LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever Take Off From Work Or School To Be Sissy ?

Pinky

I'm guilty !

I have taken off from work just to sit home and be Pretty and change into many outfits and try new looks .

:whistling:

Well you are norty Pinky ;)

I cant say that I ever took a day off ( sicky ) from work to play, but when I was really sick I used to spend the day dressed up.

Used to book the day off as holiday though when I was expecting a new dress to arrive so I could dress and play.

Hugs

Chloe

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

thats funny my girl always used to pick the worst day to try and get me to pull a sicky.

I say used to cause every day is day off these days

Used to do that all the time when I was in high school because at the same time, my mother had gone back to college. I don't play hooky from work to do it now, though. I bank my vacation time so I can have the summer off to work as a camp counselor. (I suppose that's taking time off to act like a kid).

Baby June 3/30/2007

• 1 year later...

Hi, i used to finish early at college when I was sixteen, i didn't hang around with my friends I went home instead so I could have the house to myself, this was so I could go to my little sisters room and put on her clothes (she's 4 years younger than me but luckily I'm only small.) I loved her school ballet clothes the best. when I got older and got my own place I started to buy adult baby clothes, always girl baby clothes and started wearing and wetting nappies. (I'm in a soaked nappy now, it feels really good)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yes sometimes, .... its an undescribable feeling the few days before my time off. I cant help thinking what i'm gonna wear, and what will go with what and where did I put those shoes... lol . My parner knows about my need to 'dress up' and sometimes tells me what to wear or will sort it out the night before and she expects me to still be dressed when she gets home from work. God help me if ever we have a fire and i got to get out sharpish... what would the neighbours say if my shoes didnt go with my dress, or my hair was messy.... I would never live down the ambarrasment..... pmsl just thinking about their faces ...."oohhh, that dress is a bit short for the weather today" .... "that blouse is a bit thin, i can see her bra" ...... omg .... lol

I had an LBD come from ebay two weeks ago and it seemed a lifetime for three days to pass until my week off work, it was just absolute bliss to get up, have a shower and get 'dressed' ready not to go to work but to stay home, answer e-mails, drink coffee, and do some housework while dressed as an average housewife (im not into the little girl thing, i just like feminine cuts and fabrics, and the restrictions of having to walk in tight skirts in heels ....ooooohhhh, heaven).

Just to make you all jealous, i'm planning a long weekend next month. I may be changing jobs so if i can get the changeover right i'm going to have some free time between leaving one and starting the other.