LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Portal in the Basement (Updated to Chapter 17, Finale!)

So this is my first story. I've sunk quite a bit of time into this. I'm an engineer who's used to writing technical research papers, not fiction, so this is also uncharted territory for me. I am also dyslexic so please forgive my spelling errors and the times where spellcheck leads to the wrong word getting placed in a sentence. I'm sort of going to do my own thing with the diaper dimension drawing on lots of the stories that I've read on this site, so this will be Tomás' variation on the diaper dimension. I hope you guys enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Chapter 1

Jack was beginning to doze off halfway through his Modern Physics Lecture. He pinched himself to say awake and took another swig of coffee. For what seemed like the hundredth time he thought, “Why did I sign up for a class that meets on Friday afternoons?” Granted, he liked Modern Physics a lot because the class was interesting, challenging, and his professor was a fantastic lecturer. It was just that that Friday afternoon all he could think about was taking a nap, so he’d be able to party till 2 a.m. with his friends. Yet as his professor was explaining how Albert Einstein determined that the 4th dimension was time Jack found himself about to fall asleep in one of his favorite classes.

Five minutes later he was jolted awake by a kick from his desk mate as his professor was asking the class to solve an equation that proves Einstein’s theory of gravity. Jack fumbled through the differential equation with his desk mate and he was thankful that his partner was able to solve it without out him doing too much math. Jack rubbed his eyes and took a large gulp of coffee. He was determined to focus for the last 15 minutes of lecture. “I can do this,” He thought to himself.

His professor then said, “There are many theories on the interplay between gravity, time, and dimensions. Dimensions are simply a term that describes the ordering of mass and energy, but this is often confused in popular cutler with alternative realities. Traveling to a different dimension is just about impossible, but moving between alternate realities is a much simpler matter.”

That got Jack’s attention. Could he get himself into an alternate reality where his family was rich, he had a smoking hot girlfriend, or he didn’t have to take exams at the end of the semester?

His professor continued saying, “The thing that makes moving between alternate realities simple is that if you assume that we are living in a multiverse then there are an infinite number of other universes within the 4th dimension that share our same laws of physics. This means that getting to different universe within our dimension would only require puncturing a small hole in the ‘bubble’ that surrounds our universe and stepping through. Scientists, including myself, believe that this is possible with non-normal vacuums which are created via certain nuclear reactions in the lab. The forces exerted outward by these vacuums have been measured and well documented. However, no successful portal has ever been created nor will it probably ever be unless humans become an interstellar super-civilization. And with that I’ll end lecture today a few minutes early. Be sure to complete the general relativity reading before class on Monday and enjoy your weekend.”

Jack was shocked at what he’d just heard and immediately got in line to talk to Professor Isabella about what she’d just said.

When he got to the front of the line he said, “What kinds of nuclear reactions generate non-normal vacuums and can these vacuums be influenced by magnetic fields in any way?”

“Most of them actually occur when a high-energy particle field interacts with nuclear waste. Based on Einstein’s theories, such a vacuum could be influenced a manipulated by a magnetic field. Saying it right now it makes traveling to a parallel universe seem quite trivial, but if that was the case then someone would have done it by now. Furthermore, if you were to open up a portal it would more likely than not dump you into the middle of nowhere in space, than it would onto an alternate Earth.” She replied.

“Hypothetically speaking, if you were to open up a ‘portal’ to another universe within our dimension would anyone actually be able to tell you went anywhere, or would all the Jacks from every universe just step into the next universe and this new Jack would take my place without anyone noticing?” Jack responded.

“If you’re trying to find a geniuses version of yourself to come take your exams for you then you are probably out of luck. However, you do bring up an interesting point about other universes. It’s often popularized that if you opened up a portal you would end up on an Earth with a different society. However, as I’ve already mentioned, it’s more likely that you would be tossed in the vacuum of space somewhere or end up in a universe where Earth was either an overheated hellhole like Venus or a cold barren wasteland like Mars. There is also the possibility that you would end up on a hospitable Earth, but a non-primate species was the first to achieve self-awareness and took on the role that humans have hear.” Professor Isabella replied.

“Thank you, and have a nice weekend.”

“You too and don’t start messing around with nuclear waste thinking you can escape my final exam by moving to another universe. I bet you that in the same universe where Jack the 20-year-old college sophomore genius lives is the same universe where the mean Nobel Prize winning Professor Isabella lives.”

They both laughed and went their separate ways. As Jack walked out of the physics building and headed back towards his dorm room, he decided to take a look at the room in the basement of the nuclear engineering building where all the unfinished capstone projects are kept just to see what he could find, holding onto the hope that he could engineer his way out of his mundane existence. He also was thinking that he could find some inspiration for beginning to plan his capstone project that he’d do his senior year.

Granted, Jack knew he didn’t have it bad. His family had always had enough money to keep food on the table, a roof over everyone’s head, cover medical expenses, and take a short modest vacation each summer. However, at one of the top 25 engineering universities in the country, Jack had always felt out of place. His clothes where all hand-me-downs from his older brother or cousins, or they came from thrift shops, not designer boutiques. His family would go on vacation to a cheap beach house in the Outer Banks that was what the relators referred to as “oceanside”, not “oceanfront.” They would cook in the whole week and his older brother and parents always had a good time, but it seemed like everyone at his university was vacationing at 5 star all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean, Greek Isles, and Barcelona. Jack just felt out of his league. It seemed like he couldn’t connect with his classmates because they didn’t understand what it was like to need to work 10 hours a week to cover his expenses that his scholarships didn’t. Most of them had seldom wanted anything they couldn’t have, but Jack always wanted things he couldn’t have, but that was just a fact of life. His dad—who had put himself through technical school and worked as a welder—always told him that if you work hard you will achieve your goals.

However, Rahul was different. His parents’ weren’t immigrants like Jack’s, but he was always able to empathize with him about being an outsider. He wasn’t sure how, but Rahul had an uncanny number of shared experiences with Jack, and yet the two couldn’t have come from more different backgrounds. Rahul’s mother was an electrical engineer CTO of a leading transistor and integrated circuit manufacture, and his father had raised him as a stay-at-home dad. And yet, Rahul had always seemed slightly detached from everyone and Jack could tell that there was something he was holding back. Ever since Jack had met Rahul at an engineering student council wine and cheese social hour he’d had a crush on him. Jack thought the feelings went both ways, but he was always hesitant to ask Rahul out. For one thing, Rahul’s family intimidated Jack and even thought they were both sophomore engineering students, Rahul was studying Materials Science and Engineering, not Nuclear Engineering, so Jack always worried that they wouldn’t have anything in common. Jack’s friends always told him that Rahul was into him and that he was just making excuses to not ask him out.

Regardless, Jack had a plan. He was going to get his degree in nuclear engineering, get his Professional Engineering certification, and in 3 years be making 6 figures designing and maintaining nuclear power plants. He didn’t want having a boyfriend to distract him from his studies. Nerveless, as Jack walked towards the Nuclear Engineering building he couldn’t help, but think of Rahul and how he was going to be at the party he was going to that night.

Chapter 2

Once in the basement he walked into the room full of unfinished projects to find dozens of interested devices sitting around in various states of completion. Most had what looked like miles of wires sticking out of them at odd angles and “Caution Radioactive” labels plastered on their sides. Jack walked down the hall to Professor Brown’s office to ask him about the various unfinished projects in the room. Jack knocked on the door to his office and Professor Brown responded with a, “Come in!”

Jack opened the door and stepped into his office which was full of every possible book imaginable on nuclear engineering. Jack started saying, “I was wondering if you could take a couple of minutes and explain what the different unfinished capstone projects in the room down the hall are?”

“Sure! I always love showing them off. It’s a real shame how many seniors lose motivation at the end of the semester and just submit their thesis without a working prototype. I hope that your capstone group WILL actually finish your prototype when you are a senior.” Professor Brown replied.

Jack had met Professor Brown in his intro to nuclear physics course he’d taken last semester and he instantly liked him. He was always willing to take time out of his day to explain something to a student or just listen to them talk about their lives. He was the best academic adviser that Jack could have ever hoped to have assigned to him. As they walked into the room Professor Brown started by saying, “All of the nuclear material has been removed from every one of these projects, so you don’t need to worry about getting radiation poisoning. Presuming nothing is plugged in feel free to touch whatever you want. I highly doubt any students are ever going to take the time to finish one of these things, so you can do whatever you want to any of these devices. I would dismantle them for parts, but I’d feel bad ruining all the hard work that people have put into these things and they are also a nice educational tool.”

Jack and Professor Brown then walked around the room and Jack listened to the dozens of stories that belonged to each device. Each one was the story of a different group of ambitious seniors who wanted to build something groundbreaking but either hit a technological barrier they couldn’t overcome or lost the motivation they needed to finish the project. After playing with the different projects and talking to Professor Brown for about an hour, Jack asked, “Hey what’s that device with the large steal ring in the corner?”

Professor Brown replied, “Oh that was an attempt at building a portal to a different universe. That capstone group did an awesome job on the prototype. A lot of very bright engineers and physicists worked on the project. All of them are now off at various universities holding professorships or CTO’s at large companies. Obviously, they never finished the prototype, but I wanted them to research something else altogether. I knew that this capstone group had something special and could have made a device that would convert nuclear waste into usable fuel or an ultra-sensitive particle detector. However, they really wanted to work on this project, so I let them go for it. Unfortunately, their paper was rejected from the American Journal of Nuclear Physics on the grounds of implausibility, so that was a big letdown for the group. However, their work was still published in several Undergraduate Research Journals and presented at about a dozen research conferences, so it’s not like they didn’t get any visibility or recognition for their work. Anyways, a half million dollars later, that’s what they built.”

Jack was surprised at how simple the device was. It had a vertically-oriented metal ring that was five feet in diameter with the bottom of it suspended about a foot off the ground. The ring was surrounded in wiring, “Electromagnets” Professor Brown explained. The wires ran into a circuit board that was hooked up with a heavy steal box with a lid that sat on the floor and a computer that rested on the table.

Professor Brown explained, “The steal box held nuclear waste that was excited by a particle field. That reaction generated a non-normal vacuum and the electromagnets in the ring would open up the portal to another universe. The computer was simply used to control the device. Even though the thing never worked they did have a computer science student named Sophia build them an awesome interactive user interface.” After glancing at is watch, Professor Brown said, “Oh shit! I’m running late to my 4 p.m. department meeting. Sorry, but I have to go, I enjoyed talking to you.”

“Thank you so much for taking the time to talk to me,” Jack shouted as Professor Brown ran out of the room.

Jack knew that Professor Brown had left his office unlocked because he was in a hurry, so he walked inside and began to search through draws till he found what he was looking for, the key to the nuclear waste storage room. Jack also decided to grab the portal capstone group’s never-published paper off Professor Brown’s bookshelf. He figured it would have some useful information in it and it would give him an excuse if anyone asked him why he’d gone into Professor Brown’s office.

He walked to the end of the hall and hesitated for a second outside the nuclear waste storage room. He felt guilty knowing that he’d taken advantage of Professor Brown’s kindness and used it to get something he wasn’t supposed to have. In addition, he knew that stealing nuclear waste was a serious crime and could land him in jail and get him kicked out of school. Ending up in jail would be bad, but for Jack it would be worse to get kicked out of school because he knew that this degree was his chance to get a solid job and climb the social ladder. He knew he was laying a lot down on the line for a failed science experiment. On top of this, he wondered if Professor Brown would help him fire up the portal if he just asked. He sighed and unlocked the door to the nuclear waste storage room.

Once inside he glanced through the paper he was holding in his left hand and found what he was looking for in the abstract, “Our device generated the non-normal vacuum with 1 year old uranium nuclear waste.” He put on thermal gloves, walked down the rows of shelves and pulled one lead container of year old uranium nuclear waste off the shelf. Jack then walked out of the room, locking the door behind him. His first order of business was to get the nuclear waste into the portal as quickly as possible, so he went into the lab with the portal and opened the metal box. He realized that this device was designed with safety in mind, so he could just set the lead container with the top still on into the proper slot in the box and the machine would handle the rest for him. Jack then put the key to the nuclear waste storage room back into Professor Brown’s office.

