LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Help For Big Diapers

Ok im sorry if this sounds dumb or if it has already been discussed. But I just got a job! and now ill have money. duh. but is there any way I can get diapers not delivered to my house (parents house) but instead have it delivered anywhere where I can just pick up the box at. And if there is a way, how do you fill it out that way( in the shipment part) when your buying the diapers offline. im just so tired of depend maximum.

Sorry if you don’t get what im try to say im not that good of a writer.

Thx baby alec :thumbsup:

Here there's a place called Mailboxes, ect. (that's the name). It's mostly used by people who buy & sell on Ebay. They have P.O. boxes & general delivery & send & receive packages. Check into something like that for your area.

Mailboxes ETC now goes by the name of the "UPS Store"

There are lots of other non-franchised businesses that have

similar operations. They're called PMB's.

Anybody who mails out a the UPS store is wasting money. The

rates they charge are much higher than it is if you use one of the

UPS-owned drop-offs or even call for the brown truck to get it.

I order from XP Medical and have them ship to my local UPS Store. They will hold the package for pickup. You don't have to have an account with them for this service (although they do charge you 2$ when you pick up your package... a no brainer for me).

You pay to pick up your UPS boxes?? It must be because you're going to a UPS store. I order using UPS Hold For Pickup all the time.. and I have it shipped to a UPS Customer Center (The warehouses where they handle your packages) and I've never been charged a dime. It's always been easier for me. No questions from the roommates.

yes i have but just depends and assurance. And i don't mind doubling up with these but i think abena will be far better the 2 or 3 depends. i really cant wait till i get into some nice thick diapers.

But i haven’t ever own or even wore plastic pants in my entire life, so I’m interested/excited in felling how they feel over a diaper. Hopefully this Friday will set everything in motion for me. Ill be sure to tell ya’all how it goes. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

i did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:P:P

im so happy right now. at this very moment im am wearing my 3rd abenaform x plus, this one ive been wearing all night. i also wore my frist attends yesterday. you guys are right these diapers can hold a gallon! i havent made a stinky yet thought but im working on it. :thumbsup: im reallying enjoying these. thankyou for your help every one i couldnt have done it without ya. :blush: cheers :drinks_wine: