LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just For the Summer

Just For the Summer

It was the first day of summer. I had been dreaming of this day all year long. I had no responsibilities, nothing to do and nowhere to go. I had planned out the week perfectly. Each day was essentially going to be the same, sleep in and binge watch TV. That was about it. Unfortunately for me, my mother had other ideas.

My mom and I had always been close, being raised by a single parent with no other siblings will do that. Being a typical teen I could certainly be a pain in the ass for her, but for the most part we rarely fought.

Mom can be strict at times, it comes from a place of love but it still sucks. For the most part it doesn’t bother me; I am all but used to her parenting style. She does have a few simple rules that I have to abide by if I want to live in her house, now that I am legally considered an adult. For one thing, my curfew is nine. She said that as I get older she will change the curfew to a later time, but I’m not holding my breath. I missed curfew twice in my life, and I refuse to let it happen again. The first time I was grounded for a week, no TV, no leaving the house, and no video games. That week was spent wallowing in bed and cleaning the house; hour after hour, day after day. For an eighteen year old it was hell.

Tonight was the second time I broke curfew. I was two hours late. My friend Matt had convinced me to go to a party two towns over and I reluctantly agreed. I showed up at Matt’s house with a blue button down shirt and tan khakis, it was my most sophisticated outfit I thought. It could be hard to convince someone I was an adult, so I had to always try a little harder. Not only am I a short, at 5’ 1”, I also have a baby face that I can’t do much about. I guess girls can fix that with makeup, all I can do is hope that the future makes me rugged and handsome.

By eleven I was scared as hell to walk through my front door, but I did so with more fear then I knew possible. My mom was waiting for me, angry and indignant.

“Where the hell have you been?” She demanded.

I froze. Was telling a lie a better option then telling the truth in this scenario? I had no clue. I knew that being grounded was in my future, but I had to find a way to minimize damage.

“Jack, where were you?” She questioned again.

Now or never I thought. “We went to the beach and lost track of time. It won’t happen again, I promise mom.”

She didn’t break eye contact, I had to. I can’t stand maintaining eye contact for very long, it makes me far too uncomfortable. I’ve watched videos online of how to build confidence and the one consistency over and over again is the need to always look someone in the eyes during a conversation. Still, it’s far too unnatural for me, even with my own mom.

“Jack, you’re growing up and becoming an adult, I get that. But you still have to follow my rules.”

I could only look at the floor and wait for her to finish.

“I’ll ask you again,” she started. “And please don’t lie to me buddy.” She lifted my chin up with the palm of her hand. “Where were you tonight?”

How could she possible know that I was lying? “Matt took me to a party in Amsedale. I’m sorry; I just don’t want to be grounded the first week of summer.” The first honest answer I gave her since I got home.

She looked me up and down; almost examining my body language to make sure this was the truth.

“I’m sorry too, but rules are rules bud.” She said, “Two weeks this time. Hopefully after this you will be able to enjoy your summer without breaking curfew again.”

Two weeks?? There’s only ten weeks of summer! She effectively grounded me for twenty percent of my entire break from school, and this was my last summer before senior year! It wasn’t really fair in my mind, all I did was stay out a little after curfew and go to a party that the rest of my class was attending. I really can’t imagine that other kids are receiving any kind of punishment for staying out late on the first night of summer.

“Go get ready for bed, I’ll be check on you in ten minutes, I love you.” She walked down the hall to her room.

Admitting defeat I begrudgingly made my way to my room, closing the door behind me. My room, although smelling of body spray and an unmade bed, was fairly immaculate. I don’t like having clutter, and I certainly don’t like sleeping in a room that was dirty, so I cleaned often and held some pride in that fact.

Removing my clothes I entered my bathroom and removed my contacts. I gave myself a glance in the mirror and saw that my eyes were puffy and red, I hadn’t been crying but I was definitely close. I was pissed off, but I had to hope that mom would be a little lenient on my punishment and give up after a week. My best option was to be on my best behavior and hope for the best.

