LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To feel safe again aka from gifted to toddler (updated 22/8)

Kit burried his head in his dad's shoulder not even realizing he slipped his thumb into his mouth 

Chris carried kit up to his room and layed him over the changing mat. Chris considered his next move as kits right hand was laying on his chin as he sucked his thumb but his left hand layed next to his leg .

he gently folded his left hand over his chest - hands stay in this area okay ? 

Kit nodded not showing any signs of protest 

- alright then little duck - Chris playfully pressed kits nose - let's get you changed 

chris had to admit to himself it's been a while since he had to change a diaper or clean up a poopie mess , though that was more frequent . Nontheless by the time Patty appeared at the door kit was in a fresh and clean diaper.

as Chris sat him up and was about to lift him off Patty shook the bottle of milk as if saying have you forgotten bed time ? Well nap time to be precise

- right .. - Chris said - ready for nap hm ? You had a long day little guy a little nap will do you good 

Kit looked at Chris puzzled . He couldn't recall the last time he took a nap. 

- it's ok I got it - Patty said as she put the bottle on the dresser and picked up his sleeper - why don't you choose a story in the meantime ? 

Kit let Patty dress him though he didn't return her smile as she removed his slobber covered thumb from his mouth.

patty carried him over to the bed , she had to admit it was a lot easier to do when he was actually a toddler but still he was her little boy. 

As Patty layed him on the bed and got the baby bottle he pushed it away - no I want daddy 

Patty stood still for a moment trying not to let her hurt feelings show in her expression , she glanced at Chris . 

Kate said they should let kit have his way as long as it isn't "big kids things" 

- come here little duck - as Chris reached for kits hand he jumped on him grabbing his neck - let me try something - he mouthed at Patty as he picked kit up and sat down with him on his lap in the rocking chair .

- let's see what Molly the mole is up to shall we ? - Chris asked as he opened a book he used to read over and over when kit was little , he wasn't sure how much of it kit would actually recall but he did snuggle up against him and showed no resistance when Chris held the baby bottle to his lips . He finished the bottle before Chris finished the book and he kept on sucking the rubber nipple sleepily.

- and that is the end ... - as Chris put down the book he looked down at kit who was laying half asleep on his shoulder , he gently kissed his head as he reached his hand to Patty who was leaning against the closet watching them - the pacifier - he mouthed to her 

as Patty handed him the pacifier Chris gently eased the baby bottle out if kits mouth and replaced it with the pacifier . He gently lifted kit up and layed him in the bed slowly pulling up the ranks as quietly as he could .

kit seemed to be falling asleep as he tucked him in and gently rested his hand on his chest . Something that used to work when he was a baby.

chris slowly started backing out of the room signaling Patty to do the same as she kept watching the peacefully sleeping boy .

kit was drifting off to sleep remembering a few old pieces of memories and feelings from long ago , a lot like what he felt and experienced this afternoon , things he thought he would never feel again as he was a big boy now not a little baby ... 

• Like 2

There was a tensed silence in the kitchen as Chris was making coffe . Patty stared out of the window. 

- so are we going to talk or ..? - Chris asked almost as if he wasn't even expecting an answer . 

Both resented the other and both knew it . 

- okay why don't I go first then ? - Chris asked as he handed Patty a cup of coffee - you mad at me because you think I was trying to tell you how to mother and now kit wanted me instead of you so 

- no I was trying to get this whole poop drama done ASAP at the shortest time once and for all but no you have to go and baby him 

- you realize we put him in diapers right ? - Chris raised his eyebrows at Patty who was never at her best trying to win arguments when her feelings were hurt- we physically put him in diapers sleepers and gave him a baby bottle . That's babying . And that's what we agreed so technically I was following the plan . But what I was trying to do was break the circle so he would stop screaming the moment he hears the words suppository or poop or 

- which I always have to deal with 

- yeah I know , and I should have been there that's probably a major part of the problem 

- oh so what you are actually saying is that I m the major part of the problem cause I made him this way ? - Patty had anger and frustration tears in her eyes 

- no that's not what I m saying I m saying I should have been there a lot more and I will be 

neither of them said anything trying to think what to say . 

