LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On 8/8/2019 at 4:40 AM, kirababy said:

wow a fantastic viewpoint and description of her feelings and headspace.   well done.

Thanks for the compliment.

Chapter 20. Jordan

“You can come out of the corner now,” Katie said to me when my half hour was up. “C’mon. Let’s go talk in our bedroom.” I followed her across the hall, and she sat at the head of the bed against the headboard, patting the bed next to her. I sat down.

I guess she was waiting for me to say something next. “I’m sorry. I don’t know what I was thinking. I … I don’t know what to say.”

“Let me tell you what I think happened,” Katie said. “I think you’re not sure where the boundaries are, so you’ve been subconsciously telling these lies and making them a little bit bigger each time to see when I’d finally react.”

“Makes me sounds like a little kid,” I muttered.

“Well, sweetie … You know I don’t want to be a tyrant. If you want to talk about something, let’s talk. Okay?”

“Okay.”

“And then you follow the rules, buster,” she said playfully, “because I’ll tell you, I didn’t like having to do that. I didn’t like that at all, but I’ll do it again if that’s what you need.” She pulled me closer.

“I’m sorry,” I said again. I hadn’t thought of how putting her in that position would make her feel. I put my head on her shoulder. “This just all feels so new still.”

“You just have to accept that you’re not the decider anymore, and when you try to be, by doing things like being sneaky and telling lies, you’re gonna get in trouble.”

“I know.” She kissed the top of my head and put her arm across me.

“How’s your butt feel?”

“It hurts.”

“How’s your mouth taste?”

“Terrible.”

“How’s your diapee?”

I sighed. I liked her calling it that. “Good. Thank you for changing me.”

“You’re welcome.”

“It didn’t … Why you’d do it?”

“I can’t take care of my little man?”

“No, it’s not that. I was just wondering, that’s all.”

“Well, how do punishments in this house work?”

“What do you mean?”

“When they’re over, are you still in trouble?”

“No.”

“No, you’re not. You got your tushy spanked, and now you’re my good boy again, and I wanted to give you a little treat.” I blushed when she called me that. “Do you like that,” she asked.

“Kinda.”

She giggled. “You like being called my good little boy?”

“Yes.” I blushed harder.

“Good. Because if you start telling lies again, and I will paddle your butt all over again,” she teased me. “Besides, I saw you with Angie. I saw how you reacted to what she said to you. Wanna tell me what’s up with that?”

I squirmed and put my head on her chest, like when I first told her I wanted to be 24/7. It was just easier to say when I wasn’t looking at her. “I … she was so … she made me feel special. That’s all.”

“Special how,” Katie asked as she played with my hair. I could hear the curiosity in her voice. She wanted to know.

“I don’t know. Like I was …” I sighed and considered whether I should say the word that came to mind. It’s not a word used to describe men. “Like I was precious,” I said quietly. “And treasured.” Kate didn’t say anything in response for a minute.

“Do I ever make you feel that way?”

“A lot. Every day, really, especially since …”

“What?”

“Since I started freelancing. It just seems like, like you take care of me. Even more than before. You put me first. Sometimes, I don’t know, sometimes I feel like maybe I’m taking too much.”

“Oh, Jordy. You are doing no such thing. I want to take care of you. It makes me feel good to take care of you. And you do a lot for us. Don’t ever think you don’t.”

I sighed deeply and sunk further into Katie as I exhaled. I guess I needed to hear that.

“I suppose you didn’t mind her babying you then?”

“It was embarrassing.”

“And how did that make you feel?”

“Embarrassed.”

“Other than that, silly.”

I didn’t want to admit it. “Funny,” I said, and felt ridiculous for phrasing it that way.

“’Funny’ how?”

“Ya know, it made me, I don’t know, feel a little funny … in my tummy.” I could feel Katie’s body laughing even as she held it in.

“Funny in your tummy, huh? Anywhere else,” she said with a voice full or mirth. “You’re such a sweet thing.”

We laid like that for a little while longer. I put my arm around her and hugged her middle. She kept playing with me hair. “So how did I do,” she eventually asked.

“With what?”

“With getting that diaper on. And no fibbing.”

“Well, it could be a little tighter.”

“Do I need to fix it?”

“No. It’ll be fine … I guess I’m surprised you did it. You’ve been so adamant that you don’t want to deal with them.”

“Well, maybe once in a while for a treat. Besides, not a big deal. I guess maybe I just need to start thinking like I have an incontinent husband, too, and just think of it as something I sometimes do for him.”

“I love you, Katie.” So much it it hurt sometimes. “I’ll never lie to you again.”

“That’s my good boy. Now, what are gonna do with the rest of our day”

• Like 6

Amazing I'm guessing they're going to fill the rest of their day by watching random cat videos and deciding which ones are the most hilarious then probably order in something.  That night their home will be invaded by nightmares of cats sucking out their souls, both of them.  They'll be sleepless afterwards.

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Amazing I'm guessing they're going to fill the rest of their day by watching random cat videos and deciding which ones are the most hilarious then probably order in something.  That night their home will be invaded by nightmares of cats sucking out their souls, both of them.  They'll be sleepless afterwards.

?I'll never watch a cat video again.

Chapter 21. Kate

“In here,” I called out to Kiley when I heard the door open. She doesn’t knock and doesn’t need to. She’s that close to us. Well, more to me than to Jordy. They’re friends, but I’ve always gotten the sense that Jordy finds her intimidating. Kiley knew that, and she did her best to leaven her presence, but she is, by nature, a pint-sized titan. Jordy had never saw it, but I’ve seen all 100 pounds of her reduce a submissive to tears just with words. Jordy is a gentle giant compared to her.

“Hey,” Kiley said as she came into our living room and sat down on the sofa next to me.

“Hi,” Jordy said from the chair. Kiley coming over isn’t an event. Jordy kept watching TV while the two of us quietly chatted about this and that. Kiley’s dating life is always a favorite subject.