He sat down at the table and booted up the computer linked to the portal. On the computer’s home scene Jack saw a circular icon labeled “run portal.jar” he clicked on it and a well-designed program popped up on the screen. It had clear labels and instructions for the user on how to operate the portal. Jack found this odd. In addition, there was a tab on the sidebar that said “go to” followed by this list.

-        Paradise

-        Future

-        Past

-        Marxism

-        Fallout

-        Babyland

As Jack looked through the list of names he was taken aback by some of them. Why would an unfinished project have such good instructions and labeled universes with clear entrance and exit coordinates? Also what was up with the name Babyland? Jack guessed that in Past there was less technology, in Marxisum the U.S.S.R won the Cold War, but he couldn’t think of what Fallout and Babyland possibly were. Was fallout a universe that was like the video game? Was Babytown a universe where babies were somehow in charge, or where babies held the highest possible social status? Regardless, so far as he could tell everything was working as planned. He quickly skimmed the instructions and realized that all he had to do was select a universe and the portal should open up. Jack clicked on the “go to” tab and selected “paradise.”

Immediately the portal sprang to life with a loud squeak and the computer scene read “system processing request.” The noise then died down to a low electric hum and the computer screen said “Portal Ready and Fully Operational, Estimated Travel Time: 1.500002 seconds.” Jack was so excited that this might actually work. He sent a text to Rahul to see if he wanted to check out this portal with him, but Jack got up from the computer and stepped through the metal ring and didn’t wait for a response.

Chapter 3

In his Modern Physics class Jack had learned about wormholes or an Einstein-Rosen Bridge, but no one had ever discovered one before, so they were just mathematical models and theoretical descriptions of being able to see all of space-time warp before your eyes. What jack expected to happen was nothing, but his next best guess would have been traveling through a Hollywood-style EDM light display tunnel. However, as Jack put his right foot into the portal, he looked down to see an inward curving floor that was the same hue of concrete as the floor beneath his other foot. As Jack’s foot slipped below that ring it touched nothing and his skin felt cold as something seemed to be sucking him inward. Jack thought he had pretty good balance but he suddenly lost his balance and got sucked into the portal.

Jack was inside the portal for 1.5 very memorable seconds. His whole body was cold and he felt like he was floating and being crushed at the exact same time. The crushing sensation was worse initially, but seamed to get better as he fell deeper into the portal. Jack felt trapped inside a sphere with grey concrete on in front and behind him with a ring of crimson black where the portal ring would be. He had no control over where he was going and his whole body was floating in this crushing void. His body was both very heavy and very light at the same time. Even though Jack felt like he’d fallen into the portal, his body seemed to have lost all of its inertia because he wasn’t tumbling like if he’d lost his balance.

As Jack fell forward and neared the far grey wall, the crushing sensation intensified again. There was a blast of coldness that was followed by warmth as Jack touched solid ground again.

Chapter 4

The cold was gone and Jack was in a room again with gravity where things actually seemed to obey the laws of physics. Jack looked around and realized that he was in a basement room that was the exact same size facing a cinder block wall just like the one in the lab and when he turned around the portal ring was still behind him. However, there was no portal and the portal was just a crimson black ring with what looked like a concave grey concrete floor inside. Upon closer examination of the room around him, Jack realized that he was in a different place. The basement room still had a bunch of unfinished projects, but they were nothing scientific. There was a broken crib in one corner, an unfinished floor piano in another, and a half-built rocking horse to Jack’s right. Jack realized that the portal had worked and he was in the place the computer called paradise. “This must be some sort of storage room for old children’s furniture,” Jack thought. His first order of business now was getting out of this basement and finding a beach party. Jack figured that in a place the capstone group had called paradise a beach party would be very easy to find. He hoped that Rahul was going to show up and they could go to a beach party together, but he figured that Rahul was smart enough that he could just meet him at a beach party.

As he exited the room and walked down the hallway towards the exit sign and the stairwell he noticed that the room where the radioactive waste was stored back at his collage had a sign on the door that read, “Diaper Disposal Room.” I guess this is a daycare center of some sort and not a university in this universe, thought Jack. Jack also realized that everything was larger here. The doorways were the size of warehouse loading dock doors, the hallway was wider, the ceiling was higher, and what looked like a riding vacuum cleaner in the in the hallway was the size of a Zamboni. When he reached the end of the hall he had to reach his arm all the way up to grab the door handle and opened the door to the stairwell. As he began to climb to where the ground floor was in the nuclear engineering building back on his campus. As he climbed the steps he noticed that he felt a bit lighter than usual. I guess there’s a little less gravity here, Jack thought. The lighter gravity came in handy because the steps were about twice as high as he was used to and he wasn’t sure he would have made it up them on Earth. Well that should make the waves that much larger and surfing much more fun. When he reached the ground floor, he jumped up to open the door. As he stepped out into the main hallway of the building. There was no one in the massive hallway except for a very large, middle-aged woman who must have been 12 feet tall. As Jack turned to exit the building the woman shouted at him, “Now where do you think you’re running off to little boy?”

Jack froze in place confused and then he saw the woman purposely walking down the hallway toward him. Jack thought about running out of the building right then, but then thought better of it thinking that this woman is mistaking him for someone else. By the time Jack had decided not to run the woman was standing right in front of him she said to him in a stern voice, “Now you are in a lot of trouble little boy. You are not in nap time right now, you were caught trying to leave daycare early, and you are not wearing proper clothing. You know, you should be thanking me because if you’d left this building right now the cops would have caught you and charged you with indecent exposure. Also your big would get in big trouble and we don’t want that.”

Jack was very confused. He was wearing jeans and a hoodie; he wasn’t naked. How could he be arrested for indecent exposure? Also, how was this place paradise? Was this some kind of sick joke that the capstone group or Professor Brown were playing on him? The questions kept on racing through Jack’s head as the woman grabbed him firmly by the hand and lead him down the hall. As this was happening Jack realized that the coffee he drank during his modern physics class was catching up with him and he needed to go to the bathroom really badly.

He turned to the woman and said, “Um, like where is the bathroom here? I’ve gotta pee pretty badly.”

The woman laughed and playfully said, “It’s right here you silly little boy.” She then patted his bottom, but she was taken aback when she didn’t feel the padding of a diaper. “I guess I’ll have to get you in a diaper right away then. I can’t believe that you’re not padded right now! You either managed to take off your diaper or your big is going to be in trouble for failing to properly diaper you.”

“A diaper! I’m a fucking 20 year old college student studying nuclear engineering. I know how and when to pee and shit in the toilet! And I neither have nor need a big, whatever the hell that is, I care for myself thank you very much.” Jack yelled at the woman.

“I don’t know or care who raised you or where they came from, but here at this daycare if you’re not a licensed caregiver, a parent, or a big, then you wear a diaper. Also it’s illegal for any little to wear any type of underwear that’s not a pull-up or diaper.” She replied sternly. “Also, you are going to want to check that mouth of yours or you’ll be in big trouble. Little boys don’t talk to bigs like that and don’t think you are going to get away without being punished for your behavior. You should know by now that you need to refer to me as ‘Mommy Sara’, or just ‘Mommy’. Understood?”

Jack wasn’t ready to give in, so he started kicking, screaming, and swearing like he’d never done in his entire life. Mommy Sara was unshaken amidst this tantrum and even though Jack was pretty strong and worked out 4 times-a-week, she grabbed him and pinned him on his back on the ground with ease. This fight was happening outside a nursery where everyone inside was waking up in the middle of nap time because of the commotion in the hallway. A crowed began to gather at the window and everyone inside watched as Jack was pinned to the ground. Mommy Sara then yanked down Jack’s pants and underwear and spanked him hard on the butt. Jack was stunned when the first blow came down. He’d never been spanked before and the first blow stung both physically and emotionally. Before Jack had time to process what had just happened another blow came on the opposite side of his butt. Then another came back to the spot where the first blow landed. One after another the spanks kept coming. Jack realized that there was no numbing sensation, but it was just one painful slap after another. Jack’s butt began to feel hot as the spanking wore on. However, worse than the physical pain was the embarrassment of the situation. He was an adult that was pinned on the floor by a giant and receiving a punishment fit for a toddler for actions that weren’t even a crime. After about a minute, Jack had stopped trying to count the blows that he was receiving and gave up on trying to hold the pain inside. Despite not wanting to give this giant woman the satisfaction of him crying, Jack had no other way to release his emotions and express the pain he was feeling. Jack let one tear roll down his cheek that was followed by a waterfall of tears and soft whimpers. He could barely believe he was crying, but it somehow made the pain and embarrassment more bearable. After beginning to cry Jack realized that there was no point delaying the inevitable and holding anything in, so as yet another hard smack landed on his butt Jack began to pee. The pee gushed out onto the floor and Jack soon found himself lying in a puddle of his own pee.

“Well it looks like this naughty little boy definitely needs to wear diapers as he clearly can’t control himself like all littles.” Mommy Sara remarked out load.

The spanking only lasted two minutes, but by the time she was done with him Jack was crying out loud, had peed his pants, and his bottom was red hot and sore. Jack was so embarrassed by the whole situation and eager to get out of the puddle of his pee he’d been laying in that he was willing to comply with this crazy giant’s demands. Mommy Sara then said to him in a stern voice, “That’s what happens to little boys who throw temper tantrums, curse, disrespect adults, and aren’t wearing proper clothing.”

Mommy Sara then carried Jack into the nursery and the through another door into a room with a bathtub. While she warmed up the bathwater, she stripped Jack naked and said in a gentle voice, “Now let’s get you all cleaned up. A nice bath will make my little baby feel better. Now what’s my baby’s name?”

Jack sniffled and replied, “Jack.”

“Ok, I’m gonna call you baby Jackie,” She said.

Jack didn’t like this new nickname, but he was relaxed by the warm bath and Mommy Sara’s soft touch nice, in sharp contrast to the hard spanking he’d received moments ago. Mommy Sara slowly lowered Jack into the bathtub that was the size of a large hot tub and set him down on the bench that was built into the wall of the tub. The warm water felt good on Jack’s sore bottom and Mommy Sara let Jack take a moment to just enjoy the water before she covered a washcloth in soap and began to slowly move the ultra-soft cloth over Jack’s chest. Jack couldn’t believe how soft the washcloth was. It was like having lamb’s fur rubbed on his chest that also removed the hot, sticky pee from his body. As she worked her way down Jack’s front side, she slowed down and took extra care to make sure that Jack’s crotch area was clean. Jack just leaned back and took in the sensations as Mommy Sara softly put her hands under Jack’s butt and lifted up his body slightly under the water so she could better clean his penis. Jack was almost ready to sleep in the tub, but he opened his eyes in orgasmic shock as Mommy Sara moved cleaned his penis with the warm, wet, and ultra-soft cloth.

“Well it looks like someone is a little excited right now. Little boys do sometimes get that way during baths.” Mommy Sara said in a smooth silky voice as she put more soap on the washcloth and cleaned the cum off of Jack’s penis.

Because of the circumstances of the situation, Jack didn’t want to admit it, but he’d just had one of the best orgasms of his life while being bathed by a giant woman who was talking to him like he was three. Jack was only slightly curious about BDSM and kink, and he’d never actually done anything about it besides watching a couple of BDSM porn videos he’d found online, but he couldn’t deny how nice it was to be held and cared for by the same person who’d just given him a spanking. The warm water, the touch of Mommy Sara, and the washcloth felt good on Jack’s body, and the soap smelled like sweet lavender. The whole experience just caused so many good physical sensations while at the same time washing away not only the sweat, dirt, grime, urine, and filth from his body, but also the emotional pain of the shame and embarrassment from earlier. Somehow Jack knew that he was going to be safe with Mommy Sara and he trusted her despite the fact that she’d been spanking him earlier. Or maybe he trusted her because she’d spanked him and then made him feel loved and cared for.