- look we have a lot of figuring out to do , I mean this whole thing is insane if you think about it , but I really don't think restraining him is how we should be doing this . 

- well it's easier for you to restrain him , besides you changed 1 diaper after he wore himself out crying an and a half prior so don't think that's gonna be your norm 

Chris was about to answer  when pattys mobile buzzed . 

- it's Kate , she called me earlier she probably thought kit was napping by then as he should have 

Chris slightly rolled his eyes in irritation 

Patty picked up the phone and put it on speaker . 

- so you got over the firsts right ? Those are always the hardest - Kate's voice asked over the speaker 

Patty glanced at Chris but he didn't seem so sure about the answer either 

- first wet diaper , first messy diaper , first bottle first bath first nap 

- oh yeah pretty much - Chris said 

- you don't sound very confident 

- well I m not sure if we have handled everything in the best possible way 

- okay what do you think you should have done differently ? 

- well I m not on board with using the suppository in the first 24 hours and

- the longer we would have waited the worse it would have gone , waiting doesn't get results with him - Patty lashed out 

- he is on laxatives ! 

- okay - Kate as any child psychiatric had to realize time and time again that more than half her work were the parents - why don't we circle back to that particular point as we all know it's a problematic one , anything else ? 

Patty glared at Chris in annoyance 

- well I was not happy about Patty restraining him , we said we would only do that if he throwing tantrums and we can't control him

- he was throwing tantrums - pattys voice was sounded angry 

- Chris what did you do when he was giving Patty a hard time ? 

Chris closed his eyes - I didn't interfere

- well then here is the thing you are a team you have to work as one . Together . if he is giving a hard time for 1 of you the other takes over tries to distract whatever you can . If all else fails then you should results to restrains 

- you are right . besides disapproving I didn't do anything else and I should have 

- Patty what about you ? 

- I just feel like I m the bad cop or parent 

- Patty noone thinks that especially not me - Chris reached out at took her hand - I know how much you do 

- this is how you guys need to handle things precisely . Support each other . And definetly not fight . Parents fighting makes any child anxious and that's exactly what we are trying to avoid . You need to talk over exactly what you plan to do and how . And here to circle back to the whole suppository issue , you need to decide together when and if it's the time to use it and follow through . 

- look about that , sorry I m trying to make you feel bad but - Chris squeezed pattys hand - what worries me about today is that giving it to him while he was restrained without any warning is going to make here fear getting changed which will complicate things .. 

- Patty here I have to agree with Chris , we all know how he reacts normally 

- I just wanted this to be done with minimum fuss and crying and 

- Patty I m sure you meant well , but you have to understand that he isn't used to being back in diapers yet , him being afraid of it is really not something we want to achieve , so that is definetly not something you should do and 

Chris saw Patty wiping a tear away- ok what's done is done what should we do now ? I mean if he does show fear 

- well try talking to him of course in the level we agreed explain that he will only get that medicine if he hasn't done a poopie in a whole day etc and that you will talk to him first . If he feels reluctant try rotating that too , the more changes he has the easier it should be. Look every parent makes mistakes , and this is a good chance for you to fix patterns you might keep falling into . For now what I'd suggest is upping his laxative dosage from tonight and see if you get results without a suppository. 

- okay - pattys voice was a bit shaky - we will try to work on things

- of course I m sure you will do fine, it's only the first day . I will check back in a couple of days , if you need anything till then you have my number . 

- thanks Kate - as Chris hung up the conversation he put his arm around his wife and pulled her close 

• Like 5

I was thinking about this story and I think for the next part would be great if kit parentes taking him to the lake where he would socialize with other toddlers and treated like one (not knowing that his parents already talked with the toddler parents to treat kit like one and help him to be more like one ) I can imagine kit wearing Nemo little swimmers and being changed side by side with other toddler rsrs , I wish you use my idea or continue this story 

• 1 month later...

I have enjoyed the story this far. I think the conflict between parents is actually very realistic and well thought out. I am able to overcome the language issue but reading the story would even be more enjoyable if there were a way to fix that. Still I was happy to give it a like and I am really looking forward to reading more. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...