LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

MIL Chapters 1-10

MIL Chapter 6

'Mum, can you get a couple of deck chairs from the shed, please?' said Judy from the kitchen as they prepared to go to the park. 'Darling can you help mum please?' she added to Tim, who had followed her into the kitchen. 

In the living room, Sarah slid aside the big glass door to the back yard. Tim hurried from the kitchen and joined her. 

The shed was at one side of the large garden, and they had to walk through the clothesline with its drying garments to get to it. Judy had done a load of washing that morning, and on the line were Judy and Sarah's clothes as well as Tim's. Tim looked at his wife's briefs and  Sarah's full briefs pegged onto the line. Between them, like a child's underoos, were his much smaller pair. It was the same with the three pairs of jeans on the line. Tim swallowed, and followed Mrs Evans beneath the clothing to the shed.

'Won't we need three chairs?' asked Tim as Mrs Evans unhooked two steamer chairs from their places on the walk of the shed. 

'Judy only wants two,' replied Sarah.  

'What about me?' asked Tim. 

Sarah laughed. 

'You'll be too busy running around or sitting on the grass to want a chair. You were last time,' said Sarah. 

Tim remembered their last visit to the park. There had been a puppy there and he was running around with that, then he had sat on the grass to each lunch. Then he'd wet his pants, he recalled, but mentally changed the subject. 

Again, it wasn't worth arguing. 

'OK,' said Tim. 'Here, I'll carry one,' he added, seeing Mrs Evans leaving the shed with two folding chairs. 

'No, honey, they're awkward and a bit heavy. Why don't you bring that basket?' said Mrs Evans. 

Tim tried to reach a wicker basket hung high up near the roof of the shed. 

Sarah watched him and laughed. 

'I'll get it, honey,' she said and reached over Tim's head to retrieve the basket, which she handed to him. 

I don't get a chair like them, they're too heavy for me to carry, and I can't even reach the basket that she gets easily, thought Tim. To add to his misery, he felt himself wetting his diaper. 

'Take the basket to Judy, please,' said Sarah as she and Tim emerged from the shed. 

She headed for the car with the chairs. 

'OK,' said Tim. 

He knew what to do, he thought. Why do they have to keep telling me what to do?

'Good boy,' said Judy, coming from the living room door. 'I was just  coming out to get that.'

She put her hand out for the basket, which Tim gave her. 

'Thank you, honey,' Judy said. 

Tim stood looking at her for a moment. He could feel that his diaper was quite wet, but he was scared that Judy would be cross with him for slowing them down with another diaper change. 

'What is it, honey?' asked Judy, as Tim stood uncertainly in front of her. 

She looked down at the smooth bulge of his crotch. There was no way of telling if he was wet or not, but Judy guessed. 

'Do you need a diaper change honey? Already?' she asked. 

Tim nodded. 

'Oh, Tim,' said Judy. 'Are you messy or just wet?'

'Wet,' said Tim, resenting Judy asking if he was messy too.

He hardly ever messed his pants. 'You mean your diaper,' an unwelcome inner voice told him. 

'OK,' said Judy. 'Let's change you. Mum!' she called to Sarah, 'Tim needs a change! I'll be there in a few minutes.'

Sarah replied, and Judy led Tim into the living room. 

'On the floor, darling. I've got a everything here,' said Judy. 

She quickly took off Tim's shoes and pants, then went to a large bag on the sofa while Tim sat down on the rug. 

'What's that?' asked Tim. 'I haven't seen that before.'

'It's a diaper bag, Tim,' said Judy. 'For when we go out.'

Tim was quiet. It made his wearing diapers sound as if it were going to continue. 

'How many d..diapers are in there?' he asked. 

'Depends how long we'll be. There are a couple in here - three,' she said, taking a diaper from the bag. 

'Just for going to the park?' said Tim. 

'Tim, please, stop chattering. You wet often and you might need three. Now lift your bottom, please,' said Judy. 

Tim complied. 

'Oh, honey, you are a bit messy too,' Judy said. 

Tim was shocked. He had no idea. 

'I didn't know.. ' he said. 

'Shush, Tim, please,' said Judy. 'It doesn't matter. Just keep still while I wipe your bottom.'

