LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Song Dedication

is there any song that just makes you think of a daily diapers member? let it be known, there are a few that i'll start it off with

~the exies- genious; don't ask me why but this song reminds me of tuxedo oryx's unique personality and since it's one of my favorites that's a compliment

~FFX soundtrack- to zanarkand; this one goes to you necros, oddly enough this song makes me think about all the video game music you posted in the what are you listening to thread, btw thanks for introducing me to gackt, great band

~ you are my sunshine- two guesses on which top poster this one is directed at

~nirvana- heart shaped box; curious this song came on the first time i talked to you in the chat and now every time it comes on the radio you come to mind

incase you havn't realized i relate music to people, especially my friends, it started as ringtones for my friends but recently every new person i meet causes a song to come to mind.

dedicate a few songs to the people who share your closest secret, who knows it might be fun and possibly make someone's day

~the exies- genious; don't ask me why but this song reminds me of tuxedo oryx's unique personality and since it's one of my favorites that's a compliment

Thanks, Restless Fox! :)

I read the lyrics and listened to a small sample of the song. Not bad. *slips on her PVC lab coat, vinyl black gloves, goggles, and black boots...*

MWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :lol:

~nirvana- heart shaped box; curious this song came on the first time i talked to you in the chat and now every time it comes on the radio you come to mind

awww fox ty! I dunno this song, ive never heard it.. but ill look up the lyrics and see what its like :) Anything dedicated to me moves me and touches my heart :) TY! HUGS AND KISSIES!

here's a music video of heart shaped box for you curious, glad i touched your heart.

and here's genius for tuxedo oryx, this was a very hard song to find so enjoy, since it was a somewhat rare song it helped me find the website where all the other links are to so thanks for inspiring me.

and time to make some more dedications;

~kottonmouth kings- tangerine sky ; this one goes to you baby smokey, enjoy

~butthole surfers- pepper ; this one's for diapered witch, nothing in the lyrics why i picked it, just fits you in my mind.

~ godsmack- voodoo too ; this one goes out to incomplete dude

~ 10 years- through the iris ; i think this fits you better pampermeinia

~ bubbles- bidibodi bidibu ; here's your song so cal gav, sounds great loud

~a perfect circle- imagine ; here's to you morv, a remake of john lennon's song but i figure you've heard the origional a million times so what do you think of this one?

~mudvayne- determined ; this one's for you dlb, i have alot of respect for you

some links you have to click on the name of the song at the site but i made it easy for you all to hear the songs dedicated to you, there's more coming but i just spent 5 hours with these ones and i need a break.

is there any song that just makes you think of a daily diapers member? let it be known, there are a few that i'll start it off with

~FFX soundtrack- to zanarkand; this one goes to you necros, oddly enough this song makes me think about all the video game music you posted in the what are you listening to thread, btw thanks for introducing me to gackt, great band

~ you are my sunshine- two guesses on which top poster this one is directed at

incase you havn't realized i relate music to people, especially my friends, it started as ringtones for my friends but recently every new person i meet causes a song to come to mind.

dedicate a few songs to the people who share your closest secret, who knows it might be fun and possibly make someone's day

It warms my beaten heart to see someone dedicate something to little'ol me <3 thz fox~

Heres a few dedications:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P6PTQUGL <-- This song is dedicated to all you people out there who had a hard time, been fighting for something, as been pushed around or mistreated. Peace~

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=URDRJFGD <-- And this one is for Fox!! I chose my ultimate fav song of all my music collection to dedicate to you: A dear friend that will never be forgotten by my heart~

Necros~

EDIT: OMG i love the song you dedicated to Morv :o!!

:D god damn necros, make me feel loved why dontcha :P^_^

great song by the way, very complex with a lot of instruments but is blended perfectly. it puts me into a pretty cool mindset, thanks! and I'm glad you liked morv's song, it was on the first cd i ever bought, before that i just listened to all my brother's cds.

