LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby-Pants Uncommunicative

A couple of days ago I was looking at the Baby-Pants.com listing of Gary panties. They had the listing og products and a chart of the various plastic materials used. One of the materials described was the 6 mil crystal clear, but no panties were listed. To clear up any confusion I opened the contat us link and used the input, putting in my email in the proper place and asked if they carry panties made of the 6 mil crystal clear material. I have not heard anything from them

8 hours ago, redneck diaper boy said:
  1. Gary makes a pant made of polyurethane. It is clear and has a feel like rubber. It is a bit pricey.

I am not very sanguine about clothes made from a furniture finish. There may be a difference between real rubber apnd something that has "a rubbery feel" just as there is a big dfference between latex and silicon nipples

Besides, the main point is the apparent non-communicativeness of a company, not the specific question. This is a matter of the quality of service and, pun intended to make the point clear, transparency

Polyurethane is used in all kinds of things in addition to "furniture finishes."    The "ultraleather" is polyurethane.   Most people can't tell it from real leather.   The big advantage is it's more fuel resistant and comes in larger blemish free areas so it gets used in things like boat upholstery than real leather.     I've also seen a real sexy "rubber like" swimsuit made out of PU (of course the fact that it was bright yellow on a cute red-haired model may have swayed my opinion of it).

Why would I want to fool around with anything new when we have two things that have worked for 70+ years and are fine? Rubber and pvc, which are the iconoc baby materials. If it isn't broke, do not fix it

On 8/3/2019 at 10:22 AM, Little Christine said:

Why would I want to fool around with anything new when we have two things that have worked for 70+ years and are fine? Rubber and pvc, which are the iconoc baby materials. If it isn't broke, do not fix it

That is the ultimate question. Humans have an innate need to break stuff then claim a wonderful, new breakthrough. I don't know why but it seems that older these days is always better. Stop improving stuff!!!

Did you hear back from baby-pants? I know at one point they had to change their email address for a while from being hacked. There's another thread about that.

No. That makes me wonder about their customer service. I've seen friendlier KGB agents, Even Bill Bellicek is more  forthcoming about the upcoming gane

Hey Ababebill!!! I seem to remember a post where you also had trouble getting hold of them. I remember you posting the new email address. Wasn't it something like care@baby-pants.com?

Why in the heck to I remember such inane details? No clue, but I do adore my rubber pants.

Maybe you can PM him if he doesn't see this post.

@ppdude , I don’t recall having trouble, or posting such on baby-pants.com. I did send a question to them many years ago, about their 2 piece sleeper pj’s. They never replied on that. But, actually it was before I joined here. It’s funny, they still have the 2 piece pj’s listed on the website, but they never made or sold them. 

I'm sorry to all of you who have had trouble reaching us. We had a series of events unfold which were very unfortunate. We didn't intentionally ignore any email however it may have seemed that way. We had been neglecting updating our server which eventually snowballed into total failure. We got the server running piece meal. In the process we left the contact email exposed and were nearly instantly attacked by Russian Troll Bots. Thousands of emails poured in all with a .ru domain. Real mail was buried and lost in the volume. We even had one individual hack inside the email server and try to extort money. We instantly shut down and deleted the existing server.

Lessons learned, 1, keep your software updated even if it's a little painful. 2. NEVER leave your email address exposed on a server. I have noticed that some of you, while haveing very good intentions, have posted our new support email on this server. We are currently getting some trash email but it is managable, Please don't help this way. The contact us page is very functional and prevents the attacks. I noticed that Daily Diapers has a very similar approach.

If you have questions that are still not answered, please try again with the contact us page. Thank you for the opportunity to present this.

@mommys-baby-pants That is very unfortunate, sorry that happened. It’s understandable, I’m sure we’ve all had experiences where, we’ve let things slide a bit to far, and run into bad results because of it.

Thanks for posting something here! And it’s good to hear, your getting back on track.

I ended up getting the Babhkins Peekaboo after a week or so

I used what they said was the contact us link