LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is this a sign of Fecal Incontinence

Im not sure but lately ive seen streaks in the back of my underwear is it because i dont wipe enough or is my my medication causes constipation and diarrhea making me lose bowel control? I hope not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its probly just you dont wipe enough. I got the same issue with that so...relateble. If one of the side effects is loose bowels then it may be also the meds.

Tell you the truth, I think you answered your own question.

I had that issue and it was constipation.

A glance at the TP should tell you immediately whether you're wiping well enough.

A sign of Fecal Incontinence is when you feel like you are farting but you have more then just air in your underpants.  I am not fecal incon though I do wake up in the middle of the night or the next morning with a messy butt.  Most nights I am just wearing my regular underpants.  Tighty whiteys and wake up with a messy butt.  Usually when I am wearing a diaper I do not have that issue over night.

Plus during the day I can be eating something and within 10 or so min maybe 15 min I will need to use the bathroom for #2 if I do not stay where I am like at a restaurant and go to the bathroom within a certain time frame I might mess myself.  That is a sign I am losing control of my #2 

A sign of Fecal Incontinence is when you feel like you are farting but you have more then just air in your underpants.  I am not fecal incon though I do wake up in the middle of the night or the next morning with a messy butt.  Most nights I am just wearing my regular underpants.  Tighty whiteys and wake up with a messy butt.  Usually when I am wearing a diaper I do not have that issue over night.
Plus during the day I can be eating something and within 10 or so min maybe 15 min I will need to use the bathroom for #2 if I do not stay where I am like at a restaurant and go to the bathroom within a certain time frame I might mess myself.  That is a sign I am losing control of my #2 

I farted a couple times and more than just air

I had a horrible messy accident a few minutes ago

And after that i had to go poop again

Im not sure whats going on

3 hours ago, scif788 said:

Im not sure whats going on

It is possible you have IBS 

I have IBS and I know the signs.  Are you in diapers full time?  

No

No

I think i might have it no diagnosis though

If you are only seeing streaks it no solid or loose stool it could be you are not wiping enough or you are sweating more in the summer heat and that’s contributing to the issue.  if you are seeing a lot of streaks daily then it may be a sign of a bowel issue about to start a chat with your doctor wouldn’t hurt if you are concerned about it. 

As I lose control now, whenever I fart I release some poo and can't remember when I last changed a diaper without there being some streak marks on it