“Fetlife is becoming unusable,” Kiley told me. She uses it more than me; I hardly even check it anymore except to keep track of events. “It’s a dumpster fire of freaks messaging me and a bunch of forum police who get mad when you don’t read the nine page of rules before posting on their group page.”

“How about the vanilla dating sites?”

“I had no idea fishing is so popular. Or that men think a picture of them holding a fish is attractive. It just makes me sad for the fish.”

“Have you met anybody lately?”

“I went on a date on Tuesday. He said no when I said let’s split the bill. I mean, if he had offered before I said it, fine, but it was like he was against the idea of splitting the bill.”

“How was the rest of the date?”

“Same as they always are. Everybody loves tacos, travelling, and talking about how much they hate the gym. I should’ve gotten married a decade ago. It only gets harder the longer you wait.”

“At least you have your playmates.” Kiley has a couple of submissives she sees regularly. Nothing like the intimacy of a marriage, but an outlet for some emotional support as well as the other things.

We turned to watch the TV for a minute. Kiley reached behind her and started struggling with something. “What am I sitting on,” she said as she pulled something free.

Jordy blushed and seemed to shrink in his chair as Kiley held up a bed pad. I was quite serious about him using them on the sofa, and he was lucky I didn’t insist he sit on one with Kiley over. It was his own fault for forgetting it was there. I’d told him she was coming over. Kiley’s eyes darted from the pad to Jordy to me. Of course, there are a lot of reasons why a kinky couple would have one of those. Chux are a fairly common item at play parties.

“What have you guys been up to,” Kiley asked. She said it plural, but really the question was for me. We hadn’t discussed what exactly we’d tell Kiley.

“Jordy,” I asked. “Should we tell her?”

“I’d rather not,” he said. He said it politely, which was smart of him, and calmly.

“Okay,” Kiley said. “None of my business.”

“Here,” he said as he got up and took the pad, heading toward our room. “I’ll put this away.”

Kiley got up and went to our kitchen to get a drink. Jordy beat her back to the living room. She walked back into the room looking downward trying, and not succeeding, to hide a smile. Jordan noticed and turned red again. Kiley leaned over and whispered something to me. Jordan stood up and started back toward the bedroom.

“No! Wait,” Kiley said as she reached out and caught his hand as he went by. “It’s okay. Please, sit?”

“You forgot to empty the trash, too,” I said to Jordy.

“I wasn’t snooping,” Kiley said, “I was just throwing away a bottle. Please, Jordy, just sit. I’m happy for you.”

Jordy saw an opening to go on offense and jumped for it. “You’re happy I have a bladder problem?” Offense is more comfortable than defense, so I understood where Jordy was coming from. However, while I was fine telling that lie, I wasn’t about to let Jordy get all self-righteous about it with my best friend. Plus, my god, he is a bad liar; I mean, really: lamest attempt to deflect ever. But Kiley wasn’t fooled for even a second.

“Oh, come on,” she said as she yanked him back toward the couch. He fell heavily onto his butt next to her. “Would I be smiling if I thought you had an actual problem?” Well, with the cat out of the bag …

“And didn’t we just have a long conversation about fibbing on Sunday,” I said with a twinkle in my eye. Jordy looked over Kiley at me and then back down at her as she ignored my remark. Drat.

“So,” she asked, “what’s the deal? Adult baby, diaper lover, or is it just a dominance thing?”

“Does it …” It doesn’t always occur to Jordy that he can just not answer a question he doesn’t want to answer, particularly with some of the women in his life. “DL,” he said quietly.

“For how long?” Now that was an interesting question. Even I didn’t know the origins of Jordy’s fetish.

“For-forever.” He stuttered. “Si-since I was t-two.”

“Wow. You come by it honestly then.”

“Two,” I asked. “How did you know at two?” I didn’t even think that was possible.

“I just … I just did. It’s my first memory,” Jordy said.

“Will you share it,” I asked. Jordy looked apprehensive. I saw his Adam’s apple bob as he swallowed.

“It was … I g-guess I was in the middle of being p-potty trained. So I think was two, somewhere between two and three.” Jordy’s eyes seemed to lose focus, like he was picturing it. “I must’ve been close to being completely trained in the day time. I think it was a Saturday or Sunday, because my mom wasn’t there. It was my dad. We were in my room. He got me out of bed, and carried me to the changing table. Then he asked me if I wanted to wear underwear or a diaper for the day. I, well, guess it’s obvious what I chose.”

“Do you remember why?”

“No. It’s just what I wanted.”

“Then what happened?”

“We went to the grocery store. I don’t remember anything until we were checking out. Me, my dad, and my sister and brother. The checker was just about done scanning everything when Dad asked if any of us needed to use the bathroom before we drove home, and I said I did. I guess I’d been holding it. And Dad said, ‘Honey, you’re wearing a diaper.’ I got embarrassed because the checker thought that was funny. I don’t remember going, but I guess I stopped holding it, because I, um, remember having a loaded diaper by the time we got to the car. That’s it. That’s all I remember.” Jordy seemed to come back to the present. “What,” he said when he caught me day dreaming.   

“Nothing,” I said, shaking my head.

“Nuh uh,” Kiley said, “No fair. Jordy shared, so what were you thinking?”

My turn to blush. “I was just thinking, heh, how cute you must’ve looked turning all red and pooping your diaper.” And now Jordan was blushing again, too. I’ve seen his baby pictures. He had the most darling curls at that age.

“Any other memories,” Kiley asked.

“Lots,” Jordan replied. “A bunch of my early memories are related to that. I, well I don’t know if this would be considered a lot of accidents, but I had more than a few until I was about kindergarten age. This one time ….”

“C’mon,” I urged him. I wanted to understand this part of him better. I mean, he’s had this fetish since he was two years old? Or I guess not a fetish back then, but an interest that became a fetish. Guess that doesn’t have a word. Fixation?