Can we dedicate music videos? If so, I'd like to dedicate the video "Shut Me Up" by Mindless Self Indulgence to Necros. Somehow, I can picture him as the hyperactive clerk in the video and the lead singer Jimmy Urine. :P

of course you can, it's your forum too you don't have to limit yourself.

all of you know you want to click --->

it could be anything from a fat guy doing a backflip off a roof to universal truth but you'll have to find out for yourselves, come on i dare ya! or it might be something a little less esoteric, who knows? oh wait i do... so give in to your curiosity and quit reading this allready.

Hehe That video works for me because i work part-time at a grocery store and the rest of the time i look like Jimmy Urine! XD You chose well your video~

Now to find a video .... for you XD!!! I ... don't know lol!

Necros~

ps: I'll find one eventually for you and fox~

Heres the video for Toxedo~ I don't have a specific character to attribute to your unique mind and personality but gosh darn it this video is fucking unique XD!!! So it kinda fits you in the uniqueness department~ Enjoy:

For you fox, i keep searching ... you prove to be a little thougher to find a video for~ XD

Necros~

ps: Did i mention that this video contains Nuns, kids that look like killers, bondage, leather, a guy with a light bulb for its head and lots of other REALLY weird stuff~ Enjoy!!!!!

ps2: Heres a video for all the priests or religious people --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfEmbIaaBU8 <-- Lets see if you can catch the subliminal message. :D

Heres the video for Toxedo~ I don't have a specific character to attribute to your unique mind and personality but gosh darn it this video is fucking unique XD!!! So it kinda fits you in the uniqueness department~ Enjoy:

For you fox, i keep searching ... you prove to be a little thougher to find a video for~ XD

Necros~

ps: Did i mention that this video contains Nuns, kids that look like killers, bondage, leather, a guy with a light bulb for its head and lots of other REALLY weird stuff~ Enjoy!!!!!

ps2: Heres a video for all the priests or religious people --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfEmbIaaBU8 <-- Lets see if you can catch the subliminal message. :D

yeah, it's also nearly impossible to shop for a gift for me too, but that's usually an advantage because then i just get cash.

i found a few things backmasked into the song, some more obvious then others but i've been at this for way over 2 hours so i'm just going with my third attempt and putting up the lyrics as i hear them while playing the song backwards and listing some of them individually the way they sound forward.

and without further stalling here's what i'm hearing in the song; aah go go get it off me ahh get it off me it won't go (whispering) i don't wan't these things you would save me, my son you should save you too, i don't want these things, my son you should see what i'm seeing(normal voices again) you know yosephalos, no multliplication,(a bit clearer then usual but still hard to make out) play a slow one your killer knows if youre pissed off dad'll never find you that will make him stronger, no one can worship keaton, no black mass please not my skull, snail said you wash a woman snail said you're in a little horse, snail said you see a woman, standing in a little bishop, you're no yosephelos, no multiplication, play a slow one and don't kill the love from your heart come with us your husband said so, some one can worship keaton, no please blackness not my skull, sansanosis africa, south kids know you remember, south kids know you're guilty, standin in a little vigil(that last part also sounds like sand in a lover's soul)

~ "no please black mass not my skull" during hold your breath and count to four

~"playin' a slow one, don't kill the love from your heart." during "i was alive but now am singin" the first time they say it, it also sounds like it could be "play in the snow and don't kill the love from your heart"

~"now you're guilty" during "he prayed behind stained glass"

~ "snail said you wash a woman, snail said you're in a little horse" during "the holy water in his hands can never wash away his sins"

thanks for giving me something to do necros, i was kinda bored and hopefully i found the subliminal message you were asking for, since i don't see any flashes in the video indicating an added frame this is my best guess.

i used a cheap microphone and put it in my soundproof headphones to record it, i used audacity to play the entire song backwards and the sound recording program that came with my computer to find where the clearer messages appear, but that program was a hassle because it only recorded a minute at a time.

if i had already had this method developed it would have probably only taken half an hour but trial and error is fun for me so i enjoyed it and learned a lot, probably discovered a new hobby too.

I love "Push It" by Garbage. Shirley Manson's voice is so luscious---along with the rest of her! Thanks a lot, Necros!

