LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Illegal Immigrant [12/03/2023] CH19+20 [Important Subscribestar Update]

12 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Hmm... if James was hoping to get her to not know he kept her overnight that chance is over. Looking forward to her future babying. Only the smallest part of me wants to see her make it home at this point. Thick diaper, cute outfit, snuggling with Waver on the floor seems like a good place for her to be! ?

Mission failed. Who knows? Maybe James was planning to reveal Dawn sooner rather than later, but he was looking for the right window to do it. And whoa, whoa, so many assumptions about Dawn being babied! All I'm saying is, just because she's a Little in an Amazon's house, diapered, that's an awfully large leap in logic we're making here to think that constitutes being babied. I mean, Amazons are level-headed people, right? However, I'd have to think that no matter what, Waver snuggles is a solid guess...

12 hours ago, TheJ said:

I don't recall reading a Diaper Dimension story with a pet in much of role. I love it! I wonder if big dogs thinking they are still lapdogs applies for Diaper Dimension dogs and littles.

There's a comment down below that beat me to the punch, but Alex Bridges had an interesting take on the whole dog situation. Not sure if they were the first to do it, but that's the one I remember as the most recent. Though, that was domesticated bears as dogs. Call me simple, but I'm just opting for bigger dogs. That being said, I could definitely see bears from Earth being introduced into this universe as exotic pets?

Laughed a little seeing the mention of lapdogs. Yes, definitely, surely that transcends dimensions!

11 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I see it the same way. She can forget about coming home again. Diaper, onesie and since she will probably struggle a lot, thick pink mittens, will be her future. Maybe some breast milk which makes her more cooperative.

Home's where the heart is! Dawn's trials and tribulations may be in that same sphere, but it'll be a bit more clear as the story goes on... Thank you for the comment!

11 hours ago, Sky Hooves said:

A new chapter? in the SAME MONTH?! What... how... why... where...?
SkyHooves.exe stopped working...

Regardless of that, it's another AWESOME chapter! What I actually like the most of this, is the introduction of a pet in this Dimension. Me and many others always wondered what that would be like, especially with a little and how they would interact with each other. I think you did this absolutely perfect. I can see Waver climbing in bed with Dawn and cuddling her^^

Looking forward to THAT explanation from James.

I know, I know, I'm really setting records here with my release speed...

Glad you enjoyed the chapter! At first I wasn't planning for them to have a pet, but the more I thought on it I figured that it could make for some fun moments down the road. Waver's definitely going to be a fun friend to have. As for interacting with Littles, dogs I figure are a bit harder to teach a complex kind of prejudice that belittles Littles. Either that or its absorbed in a much more simple way? Littles are small, therefore a dog would relate it to any other experience they've had with someone small... Not 100%. Not claiming to know much about dogs.

An explanation from James... Well, given the current situation, it doesn't seem like Katherine is going to have much opposition!

9 hours ago, TerranV said:

Excellent chapter!

I figured at first Kathrine was in on it but it seems she wasn't. What was James planning here. Surprise Kathrine with Dawn? Hide Dawn then get her to safety afterwards? Either way adoption looks near certain now.

James, James...the wild card indeed. Set Dawn free or make Katherine as happy as can be? (I'm sorry, it popped in my head, had to put it down). The Devil is in the details, though. It might be the circumstances surrounding them that make it harder to realize Dawn's wish.

6 hours ago, AbyMatt said:

Oh wow now that Katherine knows Dawn is in her grasp and diapered already I think it's going to be really hard to let her go a second time. Maybe James has a plan to help Dawn but he has Katherine to think about too.

Definitely a situation that has some serious duality. James seems to have to ends that are being tugged on. Katherine has already said that she's operating on consent, but that's not going to change just how she perceives Dawn, and unfortunately more time spent with her might start to bend her values? Thank you for the comment!

4 hours ago, kerry said:

Actually, Alex Bridges discussed pets a lot in "Done Adulting." In his version, though, what Bigs call "dogs" are actually tame bears.