“I was five or six. Old enough to walk through the neighborhood on my own. I guess people don’t let kids do that anymore … anyway, I had this friend who lived way up the street. He was actually kind of a little shit, but at that point we still played together. My mom called me into her bedroom one day and told me she found my wet underwear in the laundry and asked me what happened. I didn’t know. I legit did not remember doing that, but I obviously didn’t want to tell her that. I don’t even think it occurred to me to tell Mom that. I mean, maybe I had the accident and forgot about it or had it and and hid my underwear and forgot about i., I don’t know, maybe it was so small I actually didn’t notice. But at that moment, I didn’t remember wetting my pants at all.  I blamed my friend.”

“For peeing in your underwear?”

“Of course not. I told her I didn’t make it to the bathroom because he was talking and I couldn’t leave. Ya know, like it would’ve been rude.”

“Ha,” Kiley laughed.

“What did your mom say?”

“She said from then on to say ‘excuse me’ when I needed to go and to not wait.” Jordy took a deep breath. “I guess I had been having lots of accidents that summer, because then she said if I did it once more she was going to put me back in diapers. And then she asked me if that’s what I wanted. You know, trying to embarrass me I guess, like asking if you want a spanking. She asked asked me if I wanted her to put me back in diapers.”

“And what did you say?”

“I don’t know if I hesitated or not, but I knew enough to say no. I mean, I don’t know if I would’ve gotten in trouble for saying yes or not, but I knew kids my age didn’t wear diapers. But, um, I wished right away I had said yes. As soon as I said no, I wished I had said yes. I kinda felt like I chickened out. I wish I had said yes.”

“You ‘wished’ or you ‘wish,’” I asked him.

Jordan thought about it and seemed to shrug his shoulders. “I wish.”

“Even though you’d have maybe gotten in trouble and been teased for it?”

“I don’t know. It’s all so long ago now, maybe it would just be one more childhood trauma but … I don’t know if she even meant it or would’ve followed through on it, but … yeah, I wish I had said yes.”

My understanding of Jordy and his fetish changed that day. I guess I always thought of his fetish as being like mine, something primarily sexual that I was interested in from a young age but that really didn’t take off until after puberty. But Jordy had wanted this since he was two years old? He’d been regretting not saying yes since he was six? Jordy is my husband. My grown, adult, strong, handsome, smart, funny, sweet, husband and love of my life. And somewhere inside him, there’s still that six-year-old little boy who wanted his diapers back very badly and didn’t get them because he was afraid of what others would think. Well, I resolved to do what I could to make up for it.

• Like 6
43 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

That last paragraph was a nice summation.  

Those two memories are mine, btw. Ever since I started writing Done Adulting, I've been rethinking whether I'm a DL or AB or middle, and I guess sometimes I do feel like six-year-old me hasn't gotten over that, even knowing that saying yes would have backfired spectacularly.

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, Author_Alex said:

Those two memories are min, btw. Ever since I started writing Done Adulting, I've been rethinking whether I'm a DL or AB or middle, and I guess sometimes I do feel like six-year-old me hasn't gotten over that, even knowing that saying yes would have backfired spectacularly.

We're at our best as writers when we're tapping into our own memories and feelings and what-not. 

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 22

“Jordy,” I heard Kate call from the bedroom as I was brushing my teeth. “Can you please come in here?” Wondering what I had done wrong, and knowing I’d be in more trouble if I made her wait, I quickly finished brushing and walked into our bedroom.

“Stand right here, please,” Kate said, pointing at the floor in front of her. She was seated on the bed. I went and stood there with my arms at my sides. It was early, and I didn’t think I’d done anything wrong, and I was sure I didn’t deserve a spanking if that’s what she was thinking.

“What’s up, honey?”

“I was doing laundry, and you know what I found?” Nothing, to my knowledge, because I had been doing the laundry.

“Um, no?”

“I found your wet underwear.” Sometimes I wear a pair over my diaper to keep it snug, and sometimes I leak around the leg gathers. The underwear just gets a little wet. “Have you been having accidents?”

“Um...” I had no idea what she was getting at. I’d been 24/7 for more than a month.

“If you keep having accidents,” Katie said to me, “I’m going to put you back in diapers. Is that what you want?”

It floored me, honestly. I didn’t expect telling her that story would lead to a re-creation. That’s not something I’d ever done or even thought about doing. In the moment, I had this swirl of emotions. First, just this wonderful feeling of how much I love my wife. And second, this funny feeling in my stomach, like when Angie had changed me. And my ears felt hot.

“Katie, this is really sweet of you, but...” She cut me off by leaning over and smacking my butt through my robe hard. Of course it didn’t hurt, but it shut me up.

“I asked you a question, young man. Do you want me to put you back in diapers?”

That feeling, that warm, hollow feeling in my stomach grew.

“Honey...” She swatted my hands away.

“Are you wet right now?” She pulled my robe open, and when I backed away she pulled me back by the belt of my robe and felt my penis, even lifting my sack and feeling underneath. “At least you’re not wet right now, but you’re not going back outside to play until you answer my question.”

“W-what was the q-q-question?”

“Are you being smart with me, potty pants? I asked you, do you want me to put you back in diapers?”

Oh, god. I remember that day so vividly. It was mid-day, and the curtains were drawn. We were in my parents’ bedroom. It was dark in there. They had this cream colored bedspread that I remember feeling so soft. My mom sat on the bed like Kate was, the right side of the bed, and I looked to her right, not looking at her. If I could have that day ... but then, this was my do over.

“Y-yes.”

“Yes? You naughty little thing!”

She pulled me by my robe again, and I tripped over her foot and fell on to the bed next to her. Kate’s hand was on my lower back, and she started smacking my butt through the robe, producing a dull thud.

“Kate...”

“Shush. Naughty boy.” Kate stood up and walked to my dresser. I watched from the bed. “So you want me to put you back in diapers? Fine.” She opened what was  formerly my underwear drawer and took out one of my diapers. She seemed to tower over me as I lay in the position she left me in, chest down on the bed.

