LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On 8/19/2019 at 10:15 AM, DiaperBoyy said:

Interesting way to take the story although I can't but think what Emma must be thinking as to where her little went off too? Great story either way well done! ?

Yeah, I might make a 10th chapter to tie up some loose ends, but that'll require me to get some inspiration. For now I think it's alright to leave it here. EDIT: I've decided I will be making at least 1 more chapter for this story to tie up some loose ends. For now this story will remain on hold.

On 8/19/2019 at 4:27 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

**Qweep Qweep**

• 5 weeks later...

For your first story, I have to say you are doing an awesome job writing it. There is some room for improvement in some areas but overall you are really doing fantastic. One area I think you could work on a little more is the flow of the story. It seems to jump a little from one event to the next. Just my opinion but if you added a little more to those transitions I think the story would read a bit smoother. I would really like to know what it is that is driving Emma to do what she is doing. I was very happy to give this a like and I am looking forward to reading more. 

2 hours ago, CDfm said:

For your first story, I have to say you are doing an awesome job writing it. There is some room for improvement in some areas but overall you are really doing fantastic. One area I think you could work on a little more is the flow of the story. It seems to jump a little from one event to the next. Just my opinion but if you added a little more to those transitions I think the story would read a bit smoother. I would really like to know what it is that is driving Emma to do what she is doing. I was very happy to give this a like and I am looking forward to reading more. 

Hello! very glad you enjoyed this story, at the moment it's on hold. I'll probably come back to it with a Redux of some point where I fix a lot of the flaws that I see in it and kinda overall clean it up a bit. I agree 100% with your critique and am trying my best to work on that in my other stories.

Speaking of which, if you like this story maybe you'd be interested in my other story Babied By The Sitter ~ A Kasarberang Story I spend a lot more time on each chapter before release to try and avoid the problems I had with this story.

Thank you very much for your comment and critique, I really appreciate it!

• 1 month later...