting in the high chair just wearing a diaper made her giggle never expecting to see her look so infantile at the daycare as she turned to see Lydia walking into the room carrying 2 jars of baby food as Kayla felt arms going underneath her as she was set right next to Martha. Kayla and Martha giggled at one another as bibs were placed around there heads as Lydia began feeding them the apple sauce. Lydia spoke asking Kayla "Are you excited for tomorrow?" as Kayla nervously nodded not knowing if she was truly ready to have a baby in the home.

Lydia looked at the concern look her former charge gave her wondering if there was something wrong as she finished feeding them both there breakfast. Kayla looked over at Martha telling her "I see someone is really a big baby now" seeing the baby food all over her face and chest like she had missed the bib completely. Martha stuck her tongue out still gagging from the taste of the baby food as both Lydia and Kayla laughed. Lydia picked up her baby girl telling Kayla that maybe one day she will enjoy the food mommy feeds her, but I know one thing that she will enjoy before her morning nap" as Kayla followed her back to the nursery.

Kayla watched as the crib railing came down and Martha crawled into the crib with her diapered backside swaying back and fourth as Lydia began to take off her shirt. She grabbed Martha pulling her towards her exposed breast and looked up at Kayla asking "Would you like to join her?" Kayla smiled and began to hesitate telling Lydia "Breastfeeding is for babies." Lydia smiled asking "Are you excited to become a mommy yourself tomorrow?" watching as Kayla nodded.

Kayla stared as Martha switched breast really enjoying the feeding watching as her hand made its way into the of her diaper as Lydia placed her on top of the diaper as they both played together inside of the diaper as Martha slowly began to moan from excitement as the front doorbell began to ring. She looked up telling Lydia "I should probably go and see who is here" as Lydia smiled up at her telling her "Thats probably a good idea and that she was going to get the baby dressed and put down for a nap before she left."

Chapter 13:

She walked out of the storage room shuffling her dress beginning to remember it was Thursday and there slowest day. She looked out front to see Paige and Kate standing at the front door chatting about something and decided to walk over to say good morning. Kate turned and began to smile seeing her boss who she hadn't seen in a week and not dressed like an infant saying "Good morning Kayla."

She smiled at her workers telling them both "Good morning and that she was sorry for missing yesterday and that she needed to handle some things at home." Both woman laughed telling her that they both got to know one another the day before and learned the fate of Martha for the next week or so as they all turned to see Lydia walking from the back room.

Kayla watched as Lydia made her way over to them carrying a large box that could only contain one thing her old diapers. Lydia smiled at all three women telling them "I have put the baby down for a nap and that she has already been fed her breakfast" all three of them smiled as Lydia handed the diaper bag towards Lydia as Paige tried to grab it from her, but was told Kayla would be coming over today as Kayla wondered why Paige would be trying to grab the bag. 

Lydia smiled seeing the confusion as she told Kayla "Paige is my babysitter in the afternoons for Martha" as Kayla nervously giggled knowing her friend must be embarrassed having to be cared for by there co worker watching as Paige nodded from Lydia's words. Kayla smiled telling Lydia "Its going to be a slow day anyway which will give them plenty of time to make sure baby Martha is taken extra special care of" as Lydia giggled telling them "good bye" as she walked out the front door.

Kayla smiled at both of the women telling them both that she needed to take care of some things in her office as she began to walk away not even realizing what was happening as her dress was pulled up to show off the diaper being hugged around her waist before being picked up saying "What gives?". Paige and Kate both giggled at one another telling each other "It looks like we have two babies to care for today" as both of them nodded at each other. Kayla looked at both of them fearfully telling them to put her down as Paige saw how upset her boss was asking her if she remembered there deal as Kayla nodded knowing if she wet herself she would be down graded to Martha's status as both of them asked "Why are you wearing a baby diaper?"

Kayla knew the question would come up and told them both "ever since she stopped being a baby she hadn't been able to control her bladder very well and the box that Lydia was carrying had some of her old diapers that Martha wears." Both of them didn't know what to say, but Paige looked at her boss telling her "wouldn't it be much easier for us to make sure you stay dry and that way you and Martha can be together" as Kayla realized what her worker was getting at by dressing her like a baby taking care of both of them. She new she had to much to do before tomorrow telling Paige that she really needed to get things done in her office and asked if they could both give her an hour then she would come and find them as they both told Kayla that they were just joking and knew that this weekend was so important as Kayla began to wonder if they knew what was going on as she walked towards her office.