Tim was silent. How didn't he know that he'd done poo, he thought. Done... He tried to think of the grown up word for doing a poo, but couldn't. It was like wee wee. He'd tried earlier to think of the grownup word for that. He still couldn't. Not that it really mattered. Judy and Mrs Evans used the same words anyway. 

'Tim, please don't touch your wee wee, it's not nice to do that,' said Judy, as if she'd read his thoughts. 

Tim had idly put his hand to his groin, and Judy moved it away as she sprinkled him with talc then taped up his fresh diaper. 

'There, honey,' said Judy, pulling up Tim's elastic waisted denims. 'Now, if you wet or mess later, tell me or nana, OK?'

'Nana?' queried Tim. His nana had died a few years ago.

Judy blushed. 

'I meant mum, honey. If you wet or mess, tell me or my mum and we'll change you,' she said. 

Hence the diaper bag, thought Tim. It seemed like a significant step. Now, when they went out, she would take a diaper bag. That meant that he'd be diapered. It wasn't as if he needed them all the time. 

'Judy,' he asked as they went to the car. 'Can I go back to big underpants when we get home?'

He couldn't think of the proper word for them. 

'We'll see, honey,' said Judy. 'I threw out a lot of those, they were so stained.'

'But I've still got some adult underpants haven't I?' he asked, pleased that he remembered the word 'adult' but worried about what Judy had said. 

'I don't know, honey,' said Judy. 'At the moment, you need diapers.'

'Yes, but not all the time,' said Tim. 

He wasn't in diapers full time, he thought. Not like a baby. 

'Tim, please, not now. We'll talk about this later. At the moment, I want to get you into the car, and get moving. We're meeting Jane at the park and we're late as it is. Now, hop in,' Judy said, holding open the rear door of her car. 

Tim climbed in. He wasn't back in diapers all the time, was he, he thought. They hadn't talked about that. He sat quietly, thinking about that, and about Jane being at the park. Jane was one of Judy's friends. He didn't want her to know he was wearing a diaper. 

Judy got into the driver's seat, next to Sarah. Before starting the car, she used her mobile phone to call Jane.

'We're just leaving,' she told Jane. 'Tim wet his diaper at the lest minute. Yes. See you soon.'

'Why did you tell her I'd wet my diaper?' asked Tim.'Why does she know?'

'Tim, she's my best friend, OK?' said Judy. 'Of course she knows. Now stop fussing.'

Judy reached into the back seat and into the diaper bag on the seat next to Tim. 

'Here,' she said, 'I've brought something to keep you company.'

Judy took Topsy from the bag and handed her to Tim. 

Tim couldn't help smiling as he took the doll from Judy. Topsy had her diaper on too, so Tim didn't feel so different and alone. 

'Thanks,' he said. 

Judy started the car and they were on their way. 

To be continued. 

MIL Chapter 7

Jane was waiting at Judy's favourite picnic spot near the lake in the park. She watched as Judy and her mother approached, looking trim and athletic as always. Between them was the slight figure of Tim, holding Judy's hand and with something else in his other hand. Judy had a picnic basket in her free hand, and a big coloured bag slung over her shoulder, while Sarah was lugging a couple of foldable chairs. 

'Hi,' called Jane as they approached. 

She was wearing jeans too, and her long blonde hair fell over her shoulders and breasts. As the ladies approached, Jane could see that Tim was waddling rather than walking. The outline if a thick diaper was unmistakeable under his pants. Jane remembered Judy telling her she was sick of Tim's daytime accidents, and that she thought it was time he was diapered around the clock. She must have started that, Jane thought. 

'Hi Jane,' said Judy as the party arrived at the picnic spot. 

'Hullo, Jane,' said Sarah, putting down the chairs. 

'You know Jane, honey, say hello,' prompted Judy, looking at Tim. 

'Hi Jane,' he said shyly. 

'Hi Tim,' said Jane brightly. 

She'd always been intrigued by Judy's marriage, and by Tim himself. He was in his twenties, but with his slight built, youthful features and short stature next to his tall wife and mother in law, and the way he was dressed now, he could pass for someone much younger. His jeans looked like pull up pants, Jane thought, and with his diaper, the smooth flattish bulge of his crotch looked no different to the female loins around him. His shoulder length hair looked lovely, and unless you knew otherwise, he could pass for a young girl. Jane saw that he was clutching a doll. 

'Who's this, Tim?' she asked him, glancing at Jane and raising her eyebrows. 

