LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lets talk ab out our fantasies, spanking, bondage, kidnapped, lite torture in diapers orshorts or wetsuits, whatever.

deacon

This one is one that always would excite me. I’m dressed in a short yellow sissy dress, thickly diapered and then I’m fed a bottle with a laxative. I’m strapped into a high chair and my mistress mommy brings in her friends to see me take pictures and laugh and then mistress tells me to show them what a good baby I am and mess my diaper in front of them then as I’m making my mess she then tells her friends how much I truly love my diapers by rubbing my diaper till I’m having an incredible  orgasm   All the while telling what good girl I am for her 

• Like 1
This one is one that always would excite me. I’m dressed in a short yellow sissy dress, thickly diapered and then I’m fed a bottle with a laxative. I’m strapped into a high chair and my mistress mommy brings in her friends to see me take pictures and laugh and then mistress tells me to show them what a good baby I am and mess my diaper in front of them then as I’m making my mess she then tells her friends how much I truly love my diapers by rubbing my diaper till I’m having an incredible  orgasm   All the while telling what good girl I am for her 
Awesome

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

To tell you the truth I do not have those kind of fantasies.  Though I do fantasize about wearing diapers full time.that never leaves my brain.  And waking up in the morning with a wet diaper and possible messy one as well.  

I have way too many different fantasy's to even list.

But they all lead to the same outcome: females being mean, unfair and  having power over males.

The excitement is the build up of anger, then letting your mind convert (a coping mechanism) and redirect that build up of anger into a pleasure. The pleasure in the form of an explosion physical in nature (pooping your diaper), and the sensation (org...sum) which gets it's power from the emotional build up of anger.

When you poop your diaper, you are essentially putting yourself into a restraint that you can't escape from, you are putting yourself into a trapped state and at a disadvantage to someone, giving someone else elevation of higher authority over you. It is the emotion of not being in control that causes a build up of anger which your mind transforms into a pleasure that you feel at the tip of your penis. (This is actually a natural coping mechanism for some problem in your life past or present) The more you put yourself at a disadvantage the more powerful this tickling feeling of pleasure becomes. The explosion is the release of these emotions though pleasure.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, deacon said:

I have had a lot of fantasies and I bet so have you, lets have fun with this and it can also be true for we will never know.  GO

Ok it is my turn. I was kidnapped by two people. Shoved in a car and hand cuffed and a hiood was placed over my head and we drove to some location and went into a structure, remember I cannot see a thing. My pants were lowered to the floor to hold my feet together and one hand cuff was released and my arm was stretched upward and I heard the cuf latch and another hand cuff was attached to muy free hand and raised and latched to something over my head and there I stood stretched out upward. My panmts and shoes were removed and boots were placed on my feet, I learned they were knee high rubbber boots. each foot was moved outward and chained in place I was stretched out like a spread eagle position and naked. I was paddled for some time and then a but plug was inserated and it expanded inside so it could not come out. I was diapered with a diaper and rubber pants that locked  in the fromt and on each leg band.   More to come.  I was nchained but s\till could not see. My arms were put through something and slid over my head and down my body. A chain around my waist was locked in place and the hood removed.  I was led to a mirror and saw that I had on a maids outfit and knee hi rubber boots and led up stairs and checked myself out in a mirror. I was told I would be serving her friends for a brunch and was expected to do a good joy.  Clad in a diaper and locking rubbber pants and a wig and hi boots and a black pvc French maids out fit I did what I was told.  

7 hours ago, crawling-in-diapers said:

I have way too many different fantasy's to even list.

But they all lead to the same outcome: females being mean, unfair and  having power over males.

The excitement is the build up of anger, then letting your mind convert (a coping mechanism) and redirect that build up of anger into a pleasure. The pleasure in the form of an explosion physical in nature (pooping your diaper), and the sensation (org...sum) which gets it's power from the emotional build up of anger.

When you poop your diaper, you are essentially putting yourself into a restraint that you can't escape from, you are putting yourself into a trapped state and at a disadvantage to someone, giving someone else elevation of higher authority over you. It is the emotion of not being in control that causes a build up of anger which your mind transforms into a pleasure that you feel at the tip of your penis. (This is actually a natural coping mechanism for some problem in your life past or present) The more you put yourself at a disadvantage the more powerful this tickling feeling of pleasure becomes. The explosion is the release of these emotions though pleasure.

great comment   thanks

My fantasies revolve around retiring debt-free so that I can spend many years with my wife on a 24-7 basis. No more work travel, and the kids are done with college. Yeah...

• Like 1
4 hours ago, WetDad said:

My fantasies revolve around retiring debt-free so that I can spend many years with my wife on a 24-7 basis. No more work travel, and the kids are done with college. Yeah...