Reaching under my sink I pulled out a package, inside the package held a secret that only a few people knew about; my bedtime pull-ups. I am now, and have always been a bed wetter. It is something that I have always been deeply embarrassed about, and now that I am eighteen it is even harder to think about.

The past two or three months have been extra embarrassing, as I have been leaking onto the bed more often than not. My mom keeps telling me that if it continues to happen we will have to find something a little more absorbent. I knew what that meant. It meant having to wear actual diapers. I shudder at just the thought. She wasn’t trying to embarrass me about it, quite the contrary. She knows that there is nothing worse about wearing pull-ups to bed, unless of course those pull-ups aren’t able to contain an overnight accident. She just wants my bed to stay dry, and somewhere in my head I understand that.

Reluctantly, I stepped through the holes in the garment and pulled them up my legs and onto my hips. I hated wearing pull-ups. I hated feeling like a child, not able to keep my bed dry at night. The crinkles that they made everywhere I went, the checks that my mom performed every night before bed to make sure I was wearing them. Even worse were the morning checks by my mom to see if I had stayed dry. I was never dry in the morning, so why did she always feel the need to check?

I knew that nobody else at the party was in trouble for getting home at eleven, and I was confident that nobody that was there is now standing in their bathroom, essentially wearing a diaper. Yet here I was, waiting for my mom to come put me to bed. It wasn’t that she didn’t trust me to put on my pull-up; it was just something she has done since I was a little kid. So now, as an adult, she still checked on me before bed. Hopefully the routine would run its course soon, only time will tell.

It didn’t take her long to enter my room. I had just jumped into bed and covered myself with the blanket by the time she made her way to my bedside.

“Let’s see,” was all she said.

Pulling the duvet off my body, just past the waistband of my pull-up was all the confirmation she needed.

“Two weeks isn’t the end of the world ya know.” She said, trying to make me feel better I suppose. “I just hope this is the last time you break a rule, you’re almost an adult now Jack.”

“Almost??” I thought to myself. I am an adult, I wanted to say, but I bit my tongue.

She continued, “I need you up early tomorrow, I leave for the airport at 8 and I want you up to go over the rules with Amy.”

Amy. She was staying with me while my mom went to Texas for a few days for work. No matter how much convincing I did, there was no way I could get her to let me stay alone. Part of me was ok with that. To be honest, staying home alone all night scared the hell out of me. I might be eighteen, but that doesn’t mean I’m not scared of being alone. I have never spent a night alone, five days was sort of an extreme first time. As much as I didn’t want someone staying with me, it did make me feel safe. I just know that most other kids in my class don’t need what is essentially a babysitter for five days.

I don’t know Amy; I have never met her. My mom found her through a friend of a friend and she is highly recommended, not that it mattered much to me. The only thing that mattered to me was her age; twenty-one. She was just three years older than me. I can’t think of a more embarrassing situation than that. When I laid this fact out for my mom she just said things like,

“Age isn’t my concern right now, you staying safe while I’m gone is.” And my absolute favorite wisdom on the subject was, “Who cares how old she is? Just think of her as a friend that’s staying with you for a few days.” A friend who can stay up after she “puts” me to bed, a friend who knows that while she’s up late watching TV, I’m in my room trying my best to not wet the bed. It was all so embarrassing for me. My mom just didn’t really understand my feelings, she told me that although my feelings are valid, she is my mother and has the final say.

As my mom got up to leave my room for the night, she leaned over and kissed me on the forehead, something she does every night. “Try and be an adult about this buddy, I don’t really want to go on this work trip, but I do it so that you can have all the things you want in life. One day you will understand.” With that she turned around and left my room, leaving the door cracked open a few inches.

I tossed and turned that night; no matter how hard I tried I just couldn’t sleep. Part of it was the anger about my punishment, but more than that it was the upcoming five days that bothered me. I didn’t know what to expect. I haven’t had a babysitter since I was a kid. Would she treat me like a little kid? Would she let me out of being grounded, or maybe even let me break curfew? But really, the one thing that kept running through my mind was the simple fact that this woman that would be staying with me, babysitting me essentially, was just three years my elder. How the hell could I rationalize that in my mind?