As for which character I'd be in the music video, maybe I'm that stuffed (mule?) deer since I sometimes think of myself as a deer, and call myself Agent Odocoileus. Or perhaps, I'm that lightbulb-headed guy since I like wearing suits, sometimes see myself as a husband, and considered "bright" by some people. :P I can even picture nuns brandishing their little crosses at me! :lol:

yeah, it's also nearly impossible to shop for a gift for me too, but that's usually an advantage because then i just get cash.

i found a few things backmasked into the song, some more obvious then others but i've been at this for way over 2 hours so i'm just going with my third attempt and putting up the lyrics as i hear them while playing the song backwards and listing some of them individually the way they sound forward.

and without further stalling here's what i'm hearing in the song; aah go go get it off me ahh get it off me it won't go (whispering) i don't wan't these things you would save me, my son you should save you too, i don't want these things, my son you should see what i'm seeing(normal voices again) you know yosephalos, no multliplication,(a bit clearer then usual but still hard to make out) play a slow one your killer knows if youre pissed off dad'll never find you that will make him stronger, no one can worship keaton, no black mass please not my skull, snail said you wash a woman snail said you're in a little horse, snail said you see a woman, standing in a little bishop, you're no yosephelos, no multiplication, play a slow one and don't kill the love from your heart come with us your husband said so, some one can worship keaton, no please blackness not my skull, sansanosis africa, south kids know you remember, south kids know you're guilty, standin in a little vigil(that last part also sounds like sand in a lover's soul)

~ "no please black mass not my skull" during hold your breath and count to four

~"playin' a slow one, don't kill the love from your heart." during "i was alive but now am singin" the first time they say it, it also sounds like it could be "play in the snow and don't kill the love from your heart"

~"now you're guilty" during "he prayed behind stained glass"

~ "snail said you wash a woman, snail said you're in a little horse" during "the holy water in his hands can never wash away his sins"

thanks for giving me something to do necros, i was kinda bored and hopefully i found the subliminal message you were asking for, since i don't see any flashes in the video indicating an added frame this is my best guess.

i used a cheap microphone and put it in my soundproof headphones to record it, i used audacity to play the entire song backwards and the sound recording program that came with my computer to find where the clearer messages appear, but that program was a hassle because it only recorded a minute at a time.

if i had already had this method developed it would have probably only taken half an hour but trial and error is fun for me so i enjoyed it and learned a lot, probably discovered a new hobby too.

wow, just, wow! You really took that song appart lol XD

My subliminal message was far simpler to get ... actually i shouldn't have said subliminal message because the group actually say what it means. Anyways i chose the wrong video to push a point, which i only realized now i should have left alone. :D

You know .... don't want to start the old wheel of religious hate >XD~

Necros~

This one goes out to my man, Chris Knight;

I know you're a Rancid fan

"Hey little sister do you know what time it was

When you finally see all your broken dreams

come crashing down your door."

"Hey, they demand an answer

and they demand it quick

or the qustions fade and all the wasted days

come crawling back for more."

"Do you know where the power lies?

And who pulls the strings?

Do you know where the power lies

It starts and ends with you!"

Just some of the lyrics off a song called "11th Hour" by Rancid. One of the greatest punk bands ever! :whistling:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is one for Sunshine. "Here Come's the Sun" by The Beatles.

"Little darlin' it's been a long and lonely winter"

"Little darlin' it seem's like years since it's been here"

"Here comes the sun do, do, do, do

"Here comes the sun, and I said,

"It's all right do, do, do, do, do, do."

I think I got all of that right. As for the rest of you, don't worry I'll get to you. I just want to get them right. :whistling:

Ok, diaperwearntigger your next. I don't if this is a song, well it's more of a theme song. I sang this way back in Elementary.

I hope you enjoy it.

and a 1, and a 2;

"The wonderful thing about tiggers

is tiggers are wonderful things

Their tops are made out of rubber

their bottoms are made out of string"

"Their bouncy, pouncy, bouncy, pouncy

fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Yes, the wonderful thing about tiggers is

that your the only one,

Ya, your the only one! (a little change in the words there)

I hope you liked it. :)