LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Hypothetical Question

While the idea of actually being turned back into a total baby permanently is a dream cherished by many ABs, how many of you would or could, if presented with the opportunity?

Let's say, for example, you're contacted by a couple who wants to adopt an AB and want nothing more from you than for you to be their baby. For real. But, for them, this means you would have to give up just about everything you've grown to know and love in your adult life. In short, totally dependent on them for everything. There would be positives, of course. Constant nurturing. Playtime. Storytime. Bathtime. Mommy num-nums. Daddy's cuddles. Spiked ba-bahs. (Well, they certainly couldn't expect you to give up EVERYTHING, now could they?)

I dunno...

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

Guest Diaperdragon

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Hash: SHA1

If it's by free choice, then some Ab would go for it. Though i am

totally against someone being forced into AB against their will.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

Version: PGP 8.1

Comment: Key stored at www.biglumber.com

iQA/AwUBRgZnixyg77Uzo6tFEQLHQgCfZ3Pp9pIsfhONBb41ivgu/7nQ+fsAoKIK

0qFMGYtaBAChjnjWLAu5x9kY

=TR2B

-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

For myself, I wouldn't. But then, I'm not entirely AB. Somewhere between DL/AB(sissy), with the degree varying from one day to the next.

Honestly, in my personal opinion, and from experience, I don't think it would work out for an indefinite period of time; not if you still maintained your adult mental awareness, memories, and experience.

To support my opinion, I have been in a position in my life where I got my wish. I grew up loving flying. You just suggested going for a flight and I was in the plane waiting for you. It was something I dearly loved and thought I could never tire of. Well, in my thirties, I got a flying job that kept me in the air six out of seven days, and sometimes even my day off would find me airborne.

After a few years of this, I was sick of it. Even though I had my own biplane for stunt and pleasure flying, it rarely left the ground. I had contracted the nickname of "sky-whore" as "He only flies when he's getting paid for it." I had become burned out. Overdosed.

I've also seen this happen on numerous other occasions where somebody who loved something as a hobby or occasional activity, soon grew weary of it when it became a full-time thing and they HAD to do it.

In the case of living as a "baby" full-time, I think one would tire of it even faster. Mainly because of our adult mentality requiring more complex activities to prevent growing bored. After all, just how long do you think your Fischer Price toys are going to entertain you.

Yes, I've no doubt that for some, they would be on Cloud 9 for awhile. But in time, I just don't believe it would work if that person is of sound mind and body. Of course, and this is mentioned in a humorous air, there is no shortage of those outside the AB/DL community who already question our "sound minds."

This has been purely my own personal opinion. On the other hand, I am also a firm believer in the "Pursuit of life, liberty, and happiness." So many people go throughout their entire lives without ever finding true happiness. If a person is able to do so without, in the process, hurting others, then more power to you. Definitely, go for it!

Sincerely,

Ruffles

I think I would suggest they bought themselves a dog instead, to me it sounds like they would have just as much pleasure from that, and they would not have to deal so much with messy stuff and so, and it could definately be much cheaper for them if they wanted it so :)

:diespam: <<--- work against elephant mailorder terror

My idea of hell personally ;) I enjoy going out and shopping - especially for my own diapers! I love flying out to the USA to see friends, and do even more diaper shopping there. I love my job and enjoy using my pc, seeing friends and socializing.

I enjoy wearing diapers and snuggling up to my fav plushie at night.

The idea of a mommy full time might be marginally appealing, but total loss of freedom would like being locked up in jail - and THAT's an experience I plan on never having.

DP

My idea of hell personally ;) I enjoy going out and shopping - especially for my own diapers! I love flying out to the USA to see friends, and do even more diaper shopping there. I love my job and enjoy using my pc, seeing friends and socializing.

I enjoy wearing diapers and snuggling up to my fav plushie at night.

The idea of a mommy full time might be marginally appealing, but total loss of freedom would like being locked up in jail - and THAT's an experience I plan on never having.

DP

Fantasy is one thing, reality quite another. How many people on here have wished, quite vocally, to be totally incontinent? How many people who are even partially incontinent wish they weren't! The fantasy of being babied full time is just that, fantasy.

Hey, 24/7 for a week, or two, yup, I'm down with that. A month? I don't think I could last that long. A year? I wouldn't make it, at all.

People wish they could have their adult responsibilities taken away, and replaced with something else. While that is appealing, it is those same responsibilities that make us who we are.

Gary

This is definitely a case of "too much of a good thing" in my way of thinking. I would get bored stiff in no time. I enjoy too many aspects of my adult life to give them up completely. Baby time is like a vacation; a short break from adult stresses. I couldn't do it full time.

I would defintley do it if my adoptive parents are Britney Spears and K-fed!..lol They would recieve one extremely horny baby and not to mention,ugly..lol..

Would you be a Winston Churchill type, ugly baby? The one with the cigar clenched firmly in it's mouth? LOL!

Cuddles,

For myself, I wouldn't. But then, I'm not entirely AB. Somewhere between DL/AB(sissy), with the degree varying from one day to the next.

Honestly, in my personal opinion, and from experience, I don't think it would work out for an indefinite period of time; not if you still maintained your adult mental awareness, memories, and experience.