Mommy Sara then set Jack back down on the bench in the tub and preceded to wash Jack’s back, legs, and feet before pouring a pitcher of warm water over Jack’s head. Mommy Sara than rung out the washcloth and put some shampoo on her hands. She then slowly began to shampoo Jack’s hair, slowly messaging his scalp. Jack closed his eyes and took in the moment, savoring the feeling of Mommy Sara’s hands massaging his scalp. As her hands worked the shampoo through his hair he felt the stress that he’d been holding onto through the semester leave him. Mommy Sara then poured more water over Jack’s head washing the shampoo out of his hair and then gently washed his face. She scrubbed Jack down real quick one more time to make sure she didn’t miss any spots and then began to drain the water from the tub.

“Bath time’s over my sweet little Jackie.” Mommy Sara said as she lifted Jack out of the tub and began to dry him off with a towel that was just as soft as the washcloth she’d used to clean him.

Jack didn’t want to admit it, but that bath had been one of the most soothing and relaxing experiences of his entire life. The physical sensations, the sweet smell of the soap, and the gentle touch of Mommy Sara talking to him in her smooth silky voice all came together to give Jack an experience he couldn’t forget and wanted to do again. After Mommy Sara had dried Jack off, she carried him into the nursery and set him down on a changing table. Jack was still in a bit of a nirvana-like haze from that bath that he didn’t realize that Mommy Sara was about to put him in a soft thick diaper on Jack. Jack just lay on the changing table as he felt his legs getting lifted up and something very thick and soft placed under his bottom. Jack opened his eyes and looked down at his butt to see what this soft thing under him was and quickly realized it was a diaper. Jack was about to panic and throw a tantrum as his relaxed bath state started to fade. However, Mommy Sara noticed his unease and pushed a pacifier into his mouth and placed a teddy bear in his arms saying, “There, there, my little Jackie. Just relax. Mommy will make sure you’re nice and comfy in no time. Just relax and let me take care of this.”

Mommy Sara then sprinkled sweet-smelling baby powder over Jack’s crotch and taped the diaper up on Jack, running her fingers along the leak guards to make sure his diaper was secure. The diaper felt weird between Jack’s legs, but it wasn’t uncomfortable like he’d expected. She then dressed him in a dinosaur printed onesie and laid Jack down in a crib with a soft blanket and a couple of stuffed animals. Mommy Sara then replaced the pacifier from Jack’s mouth with the nipple of a bottle that was filled with warm sweet milk and said, “Nite-nite my little baby Jackie.”

As Jack lay in the crib drinking the sweet warm milk from the bottle he realized that he wasn’t in as bad of a position as he’d thought during the spanking an hour ago. Nevertheless, even though Jack truly loved the bath, being held and cared for, and the super comfortable crib he was sleeping in, he still held onto the hope that this place must just be in the North Korea of the paradise universe and that he’d be able to get away to a beach party if he got out of this place. Jack slowly drank the warm milk and wondered what was in this that made it taste so good as he softly drifted off into a deep sleep.

• Like 10

Well done!  Believable science and overall scenario and writing.  If this is your first attempt at writing fiction, keep going.  Loving it!

• Thanks 1

Good story ! Really liked the way you use science to explain the portal ! Now I want to see more of Jackie being adopted and cared (like he dreaming of heheh)

ps dr brown is a reference of back to the future heheheh I can really imagine his face and jack =Martin mcfly heheh

This was absolutely fantastic for a first attempt. If you say you might be having some problems with your writing, I sure didn’t see any of it. It’s not only very well written but it is also very entertaining as well. I gladly gave it a like and can’t wait to see how Jack does in this new dimension. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks to everyone for the nice feedback!

Chapter 5

Professor Brown was tired as he got out of his department meeting. The meeting was long and boring, but the end of this meeting meant the end of his workday. Despite his fatigue, Professor Brown was in a pretty good mood as he walked down the hall towards his office. He was looking forward to spending some time that weekend with his wife and two kids on a camping trip that weekend. Professor Brown was never a big fan of camping himself, but his wife and kids loved it, so he was more than happy to go on camping trips about once a month.

As Professor Brown collected his things from his office and got ready to leave for the weekend, he noticed that the capstone paper on the portal was missing. He didn’t care and was actually impressed that Jack was going to take the time to read it, and try to understand how the unfinished portal was supposed to work. He smiled thinking about how enthusiastic Jack was about nuclear engineering. He collected the rest of his things, locked the door to his office, and then headed down the hall to let Jack know that he was leaving.

As Professor Brown neared the entrance to the lab he heard a humming noise coming from the room. When he entered the lab, Professor Brown immediately noticed that something was seriously wrong. The portal was running and Jack wasn’t in the room. In addition, there was another student standing in front of the portal who wasn’t Jack. Professor Brown immediately set down his things and called Professor Isabella on his cell phone.

As the phone was ringing Professor Brown paced nervously back and forth. After what seemed like an eternity, Professor Isabella picked up on the other end, “Hello.”

“Isabel, we have a major problem,” Professor Brown said with a soft, but urgent tone in his voice. “Jack figured out that the portal works and appears to have successfully traveled to another universe.”

“Shit!” Isabel replied. “Check the travel history on the portal and then shut it down and secure the nuclear waste. Now I regret talking to Jack about traveling between alternate realities in Modern Physics Lecture today. I never thought he’d actually find the portal, let alone get it to work. Anyways, why the hell did you even let him mess with that thing? Also, I don’t have time to help you deal with this right now. I’ve got to catch a flight to San Diego for a research symposium in two hours. What universe did he even end up in?”

“He was asking questions about the projects and I wanted to help him understand the different projects. Besides, I had to run to a department meeting and I didn’t think he’d steal nuclear waste! Anyways, the computer says ‘paradise’ is the last portal entry.”

“Oh, he’ll be fine. There are beach parties everywhere in that universe. Let him take the weekend off,” Isabel replied.

“You may be wrong about that. Sophia from the capstone group went into the software and scrambled all the universe names. Each replacement knows their universe’s name, but that’s it. I don’t even think Sophia knows which names correspond to what universes because her program just randomly scrambled them. I guess that’s news to you, but I’m sure you remember how Sophia also took the liberty of scrubbing the coordinates to the universe she found where humans had built an interstellar super-civilization by the year 2000.” Professor Brown said.

“I didn’t realize that Sophia messed with the portal that much after we’d fixed that little situation we were in, but you don’t need to remind me on how we lost out big time on being able to solve every problem on Earth because the super-civilization’s leadership was too worried about their weapons technology falling into ‘the hands of inferior humans’ to give us crops that could grow in the desert and be watered with saltwater as well as vaccines to all diseases both known and unknown to us. As for Jack, well natural consequences then. You steal radioactive nuclear waste and mess around with a portal, you end up in a random universe where you may get killed. Let’s just be glad he wasn’t dumped into space.” Isabel said matter-of-factly.

“Look, we need to move on from the past. Sure we lost everyone on that capstone team except Sophia. I don’t know if you remember, but she was the one who saved our asses when the negotiations with the super civilization went south. Also she found people who were willing to come here from their respective universes and take on the identities of everyone in the capstone group.”

“Wait a second, you said Sophia found replacements for everyone in the capstone group. Did she also replace herself?”

“No, of course not! Sophia didn’t replace herself. That’s a ridiculous proposition. Anyways, I hope you catch your flight on time,” Professor Brown said, and with that he hung up the phone, sighed, and turned around to face the student in the room.

“Hello Professor Brown, I’m Jack’s friend Rahul. I’m a sophomore studying Materials Science and Engineering. Jack texted me staying to come down here because he found a working inter-dimensional portal. I thought that this was just a joke, but I guess not.” Rahul said.

“Pleasure to meet you. I hope you understand that your friend is in big trouble for stealing nuclear waste and just got himself into a different universe where, well where just about any of 6 situations could be going down. That portal has six different universes where Jack should have ended up, and most of them are not great places. I would advise you to stay put here, let me close the portal, and we let Jack get punishment for stealing nuclear waste by living in whatever universe he landed in.” Professor Brown replied.

“I don’t think you are going to like this, but I’m going in to join Jack. I know you don’t want me to, but I would like to bring him back home or at least live with him in this alternate dimension.”

“Listen, I don’t want to let you go, but it takes 5 minutes to shut down the portal, so there isn’t a lot I can do to stop you from jumping into the portal. I’m going to give you one shot at your ridiculous rescue mission. Once you step through that portal I’m going to shut it down. I’ll open the portal up again from 8 pm to 9 pm on Sunday. Their timekeeping system will most likely work differently, so set your watch. If you aren’t here at that time I close the portal and you’ll live there forever.” Professor Brown paused, then continued, “Rahul, there’s a very slim chance this universe is a nice place. The bookmarked universes on this portal were bookmarked because they were universes we found that weren’t empty space, not because they were good places. Some are ruled by authoritarian regimes, others are nuclear wastelands, and in others their technology is decades behind ours. I hope you understand that I think you should stay because you will likely be stuck in that universe forever. You probably won’t like the place where you end up and the people there may kill you.”

“I can’t just leave Jack there. I’d rather die with him than give up on him.” Rahul said.

“I hope you know that you are making the biggest mistake ever, and there’s one more thing I need to tell you before you go.”

“What?”

“You can’t ever tell anyone about this portal. Not in that universe or the one you are about to enter,” Professor Brown replied.

“Why exactly?”

“Because I said so. Now either get your ass into that portal, or stay here—like a sensible person would—and I’ll tell you the full story.”

And with that Rahul steeped through the portal and into the unknown to find his friend.

Chapter 6

Jack awoke a couple hours later after having the best sleep of his life. He felt very relaxed and comfortable. He was slowly sucking on something that was very soothing, but then opened his eyes and struggled to remember where he was. Jack was snuggling with a teddy bear, sucking on a pacifier, wearing a onesie and diaper, and laying in a crib. Jack slowly began to remember modern physics class, talking to Professor Brown, stealing nuclear waste, traveling through the portal, getting discovered by Mommy Sara, being spanked, bathed, diapered, and then put to bed. Each scene flashed through his mind one after another like both the worst nightmare and best dream of his entire life playing at the exact same time. As soon as he realized that this wasn’t some weird dream, but reality, Jack sat up, spat out the pacifier, and yelled “What the fuck just happened?”

Immediately, Mommy Sara came over to his crib, lowered the railing, picked up Jack, placed him over her knee, and started to spank him. Mommy Sara then said in a stern voice, “What did I tell little baby Jackie about swearing? I guess you didn’t learn your lesson from last time.”

Jack could tell that this spanking was different. The swats were harder, but it was over after just twenty whacks and it was over his diaper. She wasn’t trying to seriously punish him, just give him a subtle reminder of what happened to him earlier and how she could do that again or worse. However, even though he didn’t feel much, if any, physical pain, everyone in the nursery was staring at him and it was humiliating. After the first swat landed on Jack’s diapered butt he’d wet his diaper and started to cry. Jack realized that there was no point in trying to contain the embarrassment of the situation and just let everything out. “Now you’re going to go sit in the corner for twenty minutes in time-out and think about what you’ve done. You aren’t allowed to talk to anyone, and you only get one stuffie to cuddle with.” Mommy Sara stated in a matter-of-fact tone of voice.

Mommy Sara then took off Jack’s onesie leaving him in just a diaper, set him down in the corner facing the wall, and then placed a teddy bear in his arms and a pacifier in his mouth. Jack felt even more humiliated now than he did during the spanking. He wondered why he ever stepped through that portal in the first place. He had a decent thing going back on Earth and now here he was crying, dressed like a baby, and sitting in a wet diaper in a nursery. On Earth he had classes that he enjoyed, friends he loved hanging out with, and a party tonight that his crush would probably be at. If Jack had been asked a few hours prior if he thought time out was an effective punishment, he would have said of course not. However, time was crawling by at a glacial pace and after spending about ten minutes questioning all of his life choices and having a minor existential crisis, Jack realized that there was nothing for him to do. He was mind-numbingly board and very humiliated as he could feel the other adults dressed as babies or toddlers staring and gawking at him. From behind him he heard one girl whisper to another person, “That little said a really, really, really bad word, so he got spanked and now is, is in…time out.”