She opened up her computer starting to do her morning emails looking through everything making sure she had plenty of supplies for the following week knowing that everything after today would keep her and Matt so incredibly busy. She opened up her personal computer getting an email from Ms.Savage the woman from the adoption agency. It says when she did the background check on her it showed that she owned the daycare and was wondering if she could call the foster parents to have them drop off Amy at the daycare and that her new assistant could pick the new child up from there tomorrow. Kayla began to smile knowing she could show her child off to the workers and have some time to spend with her before she was taken to there home as she opened the reply button typing it "Absolutely and she would call and let the foster parent know." 

She began to feel butterfly's in her stomach knowing she was going to have a member in her family tomorrow knowing how excited Matt was to finally have a child for him as her belly began to rumble as she walked towards the kitchen. She opened up the large fridge seeing cups of apple sauce and grabbed 2 cups and a bottle of milk as she turned to see Kate standing right beside her asking if she was ready for breakfast as she nodded and was picked up carried towards the nursery. Kayla watched as she was placed inside her high chair wondering where Paige was as Kate told her if your looking for Paige she was handling a blow out in the baby's diaper as they both laughed.

Kayla ate bite after bite of the apple sauce as Kate smiled asking her boss "You really seem to like being cared for like this and wondered why she didn't stay this way like Martha." Kayla shrugged her shoulders and really began to realize how much she enjoyed being like this with Martha knowing she enjoyed the attention she was given by her husband as she finished the last bite and the bottle was placed in her mouth. She watched as Kate scooped her out of the high chair while she enjoyed the bottle and was sat on the changing table as her dress was pulled up to show her dry diaper. Kayla pushed the bottle up to finish it faster as she watched the bottle empty she spoke to Kate telling her "Can you take me to the back with my little sister" as Kate smiled picking up her boss carrying her back to Martha and Paige.

Paige finished wiping Martha's legs clean as she grabbed the powder and began coating her legs clean. She stared at the giggling adult baby watching as she began to moan as she rubbed the powder into her crotch seeing how much she was enjoying it as the door behind her opened to see both Kayla and Kate. Kayla noticed that her friend was still getting her diaper changed as she spoke up saying "Big baby" as she watched as Martha began to nod and giggle. Paige grabbed one of the large diapers from underneath the changing table and brought it up between her legs taping it in place. After taping the diaper up and re securing the baby's onesie she picked up the baby and placed her inside the large crib.

Paige turned to Kate and Kayla asking if the other baby had come to her senses and was ready to join Martha as Kayla stared at both of them telling them both she wanted to be with Martha today as Kate smiled setting her on the changing table and began pulling off her dress. Kayla watched as Paige walked over to the small closet coming out with a pair of the daycare shortalls and a pink t shirt. She lifted her arms up as the shirt was put on first then the shortalls. Paige pushed her boss onto her back and grabbed one of the large diapers from underneath the changing table. Kayla watched as the baby diaper she came in wearing was removed and now one of her old adult baby diapers was being taped in place.

Kate and Paige stared down at there boss smiling seeing how fast she went from boss to baby asking her "So is the baby ready to play with her sister?" as Kayla nodded her head as she was placed in the crib with Martha. Both women stared at them telling them if they needed anything to give them a call as Paige and Kate walked towards the front. Martha stared at Kayla wondering why she was doing this knowing she was about to have a child herself asking her "Why did you let them baby you?" Kayla smiled crawling over to her friend telling her "I cant leave my sissy all alone" as Kayla placed her lips on Martha's and gave her a quick kiss. 

Martha's eyes shot open and began to giggle from the butterfly's as she looked into Kayla's eyes as she reached around Kayla and pulling her closer as the two of them kissed. Both of them giggled at one another as there diapers began to rub together under there clothing turning them both on even more as Kayla listened to Martha begin to moan. 

She pulled away as her mind began to remember what happened last time they did this as Martha stared at her confused as Kayla pulled out her pacifier telling her  they would finish tonight as she stuck out her pinky and they both giggled as they pinky promised. 

They played with one another till lunch time wondering what Kate and Paige were going to feed them as the storage door opened. Both workers saw there charges for the day asking if they were ready for lunch as both babies nodded and were quickly scooped out of the crib and taken towards the nursery. After getting them both strapped into there high chairs and bibbed both women picked a baby and started spoon feeding them. Kayla stared at Martha watching as she still continued to gag from the taste of baby food asking between bites why she hadn't gotten use to the taste as Kayla and the workers laughed.