^^ This! It was definitely an interesting idea I hadn't considered. It's a fun way to force a Little to be afraid of particular animals. 

1 hour ago, SGTbaby said:

There are worse surprises. Dawn will definitely be in for a rough ride and I love the dogs name. I wonder how much Katherine’s mom heard.

Truth be told, I needed about a minute to figure out the dog's name. I knew there was going to be one, but I didn't decide on a name yet. I just thought of that one like a dog's tail that wags is sort of like someone waving their hand to greet someone?

1 hour ago, the diaper mike said:

Awesome chapter I can't wait to see you at you come up with next

Thank you! I can't wait to see what I come up with next, too! I'll figure that out once I start writing the next one, haha. thanks for commenting!

Thanks for the update! I love this chapter!

13 hours ago, Mee said:

Katherine’s reply started with a sigh, but her smile couldn’t be misplaced.

“After this, I want to hear everything.” She failed to hold back a small giggle.

Oh it's so over for Dawn. She's gonna be attacked by so many cuddle monsters.

Also this chapter was a never ending series of "yaaaaays" for me. Yay they escaped the hotel! Yay we actually get to see Katherine's and James' house! Yay Katherine's back!!!! Yay they have a giant dog named Waver! Yay Katherine's happy!

Also, Katherine is going to be so pissed when she learns Dawn said "Daddy" first. If James is smart, he'll omit that part of the story.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, BabyLexie said:

Thanks for the update! I love this chapter!

Oh it's so over for Dawn. She's gonna be attacked by so many cuddle monsters.

Also this chapter was a never ending series of "yaaaaays" for me. Yay they escaped the hotel! Yay we actually get to see Katherine's and James' house! Yay Katherine's back!!!! Yay they have a giant dog named Waver! Yay Katherine's happy!

Also, Katherine is going to be so pissed when she learns Dawn said "Daddy" first. If James is smart, he'll omit that part of the story.

Also, don't forget the YAAAAY! Dawn's finally in a diaper!

Wow, You are really really revolutionary,this is the first time that I see such interaction between little and animal so in-depth, really, didn't can wait for another chapter, your write is amazing as this story

Well that was an interesting escape for Dawn, after being almost handed over to the the new amazon woman at the hotel, being diapered by James turned out to be the least of her immediate worries.

We have seen a little bit of James and Katherine's house but only enough to keep us wanting to know more.What exactly did she see when Katherine was on the phone to the Mom in the kitchen? ....then an island paired with bar stools, and ... a highchair maybe? 

... and then there is little Heather, still carrying the secret of Stacy's quota which she wont be allowed to leave Liberteria with surely? Will Heather find herself handed over to the other woman at the hotel and back in diapers as well?  

We know also know that Dawn is now in the next town over and that Katherine has red hair, didn't the beast of woman who took her originally also have red hair and live in the next town over? Perhaps she was Katherine's Mom out trying to find her a little for her daughter or was it all a setup and Katherine was planning to take all along? Could Dawn now find herself in the middle of a bad cop vs good cop game where she is the innocent piggy in the middle.?

Now the plot line is getting very hot, or in Dawns case about to get very soggy!

13 hours ago, kerry said:

Actually, Alex Bridges discussed pets a lot in "Done Adulting." In his version, though, what Bigs call "dogs" are actually tame bears.

Which means amazons have been breedimng bears to be smarter, cuter, and do work in specialized breeds. :)

9 hours ago, Panther Cub said:

Also, don't forget the YAAAAY! Dawn's finally in a diaper!

I'm agnostic on this one: diapers or pullups or even teeny tiny little panties, I just want Dawn to be happy. ?

7 hours ago, Traycie said:

We know also know that she is now in the next town over and that Katherine has red hair, didn't the beasts of womam who took her originally also have red hair and live in the next town over? Perhaps she was Katherine's Mom out trying to find her a little or was it all a setup and Heather was planning to take Dawn all along? 

Katherine and James saved Dawn from that psycho Amazon. After everything that happened, she wouldn't be talking to her cordially on the phone like that. Also, Heather had no idea Dawn was at her and James' home, hence her shock and subsequent dropping of the cup of coffee.