WOW, you just won the prize. One great comment, I think the best I heard.  Congratulations. 

• Like 1

My fantasy is to win 300 million or more dollars in the lottery.  I would buy and restore some classic cars, rebuild some classic buildings such as the old movie theater I went to when I was a kid, donate to other local historic restorations and see if I could give the money to have the Queen Mary's first class swimming pool and area totally restored for use by hotel guests.  That is such a great Art Deco pool area!   https://www.google.com/search?q=queen+maRY+POOL&tbm=isch&source=hp&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi7htb7pLnjAhWBB50JHbsTCj8QsAR6BAgGEAE&biw=2133&bih=1041   Of course, I could indulge in all the different adult premium diapers available as well!

4 hours ago, rusty pins said:

My fantasy is to win 300 million or more dollars in the lottery.  I would buy and restore some classic cars, rebuild some classic buildings such as the old movie theater I went to when I was a kid, donate to other local historic restorations and see if I could give the money to have the Queen Mary's first class swimming pool and area totally restored for use by hotel guests.  That is such a great Art Deco pool area!   https://www.google.com/search?q=queen+maRY+POOL&tbm=isch&source=hp&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi7htb7pLnjAhWBB50JHbsTCj8QsAR6BAgGEAE&biw=2133&bih=1041   Of course, I could indulge in all the different adult premium diapers available as well!

Thank you for a great comment for this fantasy and may it come true.   

The fantasy of my ABDL dreams would definitely be my wife finding a dominant boyfriend that would take charge of us both.  I imagine having my diaper changed in front of a real man and her lover spanking me when I misbehave.  I imagine being forced to hump my pink diaper at the foot of the bed while they snuggle and makeout or being given an enema and forced to stand in the corner as they make love, only being able to fill my diaper after her lover has filled her with his seed.  He would take over the marital bedroom while I slept on the floor on a matress with Disney Princess sheets or better yet a crib...

6 hours ago, Catheterslave said:

I’m a submissive bottom into bondages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not quite sure what that means

9 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

The fantasy of my ABDL dreams would definitely be my wife finding a dominant boyfriend that would take charge of us both.  I imagine having my diaper changed in front of a real man and her lover spanking me when I misbehave.  I imagine being forced to hump my pink diaper at the foot of the bed while they snuggle and makeout or being given an enema and forced to stand in the corner as the make love, only being able to fill my diaper after her lover has filled her with his seed.  He would take over the marital bedroom while I slept on the floor on a matress with Disney Princess sheets or better yet a crib...

SWOW  That is a real good fantasy thanks for telling us.  

30 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

The fantasy of my ABDL dreams would definitely be my wife finding a dominant boyfriend that would take charge of us both.  I imagine having my diaper changed in front of a real man and her lover spanking me when I misbehave.  I imagine being forced to hump my pink diaper at the foot of the bed while they snuggle and makeout or being given an enema and forced to stand in the corner as they make love, only being able to fill my diaper after her lover has filled her with his seed.  He would take over the marital bedroom while I slept on the floor on a matress with Disney Princess sheets or better yet a crib...

There is one of those blogs where there was a couple that had a relationship kinda like this the sissy in the relationship was being cuckhold and was diapered while the BF was there. They have since broken up according to the blogger .

Yes you’re would be interesting but I myself think I would just want my wife to baby me and dominate me and make it only for us 

2 hours ago, Rachael-Little said:

There is one of those blogs where there was a couple that had a relationship kinda like this the sissy in the relationship was being cuckhold and was diapered while the BF was there. They have since broken up according to the blogger .

Yes you’re would be interesting but I myself think I would just want my wife to baby me and dominate me and make it only for us 

That is what is awesome about being ABDL.  All of our desires and fantasies are so different but the padding between our legs bind us together.  For me I have absolutely no problems with my wife being with a real man.  Most women are not programmed to be as awesome as @mamabug and are turned off by their quote, unquote man in a diaper.  In my case I want to be a baby girl in the bedroom and fulltime under my clothes.  Is it fair for my wife to have to accept that about me but I do not accept that she needs a normal sexual relationship with a real man?  I cannot give her what she needs sexually anyway even if I was not a sissy and did not wear diapers as I am completely inadequate for her needs.  The tell tale sign of this is the only way I sexually please my wife is by breastfeeding....guess she was meant to be with an adult baby.

I want fetish every second, of every minute, of everyday.  I want to live a real life fantasy and do in some ways by wearing diapers permanently.  However, my wife is 10% fetish and will never entertain me being treated as her sissy baby full time.  