She’d said “time out” like he was some sort of hardened criminal that was doing time in prison for a very serious crime. Jack couldn’t help but chuckle at the preposterousness of this situation. He’d cussed, something that wasn’t a big deal, and then he’d been spanked and forced to sit in the corner for a long time. It seemed like everything here was getting blown out of proportion. Regardless, he was still board out of his mind, getting hungry, and there was a churning sensation inside his bowels with still a solid six minutes left in his time out. “Great, just great,” Jack thought, “What better way to spend my Friday night than shitting myself in a weird universe where most aspects of life suck, but some happen to be surprisingly nice? Oh fuck, how can I actually like this?”

Jack moaned realizing that his odds of getting out of shitting himself were pretty slim and the odds of getting to leave this universe were even slimmer. But what bothered Jack the most was the fact that, deep down, he could somehow be enjoying life in this strange universe. “I guess paradise is whatever you want it to be,” Jack thought as he barred his face in his teddy bear and sucked on his pacifier knowing that he was still stuck in the damn corner for five more minutes. “Maybe time out was a serious punishment for a serious crime after all?”

• Like 1
  • littleTomás changed the title to The Portal in the Basement (Updated to Chapter 6)
1 hour ago, Pierry Louys said:

Time outs is a harsh punishment!!! I really curious to see what gonna happen now because who gonna pick him up when the daycare it’s over ???

I'll just say that when Daycare ends, Jack may meet someone...

Chapter 7

Rahul had never been through a portal before and had never studied modern or theoretical physics before, so he knew nothing about how this portal worked or what to expect inside. Rahul thought that the portal would be like the wormhole in Interstellar, but that was the extent of his expectations. As Rahul got pulled into the portal, his whole body was cold and he felt like he was floating and being crushed at the exact same time. The crushing sensation was worse initially, but seamed to get better as he fell deeper into the portal. Rahul felt like he was being thrown around the edge of a crimson black ring, but at the same time he couldn’t perceive if his body was actually moving or not. He had no control over where he was going and his whole body was being pulled through this crushing void. As Rahul was sucked into the opposite side of the sphere he felt like he was thrust through a wall of concrete that briefly turned to gelatin, but was solidifying on his way out. The whole experience was practically over before it began as Rahul’s body warmed and he touched solid ground on the other side of the portal.

Rahul got excited as he looked around the basement and noticed the change in gravity. The unfinished crib, floor piano, and rocking horse all looked like AB furniture from back home. Rahul was expecting to be tossed into a worse-then-North Korea authoritarian dystopia, but instead it seemed like he’d landed in an ABDL paradise. For as long as Rahul could remember he’d been interested in diapers and couldn’t figure out why. He’d felt like a freak for most of his life and it wasn’t until he was a teenager that he discovered the ABDL community online and began to discreetly explore his little side that he’d begun to accept himself. In collage he’d been searching for local ABDL and kink events and he hadn’t gone to any yet, but he was always looking and trying his best to accept his little side. Rahul had had a couple of different boyfriends since he was seventeen, but he never felt comfortable sharing his ABDL side with any of his boyfriends. Regardless, Rahul was excited that he seemed to have landed in a nice universe instead of a desolate one.

As he exited the room where he’d arrived, he glanced behind him to see the floating crimson ring with a concave void inside appear to collapse in on itself and vanish. Rahul wondered if he’d ever see that sight again or travel back through that portal. If not, this seemed like a promising new home. Rahul then headed for the stairwell and got excited when he saw the diaper disposal room sign. He couldn’t wait to see what other ABDL surprises this place had to offer. For one, the giant size of everything made Rahul feel small and he knew he’d be able to get some fantastic littlespace time here. He headed up the stairs with some difficulty and managed to get the doors open. He walked out into the hallway and gazed through the window into the nursery. As he looked in he saw Jack getting spanked and getting put in time out in the corner. As Rahul looked on he was hoping that Jack was an ABDL and enjoying all of this.

Before Rahul could think of what to do next, a man who looked to be about 28 years old and 12’5” picked up Rahul and said, “What are you doing out in the hallway right now? Did a naughty little boy sneak out of the nursery and needs to be punished?”

“No,” said Rahul in a small voice, as he was sent spiraling into littlespace, “I’m looking for my frwiend Jack who’s in that nursery.”

“Well, I can let you play with your friend in a little while, but he’s in timeout right now and I need to get you changed into some more appropriate clothing. I always have to wonder about what kind mommy or daddy puts their little in jeans and a hoodie. Anyways, you can call me Daddy or Daddy Dan. What’s your name?”

“Rahul”

“Ok Rahul, let’s go and get you changed and then you can play with your friend.”

Daddy Dan then picked up Rahul and carried him into the nursery. Rahul felt safe being held in Daddy Dan’s arms, he knew he was about to get changed, and he also wanted to get punished, so Rahul took the opportunity to wet and mess his pants as he was carried through the nursery door. Rahul had never had a daddy before, so this seemed like the opportunity of a lifetime for Rahul. As Rahul began to wet and mess himself he loved the sensation of the warm pee and soft mess filling his pants and getting the mess all over himself. Daddy Dan noticed the slight change in his body position and expression and initially he didn’t think much of it because he was assumed that Rahul was wearing a diaper. However, he quickly realized as he felt his shirt getting wet that something was up.

“Well, it looks like baby Rahul wasn’t wearing a diaper like he should be and he happened to wet and mess himself like the little baby boy that he is. It this correct?”

Rahul just nodded his head yes and frowned. Rahul was getting excited at what he hopped would happen next. This scene was something straight out of his masturbation fantasies and it was actually happening to him.

“Now I don’t know if your big forgot to diaper you or if you took off your diaper, but either way you should know that if you’re not wearing a diaper something is wrong. I think I’m going to let this one slide and you won’t get punished this time, but if this ever happens again, then you’ll be in for it.” Daddy Dan said.

Rahul was very disappointed because he wanted a spanking, but figured he could do something to get one later. Daddy Dan then carried Rahul into the bathroom and had Rahul sit on the edge of the hot tube sized bathtub as he began to prepare a prepare a warm bath for him. He then proceeded to strip Raul naked, throw his clothes in the trash, and clean him up with wet wipes. Daddy Dan also took off his own shirt and tossed it to the side. He noticed how Raul was getting sexually excited as he wiped him down and made a mental note. Rahul’s face turned bright red when he realized that he was getting turned on by the situation, but he couldn’t help himself. Daddy Dan had a nicely sculpted and strong body and he had just messed himself, the ultimate infantile act. On top of this, Daddy Dan was so big compared to him which made him feel super little. Rahul wounded how Daddy Dan was going to handle his sexual excitement, and he immediately began to dream up about over a dozen differ erotic scenes that could play out. This, of course, only served to make Rahul feel even more aroused and as Daddy Dan finished up with the wipes and lifted Rahul into the bathtub, Rahul’s penis was rock hard. Daddy Dan looked at Rahul and asked, “Would you like some help with your wee wee? If you want, Daddy can make you feel good and help get it out of the way.”

“Yes!” Rahul said as he leaned back into the warm bath and let Daddy Dan give him a hand job.

Daddy Dan didn’t disappoint Rahul. Fireworks went off inside Rahul as Daddy Dan’s large, soft hands made smooth strokes over his penis. As Rahul was getting close to orgasm, Daddy Dan suddenly stopped stroking his penis leaving him on edge. As Rahul’s hands instinctively moved downwards to finish what Daddy Dan had started, Dan pinned down Rahul’s arms with one hand and scolded Rahul saying, “Don’t worry, you’ll get to finish, but you only get to finish when Daddy wants you to. Understand? You were moving a little too fast for my liking and I want to slow things down.”

Rahul nodded his head yes and only felt more turned on after being scolded by Daddy. Daddy Dan then began to slowly rub around the base of Rahul’s penis with one hand and massage in slow, strong circles around Rahul’s anus with his other hand. As the speed and intensity of Dan’s strokes increased Rahul felt the amount of internal tension and pressure skyrocket as he then hit orgasm and came. “Feel better now?” Daddy Dan asked.

“Yeah, much better. I feel fantastic.” Rahul said.

“Good, that’s part of Daddy’s job, to make sure my littles are happy and satisfied. Now let’s get you cleaned up and diapered.”

Daddy Dan quickly bathed Rahul, dried him off with a towel, and then carried him into the nursery and set him on a changing table. Daddy Dan then put Rahul into a thick and crinkly, plastic-backed diaper and then dressed him in a Pokémon onesie and shortalls. To complete the outfit, Dan clipped a red pacifier to the strap of Rahul’s shortalls and placed a lamb stuffie in his arms. As Dan set Rahul down on the floor, Rahul saw Jack still sitting in the corner in a diaper, still stuck in time out.

• Like 3
  • littleTomás changed the title to The Portal in the Basement (Updated to Chapter 7)
  • 2 weeks later...

Loved the new chapters. Had no idea that Rahul just stepped into his dream world. I wonder if he is going to purposely forget the time and just stay in this new world. Jack might still need a little convincing that this place is going to be good. I do think he is starting to enjoy it a bit. I have a feeling Rahul isn’t going to have to work to hard to get him liking it. I was very happy I could give it a like and I am really looking forward to reading more. 

I've got two more chapters. I've been pretty busy lately with my summer physics class I'm taking. Believe it or not, cramming 15 weeks worth of physics into 6 weeks makes the class extra hard. However, when the fall rolls around I'm going to be glad I knocked out these 4 credits. I've currently hit over 13,000 words, so this is now twice as long as the longest technical report I've written and, to date, the longest thing I've ever written. Anyways, here's my update. Enjoy!

Chapter 8

As Jack’s time in time out was nearing its end, the pressure in his bowels was growing stronger by the second. Jack estimated that he probably had less than five minutes left in timeout, but he knew he couldn’t hold his poop for that long. In addition, given the way he was talked to earlier and how all the non-giant adults, including himself, were wearing diapers, Jack doubted that his request to use the toilet would be granted. However, Jack had decided that he wasn’t going to shit himself and one way or another he’d get convince the giants to let him use the toilet.

Jack took out his pacifier and called out, “Mommy Sara, I need to use the bathroom.”

Jack couldn’t see, but Mommy Sara was supervising several littles on one of the play mats when she heard Jack try to get her attention. Mommy Sara just chuckled to herself when she heard Jackie say he needed to use the bathroom because, “everyone knows that littles don’t know when they are peeing and pooping. He is definitely doing this to try to get my attention and get out of time out,” Mommy Sara thought. “However, I must address this because talking during time out because is against the rules.”

Mommy Sara then got up and walked across the nursery to Jack and said to him in a stern voice as she checked his diaper, “Now Jackie, you know that you are not allowed to talk during time out for any reason, so because you talked I’m going to have to give you an extra five minutes in time out.”

Jack sighed at his newly prolonged punishment all for just asking to use the bathroom. Jack then replied, “But, I still need to use the bathroom. Can’t I go on the toilet?”

“Oh Jackie, that wouldn’t be safe for a little like you. The potty is made for bigs and you would probably fall in and get flushed away. Besides, you don’t need to use the potty because littles like you wear diapers. I think it’s cute that you want to be a big boy, but we both know that you neither know how, nor really want to use the potty because the potty means you have to stop playing to go wee wee and poo poo, and that’s a waste of perfectly good playtime. So be a good little boy and just let go for Mommy in your diapie. Don’t worry, mommy will change you as soon as time out is over.”

Jack was infuriated by her response. It was just so frustrating how he couldn’t seem to get Mommy Sara to listen to him and how she kept treating him like he was three. And yet, there was no way he could get himself out of this situation he was stuck in for the foreseeable future. The portal home was in the basement and who knew if it would even still be open at this point in time. Furthermore, he was beginning to realize that fighting his situation was just going to make things a lot worse, so it was better to go along with his predicament to better set up his escape.

With that thought, Jack attempted to mess his diaper while sitting cross-legged on the floor without any success. Jack couldn’t believe it, “How could it be so difficult to shit myself? It’s something that babies do all the time and that everyone is constantly trying to avoid,” Jack thought. Jack decided that he might have better success with relieving the now painful pressure in his intestines if he moved into a squatting position like he was pooping in a hole in the woods. He then pushed himself up into a baseball catcher’s style squat, closed his eyes, pictured a squat toilet below him, and preceded to push.