I awoke the next morning to the sound of the doorbell ringing, here we go I thought.

• Like 1

Sitting up immediately in bed, I could feel just how saturated my pull-up had become. I also noticed the usual wet spot that surrounded my body. With a sigh I realized that my days of just wearing pull-ups to bed were coming to an end. At least the days of childish pull-up prints were almost over.

I made a fast dash for the bathroom, so that I could hide my secret in the garbage, before inevitably leaving my room to meet my sitter. I ripped the drenched garment off my body; it hit the floor with a thud. Picking up the soiled pull-up I tossed it in the garbage next to the toilet and re-entered my room to get myself dressed. I quickly pulled on some shorts, and found a hoodie in the hamper that would do for now.

I examined myself in the mirror for a moment. My reflection showed a boy who looked much younger than an emerging adult. My hair was a mess, my sweatshirt was two sizes too big, and of course all of this was accompanied by my child like stature.

Just as I was about to leave my room I heard my mother shouting from the kitchen.

“Jack, Amy is here!”

With a sigh I knew it was time to get this over with. I opened my bedroom door and walked into my hallway. If I wasn’t so exhausted from just waking up I might have been a little more anxious. The cold tile below my feet made me walk a little faster than I wanted to.

As I turned the corner towards the kitchen my eyes caught the first glimpse of Amy. She was standing next to my mother, laughing lightly together, almost like they were old friends. She was slightly taller than my mom. Not that I am good with judging height, but she was probably just under six feet, almost an entire foot taller than me.

There were definitely a number of girls at my school that I thought were pretty, but this woman in front of me was downright beautiful. The white dress she was wearing flowed down her body, with the hem resting at her ankles. It looked like she was wearing a little bit of makeup, but she didn’t need any in my mind.

She smiled at me. Damn, I thought. Even her teeth were perfect. Her almond shaped eyes stared directly at me, in a calming way, if that makes any sense.

“It’s nice to meet you Jack,” she said as she reached out her hand towards mine.

I hesitated for a second, and then reached my hand out to shake hers. “yyy…yes, nice to meet you too Amy.”

My mother retrieved a pad of paper from the table and turned towards Amy, “I figured it might be best to write out some important things. If you have any questions, please let me know.”

“Sounds good,” Amy replied with a smile.

Turning towards me now, my mother asked, “Can you give us a moment Jack?”

I simply nodded and turned towards my bedroom; being grounded meant I couldn’t watch TV, so I might as well relax in bed for a minute or two. I knew why she wanted to talk in private. Amy was no doubt learning all about my bedtime routine, probably shocking her to the core. What kind of eighteen year old not only needs a babysitter, let alone can’t keep their bed dry? I’m sure that was running through her mind while my mom spoke to her.

Entering my room I realized that my best course of action for the next five days might be to spend as much time as possible in bed. Maybe I could fake being sick and she would leave me to myself. Anything would beat spending time with Amy. Besides being my babysitter she was gorgeous, and believe it or not I have never had much luck with girls. I didn’t know how to talk to them; it’s just not a skill that I learned.

I looked at my desk in the corned, and examined the picture of me and a few of my friends. I have a core group of friends, with Matt being the leader of our little group. Matt is interesting to me, because although he spends most of his time hanging out with us, he still manages to be one of the most popular guys at school. As his popularity rose, he never cut any time hanging out with me or our group. I appreciated that. Matt was amazing with girls. He knew just how to talk to them, how to make them smile. Most girls had a crush on him; most of them didn’t really know I existed. Put it this way, Matt would still be out in the kitchen chatting with Amy, not sitting in his bedroom while his mother tells her about nighttime incontinence.

“Oh well,” I thought to myself. Five days won’t be so bad, I knew it was a lie, but I needed to somehow dig deep for a little self-reassurance.

I jumped into bed, waiting for my mother and Amy to call me back out.

My eyes started to get heavy, and I felt myself drifting in and out of consciousness. I had just fallen asleep again as I heard a knock on my door.

My mother and Amy walked into my room; Amy glanced around the room as I sat up in my bed. Maybe she was trying to get a glimpse into what kind of kid she would be watching for the next few days.