Paige spoke up saying some babies never get use to being babies as Kayla laughed at the comment as Kate suggested that they be put down for a nap before closing as Kayla watched as her and Martha were both unstrapped from there high chairs. Kayla noticed that Paige was taken Martha out of the nursery as Kayla pulled sat Kayla down on the changing table asking her if she wanted to get back in adult clothes now. Kayla looked up at the clock telling her worker that she would wait till after her nap as she stuck her thumb in her between her lips as Kate picked up her baby boss sticking her inside of the crib.

After Kate got her charge put down she walked out of the nursery towards the break room seeing Paige looking into the mirror doing her hair and make up asking if she had a big date tonight?" Paige giggled telling her "not really, but that she was going to invite her neighbor over for dinner." Kate laughed at her comment asking "if he was cute and if he had any children?"

She quickly nodded telling her co worker that she had met him when she had moved in last week and learned that he had a 2 year old" as Kate watched her fixing her cleavage making her boobs more noticeable. Kate smiled telling her "that she was sure that he would say yes and that she would make a great mother" as Paige smiled giving her worker a hug telling her that she was going to leave a little early if it was ok as Kate nodded telling her "that she could handle the babies" as she watched Paige grab her bag and walk out the front door. 

• Like 1

Chapter 14:

Kayla was staring at the spinning mobile sucking on the pacifier between her lips beginning to wonder if she was ready to leave all of this. She knew how badly Matt wanted the adoption, but at the same time she wondered if having her like this would some how fix the issue as she stared at the clock seeing it was already 2 o clock. She began to stand in the crib grabbing the lock on the side letting the crib rail down and allowing herself to get out of the baby bed. 

She made her way over to the changing table seeing the clothing she came in wearing. She looked down at the shortalls and didn't mind the way they felt and picked up the dress and stuck it inside her diaper bag next to the changing table. She picked up her diaper bag and purse walking out of the nursery wondering what Kate was up to. Kate was sitting inside of the breakroom sipping some coffee as she stared up at the clock looking up as the door opened as she watched Kayla walking in carrying her bags in both arms. She smiled down at her asking her "How did you sleep?" as Kayla spoke up saying "like a baby" as both of them giggled.

Kayla smiled asking "Is Martha up yet?" as Kate shrugged her shoulders telling her that "ever since she started really being a baby it was like she was really turning into one." Kayla stared at her worker awkwardly as she smiled asking if she would help her get Martha loaded up in the car so she could take her home. Kate nodded and walked out of the break room as Kayla followed. They got into the adult nursery seeing Martha already awake playing with the mobile as they both walked over and began to coo at her. 

Martha broke out of her day dream as she turned to see both of her co workers cooing at her as she began to blush behind her pacifier. She watched as Kayla let the crib railing down grabbing her from underneath her shoulders and placing her on the changing table. Kayla watched as Kate opened up the onesie seeing the yellow stained diaper in need of a change as she reached underneath the changing table grabbing the powder and a fresh diaper for her friend as she began to coo and humiliate her as Kate pulled the dirty diaper out from underneath her large charge. 

Kayla and Martha giggled at one another as Kate brought the new diaper up between her legs and taping it shut. She closed the buttons on the onesie before picking her up asking if she was ready to go home as Martha nodded behind her pacifier. Kayla walked out of the storage room and towards the front thanking Kate for helping her with Martha as Kate laughed telling her that she was getting use to taking care of bigger babies as they both giggled at the blushing adult baby girl. Kayla opened the back of her car telling Kate that she didn't have a car seat for her, but that she thinks she will be fine as Kate smiled agreeing with her as Kayla asked if she was leaving as Kate shook her head saying that she needed to handle some paperwork before she left as they waved good bye to one another.

Kayla put her seat belt on staring at her friend in the backseat asking her if she was ready for there playdate as Martha giggled nodding as Kayla began to drive towards her house. Kate was finishing up her paperwork as she began to hear a knocking at the door wondering who it could be. She walked to the front of the building opening the door too see a woman as Kate spoke up asking "Can I help you?" The woman smiled asking "Are you Kayla Jones?" as Kate shook her head "telling the woman that she had just left"

The woman introduced herself as Ms. Savage telling Kate that she had a package for Kayla as Kate looked at what the woman had a  box and a very large basket with a closable lid wondering what was going on as the woman smiled telling her that Ms. Jones wanted to make everything perfect for her anniversary. Kate smiled telling her that she understood and that she would make sure Kayla received them as Kate took the packages inside. She sat the basket down inside of the breakroom opening up the box with a pair of scissors wondering what was inside. 

