LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Winners!

DailyDi

Babies and diapermen, boys and girls, our dear friends,

WE HAVE OUR WINNERS!

We're proud to announce the winners of our "Why do you want to be a Bambino Diapers Baby" contest with DailyDiapers, and, without further ado.....a drumroll please!

We must say, we've had such an excellent response to this contest that we've decided to award our GRAND PRIZE to 15 Winners! These 15 winners showed what it is really like to be a Bambino Baby - their creative, unique, fun and sometimes exhaustive answers made us want to jump into a fresh Bambino right now! They are listed below, with instructions on how to claim their prize.

Don't fret if you didn't win the GRAND PRIZE -- you still won! We are proudly giving away coupons to all contestants who entered their reasons why they wanted to be a Bambino Baby! See the very bottom of this post for details on how to claim your prizes.

Still haven't tried out the newest adult baby diaper? Check out our Bambino Diapers at

www.bambinodiapers.com for more information!

BAMBINODIAPERS.COM CONTEST WINNERS

boy_ricky - Ricky, we want to see a review!

Joshie

ridiaperboy

wittlemikey

dlfnord

Baby Seller

Baby Rosie

sassysally1970

BoTox

diapeeguru

Thistle - bonus points for such a comprehensive business-minded answer!

Bob

Eric

brianman3 - excellent top ten list!

All you lucky winners will be contacted via PM with instructions on how to order.

Once again, thanks to all of our contestants and to everyone who has helped support Bambino -- we have a lot of fun things planned for the future, and we couldn't even plan any of them without your help and support, so, thanks!

Your Friends at Bambino

COUPONS FOR THOSE WHO ENTERED!

We're sorry that your entry didn't win our GRAND PRIZE, but we invite you to use a discount coupon on your next purchase of Bambino! The coupons and ordering instructions are below.

BAMBINODIAPERS.COM COUPON

1) Go to www.bambinodiapers.com/shop and set up an account (if you don't have one already)

2) Choose your product size and quantity

3)a If you're ordering a bag, enter discount code daily2 (a $2 savings!)

3)b If you're ordering a case, enter discount code daily5 (a $5 savings!)

Hurry! These discounts will expire at the end of the month, so shop now!

Voila!

Wooooo!!!!!! :D

\yeah would seem you were right on that one............. Ive just counted and come up with 14 as well

Just hope no. 15 was me !! lol

well done to all those who did win tho, If another chance vote etc... again comes along Ill have to try again as wasnt lucky this time and cant order using the vouchers from here as live in the UK so Bambino dont deliver here yet :(

still never mind !! lol

Hugs as always

Inco24/7

Guest Bambino Diapers

So, it seems that we did indeed make a mistake, and, for the life of me, I keep checking my records over and over to see which other person we chose as a winner of the contest, and, by golly..... They've disappeared! So.....we've had to choose a lucky 15th!

BambinoDiapers.com is proud to announce the mysterious fifteenth winner of the DailyDiapers/BambinoDiapers contest:

Valentine!

Thanks, Valentine, for your excellent fact-checking and for being the first person to catch our error. We'll PM you with details on how to claim the prize. :)

For everyone else, we again thank you for having fun and sharing why you want to be a Bambino Diapers baby, and, of course, you still can! Here's how you can save money on BambinoDiapers - but hurry, our promotion ends in a few days!

1) Go to www.bambinodiapers.com/shop and set up an account (if you don't have one already)

Go NOW! GO! :)

Thanks, and congrats to all!

Your Friends at Bambino

PS - Rosie - thanks for the excellent photos! Woo hoo! :)

So, it seems that we did indeed make a mistake, and, for the life of me, I keep checking my records over and over to see which other person we chose as a winner of the contest, and, by golly..... They've disappeared! So.....we've had to choose a lucky 15th!

BambinoDiapers.com is proud to announce the mysterious fifteenth winner of the DailyDiapers/BambinoDiapers contest:

Valentine!

Thanks, Valentine, for your excellent fact-checking and for being the first person to catch our error. We'll PM you with details on how to claim the prize. :)

For everyone else, we again thank you for having fun and sharing why you want to be a Bambino Diapers baby, and, of course, you still can! Here's how you can save money on BambinoDiapers - but hurry, our promotion ends in a few days!

Go NOW! GO! :)

Thanks, and congrats to all!

Your Friends at Bambino

PS - Rosie - thanks for the excellent photos! Woo hoo! :)

I think maybe I may have been that forgotton 15th , but oh well , now we have 16

Hi Danni!

Thanks for your entry in our "Why I Want to be a Bambino Diapers Baby" contest!

You've won our GRAND PRIZE! In order to claim your prize, please follow the ordering instructions below.

2) Choose your product size and select a Sample Pack

Guest Bambino Diapers

Uhh..... That's where it went! Danni, sorry that we left you off the list - we'll change the announcement right now to include you! :)

For everyone else, you've got until tomorrow to use the discount offers on cases and bags!

Bambino :)

I think maybe I may have been that forgotton 15th , but oh well , now we have 16

Hi Danni!