“I gotta get going kiddo,” my mother said. “I’m going to miss you.” She then turned to Amy and stated, “This is the longest we have ever been apart, in eighteen years.”

“Aww, I’ll take good care of him.” Amy said, probably as a way to make us all feel better, but it made me cringe inside.

“Jack, there’s one more thing we should all talk about.”

Here we go I thought, I wanted to die from embarrassment as I knew she was talking about my pull-ups for bedtime.

“Jack got himself into a little trouble last night and is grounded.” My mother said.

Is that it, I wondered. Maybe she is keeping my bedwetting a secret, which would make these next five days a little less awkward.

I was wrong.

“One other thing Amy,” My mother began to say. “And I hope we can all be adults about this. You see, Jack has night time issues.”

“What do you mean? Like….night terrors?” Amy questioned. “My dad had that growing up, not a big deal to me. I know how to deal with it.”

Kill me now I thought.

“No,” my mother started.

She looked like she was struggling to find the right words, most likely trying to find a way to not make it so embarrassing for me. It didn’t really matter what she said, anything about my bedwetting was embarrassing.

“Jack has issues with keeping his bed dry at night.” She said. “We have tried everything over the years, but unfortunately his body just doesn’t cooperate with us.”

I love when people talk about me like I’m not in the room!

“Because of that,” my mother continued. “Jack wears pull-ups to bed. Unfortunately for us and Jack especially, as he’s gotten older, his accidents are getting bigger and bigger. It usually means washing the sheets more mornings than not.”

Amy glanced my way and gave me a smile. I couldn’t tell if it was forced or not, but there was definitely no judgement in her face. She was trying to assure me that, so far anyways, she was ok with what my mother was telling her. Amy turned back towards my mother as she started to speak again.

“Because of that we have talked about switching to something a little more absorbent at night. Me leaving and having you stay here has made me decide that maybe now is the time to make the switch finally. I can't justify making you wash sheets every morning!”

This was it I thought. Nothing could get more embarrassing than this. I was finally going to have to start wearing an actual diaper to bed, and the first night of this would be with a beautiful woman like Amy. I wanted to cry. I wanted to scream. But I knew it wouldn’t do anything. My mom would get angry and possibly extend my punishment, and Amy would see me as a child throwing a tantrum. All I could do was continue to listen to my mom.

“So I went to the store this week and picked up a pack of diapers, let’s see if they work any better. Jack has such a tiny waist for his age that finding something to fit him is tricky. He’s far too small for an adult diaper, and the ones made for youth would even be a stretch. Let me go grab the pack and we can talk about the routine I need you to do tonight.”

And with that, my mother left the room, leaving me and Amy alone for the first time. I didn’t quite know what to say. Even if she didn’t just find out that I have worse bladder control than a toddler at night, I wouldn’t have known what to say.

Luckily for me she broke the tension quickly.

“You excited for summer?” She asked me.

Up until last night I was. But instead of saying that, my brain could only muster up a nod of my head. Stupid I thought to myself, say something!

“We’ll try and have fun this week, I promise I don’t bite!” She said, I appreciated her trying to make me feel better, but it was no use in this situation. I was mortified, no matter what Amy said to me.

We both looked at the door as my mother’s footsteps grew louder, and she quickly appeared in the doorway with a plastic bag in her hand.

“So,” My mother started to say. “I know that this isn’t ideal Jack, but I know how mature you will be about all of this. Like I said, you’re a little smaller than most so after doing some research online I figured our best course of action is to have you wear these. If these leak too we’ll have to try an adult brief.”

And that’s when she pulled out the package of diapers from the bag. The second I saw the package my stomach dropped. I was embarrassed enough to wear diapers, but what my mom had in her hands was too much for me to take in. I started crying, as hard as I tried, I couldn’t control it. I must have looked like a small child.

My mother, doing what she thought was best for me, was holding a package of Pampers diapers. I knew that once it was my bedtime I would be wearing these. Whether I wanted to or not.