'Topsy,' Tim replied. 'I've just got her because Judy gave her to me.'

'Well, I'm sure she'll enjoy the picnic too,' said Jane. 'I'll help you with these chairs,' she added, turning to Sarah. 'There's a flat spot over here next to mine.'

Soon, the women had the chairs set up. Tim sat on the grass next to Judy. Jane noticed that he carefully sat Topsy on the grass next to him. 

The women settled into their chairs and chatted while Tim sat quietly on the grass. After a few minutes, he looked up at Judy. 

'Can I go the pond?' he asked. 

'I'll take you in a minute, honey,' replied Judy,.'We don't want you falling in.'

Jane was interested in the way the two interacted. The way Tim asked Judy if he could go to the pond not far away made him seem childlike, and Judy's answer was what you'd tell a child. Jane wondered if putting him in diapers had anything to do with the way they were with each other. It was odd, but in any case, he seemed very sweet and accepting, thought Judy. 

'I'll take him,' she said on an impulse. 

'Would you, Jane? Thanks,' said Judy. 

Jane stood up and took a few steps to where Tim was sitting. She found herself holding out her hand, as she would to her little nieces and nephews. Tim took her hand and got to his feet, picking up Topsy. 

Tim headed off immediately for the water's edge. 

'Hold your horses!' said Jane, and had to walk quickly to keep up. 

When they reached the pond, Tim let go of Jane's hand, put down Topsy and reached into the water, splashing his hand around. 

'Careful, sweetie, the edge is a bit soft,' Jane said. 

It was hard not to treat Tim as a child. He certainly behaved like one. 

Tim busied himself at the edge of the pond, while Jane sat watching him. He seemed quite oblivious to his bulky diaper, she thought, as he squatted and played. After a while, she looked back to see Judy and Sarah setting out the picnic lunch. 

'I think lunch is ready,' Jane said. 'Time to go back.'

She held out her hand again as Tim stood up. 

'Wet,' he said. 

Jane laughed. 

'Yes, honey, it's a pond,' she said. 

Tim looked oddly serious. 

'I mean...' he said, looking at Jane. 

'Oh,' said Jane. 'Have you, have you wet your diaper?'

'A bit,' said Tim, looking away. 

'Let's go and tell Judy, OK?'' said Jane. 

Silently, Tim took her hand, and Jane led him, holding Topsy, back to Judy and Sarah. 

'I think's he's wet his diaper.' said Jane when they reached the others. 

'Oh, Tim,' said Judy. 'Come here, honey.'

Judy put her hand to Tim's crotch and gently squeezed the diaper bulge. 

'Yes, he has,' said Judy. 'I'll change him now, then we can enjoy lunch.'

Judy reached out and gripped the waist of Tim's pants. 

'Can't we go to the car?' asked Tim. 

'No honey,' said Judy. 'There's just us here, and it won't take a minute. Jane, can you hand me Tim's diaper bag?' she asked. 

Diaper bag, thought Jane, handing Judy the big, coloured bag. He really is like a child. 

Tim didn't seem at all concerned about his modesty as Jane took off his pants, laid him back on a corner of the picnic blanket and changed his diaper. She couldn't help thinking how small his genitals looked, and wondered if Judy had removed his pubic hair. 

Soon, Tim was rediapered with his plastic pants and jeans, and they settled down to lunch as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. 

To be continued. 

• Like 1

MIL Chapter 8

'Careful, honey,' said Judy as she watched Tim eating a sandwich that was starting to come apart as he ate it. 

'Here,' she said, taking the food from Tim and putting it back on his plate. 

She picked up a knife and cut the sandwich in half. Tim picked up the smaller piece and continued eating, while Judy cut his remaining sandwich into two smaller pieces as well. 

Jane watched as Tim waited patiently for Judy to cut his food into smaller portions. She looked down at his gently bulging denim pants. As Tim leant forwards to pick up the reduced sandwich, she could see the top of his plastic pants and diaper protruding from the elastic waist of his jeans. Tim looked up at Jane and smiled. 

He really was a nice child, Jane thought, then realised that he was her friend's adult husband. It was interesting how his behaviour made the three women treat him like a child, she thought. 

A sudden breeze blew one of the paper towels on the picnic rug away across the grass, and Tim laughed as he watched it, then crawled after it. He pounced on it, then crawled the few metres back to the rug, clutching the towel. 