“Roll over.” I did, and she grabbed me by the ankles and pulled me a little closer to the edge. I watched as she unfolded the diaper and pulled my robe open all the way. “Lift your butt.” I did, and she slid that diaper under me and got it positioned right in one try. “Knees open.” And in a moment she had that diaper taped snugly on me.

She sat down next to me and helped me to sit up. “You’re gonna get just what you wanted, young man. You want diapers, you got ‘em. Do you have anything to say for yourself?”

I opened my mouth to respond, and what came out Instead was a sob.

“Oh, baby,” Katie said as she put her arms around me and pulled my head down to her chest. “Shhh,” she cooed as she rocked gently. “There, there. Don’t be sad. You’re getting exactly what you want.”

And I was. And I had. I don’t know why I was crying or where that emotion came from. It certainly caught me off guard. I was showering five minutes ago. The whole thing, I guess because it was so unexpected, just felt cathartic and real. I quickly stopped crying, but I stayed where I was while Katie stroked my hair.

“Thank you,” I said to her.

“That’s a good boy” she kissed me. “You’re really back in diapers now.”

What that meant, whether it was different from how things had been, I didn’t know.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, adot said:

I imagine a further reduction in potty privileges may be imminent! 

Potties are scary monsters so that's only right and sane *nodsnods* no more potty slaveries! free your families from their inevital slide into potty nommings by calling in your potty locations for orbital bombardment.  It's the only way to be sure! *nodsnods*

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Chapter 23. Kate

I didn’t really have a plan beyond that re-enactment. Even that idea just came to me more or less out of the blue. We woke up that morning, and I just thought, what could I do to help Jordy get to experience just a taste of what that would’ve been like, that moment if he’d said yes. I certainly didn’t expect him to cry.

I guess I still don’t exactly get the ABDL thing, but I did understand, or I thought I did, that as much as Jordy always says he’s a DL and not an AB, he is and adult baby. Or adult kid or whatever. From watching him squirm with Angie to having him weep on my chest, I knew there was more to Jordy’s kink than just a fetish for an object. There had to be some kind of kink, or maybe something deeper than a kink, to do with the rituals and relationships that surround the object. Having figured that out, and wanting to explore it, I didn’t know what exactly to do next.

I also kept struggling with my initial instinct that I didn’t want to be in charge of Jordy’s diapers. Now that I had “put” him back in diapers, I didn’t know if I had taken on more responsibility or not. I justified it to myself that, first, I was just trying to make my husband happy, and second, I wasn’t in charge of Jordy’s diapers. I was in charge of Jordy.

Jordy wanted to head over to the sporting goods store when we got to the mall, but I wanted him to stay with me. He doesn’t even really play sports. It’s just that he doesn’t like shopping. I don’t understand how men shop. They just decide they want a shirt and go get one? What’s fun about that? Of course, it probably helps that they have a lot fewer choices than women do.

“We’re almost done, and then we can get lunch,” I admonished him.

“What does ‘almost’ mean,” I heard him grumble.

“Attitude, mister.” I said it playfully but with an edge. It was my Saturday, too. I didn’t want to be rushed through the mall because he can’t amuse himself for a couple hours. Imagine what people did before phones. Except we don’t have to imagine it; we were both alive for it.

We may our way from store to store, and it occurred to me that this would be a good chance to check Jordy’s diaper. I figured it would humble him a little, and though I wasn’t sure what I meant by “you’re really back in diapers now,” if I were to take a more active role, it could include things like checking him. Besides, when have I ever passed up a chance to touch his butt?

I did it casually, sliding my hand down the back of his pants until I was cupping his cheeks. Jordy reacted with all the grace of a, well, of an embarrassed little boy who was new to being put back in diapers and who hadn’t anticipated that. He didn’t jump away. Instead he just stopped, completely, in the middle of the concourse. A person behind us almost ran into us.

“Why’d you stop,” I teasingly asked him. “Do you have to potty?”

“Kate, that’s not funny.”

I tugged on his hand to get us moving again. “It wasn’t a joke. I was checking to see if you need changed yet.”

“I can tell myself.”

“Of course you can, but I want to know, too. What kind of wife would I be if I put you back in diapers and didn’t check them?”

“K-k-kate, y-you d-didn’t. I d-d-did.”

“Maybe once upon a time. Ooh, they might have something for you in there,” I said as I led him into another store. Walking through the men’s section, it occurred to me I didn’t want Jordy wearing underwear or boxers over his diapers anymore. He really was getting them wet sometimes, and anyway, I just didn’t want him to. Arbitrary power, like Angie told me to. Do it just because you can and see how he reacts.

And anyway, if he needed some kind of cover, I was sure they made some just for that, but maybe he didn’t even need that. He could keep his shirt tucked in if he was that worried about it showing. Or better yet ...

“Jordy, do they make onesies in your size?”

“W-w-what?”

“Onesies. You know, the shirts that snaps through the legs.”

“W-w-why?”

“Ha! Why do you think? How about when we get home we can go online and pick out some fun things for you?”

“But I’m not ... I don’t like AB things,” he whispered.

“Some of it’s just practical, sweetie, and besides, if I want to see you in something cute, then you will be ... and when we get home, I want you to bag up all your underwear and boxers. I’ll keep them in a safe place.”

“Kate! I n-need those.”

“No, you don’t.”

“Yes, I do.”

“No, you don’t.”

“Honey, I ...”

I stopped thumbing my way through the blouses and turned on him. “Jordy, no, you don’t. That’s final.” His shoulders slumped. “Is that clear.”

“Y-Yes.”

“Good.” I moved closer to him and ‘checked’ the front of his diaper discreetly. “Little boys who get put back in diapers don’t need their undies anymore,” I whispered. “They can’t keep them dry anyway.” No one heard me, but that didn’t stop Jordy’s face from turning tomato red, but his expression told me he was melting inside.