At first, Jack just felt a little bit of poop slip out into the back of his diaper, but then it started to rush out of his body and there was nothing he could do to stop it. The hot, sticky mess filled the back of Jack’s diaper faster than he’d expected given how hard it had been to get himself to mess his diaper. Jack felt so much better once the mess left his body. It felt great to let his muscles relax and relive the painful pressure in his intestines, but then came the unpleasant sensation of his mess getting pushed against his body by his diaper. Jack felt gross as he sat back down to give his legs a break from squatting, and felt the large mess he’d loaded his diaper with get pushed around his diaper and against his butt. Jack moaned as he finished messing his diaper, struggling to believe that he’d actually just shit himself like a baby. In addition to the physical sensations making Jack feel gross, there was the horrific smell that assaulted his senses.

Much to Jack’s relief, shortly after he’d finished messing himself, Mommy Sara walked up to Jack, “Your time out is over, but we’ve gotta get you changed out of the icky diaper before you can go play.”

For the first time, Jack was 100% on-board with something that Mommy Sara said and, in that moment, he wanted nothing more than to get out of his messy diaper. Mommy Sara picked up Jack and carried him over to the nearest changing table with Jack still hugging his teddy bear and sucking his pacifier. Mommy Sara laid Jack down on the changing table and ripped the tapes off Jack’s diaper as she began to change him.

She lifted up Jack’s lower body with one hand as she pulled the dirty diaper out from under him with the other, and then began to wipe Jack’s bottom. Jack couldn’t believe how good it felt to feel the cool, sweet scented wipes glide across his butt and clear his mess away. The hot, sticky sensation of his poop had been replaced by the cool, clan sensation of the wipes. As soon as Mommy Sara finished cleaning the mess off Jack’s butt, she lowered his legs back down and began to clean Jack’s penis. As the cool wipes moved over Jack’s penis, Jack couldn’t help but feel aroused. The cool wipes moved smoothly across the sensitive skin of Jack’s penis, setting off fireworks in Jack’s brain as all his penis’s nerves were stimulated in rapid succession. Unexpectedly, Jack felt himself climax and cum as he sucked his pacifier and hugged his teddy bear while Mommy Sara finished cleaning him up. Jack was beside himself. He couldn’t believe that he’d just had an orgasm during a diaper change. Especially because Mommy Sara wasn’t giving him a hand job or anything. She was just cleaning his pee off his penis.

Mommy Sara paid very little attention to Jack’s little excitement. In her mind it was just something that happened to littles all the time during diaper changes. Mommy Sara just wiped the cum off Jack’s penis and then began to spread a layer of diaper rash cream over his diaper area. Jack liked the feeling of on the cream on his skin as it soothed his irritated skin. Then, Mommy Sara unfolded a thick white diaper with colorful baby blocks printed on it, slid the diaper under Jack, and sprinkled baby powder over Jack’s diaper region. To complete the diaper change, Mommy Sara snugly taped up Jack’s diaper, and then she dressed Jack in a purple onesie and denim shortalls. Jack still felt a pretty weird about being dressed like a toddler and having a thick diaper between his legs, but overall it wasn’t as bad as he’d thought it would be when he first arrived. “Well Jackie, you’re all cleaned up and in a nice fresh diaper. Don’t you feel better?” Mommy Sara said.

“Yeah,” Jack said as Mommy Sara set him down on the floor.

“Now go run along and play, you still have a bit of time before you’ll need to go for learning time,” Mommy Sara said as she sent Jack off to play with a light pat on the back of his diaper.

Jack took a few steps forward and then looked around the nursery bewildered at his surroundings. There were several play mats and he saw a box that looked like some sort of complicated 3D puzzle on it, so Jack made his way over to the play mat, sat down, and got to work solving the puzzle.

Chapter 9

Rahul looked around the nursery and took in the wonder of his surroundings. The room was quite large by Earth standards and must have been the size of a gym with two basketball courts. There were over a dozen adult-sized cribs, 2 changing tables, a reading area with enough bookshelf space for a home library, and a large play area with activity tables, play mats, a dress up area, and a half dozen toy chests. There was also a doorway that appeared to lead to a playground outside, but no one was outside at that time. Rahul thought there were about twenty or twenty five other adults in the room all of whom were quite obviously wearing diapers and dressed like they were between the ages of 1 and 5. Rahul also estimated that, except for the bigs or giants (who were all over 25), there wasn’t an adult in this room under 18 or over 30. It clearly wasn’t nap time because not one of the cribs was occupied and everyone, except Jack, seemed to be in the reading or play areas. There were five bigs in the room who were monitoring different areas and tending to the needs of various littles.

Rahul walked over to one of the toy chests and looked for something to play with. He grabbed what appeared to be a 3D puzzle from an open toy chest and sat down on one of the play mats near a couple other littles and began to play with it. After Rahul had been playing for a couple of minutes, a little who was wearing a pink onesie that had baby safari animals on it stood up and waddled towards Rahul. Rahul could hear the crinkle of her diaper as she sat down next to him and said, “Hi, My name is Sophie. What’s your name?”

“My name is Rahul, I just got here.” Rahul replied.

“Do you wanna pway with me?” Sophie asked.

“Sure! I’m having trouble with this puzzle and could use some help.”

“Wow, you picked a tough one. I’ve never solved this one before. This should be fun!”

Rahul set the box down between them and pulled on the lever he’d found hidden in the side of the box that caused a stair step shaped piece of the box to pop out about an inch. As Rahul and Sophie rotated the box 90 degrees and continued to work on the puzzle, Rahul asked Sophie, “So how exactly did you end up here?”

“Well today my mommy dropped me off in the morning before she went to work, but other days by big brother drops me off before he goes to school. I live not too far from here with my mommy and big brother.” Sophie replied.

“Ok, but,” Rahul passed thinking of how exactly he wanted to phrase his question, “Actually, where exactly are we? When I said I just arrived I meant I just arrived in this country, not just at this place.”

“Well we are currently at the George E. Stalwart Center for Littles’ Development which is near the ocean in eastern Gordonia.” Sophie said as if she was a university professor.

“That was pretty helpful, but what exactly is the George E. Stalwart Center for Littles’ Development?”

“It’s a place where littles go during the day while their bigs are at work. We do lots of fun things here! We take naps when we’re tired, we play a lot, and I go to class where I get to learn all sorts of cool new things. In a few months I’m going to graduate from second-preschool and then I’m going to be allowed to get paid for playing computer.” Sophie said enthusiastically.

What Sophie had just said made very little sense to Rahul. Why would she get paid for “playing computer?” A thought then came to Rahul’s mind, “What if ‘second-preschool’ was referring to graduate school and ‘playing computer’ really meant doing software development or computer science contracting work for an actual company. It seems like a weird way to put it, but I guess the terms make sense if you think about all of these adults as being three years old.”

Before Rahul could think of another question, Sophie asked him, “So what do you do here other than playing with these toys? The George E. Stalwart Center for Littles’ Development is one of the best Littles Centers in the world, so if you just moved here from another country then you must be really good at something and be getting paid to play. Unless, your big sent you here for preschool or second-preschool.”

“Um Sophie, can you keep a secret?” Rahul asked as Professor Brown’s words about the portal echoed in his head.

“Yes, but I think we should take a walk before you tell me.” Sophie then whispered in Rahul’s ear, “If one of the bigs or other littles heard it wouldn’t be a secret,” and giggled.

Rahul couldn’t figure out if he could actually trust Sophie. To him, Sophie seamed to just be in littlespace and Rahul didn’t think her adult mind was actually altered to regress her in any way. To Rahul, it seemed like Sophie was as trustworthy as any littles he was going to find would be because Sophie and everyone else in that room, except Jack, seemed very happy playing with their toys and had no problems with being diapered or wearing clothing fit for a three-year-old.

Rahul and Sophie left their puzzle on the floor in its half-finished state and heading towards the door outside. Sophie looked up at the big who was sitting by the door monitoring this part of the play area and politely asked, “Mommy Lisa, may my Frwiend Rahul and I please go outside to plway?”

“Of course, after I give your diapers a quick check.” Mommy Lisa replied as she bent over and checked Sophie and Rahul’s diapers.

Mommy Lisa determined that both of them were dry enough to be fine for another hour, so she opened the door and they walked outside into the pleasant spring weather. Rahul would have described the weather as a perfect day. It was sunny, 72 degrees, and there was a gentle breeze. Outside there were about 5 other littles playing on the little-sized playground—which was quite large in Rahul’s opinion—and one big watching over them.

As Rahul and Sophie walked past the playground towards the large fenced-in field behind it, Sophie asked Rahul, “I’m going to ask you a question that’s going to seem very odd, but I’m not crazy, I’m just trying to figure some things out. Ok?”

“Sounds good to me,” Rahul replied, “I was going to tell you something that would sound utterly insane, so I think we are mostly on the same page.”

“Ok, here goes nothing,” Sophie said. “Were you in the basement of the nuclear engineering building at the North Carolina Institute of Technology right before you arrived here?”

“Um, yes. That’s exactly where I was. Professor Brown told me not to tell anyone, but I came through the portal that was in that basement. My friend Jack, who’s been in timeout for a while arrived here before me and I went through the portal to go rescue him.” Rahul said. He couldn’t believe that there was someone here who actually knew about the portal. Rahul wasn’t sure, but even though he couldn’t hear the conversation Professor Brown had had on the phone, he could tell by the tone of voice and Professor Brown’s demeanor that something wasn’t right.

“Not much sense in rescuing him from a place as fantastic as this. Am I right? I’d assume that you are ABDL given how you peed yourself while Daddy Dan was carrying you,” Sophia said.

“Yeah, I guess so. You nailed that one spot on. I’m ABDL, so I think it’s pretty great, but I’m not so sure how Jack feels about the whole thing. Professor Brown shut down the portal after I went through it and said he’d open it up for one hour on Sunday evening, which according to my watch is about 50 hours from now. Man, time works a lot differently here. Also, how do you know about the portal at NCIT?”

“Gosh, of course that son-of-a-bitch [Professor Brown] would leave the portal open in some random universe during one random hour and ignore all the reproductions it would have for everyone. Also, he didn’t give you nearly enough time to get out of any universe, so you’re probably stuck here regardless of what Jack wants. To answer your question, my name was Sophia and I was the computer science student who worked on the NCIT portal project and figured out that it was AI software scanning that that would make inter-universal travel possible because the hardware component was easy as fuck to get working. How did Jack even find this place? I had all the bookmarked universes shuffled before I left Earth for this place. I am ABDL as well in case you didn’t already figure that one out”

“It was marked ‘paradise’ on the portal interface. I guess he just clicked on it and the portal took him here.” Rahul said.

“The name thing doesn’t surprise me, but I think it’s funny that this place got tagged as paradise because my program just scrambled the names. Regardless, unless Professor Brown was far more reckless than I originally thought because Jack must have at least had to load nuclear waste into the portal for it to work if not do more.” Sophia said.

“I have no idea, he texted me before he stepped into the portal and when I came down into the basement it was working. He studies nuclear engineering, so it’s quite possible he figured out how to work the portal.” Rahul replied.

“That makes sense. He should be out of time out by now, and I’d like to go talk to him so we should start heading back inside.” Sophia said. “Also because you two are going to be here permanently, we need to get you guys set up with good bigs as quickly as possible before someone tries to kidnap you. We also need to get you guys place in the correct ‘preschool’ classes, which are actually undergraduate courses, so you can continue your education and find some solid ‘play positions,’ jobs that is, that you’ll like around here.”

“That sounds like a good idea, but I’m not sure how to do any of that.”

“Don’t worry about that. Daddy Dan is trustworthy. He can get you and Jack set up with everything you’ll need for ‘preschool’ and he also works with a solid adoption network that finds good homes for littles. We’ll meet go talk to Jack about what he wants to do and then I’ll get Daddy Dan to set you guys up with everything you need.”