She quickly noticed a note sitting on top of the opened box reading the words "For Baby Jones" as Kate began to think that Kayla was giving her husband herself as a baby for there anniversary as she pulled the paper out of the top of the box as her eyes began to go big from the contents inside. 

Kayla began to pull into her friends neighborhood as she pulled in her driveway telling her baby friend that they were home as Martha began to clap her hands. Kayla opened her car door as she opened her friends door and began to unbuckle her as the two made there way towards the front door. As they walked inside the home Kayla quickly realized the changes in her friends home. There was now a high chair in the kitchen and inside the fridge where bottles of alcohol and soda use to be was now filled with baby bottles of apple juice and a blue liquid that could only be one thing breast milk. She turned around not seeing Martha behind her as she walked towards her living room seeing her inside the playpen already stripped out of her onesie and just in her diaper. 

Kayla walked over to the playpen wall looking over her friend in just her diaper as she grabbed the buttons on the front of her shortalls allowing the outfit to fall off of her leaving her in just a t shirt and diaper just like her friend and lifted herself over the large wall. She stared at her friend who was sitting on her knees and crawled over to her asking "does the baby want to play?" as Martha nodded. Kayla wrapped her arms around her friend as the two began to kiss.

Paige was finishing up dinner making sure everything was perfect not wanting to miss a thing. She had the plates out and was waiting for the chicken to finish as she stared out her front window seeing her neighbor Matt pulling into his driveway as he made his way to the front door. She looked at the timer knowing she still had an hour until it would be ready and looked into the mirror one last time before making her move. Matt looked around the house wondering where Kayla was at and quickly remembered the play date with Martha as he realized he had the house to himself. He stripped out of his work clothing and was about to make his way to the shower when the door bell rang. 

He stopped himself in the middle of the hall knowing he needed to see who it was. He made his way back to his room grabbing a pair of shorts and a shirt wondering who was at the door. He opened the front door quickly seeing his wife's worker Paige standing there wearing a very skimpy outfit with her breast almost fully on display. Paige smiled saying "Hey Matt", Matt broke from his day dream of seeing his neighbors large breast and quickly spoke up saying "Hey Paige, did you need something?"

Paige smiled telling him "I was wondering if you would like to come over for dinner tonight?" as Matt's mind began connecting the words together realizing she was asking him on a date quickly remembering that she thought that he was single. Matt began to think about Kayla, but told her that it might not be a good idea. Paige knew she needed to try harder, but knows she didn't need to push things before smiling telling him another time then as she walked back to her home.

1 hour ago, Tfmonkey said:

Chapters will come day to day. I am working on a Halloween story aswell.

A spooky story with vampires and zombies and werewolves all excited trick or treat togather with their other AB/DL friends? or a spooky story where monsters get draggged out in adult sized baby costumes by their designated caregivers against their will because their designated caregivers love humiliating them? or a spooky story where monsters are supposed to fight in the title but most of the story ends up being taken by humans doing silly things instead you know actual  having dracula and wolfman doing much plotwise? Or will there be stickers and coloring books and people carving jackolanters ands hugging each other and decorating houses and diapers bags for a more mundane halloween stories (but secretly at the end the characters are locked up in Dracula-Baby's dungeons  dreaming their night away before halloween begins and so does the treats for him and his own tribe?) :)

9 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

A spooky story with vampires and zombies and werewolves all excited trick or treat togather with their other AB/DL friends? or a spooky story where monsters get draggged out in adult sized baby costumes by their designated caregivers against their will because their designated caregivers love humiliating them? or a spooky story where monsters are supposed to fight in the title but most of the story ends up being taken by humans doing silly things instead you know actual  having dracula and wolfman doing much plotwise? Or will there be stickers and coloring books and people carving jackolanters ands hugging each other and decorating houses and diapers bags for a more mundane halloween stories (but secretly at the end the characters are locked up in Dracula-Baby's dungeons  dreaming their night away before halloween begins and so does the treats for him and his own tribe?) :)

A much darker Halloween story.