'Good boy,' said Judy. 

It seemed natural for him to crawl, thought Jane. 

The picnic continued, with the women talking about various matters. Tim wasn't included in the conversation, and he didn't seem to expect that he was. Judy produced a bottle of wine, and poured three glasses, then poured a plastic cup of fruit juice for Tim. Before handing it to him, she put on it a sippy lid.

'I don't need that,' objected Tim. 

'Tim, please,' said Judy, which was all it took to silence his objection. 

Jane watched as Tim sat happily drinking his juice. At least he seems content, thought Jane, despite the way he was being treated. 

'I'm going to the pond,' Tim announced, finishing his drink, picking up Topsy and getting to his feet. 

'I'll go,' said Jane. 

'It's OK,' said Judy. 'Not too near the edge,' she added to Tim. 

'Here, Tim' said Judy, reaching out towards him. 

Tim stood still while Judy tucked in the top of his diaper and pulled up his pants. 

'We'll keep an eye on him,' said Judy as Tim waddled down to the pond. 

'Does he mind being diapered?' asked Jane. 

'Not really,' said Judy. 'He's getting used to it.'

'I think it should be permanent,' said Sarah. 

'Well, it is at the moment,' said Judy. 

'It seems strange, I mean for an adult,' said Jane. 

'He's not really an adult any more,' said Sarah. 

The women were quiet. She's right, thought Jane, while Judy was thinking that it was a good thing she still had another couple of diapers in Tim's diaper bag. 

'Which reminds me,' said Judy. 'I've got a work do next Tuesday night, and I need a sitter for Tim. Can you do it, Mum?'

'Not Tuesday,' said Sarah. 'I've got book club.'

'I can do it,' said Jane. 

'Oh, Jane,' said Judy. 'Are you sure?'

'Of course,' said Jane. 'I used to babysit all the time when I was at uni.'

She stopped, realising what she'd said. 

'Well, I don't mean babysit, for Tim,' she said. 

'It is babysitting,' said Sarah. 'No different.'

'An older baby,' said Judy. 'Thanks Jane. He's usually no trouble.'

'Just the occasional messy diaper,' said Sarah.

Jane was surprised. 

'Does he really...?' she said. 

'Sometimes,' said Judy. 'He can't help it.'

Jane shrugged. She'd changed plenty of messy diapers. 

'No problem,' she said. 

The women were quiet again, watching Tim waddle around near the pond in his bulky diaper. He really wasn't an adult, thought Jane. 

To be continued. 

• Like 1

MIL Chapter 9

I need some sleep, so this will be short.

Tim was sitting by the pond, watching some ducks, when he heard voices near him. He looked up to see two well dressed women approaching, deep in conversation. He suddenly felt quite vulnerable, and turned around, looking across to Sue and the others. They were chatting and laughing over their glasses of wine, and only Jane saw him and waved before turning back to the others. 

The two women paused as they neared Tim. 

'Morning!' said one of them. 

'Hullo,' said Tim. 

He could feel that his diaper was very wet, and tried to hunch forward to hide its bulk. He'd been fully absorbed in watching the ducks, but now he began to feel the embarrassment of sitting on the grass in front of two strangers, wearing a soaked and swollen diaper under his shorts. 

'Come down here for a break, have you?' said one of the women with a laugh, glancing up the slope at the group of women. 

Tim wasn't sure what she meant. He looked back at the woman in confusion, then up at his wife and her friends. His embarrassment began to turn to an odd fear.

One of the two women said something quietly to the other, and Tim was glad to see Sue get up and make her way to him. 

Sue arrived and spoke to the women. Tim couldn't hear exactly what she said, but he made out the words 'special needs'. That brought on a multitude of thoughts in Tim, and he clutched her offered hand. He got to his feet, and briefly saw that both women were smiling kindly at him before heading back to the group with Sue. He didn't care now if they saw he was wearing a diaper - Sue was here. Her presence didn't prevent his tears, though, as he waddled back to the picnic. 

The two women went on their way. 

'It's OK, honey. They were just two nice ladies having a walk,' Sue reassured him. 

'Poor thing,' said Jane. 

Sue patted Tim's diaper. 

'He really needs a change. We've finished the wine, and it's probably time to get this one home. I'll change him there,' said Sue.

To be continued.

• Like 3

MIL Chapter 10

Sue tried to cheer up Tim on the way home.