As they walked inside, Rahul watched Sophia slip right back into littlespace and become Sophie. He envied her ability to do that and wished he could be little at the moment, but there were just too many thoughts swirling around in his head. Jack had been released from time out and was sitting on a play mat and playing with the same puzzle box that Rahul and Sophia had been playing with earlier. Jack looked just as stuck on the puzzle as Rahul and Sophia had been as the two of them waddled up to him in their wet diapers.

• littleTomás changed the title to The Portal in the Basement (Updated to Chapter 9)

Cool chapters and how things are getting connected. I wonder if the Professor is trying to get rid of students to an extent just wondering given Sophie could guess and all. But I look forward to more!

16 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Cool chapters and how things are getting connected. I wonder if the Professor is trying to get rid of students to an extent just wondering given Sophie could guess and all. But I look forward to more!

I wouldn't say Professor Brown is trying to get rid of students so much as keep the existence of the portal under wraps for reasons that will soon become very clear. Here's another update.

Chapter 10

5 years earlier

“Is everything ready?” Professor Brown asked.

“I got it all sorted out. Everyone has been briefed on their new ID’s and all access information has also been handed over. It will be like it never happened.” Sophia replied.

“What about the portal? Are they going to be able to track us?” Professor Brown said nervously.

“Of course not! I moved the physical portal to the back wall, adjusted the coordinates, and then ran them through my encryption algorithm prior to storage. There’s no way they can track us to our timeline now.” Sophia said matter-of-factly. She paused for a moment and then continued saying, “Ya know, I think it’s funny how someone who’s so concerned with his personal safety would just sit back, refuse to take responsibility, and then contribute so little to fixing the problems he caused. On top of this, that same person felt the need to make fun of me for being the only female working on this project and perpetually downplayed by contribution to the project. The last time I checked it was the female computer science student who figured out the importance of the software to making this system functional because last time I checked it was the software that I made which allowed the portal to scan different universes and figure out which ones weren’t just doorways to empty space or hellholes. And you know, I could have put up with all that shit because the team members actually appreciated what I did for them, but then came the day when you noticed I wear diapers because I bent over to pick up a drill bit you dropped. Initially, you didn’t mention it like a normal person, but you couldn’t help yourself when you realized after watching my ass like the creeper that you are for a week that I only sometimes wear diapers, meaning it wasn’t for a medical reason. You also saw that my saw that my diapers are printed, which means that I had a,” Sophia paused, pretending to be diligently searching her memory for what he said to her.

After watching Professor Brown’s face turn pale white, she took out her phone and hit ‘record audio.’ Holding her phone out like a reporter interviewing a presidential candidate, she approached Professor Brown saying in a news anchor tone of voice, “Professor Brown, I have a report from a confidential source that said you said some unkind things to a student on one of your capstone project groups. Could you please tell me what exactly you called senior computer science student Sophia Rodriguez? We’d like hear your side of the story.”

Professor Brown stared into Sophia’s eyes. The space that he usually saw filled with happiness and joy devoid of it. Instead there was just deep, penetrating anger speeding like a bullet into his brain. He wanted to turn away, but knew he couldn’t. He had hurt this strong, beautiful, intelligent, and loving woman in ways he could never imagine. Now, the tables had turned. Before, he held the keys to graduate school, top notch industry jobs, and, because of the work of this capstone group, technology from thousands of years in the future that of would be worth more than the world’s 5 largest economies combined. But now, he had nothing. He knew that this was the end. All his leverage was gone. The resources he had access to and used to keep Sophia from going to the Dean’s office and filling the Title IX complaint that would launch an investigation that would turn up dozens of other complaints from a couple of “minor incidents” that he’d used his power to smooth over. All of this would get him fired from his job, expelled from academia, and forced to work an entry or mid-level nuclear engineering position at a firm that lacked the resources to examine his past or was willing to overlook his past for the opportunity to hire an experienced engineer at a fraction of the usual cost. As he looked into Sophia’s dark, penetrating eyes, deep down inside him he realized that he deserved the punishment he was going to get. The phone recording in her hand wasn’t even there to ensure that he got fired because that was going to happen audio or not. It was there so she would be able to play this moment on repeat for him whenever she wanted. He knew that one of the best computer science students in the school would be able to send the audio file to his computer or phone whenever she wanted. He knew she wouldn’t even bother to make him listen to it, but its mere presence would be enough to torture him. He would just delete it only for it to reappear again and again.

And yet, he couldn’t say know to those eyes staring into his soul. He had to give those eyes what they asked for because he knew that that’s the only way he could ever hope to move on with his life. He knew he needed to accept responsibility for every offhand comment, “accidental” rub, inappropriate conversation, unwanted advance, and all the promotions he gave to the male members of his research group while the female members either stayed at “Research Assistant Class I” or climbed in bed with him. He wanted to fall back on the same excuses he’d been using for the past eight years: “It was just a joke, I wasn’t being serious,” “Oh come on, all my associates have done it,” “Guys just fool around sometimes and you need to be less sensitive,” “If you didn’t send me those signals, we wouldn’t be having this conversation,” “She just made this up because she was angry about not getting a promotion,” and “This was a one-time incident, she’s blowing this out of proportion, nothing bad actually happened, and you won’t ever hear about this kind of thing ever again,” but in that moment the well-rehearsed phrases wouldn’t come out. There was only dull, soft electric hum of electronics in the room and those two eyes looking into his soul and seeing the guilty conscience.

“Professor Brown, would you like to make a statement about these allegations?” Sophia said in the same news anchor voice.

As his mind drifted back to reality, Professor Brown realized that the phone in front of him and Sophia’s news anchor voice was a reminder of what he knew was going to happen before the semester ended. He could see himself going through all the steps they talked about in the HR Sexual Harassment seminar. The Dean’s office would bring in an outside investigator who would review the case. He would be interviewed by the investigator on multiple occasions. The outside investigator would then compile a summary of all the allegations and his record and send it to the Dean’s office along with all collected evidence and recorded statements. Lastly, he would be brought in for a meeting and asked to resign if the Dean looked upon him nicely after reading the case file, or he would be fired. There was no more hope for just getting a slap on the wrist. His get out of jail free cards had all been spent. After he walked out of that office the reporters and TV cameras would arrive. He could see the headline now, “Top Nuclear Engineering Professor Fired after Numerous Allegations of Sexual Assault and Harassment Surface.”

“I called Mrs. Rodriguez a diaper-wearing freak and I told her to go back to preschool where she belonged,” Professor Brown said softly.

“Sir, could you please say that again a little louder, I’m not sure if we got that?” Sophia asked, keeping up the news anchor act.

Professor Brown replied in an exasperated tone of voice, “Like I already said, I called Mrs. Rodriguez a diaper-wearing freak and I told her to go back to preschool where she belonged.”

The act was up on both sides. Professor Brown couldn’t take it anymore. He walked over to the portal computer, sat down, and cried. Sophia stopped recording, put her phone away, and looked at Professor Brown. Part of her wanted to felt a bit of empathy for the man, but then she remembered that that’s how he’d trapped his victims. Use his likable personality to forge an emotional connection with them, and once they were close he’d take advantage of them and use his power and emotional manipulation to trap them and keep their mouths shut. She was done with him, but there was someone else who wasn’t.

“Professor Brown, I’d like you to meet the new Sophia Rodriguez. She was in a secret prison in an authoritarian regime. She was a prominent activist that was going to be publicly executed in less than 24 hours. She’s tough as nails, won’t take shit from anyone, and eager to change a world for the better that’s much less likely to murder her for it. Sophia only agreed to come with me instead of enduring her public execution because she didn’t want to give the regime the satisfaction of taking her head off. They’ve been bragging in propaganda for weeks about how and when she was going to be killed, so her not dying helps the cause. Sophia now has my phone and will possess this recording. I’m leaving it up to her to decide if she wants to get you fired, or not. Sophia believes in second chances, so for the time our ‘minor incident’ will stay off your record. Professor Brown, get your shit together, keep your fucking hands to yourself, and think twice before you judge others so harshly. Sure, you’ll have to sacrifice some of that power you so desperately crave to cover up your own insecurities, but you’ll get to keep your job and live a better, more fulfilling life.” Sophia said.

Professor Brown stopped crying, lifted his head from the desk, and turned to look the new Sophia Rodriguez in the eyes. The new Sophia said to him, “In case you were wondering, I wasn’t ABDL in the place I used to live, but I am now, and kink shaming is a big non-starter for me. Consider it a clean slate of sorts, but don’t think for a second that I won’t ruin your life. I have a lot of pain and hurt that I carry with me from my previous life, and if you hurt me, I’ll dump everything I carry with me onto you. Understand?”

“Yes, I think I do,” Professor Brown said with fear in his eyes. This new Sophia scared the shit out of him, and he wanted to run out of the room in that moment, but wouldn’t because he could tell the old Sophia had more to say.

“If you would please yield the portal computer to me, I have to make a couple of arrangements before I get out of your universe,” Sophia said to Professor Brown.

Professor Brown got up and went to awkwardly stand in the corner of the room. The whole time the new Sophia was staring at him. She’d just met him, but the Sophias seemed to share the ability to stare into someone’s soul and know if there was any good left in them or not. Professor Brown figured that they must see some good in him that he failed to see in himself and had suppressed over the past eight years in favor of getting what he wanted at all costs. Sophia sat down at the computer, plugged in her flash drive, and stared typing out lines of code at warp-speed. As Professor Brown watched Sophia work, he began to realize how much he’d needed her to get the portal project to work. He hated to admit it, but he’d recruited her for the project because of her attractive body first, and computer science ability second. It just so turned out that she was able to solve all the problems they’d been experiencing with universe locating and scanning.

On top of that she could think on her feet, was quick on her feet, and had managed to get save him from being imprisoned by the super civilization when he realized he was in over his head trying to seal technology they wouldn’t give him during negotiations. The rest of the capstone group had played it cool and agreed to “work for” the super civilization, which meant they let themselves be studied by these superior humans. However, he and Sophia wouldn’t take the agreement, and then he’d tried to seal their technology. As they were about to arrest both of them, Sophia managed to get one of their guns, figure out how to work it, take out three guards, and then get both of them back through the portal before their almost captors realized what was happening. Professor Brown knew that these superior humans could probably track them into a different universe through space-time and they wouldn’t want him to walk away a free man after trying to steal their technology. At this point, both Sophia and him were definitely wanted criminals in the eyes of this civilization and they would want to bring them brought back to stand trial. He remembered stepping back out of the portal and seeing Professor Isabella nervously asking where everyone else was. Sophia explained the situation and how she was going to handle it. Then Professor Isabella had helped her perfect her algorithm, so she could find suitable replacements for the capstone group members who were now living in the super civilization.

His relationship with Professor Isabella was probably the only thing he’d managed not to screw up. He didn’t try to cross any lines with her because she wasn’t someone you mess with. As a result, he was able to get and give great professional advice. Professor Isabella was also the one who’d solved the critical math and physics equations they needed to get the physics of the portal to operate properly. He owed his life to Sophia and he wanted to make it right, so he was determined to get things right with the new Sophia and change his ways. He’d apologize to the women he’d hurt and make sure that he was a good role model instead of a tool of the system.

Sophia got up from the computer and pulled her flash drive out as the portal came to life. She turned to Professor Brown and explained, “This portal is going to have access to six universes now and only these bookmarked six. You can type in any coordinates you’d like, but the scanning software is gone, so you are playing with fire there. I’ve placed a security system on it, so don’t bother trying to modify the system software or getting someone to recreate my scanning algorithms. The universe I’m going to as well as the five that the new capstone group came from are going to be the only accessible universes. The names will be scrambled upon my entry into the portal and each member of each capstone group will be given the name of their respective universe should they ever wish to return. If you want to find me you’ll have a hell of a time of it, but I thought I should leave open the possibility of you crossing space-time to apologize to me. Don’t expect yourself to be too well received in my universe though. You’ll probably get a little more love than you desire, but who knows, maybe being treated like a child would be good for you.”

“Would you care to tell me where you’re going?” Professor Brown cautiously asked.