My mother quickly put the pack on my bed and approached me; I could tell she felt bad for me. This wasn’t a punishment, or a way to embarrass me. In her mind, this was the best course of action. And it probably was. I didn’t like waking up to a wet bed, especially while I was already wearing something that was supposed to stop that from happening. But that didn’t change the fact that diapers, especially Pampers, were not what I had in mind to fix the situation.

She pulled me in for a hug, and started rubbing my back.

“I’m sorry buddy,” she said as she pulled me in even closer. “Let’s just see if this helps, ok?”

Through tears I was able to say, “Ok.”

While this was happening Amy just stood in the same spot, looking at us with a slight smile on her face. I don’t think she really knew what to do. I can’t blame her, how are you supposed to react in that situation? She was my age just three years ago, I can’t imagine she has worn a diaper in eighteen years.

“I really do have to go buddy,” my mom said. “Be good for Amy.”

I nodded my head as my mother stood up from my bed.

She then turned to Amy and said, “Jack has never worn a diaper since he was a baby. I hope that we can all be adults about this.”

“Of course,” Amy exclaimed.

“Good,” my mother said, “Make sure you help him put his diaper on at ten and in bed by no later than ten thirty.”

“Can’t I put it on myself??”  I more or less yelled through quiet sobs.

After gathering the right words to say my mother replied to me, “Jack, listen…”

I gulped, almost in fear at what she would say next.

“You are more than capable of putting on a pull-up, it’s just like underwear. But if you don’t put a diaper on correctly, it’s not going to work correctly. Then what’s even the point? I’m sure Amy knows how to diaper someone correctly; right Amy?”

She turned to Amy who gave her a nod and a smile; as if to say that she indeed is used to diapered children. The problem, at least in my mind, is that I am an adult. This can’t possibly be the same in their minds, can it?

“Now I have to get going guys, I’m already a few minutes behind.” My mother said. “And Jack, this isn’t how you wanted to start your summer, I know that. Let’s pause the grounding, at least until I get back. Maybe that will make you feel a little better, right?”

In any other situation it might have helped, but not after just learning that this gorgeous woman would be putting me in a diaper come nightfall.

So much for a good start to my summer…

After another hug and a kiss my mom told me she would call when her flight lands, and then she left. As I heard the front door close Amy sat down next to me on my bed. I moved over slightly so she could fit comfortably.

“Well, that probably wasn’t too comfortable for you huh?” Amy said after a moment of silence.

I couldn’t do much but shake my head no.

“Look at me,” Amy then said.

I looked up at her, she really was beautiful. I must have looked like a disaster compared to her. After all, I was just bawling my eyes out a few moments before.

“I know this isn’t how you wanted to start your summer break.” She said. “But we have five days to have some fun! We should get out of the house and go see a movie today or something. Is there anything you would want to do?”

Besides stay in bed out of sheer embarrassment, I thought to myself.

There was one thing I had in my mind; I really wanted to go try an escape room that had just opened up in town. I read some reviews, it sounded scary but fun. Would she think that was lame?

“I…I guess I have an idea of what I wanna do.” I said, with the most confidence I could muster.

Her face lit up a bit, “Cool, what were you thinking?”

“There’s an escape room and I kinda wanted to try it, maybe we could see how much it costs?” I said.

She smiled and said, “Sounds like a plan, little man.”

I cringed at the term, “little man” but let it go. Maybe this wouldn’t be so bad. At least Amy seems cool.

I really like this story and hope you continue.  Two things bother me, and I know it is about posting on this site.  An 18 year in the 11 grade and pampers fitting him.  Don't get me wrong I know a lot of writers use that line, But pampers 7 would be a strength on a 10 year old as the range is up to 60 pounds. 

35 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I really like this story and hope you continue.  Two things bother me, and I know it is about posting on this site.  An 18 year in the 11 grade and pampers fitting him.  Don't get me wrong I know a lot of writers use that line, But pampers 7 would be a strength on a 10 year old as the range is up to 60 pounds. 

Maybe they wont fit him afterall ;)

Hi, to make the story believable you could explain it later by late potty training and start school at 7 instead of 5.  If the pampers don't fit go online to find thick youth diapers like ab universe preschool small that fit 25 to 32 inch waist but look like baby diapers.;) 

After our conversation, Amy left the room and closed my bedroom door.

