LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lets talk ab out our fantasies, spanking, bondage, kidnapped, lite torture in diapers orshorts or wetsuits, whatever.

deacon

On 7/13/2019 at 2:44 PM, deacon said:

I have had a lot of fantasies and I bet so have you, lets have fun with this and it can also be true for we will never know.  GO

I Totally agree

14 hours ago, Catheterslave said:

I dream of being kidnap and kept as a bondages slave to serve my MASTER/MISTRESS
Now that sounds like a lot of fun, can you elaborate on how would serve your master or mistress.  I am interested in details and what wouold be done to you, I really like this. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have humiliation fantasies. I love the idea of being caught in nappies and babyish ones at that. Being discovered as a bedwetter with a crinkly plastic sheet on my bed and ridiculed. I actually have been caught by my cleaner on more than one occasion, hand more than one cleaner) that fuelled my fantasy that I relive over and over. I also have nanny/little boy fantasy with lots of dressing up, all boy though.

1 hour ago, Greybird said:

I have humiliation fantasies. I love the idea of being caught in nappies and babyish ones at that. Being discovered as a bedwetter with a crinkly plastic sheet on my bed and ridiculed. I actually have been caught by my cleaner on more than one occasion, hand more than one cleaner) that fuelled my fantasy that I relive over and over. I also have nanny/little boy fantasy with lots of dressing up, all boy though.

That sounds like a lot of fun. I like the thought of being humilitated by being diapered and locking rubber pants and in a sexy maids short skirt uniform and serving a small dinner party of couples.  I get goose bumps just thinking about it. Do continue your fantasy and expand on it and enjoy.  A great comment and thanks for sharing. 

I mean, to be fair, the average man doesn't want a dominate/sadistic woman either lol 
in ABDL people's eyes I'm 'awesome' 
but I'm just as weird to vanilla folks so :P 

Hmmm oh I would like a slightly dominate and sadistic woman! Hehe
  • 2 months later...

I dream of being triple diapered with my arse full of bananas and oatmeal, my bladder filled with a gallon of orange juice, dressed as a Girl Guide, gagged with a Girl Guide necker, blindfolded and hog-tied in a remote barn with little hope of rescue.

2 hours ago, dl68 said:

I dream of being triple diapered with my arse full of bananas and oatmeal, my bladder filled with a gallon of orange juice, dressed as a Girl Guide, gagged with a Girl Guide necker, blindfolded and hog-tied in a remote barn with little hope of rescue.

That's how I feel at tax time.

12 minutes ago, BabyJune said:

That's how I feel at tax time.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   This sounds like a real good time. I would include a thigh spreader bar and ankle spreader bar to spread you wide open.  I really like this idea.  

2 hours ago, Catheterslave said:

I love bondages to be taken advantage of for your pleasures

I also love bondage and it can be fun in diapers and locking plastic / rubber pants. I do a lot of self bondage and it is a lot of fun

2 hours ago, Catheterslave said:

I love bondages to be taken advantage of for your pleasures

I also love bondage and it can be fun in diapers and locking plastic / rubber pants. I do a lot of self bondage and it is a lot of fun

On 8/3/2019 at 8:43 AM, deacon said:

They would tie me down where my body parts would be easy to get to. Cleaning me out with large amount of enemas. Hooking up to a Foley catheter and a bed side drain bag. The drain bed side bag would be use to keep me from ping all over. The bag could be held over me in bondages to all gravity to fill my bladder causing strong bladder spasms trying to push urine back in to the collection bag. Allowing gravity to take over again and again none stop. My butthole would be there to do what ever you wish to do. Stretching deep penetration toy abuse fisting etc.  

WOW, Just gitting out of bed and reading this makes me real hard and wearing a full cloth diaper with locking rubber pants and running short shorts totally turns me on. I can barely type and am missing keys. Sounds like you are open to a little bondage like maybe thigh and ankle spreaders to open you up for more fun play.  Thanks for this for it is so exciting, what a wonderful way  to wake up,  please send more

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 9:31 PM, Catheterslave said:

I dream of being kidnap and kept as a bondages slave to serve my MASTER/MISTRESS

Yes, how exciting and just think of all the things they could do to you in a diaper and locking  rubber pants maybe with thigh spreader bars and ankle spreaders and hand cuffs, wow, I get excited just think about this. The fun would never end

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 10:02 PM, Rachael-Little said:

This one is one that always would excite me. I’m dressed in a short yellow sissy dress, thickly diapered and then I’m fed a bottle with a laxative. I’m strapped into a high chair and my mistress mommy brings in her friends to see me take pictures and laugh and then mistress tells me to show them what a good baby I am and mess my diaper in front of them then as I’m making my mess she then tells her friends how much I truly love my diapers by rubbing my diaper till I’m having an incredible  orgasm   All the while telling what good girl I am for her 

Wow, I am excited to the point of having a climax.  Love it   thanks

I think I have a bit of a daddy-streak in me and my fantasy is definitely a bit more vanilla than these others. I want to meet a woman in 20s/30s who is small/petite enough to fit baby diapers and goodnites. I'd put her in a pampers baby dry 6 or cruisers size 7, with a goodnite over it, and sit her on the couch to play games or watch TV, and tell her she's not allowed to get off the couch under any circumstances. Then I'd bring her iced tea after iced tea, with the occasional beer, and snacks of course, and I'd force her to drink them all til the diapers were overflowing with pee, totally drenched, her sitting in a puddle basically. Then I'd take her in back and we would bang, then I'd change her, use baby wipes, use powder and oil, put her in a fresh diaper. Then I'd masturbate with her used diapers.

That, or like another guy said, just train my wife to be completely reliant on diapers when at home. No using the toilet ever.

• Like 1

I am waiting for one of my fantasies to come truie, we all have a bunch of lthem. Before bedtime I took a strong laxative in two pills and diapered with a very thick nite time diapered doubled pinned very tight and locking rubber pants and just got up a few minutes ago and am waiting for the results as I type.  I am hopping for a good heavy turn out  lol  .

I love the idea of being set up with friends over for a long weekend. Starting with a friend spilling water down the front of my pants and my (fantasy) Domme/girlfriend not quite believing it wasn't an accident and putting my in cloth training pants just in case. Needless to say, I mouth off later and get spanked in front of everyone and then they all know I got put in trainers for the next 24 hours and the consequences of another accident, namely pullups for 48 hours or if I have an accident after that, diapers for 72. After that it's a unspoken goal amongst them to at least get me back into pullups, knowing the rules that would be there of anyone being allowed to make me show them to check I hadn't had an accident and having to be asked to be taken to the toilet. There's a lot of humiliation and teasing, and all the more because a check to make sure it's dry inside reveals how much I'm dripping over it all.