“A universe where I can be ABDL and no one will judge me for it. In fact, the people there will enjoy making me their little and caring for me.” Sophia said.

“I wish you luck in your travels and I’m sorry for what I said and did to you.”

“Your apology isn’t accepted at this time.”

“I understand.”

“Good, I hope you’ll also understand this then,” Sophia said.

Professor Brown had been staring at Sophia’s flash drive that was sitting on the desk. He knew that all her work could be his if he could just slip the little stick into his pocket, but Sophia picked it up and handed it to the new Sophia saying, “There you go, thanks for help with wiping some of the data from this computer.”

“You’re quite welcome, thank you for saving my life. I wish I had more than one life to lose for my people though, but it gives me solace to know that by leaving I am better able to help their cause.” The new Sophia said.

Professor Brown gazed at the person who he’d hurt more than he could possibly imagine as she stepped through the portal into her new and better life. As he watched her go he wondered if he’d actually be able to be a better person, or would just slip into his old patterns. Even through Sophia didn’t give him any instruction on what he should say to Professor Isabella, he knew that he couldn’t bring himself to tell her that Sophia had left them or where she had gone. He wanted to, but he knew he needed to change how he acted and he could start be keeping Sophia’s secrets to make up for telling her capstone group that she was ABDL and making fun of her. Oddly enough, no one on the capstone group cared that she was ABDL, but Sophia was angry over just the principle of his actions. He needed to make things right in his own life and make sure no one ever found out what had happened in the basement. The portal was just another unfinished capstone project. They’d publish parts of the research, the new group will present it at a couple conferences, and then the portal stays in the basement: hiding in plain sight. Professor Brown knew he needed to do this to repay Sophia because she’d saved his life. “Maybe my motives for being a better person aren’t yet 100% motivated by the right reasons, but for now fear will get the job done and remorse will come later,” Professor Brown thought.

And with that on his mind he watched the Sophia he’d harassed, but who’d saved his life anyways, vanish from this universe into another. The portal automatically shut down and the new Sophia said, “Get the nuclear waste back into the storage closet.”

“Ok, will do,” Professor Brown replied.

“If you’d excuse me, I’ve got some important shit to do that’s not babysitting you, so chop, chop. Oh, one last thing before I go, I will be checking up on you even after I graduate in a few months, so, I just thought I should let you know that you’re going to be on the hook for the rest of your life.” The new Sophia said.

As Professor Brown returned the nuclear waste to the storage room, he realized that he'd just lost most the power he'd held in this universe and was a wanted criminal in another. It would probably be for the best if the portal was never used again.

• Like 1
  • littleTomás changed the title to The Portal in the Basement (Updated to Chapter 10)
  • 2 weeks later...

Ran into a bit of writer's block and needing to devote lots of time to my summer physics class. However, the block is gone and the physics class has been passed, so I will hopefully be writing more in the next two weeks before the fall semester starts. Also with this chapter I've topped 20,000 words! So I've hit another milestone.

Chapter 11

“Hi Jack,” Rahul said.

Jack looked up from the puzzle box to see Sophia and Rahul standing in front of him. Jack was in shock. He couldn’t believe that Rahul was actually here. In addition, Jack was wondering why Rahul and the girl standing next to him didn’t seem to mind the fact that they were wearing diapers and dressed like three-year-olds. Rahul was wearing a Pokémon onesie and pair on denim shortalls with a pacifier clipped to them. The girl next to him was wearing a pink onesie with a baby safari animal print. “What had happened back at NCIT that resulted in Rahul finding himself in this universe?” Jack thought. “Also, who was this girl who Rahul was with?”

Jack’s mind was moving at a mile a minute and before he could say anything aloud Sophia said, “Hi Jack, My name is Sophie. Can I pway with you?”

“Um,” Jack paused unsure of what exactly to do. “Sure, I’d love to play with you. Can Rahul also play with us?”

“Sure!” Sophia said, “That will be lots of fun.”

“Awesome,” Rahul said as he and Sophia sat down next to Jack on the play mat with the puzzle box between them. Rahul could feel the squish of his wet diaper as he leaned over to give Jack a hug and said, “Welcome Jack. It’s so good to see you I thought you may have been gone forever.”

“It’s great to see you too man. I didn’t think I was ever going to see you again when I ended up in this place,” Jack replied. Jack smiled as he hugged Rahul. He then pulled back slightly, and gazed into Rahul’s dark eyes.

“So, how do you like it here,” Sophia interjected. She could tell that there was some chemistry between the two of them and thought she didn’t want to kill their moment, she also knew that they had less than an hour to make sure Jack and Rahul were in the right classes. Thus, breaking up their moment was the best way to move things along.

“Oh, um it’s, um,” Jack paused, pulling away from Rahul and turning to look at Sophia. “It’s ok I guess. I mean not an ideal situation, but there are worse things in life. I really wish that Mommy Sara wouldn’t put me in diapers and treat me like I’m three.”

Sophia chuckled to herself. She knew that half of what Jack was telling her was total bullshit. She’d seen how he’d reacted to the punishment and care from Mommy Sara and knew that he defiantly didn’t hate it. Sophia had been around enough littles in her time to know the difference between the ones that liked and disliked being babied, and Jack was solidly in the ‘like’ category. However, Sophia had more important things to deal with than grilling Jack for lying about the fact that he liked a lot of the things Mommy Sara had done to him. “Don’t worry, it’s an adjustment, but you’ll probably learn to enjoy it very soon. Anyways, Rahul told me that you are studying nuclear engineering, so I’m going to need to know how far along in the curriculum you are so you’ll get placed in the correct classes. Class is going to start in less than an hour, so we need to get you set up with everything you’ll need for that.”

For what seemed like the twentieth time today, Jack was blown away. Collage level courses were the last thing he was expecting to have to do when he’d found himself sitting in a diaper, onesie, and shortfalls in an adult-sized nursery run by giants. However, it appeared that that was the case so he rattled off his schedule for Sophia, “I’m taking Dynamics, Thermodynamics II, Modern Physics, Applied Differential equations, and Radioactive Materials.”

“Ok, I’ll let Daddy Dan know that. You’ll be placed in similar classes, but not as many because littles aren’t allowed to take that many credits in a single semester. Rahul, how about you?”

“I’m in Applied Differential Equations, Electrical and Optical Material Properties, Inorganic Chemistry, Physics II, and Materials Research Lab.”

“Ok, I’ll be back in a minute and I’ll see what Daddy Dan can do for you two,” Sophia said. Sophia then got up and waddled over to Daddy Dan who had just finished changing another little.

“Perfect timing!” Daddy Dan said as he was setting down the little he’d just finished changing and saw Sophia waddling over. Daddy Dan sent the little he’d just changed off with a light swat on the butt and then lifted Sophia up onto the changing table and began to undo the crotch snaps of her onesie.

“I just wanted to talk to you about signing Jack and Rahul, the two new littles, up for preschool classes and getting them the supplies they need. I didn’t ask for a diaper change,” Sophia said crankily.

“I can get your friends into the right classes no problem, but you’re getting a diaper change like it or not because you need one and my job is to care for you.” Daddy Dan replied as he preceded to tickle Sophia her belly which caused her to squirm on the changing table. Sophia wanted to continue the conversation, but she was laughing so hard that that wasn’t going to happen. Daddy Dan then untapped Sophia’s wet diaper and slid it out from under her. As Daddy Dan began to clean her, Sophia’s laughter had subsided, so she was able to talk again.

“Jack and Rahul are both from my universe. They came here through the same portal that I did. In all likelihood they are here to stay so they’ll need bigs to adopt them. Both of them are very smart and they went to the same preschool that I did. Jack told me he was studying nuclear engineering and is taking the equivalent of preschool math IV, basic quantum physics, and glowing science. Rahul is studying materials science and engineering and taking the equivalent of preschool math IV, electronics and light for littles, and preschool electronic materials I.”

“That’s no big deal at all,” Daddy Dan said as he slid a clean diaper under Sophia. “We should have some school supplies here to get them through their class today. They’ll both be going to preschool math IV today when playtime ends. What was it you said about them needing to be adopted?”

“They both just arrived in this universe today via a portal, so they have no legal guardians which means they are at major risk of getting kidnapped. I hope you can find both of them good bigs like how you were able to find me a big.”

“Sophie, I don’t think you understand. Finding you Clair was a one-time stroke of luck. Sadly, I can’t just snap my fingers and make fantastic bigs appear who are eager to adopt littles.”

Daddy Dan snugly taped a plastic-backed pastel pink diaper with a pacifier print on Sophia and snapped her onesie snugly into place. Sophia smiled at the feeling of a thick, clean diaper being put on her, but then frowned thinking about what was going to happen to Jack and Rahul if Daddy Dan couldn’t find them bigs.

“Sophie, you don’t need to worry. I’ll make sure that Jack and Rahul are safe and have loving bigs to care for them.” Daddy Dan said as he lifted Sophia off the changing table and set her down on her feet. Daddy Dan smiled as he watched Sophia waddle off. There was something about taking care of littles that just made him feel so warm inside.

As Daddy Dan went to the sink by the changing table to wash his hands, he thought about how he was going to find bigs for Jack and Rahul. It may be easier to find one big willing to care for two littles then two bigs each willing to care for one little given the short notice he was working with. Daddy Dan dried off his hands and then told Mommy Sara that Jack and Rahul were going to be going to preschool math IV today and needed school supplies before stepping out into the hallway to call his contacts at the adoption agency.

“Well, I can see that you two are enjoying playtime, but I’m going to have to interrupt because it’s time to get you two changed and ready for preschool class,” Mommy Sara said as she walked up to Jack and Rahul who were working on the puzzle box and talking.

“Um, what do you think you are doing?” Jack said in a disgruntled tone of voice as Mommy Sara put two fingers down the back of his diaper with one hand and two fingers down the back of Rahul’s diaper with her other hand.

“Just checking your diaper silly. No need to get all cranky about it. You’re still dry which means you’re probably dehydrated, so that would explain your mood. I’ll be back with a bottle of water for you after I change Rahul.”

Mommy Sara picked up Rahul and carried him over to the changing table. “Would you like a stuffy to snuggle with while Mommy Sara changes your wet diaper?”

Rahul nodded his head yes and Mommy Sara picked up the lamb stuffie Daddy Dan had given Rahul earlier from the play mat and placed it in Rahul’s open arms as she laid him down on the changing table. Rahul buried his face in the lamb’s soft fur as Mommy Sara unsnapped crotch of Rahul’s shortalls and onesie. Rahul was pretty relaxed laying there on the changing table and just as he thought Mommy Sara was going to start changing his diaper, Mommy Sara unleashed her tickle assault on Rahul. Rahul squirmed and kicked to no avail.

“Stop! Please Stop!” Rahul shouted out between gleeful cries of laughter.

“What’s that?” Mommy Sara asked. “It sounds to me like someone is having fun and doesn’t want me to stop.”

After a couple of minutes, Mommy Sara stopped tickling Rahul and untapped his wet diaper. Rahul shivered a little as a rush of cool air hit his butt and Mommy Sara cleaned him with cool wipes.

“It’s ok, just relax and I’ll be finished in no time,” Mommy Sara said as she gently rubbed Rahul’s belly and began to sprinkle baby powder on Rahul’s crotch. Now that the cool wipes were gone Rahul felt great as Mommy Sara’s large, warm hands gently rubbed baby powder into his skin. Mommy Sara then slid a soft thick diaper under Rahul and snugly tapped it on him. Before Mommy Sara snapped his onesie back up, Rahul glanced down to see that the comfy diaper Mommy Sara had tapped on him was white with a colorful construction print on it.

“Do you like the diapie Mommy Sara picked out for you?”

“Yes,” Rahul said as Mommy Sara snapped up Rahul’s onesie and shortalls. Mommy Sara then lifted Rahul off the changing table and set him down on the ground.

“Now let’s get a bottle for Jackie and school supplies for the two of you.”

Mommy Sara washed her hands and walked through a door into a little side room with a kitchen off the nursery. She grabbed two bottles, filled them with water, and then walked back out over to the play mat and handed one to Jack and one to Rahul. “Now Jackie, I want that bottle finished by the time I get back with your school supplies. You’re probably dehydrated and you need to get some water in you.”