Thanks for your entry in our "Why I Want to be a Bambino Diapers Baby" contest!

You've won our GRAND PRIZE! In order to claim your prize, please follow the ordering instructions below.

2) Choose your product size and select a Sample Pack

WE HAVE OUR WINNERS!

We're proud to announce the winners of our "Why do you want to be a Bambino Diapers Baby" contest with DailyDiapers, and, without further ado.....a drumroll please!

Way Awesome. I got them and review coming soon. Im a Bambino Baby! says you and Daddy!

boy ricky!

Any others in the winners circle not get their free samples yet? I used my coupon on 3/30 - it's 4/5 and still no sign... On their site, my order is still listed as 'processing,' but the shipping info page says samples usually take 2 - 3 busines days to arrive. Just curious if anyone else is having the same issue before I send them an email to check on it.

WE HAVE OUR WINNERS!

We must say, we've had such an excellent response to this contest that we've decided to award our GRAND PRIZE to 15 Winners! These 15 winners showed what it is really like to be a Bambino Baby - their creative, unique, fun and sometimes exhaustive answers made us want to jump into a fresh Bambino right now! They are listed below, with instructions on how to claim their prize.

Don't fret if you didn't win the GRAND PRIZE -- you still won! We are proudly giving away coupons to all contestants who entered their reasons why they wanted to be a Bambino Baby! See the very bottom of this post for details on how to claim your prizes.

Still haven't tried out the newest adult baby diaper? Check out our Bambino Diapers at

www.bambinodiapers.com for more information!

Joshie

ridiaperboy

wittlemikey

dlfnord

Baby Seller

Baby Rosie

sassysally1970

BoTox

diapeeguru

Thistle - bonus points for such a comprehensive business-minded answer!

Bob

Eric

brianman3 - excellent top ten list!

All you lucky winners will be contacted via PM with instructions on how to order.

Once again, thanks to all of our contestants and to everyone who has helped support Bambino -- we have a lot of fun things planned for the future, and we couldn't even plan any of them without your help and support, so, thanks!

Your Friends at Bambino

COUPONS FOR THOSE WHO ENTERED!

We're sorry that your entry didn't win our GRAND PRIZE, but we invite you to use a discount coupon on your next purchase of Bambino! The coupons and ordering instructions are below.

Hurry! These discounts will expire at the end of the month, so shop now!

Voila!

Never mind! Of course, just after I posted the above, the mailman rang my bell! Thanks, Bambino!

Any others in the winners circle not get their free samples yet? I used my coupon on 3/30 - it's 4/5 and still no sign... On their site, my order is still listed as 'processing,' but the shipping info page says samples usually take 2 - 3 busines days to arrive. Just curious if anyone else is having the same issue before I send them an email to check on it.
Guest Bambino Diapers

We try our best.... ;-)

Thistle, our main problem as a company is shipping. In an ideal world, shipping wouldn't be an issue and we could just osmosisize (is that a word?!) the product to you... But, instead, we have to rely on our lovely friends at the US Postal Service, who take forever to get a package from one end of the country to another (if they don't lose it somewhere midstream!) and UPS (who do quite the same as the USPS, but charge more for it). C'est la vie...

Glad you got the product, nonetheless, and if any of you other winners are wondering where it is, just hang on tight -- all samples ordered have been shipped, they just need a few days to make the trek to your addresses. :)

Thanks again all!

Bambino

Thanks for the quick reply and, as it turns out, a superior product. I totally understand that shipping times can be an issue (especially with USPS). I guess my confusion was with the 'processing' label on my order. I expected to see it change to 'shipped' once it left your hands, so I was concerned that there might be a problem with the order. Now that I know that 'processing' is what it will say from order generation through delivery, I'll know what to expect.

Again, thanks for the reply, the free sample and the great customer service. Review coming soon....

:thumbsup:

-Thistle

We try our best.... ;-)

Thistle, our main problem as a company is shipping. In an ideal world, shipping wouldn't be an issue and we could just osmosisize (is that a word?!) the product to you... But, instead, we have to rely on our lovely friends at the US Postal Service, who take forever to get a package from one end of the country to another (if they don't lose it somewhere midstream!) and UPS (who do quite the same as the USPS, but charge more for it). C'est la vie...

Glad you got the product, nonetheless, and if any of you other winners are wondering where it is, just hang on tight -- all samples ordered have been shipped, they just need a few days to make the trek to your addresses. :)

Thanks again all!

Bambino

Thanks for the info. I just checked mine since I did my coupon order last Thursday. It has been a week but I'm east of the Mississippi River so I assumed it would take a while. I just keep checking my mailbox.

Here my experience with Bambino: I placed my order for my prize sample pack on Thursday morning....and I received it, all the way from the SF Bay area, this afternoon. Barely two days in transit from San Francisco to Rhode Island.

A job well done by the crew at Bambino. Thank you for the seriously babyish samples! I'll be saving at least one of them (that is if I don't order some more before I go) for the December trip to the adults-only resort in the Caribbean, which I wrote about in my entry into this contest. I'll let you know how that goes!