We shopped for another half hour, and we did find something for him and of course he didn’t want to try it on first, and I made a mental note to work on that. There’s only a couple restaurants in the mall other than the food court, and I’d decided that while money was tighter than in recent years, we were not nearly so hard up to resort to food on trays, so we opted instead for an overpriced pizza chain. Of course there was a wait, so we got a buzzer thing and waited.

“Kate,” I heard someone say. “Jordan!” We turned and saw Liz and Mom.

“Hey! Fancy running into you here,” I said as I hugged them.

“Hi, Jordy,” Liz said to him.

“Hi. Karen, nice to see you,” he said to my Mom.

“Look at you,” Mom said, “Looking a little thin we since I last saw you.”

“He just needed a little discipline to his health routine off the group,” I quipped as our buzzer went off. The threat of a butt blistering seemed to have one the trick.

Fortunately, a booth was ready for us, so all four of us fit. As soon as we sat down, I leaned over and whispered in Jordy’s ear, “Why don’t you go clean up?”

I don’t think he needed a change, but as a rule, I think he should change when he needs to or every four hours during the day, whichever comes first. He tells me otherwise, but I just can’t believe sitting in a wet diaper, even if it can hold more, is good for his sensitive skin. Jordan blushed and went to do as I told him. Whether he didn’t argue because my mom and sister were there or because he was just learning not to argue, I don’t know.

When he was a few paces away and out of hearing distance in the loud restaurant, Mom asked, “Is that backpack his...”

“Yes, it is.”

“How’s he doing,” Liz asked.

“He’s doing fine.”

“Poor little lamb,” Mom commented. No one, to my knowledge had ever called my husband that before. I wonder if Mom called him that, or thought of him that way, before learning he was diapered.

“I think that may be a bit much, Mom.”

“He’s just such a sweet guy. I just feel sorry for him is all.”

“He seems fine to me, Mom,” Liz said. She was right, and I appreciated that Jordy’s quote-unquote condition hadn’t changed her perception of him. Whether it had changed Mom’s or just made her more vocal about it wasn’t clear.

“Do you always have to remind him to go change,” Mom asked.

“You mean just now?” Mom was asking out of concern, and I figured whatever Jordy didn’t know I told my Mom about Jordy’s fake incontinence couldn’t hurt him, and besides, I think a woman who puts a boy like Jordy back in diapers wouldn’t be shy about it, so I told what was kinda the truth. “Jordy has had some skin issues, so we’re trying to remember to have him change more frequently.”

“Do they make rash creams for adults,” Mom asked.

“Yeah, but they’re the same as the ones in the baby aisle for the most part. Really, Mom, don’t worry about it. Jordy’s doctor has been wonderful, and we have everything we need.”

“Ya know,” Mom said, “When your father broke his right hand, I had to …”

“Mom! Never finish that sentence,” Liza begged her. Mom smiled.

“Here he comes,” Mom whispered. I felt like I’d have to talk to her about this again. Jordy may be a little sensitive, but he’s not a porcelain doll. He’s not in need of pity (definitely not, since we’re lying) but also because he just doesn’t, and neither is there a need for Mom to act like we weren’t talking about him.

“Everything alright,” I decided to ask him just to prove both points.

“Uh, yeah, fine,” he answered, more confused than embarrassed. Why wouldn’t things be alright? Of course they would be, hence my point.

“I think we’ve earned a treat, Jordy,” I said to him as I slid my hand on to his knee under the table. “How about we split a pizza? Anything you want on it.” Pepperoni. All he ever orders is pepperoni.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, JubertNo said:

What happened to this story? It was one of my favorites of all time :(

I’ve just been focusing on other stories. Worth the wait. You can’t undo what you write. If I forced a chapter just to do it, it would throw off everything that happened after.

————-

Chapter 24. Jordan.

Ever don’t feel like it? Sometimes I don’t feel like it. Which is why I let a couple chores slide a bit. Not a lot, just a bit. I hardly noticed the difference after a week, but as Katie helpfully explained to me, I’m a guy, and guys would live like pigs in the mud if we weren’t trying to impress woman, or if the women in our lives let us. 

“Jordan, could you come here. Please.” What I lack in the drive to do chores sometimes, I make up for in powers of observation. When Katie wants to discuss something, she comes and finds me. When I’m in trouble, she calls me to her. I couldn’t think of what I’d done, or what I hadn’t done.

“Where are you,” I called out, trying to sound like nothing was wrong, that everything was fine and that whatever was bothering her was not a big deal, that I’d take care of it, no effort on her part necessary.

“In my bathroom.” We share a bathroom. I don’t know why she called it hers.

“What’s up, honey?”

“You tell me,” she said. “I’ll be waiting in the bedroom.” She walked past me, leaving me in our bathroom wondering what the issue was. I hadn’t cleaned it very well, but it wasn’t dirty. The sink could use a rinse, so I did that. The bathtub did have the beginnings of a ring around it, because we do have hard water. I grabbed the sponge under the sink and made quick work of it. I’d washed the towels and rugs just two days ago. The floor was clean. I only use the toilet to ...

It’s not like everybody flushes the toilet and then waits to make sure it didn’t clog. I mean, literally no one does that. You flush, you close the lid, you wash your hands, you move on with your day. Once in a blue moon does that formula not work. So I fixed that problem, and I tried to play it off like it was no big deal, because it wasn’t. And knowing that it wasn’t, I gave myself 60/40 odds of Katie choosing to see it that way. I’m not stupid. I knew she had been purposefully strict, absurdly so sometimes, even as she’d also become a lot gentler and more involved with my diapers. We were both getting more of what we wanted, even if her getting what she wanted meant me wincing when I sat a lot of the time.

“Sorry, honey,” I said as I went into our bedroom. “All fixed.”

“Are you having potty problems?”

“What?” Wasn’t expecting that question. Was expecting, sort of, to be told to go to the guest room and wait for her, but wasn’t expecting that question.

“You must be having potty problems. Maybe you’re not ready for the big boy potty at all yet.”