'Did you have fun watching the ducks, honey?' she asked. 

'Yes,' replied Tim. 

Sue felt sorry for him. It couldn't be comfortable sitting in a wet diaper. Sue wondered about Sarah's suggestion of changing to terry diapers. They meant more washing, but it would cut down the expense of disposables, and Sarah, with more experience of diapering babies, said that they were more comfortable. They were bulkier, but that wasn't really an issue with Tim now that he had accepted daytime diapering. Sarah had given her some terry diapers to try, and Sue decided that now would be a good time. It meant plastic pants too, and Sue knew Tim didn't like those, but he'd have to get used to them. 

Sue looked across at Tim as they pulled into the driveway. He was asleep, slumped against the car door, and was sucking his thumb. He'd been doing that more often lately. Sue smiled. 

'Wake up, honey,' she said. 'We're home.'

Tim looked up at her. Sue loved the look of total trust he sometimes gave her. It was a look of dependence, too, and it made Sue feel warm and happy. She liked being responsible for Tim. 

As she helped him out of the car and he stood, still sleepy, on his feet, Sue wished that he were smaller, so she could pick him up and carry him on her hip like the other mums. 

She laughed at her thought. She wasn't really Tim's mum, but it often felt that way now. When all this started, she was a wife coping with her husband's issues. Now, increasingly, the concept of 'husband' seemed to be receding. When Sue saw ads for childcare, for example, she automatically knew that they applied to her now. She smiled again as she watched Tim waiting for her to take him inside, and was suddenly conscious of her breasts as she looked at Tim's thumb, still firmly in his mouth. 

'Come on, darling,' she said, taking Tim's hand. 

When they got inside, Tim let go of her hand and waddled to the living area, expecting to be changed in the floor there as he had been lately. 

'Hold on, baby,' said Sue. 'Come and sit with mummy for a minute.'

Sue liked using the word. It seemed natural. Tim glanced at her, still sleepy and with his look of happy dependence. 

Sue sat on the sofa, and made Tim comfortable next to her. She pulled up her top, and wiggling a little, slid the cup of her bra upwards. Gently, she removed Tim's thumb from his mouth and replaced it with her stiffening teat. She leant back and closed her eyes as she felt Tim's soft, warm and wet lips wrap around her nipple and begin sucking as she stroked the back of his head. 

They sat for quarter of an hour, until Tim's rhythmic suckling slowed as he fell asleep. His lips relaxed, and Sue's wet breast slid out of his mouth. Sue reached down and felt Tim's bulging diaper. It was quite warm. He'd wet again and really needed a change. 

'OK, sleepyhead,' said Sue. 'Let's get you changed.'

Sue set out Tim's changing mat and soon had him lying on it naked from the waist down. She wiped his bare little genitals and put one of Sarah's terry diapers under him. She pinned it firmly around him, then helped him into the plastic pants. 

'No,' said Tim, starting to fully wake.

'Yes, honey,' said Sue.'You need these now.'

Tim looked at Sue unhappily. 

'You do, honey,' she said. 'These are new diapers, and they don't have plastic in them. But they're much more comfortable.'

Tim put his hand to the now plastic covered terry around his hips. 

'See?' asked Sue, bending to his his forehead. 

'Mm,' said Tim. 

'Good boy,' said Sue. 'You're all set. Now why don't you go and play with your Legos while mummy cleans up the picnic things?'

Tim brightened up, and looked across at the pile of Legos. He grinned, and began to crawl over to them, then stopped.

'Pants,' he said to Sue, turning to look at the bulky terry and plastic covering his bottom.

'You don't need those,' said Sue. 'It's just inside, and it's nice and warm.'

'OK,' said Tim after a moment, and Sue smiled. 

She much preferred looking at her baby just in a diaper than with unnecessary clothing on. 

With Tim happily playing on the floor, Sue went to the kitchen to wash the picnic things. As she stood at the sink, she looked down at her breasts, then stood back and looked down over her rounded tummy encased in her tight jeans. She put her fingers to the mound of her crotch for a moment and wondered. She glanced over at Tim, and was struck by the sudden thought that it was a pity she didn't have a husband to complete their family. She dismissed the unbidden thought. It seemed strangely disloyal, yet there was a logic to it. What man would that be, she thought, before returning her mind to the dishes. 

To be continued.