LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does anyone wear just a diaper around the house with a tee shirt or nothing else.

That would not be permitted in my time. As has has been said here many times, diapers are UNDERWEAR. If a mother did not put something over that, she would be the scandalous topic of discussions and her mother might...no...WOULD have something to say to her in the form of a lecture beginning with "What are you teaching that child? I did not raise a trollop ['slut', 'whore', etc]...[and heaven forbid that the child in question is a girl; the venom is really poured in] ". In fact, even some of the persons in my generation, when describing someone of slovenly habits will say "...and her kids are running around in just their diapers [45 years ago it would be 'and rubber pants']". God forbid a social or other organization worker, like a nurse, saw that. Now wonder we did not go around with half our ass sticking out. THAT is a cottage industry today. Anyone who did that, or even was careless at age 14 would be told "You have no idea what a tempting target that is" by your old man and if you did it a second time, you would be SHOWN; if some of your older mates didn't do it first or make some humliating comment and it would be all over the school in 3 days. By age 6 95% of us would have been too embarrassed if it even got close to that

11 hours ago, Little Christine said:

That would not be permitted in my time. As has has been said here many times, diapers are UNDERWEAR. If a mother did not put something over that, she would be the scandalous topic of discussions and her mother might...no...WOULD have something to say to her in the form of a lecture beginning with "What are you teaching that child? I did not raise a trollop ['slut', 'whore', etc]...[and heaven forbid that the child in question is a girl; the venom is really poured in] ". In fact, even some of the persons in my generation, when describing someone of slovenly habits will say "...and her kids are running around in just their diapers [45 years ago it would be 'and rubber pants']". God forbid a social or other organization worker, like a nurse, saw that. Now wonder we did not go around with half our ass sticking out. THAT is a cottage industry today. Anyone who did that, or even was careless at age 14 would be told "You have no idea what a tempting target that is" by your old man and if you did it a second time, you would be SHOWN; if some of your older mates didn't do it first or make some humliating comment and it would be all over the school in 3 days. By age 6 95% of us would have been too embarrassed if it even got close to that

I'm glad times have changed.  I can't fathom living in baby boomer era. I suppose it's just life as time goes on things become lax and people are less cruel.

We ddi no thave mass or school shootings, babies left in garbage cans, drive-by shootings or a quarter of the population strung out on drugs. Most persons envy us talking about the 50's as a "magical time". Race relations were getting better and politicians did not decend on scenes of tragedies like vultures or ghouls trying to cash in. Many of the tings that we have today that are great, such as powerful electronics and civil rights, have their roots in the 1950's and 60's. Young persons had reasonable expectations of growing up to be better off than their parents. We were not embroiled in a shooting perma-war a half-wrold away. We looked forward to putting people on the moon, not wistully backward. We did not have to choose for President between two inveterate liars, both corruptocrats with the only difference being that one had enough mentality to know that she WAS lying. People were more optimistic and happy then and not at each others' throats. We were on the way to getting better. Now, they fight each other like the inheritors that they are. Two words sum up the psychological state of things "pet parents"

• 3 weeks later...

That is my normal sleepwear during the summer, and sometimes that is what I'll wear inside home for a while in the morning. I will normally throw some shorts on or something if I am going outside (like if I was wearing just underwear), but I have walked outside to my car or the storage shed to "get" something in just a diaper and tee if it's a quick thing and I don't want to go get dressed (provided there is no one around).

22 hours ago, Shawd said:

That is my normal sleepwear during the summer, and sometimes that is what I'll wear inside home for a while in the morning. I will normally throw some shorts on or something if I am going outside (like if I was wearing just underwear), but I have walked outside to my car or the storage shed to "get" something in just a diaper and tee if it's a quick thing and I don't want to go get dressed (provided there is no one around).

T-shirt and diaper is also my "normal" sleepwear -- usually year round.  It's how I'm "dressed" right now.  I won't go outside like that though!

I used to do it all the time.   My wife would call up and let me know that she was bringing someone home and I'd better put pants on.

Now we have big picture windows that I pretty much have to walk past to go anywhere in the house, so I dont

32 minutes ago, willnotwill said:

I used to do it all the time.   My wife would call up and let me know that she was bringing someone home and I'd better put pants on.

Now we have big picture windows that I pretty much have to walk past to go anywhere in the house, so I dont

That's reasonable unless you're an exhibitionist. Then it gets sticky.