I felt my stomach flip. Even with her changing me almost every day, she knew talking about diapers still embarrassed me. That’s why she did it, to watch me squirm. I like it a little bit. She likes it a lot. “I-i-it’s-s-s n-not a bi-big d-deal. It won’t happen again.”

“Come here, young man.” The part of me that loves and hates this had my breath suddenly shallow. I shuffled over to where she was sitting on the bed, not sure if I was about to be pulled over her knee or if she was just going to lecture me some more, driving her point home in the most humiliating way she could verbalize.

“Sit,” she said, and I did. “I know it’s a big change going back to diapees at your age, and it’s okay if you have trouble remembering how to use the potty. Is that what happened?”

“N-no.” My mouth was so dry I couldn’t make my tongue work right.

“It’s not?” 

“N-no. Really.” I had the sense I was walking into a trap.

“So if you’re not having potty problems, than you should know better than to leave a mess.” She may as well have drawn an X on the bedspread to indicate ‘trap here,’ and I sat right on it. I don’t think there was a right answer to her question.

“No, it, w-wasn’t that.”

“Well, either you don’t know how to use the potty, or you were just naughty about it. So which one is it?” I don’t know what would have happened if I said I don’t know how. Probably something I wouldn’t like. Admitting to naughtiness - does anybody even use that word anymore - would earn me a spanking. Probably not an overly harsh one. She was spanking me more often, but it was a lot of small ones, not a lot of major ones. I’d be fine a half hour after she was done. I still couldn’t bring myself to say it though.

Instead, I said, “I know h-how to u-use the p-p-...”

“Potty,” she finished for me. I know she wasn’t trying to be mean, but I’m a little sensitive about my stutter. The dirty look I gave her was just reflex. I quickly put it away and stood up. “Where are you going?”

“Um, to my corner?”

She reached out and took my hand, tugging me back to the bed. “It’s very cute that you’d put yourself in timeout, but we’re gonna let the punishment fit the crime.” Before I could ask what that meant, she volunteered, “No potty until tomorrow.”

“Kate!”

“The potty is a privilege for little boys in diapers,” she shrugged.

“You know I don’t do that, though.”

“That’s what makes it a punishment.”

“But ...” I felt my panicky. “Can’t you ... just spank me instead?”

“You don’t get to choose your punishments, Jordy.” She stood up. “No potty until tomorrow.”

“C’mon! Just ... I’ll go get the paddle.” I started out of the room, and she grabbed me by my upper arm.

“No, Jordan Allen. No potty until tomorrow. That’s final.”

“This is such bullshit!” Okay, so my emotions got the better of me and I swore. Swearing is not a big deal. Swearing at your spouse, or sort of half at your spouse and half at the stupid thing your spouse is doing, is. Of course, in a domestic discipline marriage, swearing like I’d just done is the equivalent of setting something on fire.

Her hand was connecting with my butt before I could even apologize. At least I was diapered. I tried to apologize, but I don’t think she even heard me over the THWUMP sound a spank on a dry diaper makes and her own lecturing.

“You naughty, naughty boy!” She was beating out time to her words on the back of my diaper. “You’re really gonna get it now.” And then I was a half step behind her while she pulled me toward the guest room slash place I change my diapers slash place I get spanked.

“I’m sorry!”

“Not like you’re gonna be.” At least I was getting the punishment I preferred. She marched me right up to the edge of the bed. “Stay.”

“Kate ...”

“No!” Did she just tell me ‘no’ like a toddler? It did not seem like an affectation. It sounded like it rolled off her tongue like she was actually scolding a toddler. And I did sort of feel like I’d touched the stove. She got the paddle out of the nightstand.

“You do not swear at me, understand,” she asked as she sat down. 

“Yes,” I said meekly.

“When you get upset, you count to ten and you talk to me appropriately. You do not throw a tantrum.” She was unbuttoning my shorts, and there was I was, just in my shirt and diaper. “In fact,” she said as she felt the front of my diaper, “swear words are off limits. They’re not for little boys in diapers. Over.”

I laid myself over her leg on the bed. “I’m sorry. It won’t happen again.”

“Darn right it won’t,” she said as she reached under me and pulled the tapes open. She pulled the diaper down in back but left it under me. 

That paddle fell on my butt like a kinetic weapon. I swear I remember a flash of light next. It was like my brain couldn’t handle all the pain signals so it sent some to my visual cortex.

“You! Do! Not! Use! Bad! Words! At! Me!” 

“It was an accident,” I pleaded. That didn’t even slow the paddle down. She worked that same pattern of spanks across my butt, top to bottom, side to side, leaving no skin unspanked. That was the first time I ever got teary during a spanking without first feeling really guilty about what I’d done. I knew I shouldn’t have sworn at her. I only did because the punishment she was going to give me instead was just anathema to me. I’d never done that. I didn’t want to do that. I was shocked she wanted me to do that. She was only recently okay with pee. So I was sorry, but I wasn’t really feeling guilty.

“Please! I won’t swear again!”

“You (SPANK!) had better (SPANK!) Not (SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK)!” And then she stopped. “Am I going to hear anymore potty mouth from you?” (SPANK!)

“No!” I took a look sniffle.

“Do you remember what soap tastes like?” (SPANK!)

Oh god, not that again. “Yes!”

“Then you watch your mouth, buster. Up you get.”

I stood up, and my hands went straight to my butt. My butt felt swollen. It wasn’t the worst spanking I’d ever gotten, but it was the most intense, and it had only lasted thirty seconds. Katie looked at me and shook her head and she sighed.

“Sometimes I don’t know whether to hug you or keep spanking you.” I knew how I would vote. I got a hug, and she as she pulled away from me she took the diaper from between my legs. “Lie down, Jordy. Let’s get a new diapee on you.”

Very carefully, I lay back on the bed. There’s no way to do that that doesn’t involve putting your butt down at some point. When I was diapered, and after Kate gave given me a couple pats that felt like spanks to my traumatized rear, she sat down next to me again.