27 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

That is what is awesome about being ABDL.  All of our desires and fantasies are so different but the padding between our legs bind us together.  For me I have absolutely no problems with my wife being with a real man.  Most women are not programmed to be as awesome as @mamabug and are turned off by their quote, unquote man in a diaper.  In my case I want to be a baby girl in the bedroom and fulltime under my clothes.  Is it fair for my wife to have to accept that about me but I do not accept that she needs a normal sexual relationship with a real man?  I cannot give her what she needs sexually anyway even if I was not a sissy and did not wear diapers as I am completely inadequate for her needs.  The tell tale sign of this is the only way I sexually please my wife is by breastfeeding....guess she was meant to be with an adult baby.

I want fetish every second, of every minute, of everyday.  I want to live a real life fantasy and do in some ways by wearing diapers permanently.  However, my wife is 10% fetish and will never entertain me being treated as her sissy baby full time.  

Mark I so understand this desire, for a time it was my fantasy and dream as well. My ex was very much not into me being an AB not to mention once I realized I was trans as well. Didn’t make for a good relationship as I tried my best to be a man for her but usually as long as she let me wear diapers and dresses once in a while.

Well it just grew old and and that I’m single it’s funny my desires have changed a bit, oh sure I still wear now and then and would love a complete nursery but I know it’s not practical and I will make the best of things and thank God that He has blessed me for more and know I have to just be me which is a gender fluid tgirl who wear diapers now and then 

I mean, to be fair, the average man doesn't want a dominate/sadistic woman either lol 

in ABDL people's eyes I'm 'awesome' 

but I'm just as weird to vanilla folks so :p 

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, mamabug said:

I mean, to be fair, the average man doesn't want a dominate/sadistic woman either lol 

but I'm just as weird to vanilla folks so ?

I feel your pain, I'm an odd duck even among the fine folks here.  Some of us just gotta walk to the beat of our own drum.

2 hours ago, mamabug said:

but I'm just as weird to vanilla folks so ?

I thought every man dreamed of being a woman's bitch?  Even in my relationship if I am to be brutally honest neither my wife or I are happy with our bedroom situation.  She cannot be what I want her to be and I most certainly cannot be what she needs me to be.  In most scenarios this is a recipe for disaster but we have collectively found a way to make it all work.

There are many that believe if your significant other cannot accept you in diapers than your relationship is doomed but that is definitely not always the case.  Feelings can and almost always do change over time.  For me though, I know one thing that will never change...and that is my desire to be a diapered sissy.

I'm stuck in an airplane sitting in the middle seat next to two judgmental women. I've got diapers on, and I need to go to the bathroom, but there is a long line, so I wait in my seat. Soon I really have to go, but there is still a line, so I try my best to hold it in. Half an hour later I lose control, I feel the warm stream running down the front of my pants, and I feel a large load filling up my butt crack. I'm embarrassed, and the two judgmental women look at me in disgust. They know what I did because they can smell it. The line is fine and I get up to change myself. I walk down the aisle looking down in shame as everyone on the plane gives me a harsh, judgmental glare. I bump into Gael Bernal on accident, and I look up to see him, and he whispers in my ear "Looks like someone needs a change." He grabs my hand and leads me to the bathroom. The next part of the fantasy is different for me each time, but the stuff I already told you is the same. That's my fantasy.

2 hours ago, Yoyobub said:

I'm stuck in an airplane sitting in the middle seat next to two judgmental women. I've got diapers on, and I need to go to the bathroom, but there is a long line, so I wait in my seat. Soon I really have to go, but there is still a line, so I try my best to hold it in. Half an hour later I lose control, I feel the warm stream running down the front of my pants, and I feel a large load filling up my butt crack. I'm embarrassed, and the two judgmental women look at me in disgust. They know what I did because they can smell it. The line is fine and I get up to change myself. I walk down the aisle looking down in shame as everyone on the plane gives me a harsh, judgmental glare. I bump into Gael Bernal on accident, and I look up to see him, and he whispers in my ear "Looks like someone needs a change." He grabs my hand and leads me to the bathroom. The next part of the fantasy is different for me each time, but the stuff I already told you is the same. That's my fantasy.

sounds like a nice fantasy and I hope you enjoy it again, Thanks for the great comment

Well, I guess I'm a vanilla kind of guy (at least among this bunch, haha) because my #1 or #2 fantasy would be to meet [another] sweet, pale, thin girl who likes wearing goodnites and pampers size 7s, messing them up real good, and have me clean her up...and some fun somewhere in between all of that.

No BDSM for me, not unless I'm on the giving end. I hate the idea of being dominated; turns me right off. When I was sixteen, a kinky girl bit my nipple so hard it left a bruise for almost a month; I don't think I had sex again for the whole time it was healing, haha! I did have some fun spanking a girl once, but she practically had to beg me to do it.

I've always thought of sex as being this nice, happy occassion - not being mean to eachother and inflicting pain, lol. I guess my mind's a little more open these days though. As long as everyone's happy and safe, I say anything goes!