At least she understands privacy, I thought to myself.  I wanted to go back to sleep, but that means risking an accident. I certainly wouldn’t want that to happen in the first hour of meeting Amy. I grabbed my phone off the night stand and started browsing around the internet. Nothing really peaked my interest. I saw a few funny posts on social media that my friends made, but not much else. After browsing for a while I saw a post that Matt made from the night before.

It must have been a few hours after I left the party. The picture was of Matt and two girls from my school; all three had clearly been drinking and having a good time. This was all normal in Matt’s world, but one thing in the picture made me upset.

His arm was around Lucy.

Lucy, at least in my mind, was the prettiest girl in our class. She was smart, funny, and nice to just about everyone. I liked that about her. I met her sophomore year and since then we chat almost every day at school.

She was my first high school crush, and as much as I tried to hide it I think she knew. She was taller than me by three or four inches, but that never bothered me. Her blonde hair and perfectly shaped body made me forget about our height differences immediately. Plus, she never really mentioned it.

I am used to people mentioning my height; in fact it’s the first thing most people bring up when they meet me.

“How tall are you?”

“How’s the weather down there?”

“What are you, eight?”

I have heard it all, and I can’t say I ever got used to it. More times than not I am mistaken for someone much younger than I am. Almost every dinner at a restaurant starts with the hostess asking if I want a kid’s menu. I would say I am used to the embarrassment, but I’m not.

Lucy never once made me feel bad about my height. She always made me feel normal, even good about myself.

Is Matt trying to make a move on her? He knows how I feel about her, we talked about it often.

I thought about texting him but figured it wasn’t worth the added stress, not right now anyways.

Sometimes I sat up at night, wishing I was better at talking to girls. Like I said, I really am not much of a ladies man.

My dad knew how to talk to women, my mom once said that the reason they started dating was because of how confident he was. Everyone saw it in him, and boy oh boy did I want his confidence and charisma.

Dad was an amazing man and my best friend when I was growing up. According to my mom, my first words were dada.

I miss him, I still think about him every day.

When I was nine my dad died in a car crash, I remember it like it was yesterday. The police at the door, my mother crying uncontrollably, even the weather outside was depressing that day. It was rainy and cold, to this day when it’s raining outside I try to avoid being in a car, it scares me too much.

When dad died I was old enough to understand what it all meant; he wasn’t coming back. My dad was gone.

I had a lot of trouble dealing with his loss.

I couldn’t eat.

I couldn’t sleep.

I would just lie in bed all day and night, watching the world pass me by.

I just wanted one more day with him.

One more trip to the beach.

One more night out at the movies.

One more hug.

My mom brought me to a psychologist that specialized in children. It helped a little to talk to someone about what I was feeling, besides my mother of course. But at the end of the day, it didn’t really help me much.

Dad died in September, just as I was adjusting to the new school year. To say I missed a lot of school was a significant understatement. On the days that my mother forced me attend school I couldn’t focus. I think my teacher just felt sad for me, sad for my mother.

My mom took the death just as bad as I did, I can’t imagine what it feels like to lose the love of your life in an instant.

By the winter both of us were just starting to get adjusted to life on our own, without my dad around.

My mother soon realized that the lifestyle we were living was no longer feasible. We had an amazing home when my dad was alive, but my mom couldn’t really afford the mortgage on her own, let alone the other bills that kept piling up.

In February we moved to a new place, in a new town. This also meant changing schools.

The problem, as my mother and the school thought, was that I had missed half a year of class already. That along with the fact that I just lost my dad meant that a decision would have to be made about how to proceed with me as a student.

With only six months left in the school year my mother felt it was best to not enroll me at the new school. She instead hired a sitter during the day while she worked. My sitter at the time, Heather, homeschooled me during the day, in a hopeful attempt to teach me everything I had missed at school in the past six months or so. The hope was that I would be able to enter the fourth grade in the fall.

Once fall came my mother, the principal of the school, and a social worker from the school sat down to discuss how my homeschooling went and what they expected out of an incoming fourth grader.