“C’mere,” she said, opening her arms again. I got closer to her, and we embraced, and she gave me a kiss on the head. I love that. “I know it really must be hard being put back in diapers ...” 

So I guess we were just running with that scenario now, as true as my supposed incontinence. Okay then.

“And I know you must get really frustrated sometimes because you feel like a big boy...”

The pain I was still in was the only reason I wasn’t protesting. I’m not an age player. I’m not. I’m just a DL. Maybe I like some things that go along with diapers. Maybe that little re-enactment we did triggered something inside me. It didn’t turn me into an AB or adult kid. And she knew that. She just loved this part of the dynamic, the erotic humiliation. I think it was probably the part about me being put back in diapers - dammit! I mean, my choosing diapers - she liked. It seemed she tolerated the diapers at first. I don’t think she would say they were one of her fetishes now, but I think she liked at least this aspect of it. They gave her a new way to needle me.

“But when I give you a punishment and you get upset, there’s a right way to deal with those feelings. You can try to be like a big boy and accept it, or you can ask me to talk calmly about it, but you do not throw a tantrum. Understand?”

“Yes.” I said it knowing I’d be in trouble if I didn’t.

“Boys who throw tantrums get their diapers pulled down and get spanked on their bottoms, don’t they?”

I could sense she was getting excited with each question. “Yes.”

“Isn’t that what happened to you? Did you get your diaper pulled down and your naked caboose spanked?”

There’s a limit to what I’ll tolerate. I guess that’s not it because I swallowed and said, “Yes.”

“That’ll give you something to think about while you’re waiting for your potty privileges back.”

“What!”

“I told you, your punishment stands.”

“But, I got spanked,” I whined.

“For naughty words.” Her voice was comforting, the way she said that, calm, like she was explaining it to me very gently. That, more than the spa king and diapering and lecture and loss of potty privileges, made me feel like a little boy. The gentle explanation of why I was being punished, like I was six again and didn’t understand. 

I fast forwarded in my head and pictured the inevitable. “But I don’t wanna!” How’s that for a stellar argument? Not that there was any point to arguing.

“Shhh... punishments aren’t supposed to be something you want.”

“But ... I should get to choose how ... they’re my diapers.”

“Not anymore, Jordy. That’s what being put back in diapers means. It’s not a choice anymore.”

“But ... That’s not fair.” Ya know who whines about fairness? Hypocritical politicians, little kids, and me, apparently. 

“The choice you get until this time tomorrow is whether to hold it or use your diapees. That should give you plenty of time to think about not leaving messes for me in the bathroom.”

“What if I can’t hold it?”

“That’s what diapers are for, sweetie,” she explained again like I was still six and didn’t get it. All that was missing was for her to ruffle my hair. Which she then did.

I felt defeated. Thoroughly spanked, thoroughly chastised, and put back in diapers. I wonder if I’d said yes all those years ago if I’d have had to use them for everything. At least I’d already gone when I woke up. Sometimes I only go once a day. I could hold it that long. It’d just be uncomfortable by the time I woke up the next day.

• Like 8
  • 3 weeks later...

Chapter 25 (Kate)

I was thinking of Angie’s advice when I settled on the punishment: be harsh just to be harsh, so that he learns you’re in control and accepts that as the norm. Of course Jordy didn’t do anything wrong. That wasn’t really the point. The point was that I could just decide he had misbehaved, set a punishment, and see how he responded.

I could tell how conflicted he was. His contorted little face when I told him no bathroom for 24 hours was priceless. He wanted to say no. I thought he was going to. I thought he would just flat out refuse, and I was hoping he would, sort of, because I didn’t know how’d I’d react and wanted to find out. His swearing just gave me an excuse to paddle his ass, and he sounded so pathetic when I told him his punishment stood.

Angie definitely had some insight there into how I’d come to think of Jordy as our new dynamic deepened. I know he’s not an adult baby, and I still don’t think of myself as a big or age player or whatever they call it, but he does seem more like a whiny teen nowadays, and with him being back in diapers at my insistence, I do feel a smidge more responsible for him. Changing a wet diaper isn’t so bad, really. 

Something about Saturdays remind me of my girlhood. We try but not always succeed in not having any errands on Saturdays, just one day a week with no obligations. I remember lazy Saturdays like that growing up, with Mom busying herself with some chore or other, and then she’d call us to the kitchen where we’d find a simple lunch. Kid food: PB&J or baloney or grilled cheese, sliced apples, chips, the like. Simple little pleasures.

“Jordy! How about I make us lunch?” He was still upset by his spanking and punishment and had gone down to the basement to play Xbox. I heard the war pause before he called up, “Okay.”

“I’ll call you when it’s ready.” And the war resumed. We really don’t keep a lot of food in the house, especially now that we’re trying to eat better, but it being Saturday, I decided to make us a treat: grilled cheese with mortadella. It tastes exactly like baloney, but we get to pretend we’re fancy people.

“Jordy! Lunch his ready.” World War Whatever went into a ceasefire, and Jordy was just a few steps behind me as when I got back to your kitchen. “I thought you’d like a treat.”

“Thanks.”

“How’s your butt?” My guilty pleasure, watching him blush.

“Fine,” he answered as he sat down. I decided to observe the mercy rule and not follow up with another question. 

“Do you want to go out tonight? Maybe dinner and a movie, or just go wander around the mall or something?”

“Maybe. Anything out right now you wanna see?”

“I’m not sure.” I bit my tongue when it occurred to me to tell him they’d let him into R-rated movies so long as he was with me. “Just anything to get out of the house.”

“I look and see what’s playing.”

Three hours later, he came back upstairs and sat next to me in the living room. I was just watching Netflix, and I didn’t think anything of it at first. He didn’t seem to be interested in what I was watching, but that’s not such a big deal. I thought he was just bored until he started squirming.

“Do you need your diaper changed,” I finally asked. And it was a legitimate ask. I wasn’t trying to embarrass him. I was trying to solve whatever problem had him not sitting still.