Sincerely,

Ruffles

Completly agree here. Would be fun for about a week but then I would miss world of warcraft, booze, going out late, etc, etc. Besides no matter who they are adults dont like to be told what to do 100 percent of the time, (of course thier probably is an odd duck or two out there)

I'd do it. Mainly, because in my adult life, there's nothing I've grown to love. I mean the biggest loss for me would be reading the newspaper, and that's small enough that I could do it anyways when they're not looking, lol. Plus, there's a different between what they say and what they do. I could probably convince them to let me do some things with a bit of effort. You know, study, do programming work, fix their computer, etc... That would be valuable enough to them, it would be very unlikely they would say no after a bit of persuasion. Sure, I'm changing the rules here, but life is change isn't it?

In any case, I would do it with hesitation, maybe 15 minutes worth, lol. Although, if they tried to make me eat baby food that would be an issue. I've never liked it, even as a baby, lol, so that wouldn't work. But honestly, I can't imagine that would ever happen. I'd have better chances of winning the lottery.

Too much of a good thing can ruin the pallet, I'd agree with that. Me? I have a daddy, and he and I have this unspoken treaty that, if he feels like doing somthing "babyish" for/to me, he has my concent. But for the most part, he leaves me to my own devices. Hence why I forum, play CoH, and have a job (couldn't STAND to have so much idle time on my hands, besides, gotta pay for my diapers somehow) go clubbing, barhopping and other social occasions with my network of friends. I think he understands that if I was cooped up inside, that I'd probably go stirr-crazy within a few hours.

Oh, Ps. Fisher Price toys tend to hold my attention for about twenty minuits. Now, if it has moving pieces, like a transformer, I'm all over that for a good hour. :thumbsup:

I'd do it. Mainly, because in my adult life, there's nothing I've grown to love. I mean the biggest loss for me would be reading the newspaper, and that's small enough that I could do it anyways when they're not looking, lol. Plus, there's a different between what they say and what they do. I could probably convince them to let me do some things with a bit of effort. You know, study, do programming work, fix their computer, etc... That would be valuable enough to them, it would be very unlikely they would say no after a bit of persuasion. Sure, I'm changing the rules here, but life is change isn't it?

In any case, I would do it with hesitation, maybe 15 minutes worth, lol. Although, if they tried to make me eat baby food that would be an issue. I've never liked it, even as a baby, lol, so that wouldn't work. But honestly, I can't imagine that would ever happen. I'd have better chances of winning the lottery.

If they were loving parents, I'm sure they would allow you the latitude to pursue some of your adult habits. As you say, life is about change.

The baby food issue would be one I could definitely accept. It's not that bad when you get used to it. I was on a self-imposed, strictly baby food diet for about 2 months last year and I lost 10 pounds. After about a month of this, the thought of eating anything like pizza or steak was aborrent to me. It's quite healthful, too. Usually no more than a gram or two of fat per jar. And Gerber's S'gettis and lasagna are great. Better than Chef Boyardee's. Yum! The broccoli and cheese is another story. Yuck city!

Cuddles,

If they were loving parents, I'm sure they would allow you the latitude to pursue some of your adult habits. As you say, life is about change.

The baby food issue would be one I could definitely accept. It's not that bad when you get used to it. I was on a self-imposed, strictly baby food diet for about 2 months last year and I lost 10 pounds. After about a month of this, the thought of eating anything like pizza or steak was aborrent to me. It's quite healthful, too. Usually no more than a gram or two of fat per jar. And Gerber's S'gettis and lasagna are great. Better than Chef Boyardee's. Yum! The broccoli and cheese is another story. Yuck city!

Cuddles,

Great.. so if you want to loose weight just live from babyfood.... hmm, I bet it would be the lack of eating for the whole time that would get me to loose weight and possibly in the end even loose life.

By the way, I was wondering why Mc. Donalds haven't made a line of babyfoods yet, one should think they would be interested in getting their customers hooked at the lowest age possible, but on the other hand, a reasión could be, that a blended big mac with fries and strawberry milkshake would look so evil that any parent with respect for their babies would avoid feeding it to them.

And Gerber's S'gettis and lasagna are great. Better than Chef Boyardee's.

That's not saying much, but then I have Italian grandparents, so I'm used to high quality pastas. In my opinion, the Chef Boyardee sauce is some kind of plastic product. lol

I agree with your point about loving parents, however.

While the idea of actually being turned back into a total baby permanently is a dream cherished by many ABs, how many of you would or could, if presented with the opportunity?

I've actually tried it twice and it usually starts to suck (at least for me) after the 3rd day. Although you could probably chaulk this up to me being more of a DL then an AB.

Though i am

totally against someone being forced into AB against their will.

See, now that would be more of a turn on for me. But as was previously mentioned, it probably sounds a lot better on paper then in RL.

I'd say it varies from person to person. If you try it for a brief/extended period of time and find you like it, then it may just what you're looking for. But I say definitely try before making any commitments.

I might consider it for one of those cash prize deals, but I am a sucker for the cash prize deals in whatever form they take...

Perhaps an internet reality show, 50 AB contestants get adopted by 50 Mommy/Daddy couples, and the team that finishes on top wins the prize...

This warrants some thought... anyone contact me if they have the means to make this happen... ;)