Jack looked at the bottle he’d been handed and shook his head. It was much larger than the water bottle he normally carried around with him and was probably one and a quarter liters. “She can’t seriously expect me to finish this in like 10 minutes, right? I mean if I drink this I’m gonna be peeing like a racehorse.”

“Mommy Sara definitely means it. You’d better get working on the bottle Jack because if you don’t she’ll pick you up and feed you that bottle until it’s done.” Sophia said as she waddled over to the play mat where Jack and Rahul were.

“I guess I’ll drink it, but it means I’m gonna soak this diaper,” Jack said.

“Jack, I think that’s the whole idea. Because you haven’t wet your diaper over the past hour, Mommy Sara thinks you are dehydrated,” Rahul said.

“Why would she think that? That’s ridiculous.”

“Jack, think about it this way. In the opinions of the bigs here, you are three years old, fragile, and need to be taken care of, but also capable of doing some things. So would you expect a three-year-old who’s not potty trained to be able to go for an hour without peeing?” Sophia asked.

“I guess I wouldn’t,” Jack said with defeat in his voice.

“Good, now you can better understand and learn to accept Mommy Sara’s actions,” Sophia said.

“But I want to…,” Jack started, but then got cut off by Sophia.

“Shut up and start drinking your bottle. I need to tell you two a few things that you’ll need to know in order to succeed in class.” Sophia said in a low tone of voice. She paused, saw Rahul and Jack nod the affirmative, and continued. “You two are going to be taking a class called ‘Preschool Math IV’ today. I know it sounds like a joke and the bigs here talk about class like it’s no big deal, but you are taking an Ordinary Differential Equations class that will probably be harder than your Diff-EQ class back at NCIT. Your professor is a big and she’s one of the best in the country.”

Sophia paused, letting what she’d said sink in. Before continuing, “Jack, you are currently at the George E. Stalwart Center for Littles’ Development which is one of the best Littles’ Center in the world. This place is basically MIT for littles, so you’ll be given grades that matter and if your GPA isn’t good enough you will be kicked out. People in this country spend years and thousands of dollars trying to get their littles placed here, and littles from nations of independent littles apply to give up their rights and get adopted into this country so they can come to school here. I’ll put it to you two this way. Be glad that the portal leads directly into the basement of this building because they don’t accept just any random little off the street here. Going to school here you’ll get a much better education then you would back at NCIT because your class will be smaller and they’ll spend more time covering more topics then you’d normally get from a university course.”

“So you’re telling me that I’m getting a world-class education here?” Rahul asked.

“Yes, in fact you’ll learn more here than you ever could back at NCIT because this universe has better technology, so you’ll learn things that humans haven’t even discovered yet.” Sophia said with a twinkle in her eye she replied to what Rahul had said but was looking Jack in the eye around his bottle.

With a loud suck and a gasp for air, Jack set down his bottle and let out a loud burp before saying, “Ok, first off my mouth muscles are sore and I didn’t know that was possible.”

Sophia and Rahul chuckled as Jack continued, “Second, this makes approximately zero sense. They’ll treat me like I’m three, but give me a better education than I would get back home. Like what the heck is up with that? Also, fuck the fact that that I could learn more here than I ever could back home. I think I’d rather go back and be ignorant then stay and learn about physics discoveries that are years off in the future.”

Before Rahul could open his mouth to respond, Sophia cut in saying, “Jack, going back probably isn’t an option.” Sophia paused letting that sink in and carefully considering what she was about to say. Sophia wanted to both not force Jack to stay in a place he didn’t want to be while letting Rahul live out his biggest fantasies that were being laid out before him by the universe he’d landed in. Sophia knew that if Jack went back he’d want Rahul to come with him, and she also knew that there was a possibility Rahul would abandon Jack, who was probably his boyfriend, for the opportunity to stay here. Sophia figured that one of them staying while the other one left had the potential to devastate both men, and she wanted to avoid that situation at all costs.

“Also Jack, Rahul really likes it here, and I think this universe has almost everything that Rahul ever dreamed of. I came here because this universe had everything I ever dreamed of and offered me a way to get away from a bad situation. Jack, I know you don’t hate everything that has happened to you since you’ve arrived here and I know that you’ve enjoyed a lot of it. In addition, if you stay here you’ll graduate with a degree in micro-nuclear physics and engineering in a few years and get access to technology years into the future. Furthermore, you won’t have to do any work to find a job you’ll love. Someone else will do that for you. Think about the opportunities that have just been given to you because you started messing around with a portal. I want you to give this place a chance Jack. Take a fresh look at things and you may be surprised.”

Jack was about to say something when Mommy Sara walked over to them carrying two little-sized backpacks. “I’ve got Baby Rahul and Jackie’s school things. I know you two are both new here and the first day of school is always exciting, but it can also be scary. Just know that I’m here for you if you get scared today or need anything. Are you two ready to go to class together?” Mommy Sara said.

Jack and Rahul nodded their heads yes and began to look through their backpacks. Rahul’s backpack had a Pokémon print that matched his onesie on it. Jack’s backpack was, much to Jack’s relief, less exciting than Rahul’s with just a blue plaid design on it. “I see Jackie was a good little boy and finished his bottle. I’ll be back with another bottle for you, and Sophie, you don’t have to worry I’ll grab your backpack for you,” Mommy Sara said.

All around the nursery the other three bigs were cleaning up toys, changing littles, and getting all the littles their school backpacks. Jack and Rahul opened up the main section of their backpacks to find a nice graphing calculator, a tablet, and a small leather case that inside had an electronic pen, protractor, compass, and a strange looking ball like thing.

“You guys have been given pretty cheap tablets to get you through the day. Later you’ll get your own high-end 3D and AR enabled laptops that to you guys will seem like computers from the future, which I guess they sort of are,” Sophia explained.

“What the heck is this thing?” Rahul asked holding up the foldable ball-like object.

“That case has a pen for your tablet and computer-compatible drafting tools. That’s a 3D curve tracer that may or may not be compatible with your current tablet, but basically it allows you to draw above your screen and what you draw will get plotted in 3D space virtually,” Sophia explained.

“That’s the coolest thing ever!” Rahul and Jack said in unison. After hearing that they opened up the secondary compartment of their backpack, and much to Rahul’s excitement, and Jack’s chagrin, the compartment contained two diapers and all the necessary changing supplies. Jack looked up with a slightly confused expression on his face.

“Don’t worry, you won’t be changing your own diaper. No one would ever let a little do that,” Sophia said with a chuckle. “Those are just there for in case you have a class that’s not near the nursery one of the bigs will change you. In addition to the professor in the room, they’ll be a big TA who’s a graduate student and they’ll be responsible for helping the class learn and changing the little students when they need it.”

“So here the TA’s have to change diapers and clean up literal shit? Man, it doesn’t get much better than that with the stereotype that they’re the lowest of the low,” Jack said.

“Actually, TA jobs here are highly coveted and very hard to get, but that’s beside the point. Anyways, I’ll see y’all later,” Sophia said as she Mommy Sara handed Sophia her backpack and led her out of the nursery to her graduate-level CS course.

Mommy Lisa then walked up to Rahul and Jack and said, “Time for preschool little boys. Here take my hand and I’ll walk you to class.”

Rahul eagerly accepted Mommy Lisa’s and while Jack sighed, remembered what Sophia had said earlier, and took Mommy Lisa’s hand. Mommy Lisa led Jack and Rahul out of the nursery and down to the end of the hall where she held the classroom door open for them and said, “I hope you two have fun at preschool today!”

Rahul and Jack stepped into the classroom. It was the first day of school all over again. However, this time they were both dressed like they were three, wearing diapers, carrying tablets worth over two grand back home, and about to learn differential equations at the MIT of this universe. Rahul was very excited, but Jack was nervous, so nervous that he peed his pants. However, no one, including Jack, seemed to notice.

• Like 1
  • littleTomás changed the title to The Portal in the Basement (Updated to Chapter 11)

Yeah school! Starting just like the real world is right now...lol. I am glad you will be able to write more and great job on passing your summer course! I like the idea that Sophie and Rahul are happy and hopefully Jackie will realize he is as well. I wonder who adopts them? Looking forward to it!

Just a quick update for tonight.

Chapter 12

Daddy Dan took a seat in a chair in the hallway outside the nursery and pulled his phone out of his pocket. He decided to start by calling Olivia who was the caseworker manager at the Johnson Adoption Agency. “If anyone has a way to place two littles with a big before the end of the day, it’s her,” Daddy Dan thought.

“Hello Olivia, it’s me, Dan”

“Hey Dan what’s up and make it quick. I’ve got a lot of work I need to do right now.”

“Well, um that’s a bummer that you’re so busy because,” Dan started, but was cut off by Olivia.

“Cut to the chase Dan and don’t tell me that another little just appeared out of nowhere who needs a big before the end of the workday today.”

“Not one little, two littles who need bigs before the end of the day. This isn’t a joke and I need you to help me out on this one.”

“You’ve gotta be fuckin’ kidding me! Two littles just showed up out of the blue with no bigs? Doesn’t the strike you as a little suspicious? Have you checked with the police and Department of Littles Affairs yet to make sure that this isn’t linked to little trafficking?”

“There are no records on these littles anywhere. It’s like the just showed up from another universe. Anyways, do you have two bigs you could place these two little boys with or one big willing take both of them?”

“Dan, to be perfectly honest, I don’t have anyone on the waitlist right now who’s already passed all the background checks and meets the criteria at this time. The only way I could make this happen is to put four investigators on this, have them work on just these two cases for the rest of the day, and send two caseworkers out for unplanned home visits. That’s just not going to happen. I can’t devote that many resources to a pro bono case. I wish I could help you, but unless you can come up with a quarter million Zan1, I can’t.”

“Well thanks for your time Olivia. You were very helpful as always,” Daddy Dan said sarcastically. At this point, it was on down the list for Daddy Dan. Olivia had placed Sophia pro bono no problem, but this was going to be a challenge. Especially if Olivia was saying it would take a quarter million Zan to pull this off. Daddy Dan would have to go to the top to get this done, so he called Ava Johnson, the CEO of Johnson Adoption Agency. Daddy Dan would have had to go through Ava’s assistant in order to get to her, but he’d picked up her cell number at a party a few months ago while she was drunk, so he had his in.

“Hello Ava, its Dan from the George E. Stalwart Center for Littles’ Development. I need a huge favor. Is there any way you could place two little boys with either the same or separate bigs before the end of the day? They just arrived in the country and there was a mistake made on their forums so the big who was supposed to adopt them weren’t notified of their arrival. In addition, this morning that same big died in a car accident. Is there any way you could help me out on this one?”

Daddy Dan crossed his fingers and hoped his half-baked lie worked on Ava. Ava normal had a pretty good nose for bullshit, but her senses could sometimes be dulled when it came to tear-jerking stories.

“Oh, your two littles must be so traumatized. I’ll make sure they get placed with the same wonderful big by the end of the day.” Ava said in a tone of voice that came across as overdramatic.

“Wonderful, just upload the information to our secure server when you get it and I’ll make sure these two littles safely get to their loving home.”

“Oh, the pleasure is mine. Anything to help two littles who lost their big in such a tragic accident.”

“Have a nice day,” and with that Daddy Dan hung up the phone and triumphantly walked back into the emptying nursery. He’d managed to get the best adoption agency in Gordonia to place two littles with a big by the end of the day pro bono. It was a good day for Daddy Dan as he went into the break room to relax for a bit while all the littles were at preschool. In the end, Olivia would end up doing most of the work on this case, but sometimes the orders have to come from the top. However, Daddy Dan knew he was getting an earful from Olivia the next time he saw her for going to her boss to get what he wanted. Regardless, Jack and Rahul would have a big and that was the important thing.

1a quarter million Zan has the equivalent purchasing power of about 5,000 USD

• Like 2
  • littleTomás changed the title to The Portal in the Basement (Updated to Chapter 12)
  • littleTomás changed the title to The Portal in the Basement (Updated to Chapter 17, Finale!)