On 4/13/2021 at 7:09 AM, Panther Cub said:

Katherine and James saved Dawn from that psycho Amazon. After everything that happened, she wouldn't be talking to her cordially on the phone like that. Also, Heather had no idea Dawn was at her and James' home, hence her shock and subsequent dropping of the cup of coffee.

Yes they did save her from the psycho Amazon and it certainly looked to be a close run thing at the time. If it was some sort of good cop vs bad cop setup that could explain the background but I suspect you are right, they are not related or known to each other. 

You also make a good point that Katherine had no idea that James had brought Dawn home and seeing the little dragged into the kitchen by Waver in just a t shirt and diaper was a shock and the cause of her dropping the coffee cup. 

There is an underlying clue in the plot for readers as well, James has to go to work today so that will leave Dawn alone with Katherine and potentially her Mom for the day, will that include a trip to the portal she so desperately is seeking or demotion to full time diapers? Katherine also isn’t going to leave Dawn at home on her own while she heads out to find some new clothes for her so does that means a trip to the stores in her current clothes, just a tshirt and a diaper, or will she already have a nursery set up including clothing, or will she be able to borrow some clothes from a neighbor? Either option isn’t likely to include panties in Dawn’s size given how resident littles are attired in Liberteria, at best she is headed for her second day in pull-ups or plastic backed waterproof cloth training pants. 

On 4/12/2021 at 8:21 AM, Moon3ye said:

Dawn is not going anymore, she needs to realize that too. Now it's only a question of accepting her fate or being forced into it.

I’m interested to find out what else she saw in the kitchen at the end of the island, was it this perhaps?

f1d06a62df93fc71b1661a92ba64bf9d.svgThere was an error in fetching this image.

• Like 1

I just wanted to thank you for this extra chapter. As someone who writes for a living, I know it isn't essy to just pop this stuff out. Great job!

Just giving my usual props. Great chapter. I guess that nap for Dawn did help, though I cannot wait to see how Katherine handles her and what await for the fateful next day. Will she be staying or going. I personally believe that she should be getting comfortable in her new "living arrangements" It's about to become the norm! lol

• Like 2

I'm very intrigued to see what it was at the end of the kitchen bench that caused Dawn to make a rapid exit back up the stairs. If it wasn’t a high chair could it have been a couple of boxes of  thick plastic backed toddler diapers .... and now that Katherine has seen her in the diaper James put her in last night and how cute she looks in it is that how she will be handling her today as well?  

pamp vint todd 1o.jpg

On 4/26/2021 at 2:03 PM, ABAlex said:

This is a fun read! Thanks for sharing it :)

I agree, a lot of twists and turns and we never know what will happen next.

As Dawn comes to grips with her first morning in just a diaper and a t-shirt and Katherine struggles to keep her maternal instincts under control how is little Heather faring back at the hotel?

No doubt Stacy will be well aware by now that Dawn spilled the secret of the quota system to her friend Heather as the TV in the room sounded like it was also recording audio and video and feeding it back somewhere else.

If Stacy knows about Dawn letting the cat out of the bag to Heather then its highly likely that Dawn won't be the only little who isn't going to be making their return journey through the portal today.

Unluckily for Heather the receptionist also knows that there is a woman on her floor that is also looking for a little to take home from the current group of tourists so perhaps petite little Heather will also be getting a new Mommy today and experience what it is like to be put back in diapers and baby clothes. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

While the corona virus still had its grip on dimension earth it’s been a while since we heard how Dawn and her little friend Heather are getting on in their alternative dimension.

Has Dawn now been consigned to a new permanent living arrangement as Katherine and James toddler girl, and did Heather make it back to with the rest of the group or was she snatched up the woman who Dawn narrowly escaped from at the hotel?

Your story is excellent, hoping that you are OK✍️ and that we will hear more about Dawn ?and Heathers ? ️immigration status shortly. ?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Mee changed the title to Illegal Immigrant [12/03/2023] CH19+20 [Important Subscribestar Update]