“No.”

“You’re sure? Do I need to check?” I knew he was wet. He’s always wet.

“No. I ...”

“What,” I asked when he didn’t say anything else.

“I need to use the bathroom.”

“Oh.”

“Can I?” 

I really didn’t think this was going to be an issue. I figured he’d just hold it. He usually goes once in the morning, and that’s it. But I did feed him a fatty lunch. Maybe it got his system moving. I wanted to say yes.

I wanted to say yes, but I thought about what that meant for our relationship. What would happen if the very first time I gave him a punishment he really didn’t like, I just gave in? That would be hard to come back from. So I wanted to say no, but ew. Just, ew. I made my decision.

“It’s ‘May I,’ and no, you may not.”

He looked away from me for a moment. He seemed to be deciding something of his own, but whatever it was, I think he chickened out. All he did was ask, “Please? I learned my lesson.”

I reached over and took his hand. It’s not easy being the one in charge. Sometimes you have to enforce rules and punishments you don’t want to. It made me think back to my childhood again and all the times I’m sure Mom and Dad would much rather have said yes or given in or canceled a grounding because they didn’t want to go through the effort or they hated seeing me or my sisters miss something important to us, but they didn’t.

“Actions have consequences, and this is one of them this time, honey. You’re going to have to hold it.” I really hoped he could. I doubted he could, but maybe if he did for long enough, the need would subside.

“I don’t think he can,” he whined. 

Ugh. “Do you want some privacy?”

“What?”

“Why don’t you go to the guest room?”

Rebellion flashed in Jordy’s eyes. “How ‘bout I just go use the toilet?” He started to get up.

Well, dammit. If he was going to make this a test of wills, I couldn’t lose. “No, honey. You can go in your diaper, or you can hold it until ten tomorrow morning. Those are your choices.” I watched him turn an angry kind of red. “And before you say something else, remember what happened when you got upset this morning.”

I saw his Adam’s Apple bob as he swallowed. “May I please go use the toilet,” he asked again.

I was trying to be patient and gentle. I knew this wasn’t something he enjoyed, and it wasn’t lost on me that I did sorta break part of our agreement by taking over his diapering. “Honey, you may not,” I repeated. “You may poop your diaper, or you may hold it.”

“And what if I just got up right now and went to the bathroom?”

Fair question. “You’ll be a very sorry little boy,” I said, “You’ll get a very hard and very long spanking, and I don’t know what else.”

Jordy looked like he was deciding again, but only for a second before his shoulders slumped. “This isn’t fair. This is my fetish. I don’t wanna.” What a little boy’s response. It hadn’t worked five hours ago, and it didn’t work right then.

“What did I tell you this morning? Now that I’ve put you back in diapers, you don’t get to decide.”

“I don’t get to decide anything, though?”

“No, you don’t.” I knew in his heart it’s what he wanted, and his acceptance of that, albeit grudging, just confirmed it. Jordan is an adult, after all.

“Please,” he asked plaintively. He looked very uncomfortable. If I’d said yes, he’d have flown off the couch.

“Honey, just go.” His head shot up. “You’ll feel much better, and you can change right away.” He barely nodded and stood up. “Where are you going,” I asked before I let his hand go.

“The guest room.”

“Okay. Wait for me there.” He didn’t say anything and kept walking. I waited about ten minutes. I paused outside the door and listened, I’m not sure for what. Tears wouldn’t have surprised me, exactly. I knocked.

“Come in.”

I opened the door and didn’t see him until I turned. “Why are you on your naughty spot?” He was standing in the corner.

“I dunno. Just seemed ... where else?”

“Do you feel better?”

“Mhmm.” The room didn’t smell yet. I doubted that would last. “Will change me now?”

“Are you sure you’re done? You still can’t use the bathroom until tomorrow. You understand that, right?”

“Yes. I’m ... I’m done.”

The little butterflies in my stomach were angry humming birds now. My husband was standing in the corner of our guest room in a dirty diaper. This seemed like it should’ve been a bigger deal than it was. I guess we had opposite reactions. He thought it was a big deal before, and now he seemed slightly less bothered by it, while it was starting to feel like a big deal to me.

“Come here,” I said, and he left his naughty spot and shuffled over. I wasn’t going to change him. No way. I just wanted to make sure he could make it downstairs the way he was. He stood in front of me, and I slid his lazy Saturday shorts down, exposing his diaper. I got a whiff of it and was even more determined not to change him. “Turn around for me.”

The blush on his face was priceless, but I was laying more attention to his diaper. He turned, and thinking this is no different from checks my nephew’s dirty diaper, when he was still in diapers, I put my hand on his diapered butt. There was quite the bulge. He shuddered. I saw his neck turn pink. I gave it a little pat. The link turned red and spread up toward his ears.

Liking this now, sort of, I decided to say something that, if it wasn’t received well, I could claim I was just trying to comfort him.

“It’s okay, Jordy. Poopy diapees just happen to little boys in diapers sometimes.” And I finished it with three more pats. “You were a good boy following your punishment.” He shuddered again. I smiled, and I don’t know what expression was on his face, and I decided not to push my luck. I stepped back.

“Why don’t you go use the basement shower and get yourself cleaned up? There’s some trash bags in the work room,” I told him.

“You’re not gonna change me?”

“I’ll get you in a new diaper when you’re come back upstairs. Scoot,” I added with a firmer pat on his diaper.

When I did get him back in a clean diaper, he didn’t go back downstairs to his video game. Surprising me, he followed me back to the living room, and when I turned on Netflix, without a word, he laid down against me. Eventually, I moved so he could put his head in my lap if he wanted to. He did.

We didn’t go see a movie.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3
1 hour ago, Alex Bridges said:

But will he ever realize it?

At least deep down i am sure he does. I am sure something will happen that will force him to either face that fact or cause their relationship problems. Life has a way of doing that. Putting you in situations, tests that you might not even realize you are in and if you fail then you are doomed to repeat it later on after much heartache.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...