LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Forumla

Gennie

I've been offered an online Mommy, and have accepted (Thank you, Mommy!!!) Tonight, we tried babyfood, and I think salt and pepper added to that will make that something I can eat.

How about baby formula?

How many of you have drank Baby Formula, and still do? Can you make a suggestion as to which formula might be the easiest to drink without throwing up?

I'm in the US, so we have to have it here.

I'm open to suggestions from anyonw.

Gary

I really can't help you there Gary, just the thought of formula makes me want to throw up. Its from all the years of making bottles when I worked at the daycare, I think the smell turned me off then to the point where there is no way in hell I'll drink formula today lol

Congrats on finding a mommy :)

I've been offered an online Mommy, and have accepted (Thank you, Mommy!!!) Tonight, we tried babyfood, and I think salt and pepper added to that will make that something I can eat. How about baby formula?

How many of you have drank Baby Formula, and still do? Can you make a suggestion as to which formula might be the easiest to drink without throwing up? I'm in the US, so we have to have it here. I'm open to suggestions from anyonw.

Gary

I use Enfagrow Toddler and it comes in a Vanilla flavour. Thats way better than the non flavoured. I also mix half a bottle and top it off with 2%milk. Formula is very fattening so adult babies ought not drink it full strength that often. If you buy the can of powder, it makes 5.5 litres. Mixing in half 2% milk means i have 11 litres. Its available in Canada so likely is available in the USA.

IMG_0412.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I realize this thread has been quiet for about a month now, but I feel I have something beneficial and informational to it. So here goes.

When I was out shopping yesterday, I picked up my diapers as always, as well as some Gerber barley baby cereal as a healthier calm down treat and a nutrition boost for those days i don't eat much at all...then, I saw the baby formula. It reminded me of this thread, and of ricky's suggestion of what formula. It also reminded me of a horrible experience I had in drinking Enfamil when I was 10 years old, to see what it tasted like. I stared at the cans of formula for a while, trying to decide if i should buy some, and if so, what kind. I looked for the kind ricky uses, but to no avail. So, choices, choices choices. I finally decided on buying some.

The kind I purchased is Similac Advance 2 Toddler Formula. It says it's for toddlers, so I thought perhaps it'd be a little more palatable than the stuff for young babies. My review is this:

This doesn't smell very bad. When hot/warm, the taste is fine, different from that of regular milk, but drinkable. It'd probably taste better to an adult palate if you'd mix the formula with skim or 2% milk, but it is palatable alone, in my opinion.

Now the downsides: there's a not very nice aftertaste, even when warm...but that should be alleviated for the most part by mixing with milk, or even a flavored syrup. And also, a word of caution: It's nasty cold/room temperature. Vile. Never drink this cold.

Hope this helps someone.

~ moogle

While I was a student nurse in nursing school we sat down in class tried fromula and even mother's milk, just to see what a baby tastes. I wasn't to turned on by formula, but like Moogle said the toddler formula are almost palitable. Human milk by far tasted the beast, but then there is the problem of finding a supplier? Either way I congraduation on finding a mommy, we are still looking for one that would like an ab couple, have fun an keep us posted of your adventures :)

In fact, it appears that she's too busy for me, so I guess I've lost my online mommy. So, I guess I'm looking for another one. :( Such is life.

Gary

I've never found it that bad. I've used both regular and soy. It helps if it is either cold or warmed. Room temperature is a bit grody to me. I 've never been much of a milk drinker.

• 5 months later...

So ive decided to try this stuff. I figured why not, when my brother was little we did the lactose free similac. It never smelled bad but i never tried it. I tried regualar similac. GROSS! And I tried canned Infamil. GROSS!.....

I like the toddler drinks, dem has flavor! ^_^ And soy milk is nummy I love the chocolate soy milk! MMMMMMM *drools*

And yea i know this thread died a while ago...but that was my $0.02

heated soy milk I don't like the smell of it...makes me cringe. Vanilla soy milk is really yummy i used to have it in my cereal. But it gets really sweet and after a while just makes you gag. I tried formula when my brother was lil...he drank enfamil. I took one sip and gagged. I think I can't handle it cause I have really bad memories of always being spit up on.

well, if it doesn't make baby sick...

I don't remember what kind I tried...it was full strength from a can...it didn't taste great cold, but it was definitely more palatable warm - how real babies drink it.

Good luck with the formula. I'll stick to other stuff in my baba just cause of the cost..

And yea i know this thread died a while ago...but that was my $0.02

It's ok pax. Better than starting a new thread. It also reminded me to repost a reply I had put in that was lost during the server jump.

I was away for work. I was on phone with mommie. We were talking about what to have for breakfast. She jokingly said all babies get is a bottle of formula. I thought to myself "why not". So I googooed ( :rolleyes: googled) the nearest Babies R Us. Went and bought a set of bottles and a bottle of "ready to go" enfamil. I found during my years as a bottlle feeder to my kids that this was the easiest to stomach.( I also knew to add a little sugar). Anyway, when I got back to my room for the night I got myself ready for bed fixed up my "baba" and went to town. (look I even have a picture)

HPIM0339p.jpg

The only side affect was for the next 3 days I could smell the formula in my pee :P

I tried similac.... :mellow: i even tried it with vanilla soy milk :o Then again i did make it cold....i dunno...it smells like fish so I think ill just stick to my regular milk ;) i love love love milk...mmmmmm ^_^

I never been fed formula when i'm playin' ab, I always dwink milkys! I like regular milky, and I never have had a bottle of formula. lemme know if there's any way I can get formula cheap. cause i wanna try. I just fixed myself a baba of milky! and i just cooled it down wif water, and i hope it's ok

• 4 weeks later...

maybe formula with nesquik will taste better? :P just a thought don't mind me! ^_^

lol nesquik i used to drink banana nesquik ( which was odd because i never liked bananas then, just anything banana flavour) every morning till i was like 16. Still have it now and again .

While the only baby foods I can stand are the fruits and cereals, I have never disliked the taste of formula. But I have always warned my babas, so I don't know it would be cold. By far the best milk for babies I ever had came straight from the breast. I loved the taste, as well as the source.