I was at home with Heather when my mom returned from the meeting at school. The sympathetic look on her face let me know what the decision of the school was before she even said anything.

I would be repeating the third grade, whether I wanted to or not.

At the time it was devastating. All my friends at my old school would be going on to the fourth grade while I would be stuck at a new school, with no friends, and somehow deal with being held back a year.

----------

Back in my room I was still surfing the internet on my phone. After looking at a couple websites I figured it was time to grab something to eat. I slipped my phone into the pocket of my shorts and pushed myself off the bed. Walking towards my doorway I started to think of what I could possibly talk to Amy about. I mean, this is going to be five days of us together, and we didn’t even know each other.

I opened the door and headed down the hall towards the kitchen. My mom and I live in a small apartment, it’s not much buts it’s just the two of is.

My mom and I each have our bedrooms at the end of the hall, and thankfully we both have our own bathrooms. Besides the bedrooms our apartment consists of a kitchen, small dining room, and a family room. Like I said, it’s not big but it’s really all we need. Rent in our city is high, especially considering how close we are to the lake. I can walk to the beach in under five minutes, so what do I care how small our place is?

This was the first time our small home has really bothered me. It meant that Amy and I would never be too far away from one another. But maybe we will get close over the next few days.

After all, we are practically the same age.  

As I entered the kitchen I saw Amy making a pot of coffee.

“Want some?” Amy inquired.

“No thanks, never could really stomach coffee.”

“How do you wake up then? I’m a mess without it.”

“I…I’m not sure.” I let out an uncomfortable laugh.

For a moment we said nothing, she then asked, “Are you at least getting a little hungry?”

“Yeah, might make some eggs. Do you want some?” I asked, trying to sound as grown up as possible.

“No thanks, I think I’m going to watch some TV and wake up a bit. Join me when you’re done and we can get to know each other a little.”

She left the kitchen and walked into the family room. I tried my best not to stare at her while she walked; after all I wasn’t some kind of creep. Admittedly, it was hard not to glance at such a beautiful woman.

Somehow this made me a little depressed. Here was this gorgeous girl, here to practically babysit me for the next few days. I’d have to act as mature and old as possible while she is here, I can’t let her see me as some little kid that she normally sits for.

I made my way towards the fridge, and just as I placed my hand on the door I heard the doorbell ring.

Who could that possibly be, I wondered to myself.

Before I could even make my way to the door, Amy was off the couch and had a firm grip on the handle of the front door. As she turned the knob I was able to see who the unexpected visitor was.

It was my friend Matt.

• Like 1

Oh my poor jack ! Now his friend Matt gonna see and interact with his babysitter maybe debating where to go to keep little jack happy rsrs I can only imagine the three walking side by side with Matt carrying jack diaper bag and Amy with him in her hip like a good toddler rsrs (I know that is far from truth rsrs )

53 minutes ago, Pierry Louys said:

Soo probably pampers size 7 or 8 fit you fine , right?

Maybe if they had pampers back then when I was 18?

I wish I could fit into those cute pampers for Adults. I

would be in heaven.

Great story! I love stories that have a stronger element of realism like this one---it's charming and refreshing to see a story told that doesn't involve some kind of crazy domination or sissifying stuff.

Keep up the good work! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I would be annoyed if my mom wanted a sitter randomly at 18 and if she then decided to spring the diapers on mne with no warning in front of a stranger, yeah I'd explode pretty much.  Worse with the whole she's going to diaper you before bed thing,  again surprise, in front of said stranger.  I'm terrible at changing diapers, sure but after mangling a package of my sisters after she was born I got better at it.  Well no I did have sitter that I got along with really well as a kid (she was more like a friend)  if she'd showed up with her backpack of random crafting projects that might be ok.  The sudden wearing diapers now and she's going put you in them?  That's a no probably and I say this as an AB/DL submissive with lots of fantasies about being forcibly being diapered by people.  If she talked to me about it before privately so I'm less ambushed feeling? Probably go better. :)

Edited by Sarah Penguin
  • 4 months later...