LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Neighbor's Room

Are you working from an outline as you write, or is the story line developing as you go along?  I'm guessing the latter, which means that you have now encountered the principal structural problem that goes with writing in a serial format.  Put quite simply, it's dark out there, and you can't see around the curve!  Your work shows a lot of potential, and I want strongly to encourage you to try your hand at a second story when this one is finished, so here's a couple of tricks that can help any writer to minimize the structural danger.  First, early on in a story bring in a few extra characters in a peripheral way.  These give you wiggle room, because you can always come back to them later.  Here, for example, you might have introduced Dave at the very beginning, by having Lucy invite him over to help with the remodeling.  He's in and he's out, but you always have him in reserve.  Another tactic, and I really, really push this one, is not to post a chapter until you are at least three chapters farther along.  This allows you to see around that dark curve, and avoid the contradiction in the narrative that is just  waiting there to swallow your story up.  Many serials on this and other sites have foundered because the writer paints him/herself into a corner, and can't devise a way out.  It's best, in short, to measure twice and cut once, not the other way around.

Finally, let me add that I like the way you are slow walking Lucy's character.  You have yet to zero in on her past, hence her motives for all of this still remain unclear.  But the reveals are gradually bringing her more into focus; perhaps there is a flashback in her future that will lift the curtain and allow the reader to see all.  Looking forward to your next installment.      

• Like 2

I'm happy Mike asked the questions I mentioned in my last post.

I would have liked if when Lucy gave him the spanking, for you

to go into details when she gave him the spanking

"you were a bad baby boy {spank} for asking Dave those

questions {spank} when you knew Mommy {spank} was going to

talk to you {spank}" then a big hug at the end to show him she still

loved her baby boy.

Very good update thank you. ?

13 hours ago, Babypants said:

Are you working from an outline as you write, or is the story line developing as you go along?  I'm guessing the latter, which means that you have now encountered the principal structural problem that goes with writing in a serial format.  Put quite simply, it's dark out there, and you can't see around the curve!  Your work shows a lot of potential, and I want strongly to encourage you to try your hand at a second story when this one is finished, so here's a couple of tricks that can help any writer to minimize the structural danger.  First, early on in a story bring in a few extra characters in a peripheral way.  These give you wiggle room, because you can always come back to them later.  Here, for example, you might have introduced Dave at the very beginning, by having Lucy invite him over to help with the remodeling.  He's in and he's out, but you always have him in reserve.  Another tactic, and I really, really push this one, is not to post a chapter until you are at least three chapters farther along.  This allows you to see around that dark curve, and avoid the contradiction in the narrative that is just  waiting there to swallow your story up.  Many serials on this and other sites have foundered because the writer paints him/herself into a corner, and can't devise a way out.  It's best, in short, to measure twice and cut once, not the other way around.

Finally, let me add that I like the way you are slow walking Lucy's character.  You have yet to zero in on her past, hence her motives for all of this still remain unclear.  But the reveals are gradually bringing her more into focus; perhaps there is a flashback in her future that will lift the curtain and allow the reader to see all.  Looking forward to your next installment.      

Thank you for the amazing feedback, I really appreciate it!

As for this story, you're completely right. Dave came completely out of the left field. I thought it was a good idea at the time... I will take your advice with writing chapters in advance before posting them, however I don't think I will need it for this one, maybe a chapter as an epilogue.

I will have to think about writing a second story, this one took me some time to complete.... Maybe a bit too long...

• Thanks 1

Part 26

After a fifteen minute drive we arrived at a fancy burger restaurant.

“How can it be fancy when it’s burgers?” I asked Lucy as we got out of the car.

“You can pick your own cheese!” She said.

“So?”

“So? They got lots of different kinds of cheese here. They got a ton of other ingredients as well,” Lucy grabbed my hand and we walked inside.

Inside we were greeted by the host. “Hi, welcome to Burgers & Gurkers, do you two have a reservation?” He asked.

“No,” I answered too quickly.

“Yes we do, it's under Harlow,” Lucy said. I quickly took a step back and let Lucy handle it.

“Ah there it us, come with me,” the man said, he grabbed a few menus and walked us to our table. The place was packed, we zigzagged to our table. We sat down and took the menus from the host, the host was replaced with a waitress who took our drink order and left.

“Should I treat this as a first date?” I joked.

“Does that mean you’re paying?” Lucy joked back, looking over the menu. “So what are you having?” She asked.

“Well, the french fries look quite good. As for the burger, no clue.” I said, looking over at all the options.

“Then let mommy Lucy order something for you, how does that sound?” Lucy asked, putting the menu aside.

“Allright, I feel like I can trust you,” I said, putting my menu on top of hers. The waitress returned with our drinks and took our order.

“We both will have the Gurker deluxe, with Gouda cheese and extra pickles,” Lucy ordered.

“Good choice, how would you like the meat?” The waitress asked.

“For me, medium rare, and I guess for my date, rare,” Lucy answered, looking at me for approval. I nodded while I reached for my glass.

“Coming right up,” The waitress said as she left our table.

We both took a few sips from our drinks and looked at each other, smiling a little. The urge of asking Lucy some questions brewed inside me, but I didn’t want to be the first. After an uncomfortable minute Lucy broke the silence. “So why a self employed painter?” Lucy asked.

“Easy, deciding my own hours and prices, and it's what I can do best,” I answered a little nervously.

“Do you like it?”

“Sometimes it’s slow, and other times the weather is bad, but besides that, yeah. The interaction with customers is always different, some people invite me in for coffee, others for lunch, and some I see just once and don’t invite me in at all. Not that I don’t mind,” I answered, fidgeting with my fingers.

“Ever got invited in by single ladies?” She asked with a smile. I got her drift.

“Just once, really weird lady with some questionable fashion choices,” I joked.

“He! That’s not nice,” Lucy said, not with a smile, but I could see in her eyes she was kidding.

“I’m sorry,” I said.

“Remind me to spank you later,” Lucy said with a wink.

Our food had arrived, it was a bigger burger then I had expected. “Looks great!” I said.

“Have a nice meal!” The waitress said and left again.

“So dig in! I can’t wait to see what you think!” Lucy said, she picked up her burger and took a big bite. I did the same. “Wow, it is amazing, the extra pickle really goes with the cheese,” I said after swallowing the first bite.

“It really does! I am glad that you like it!” Lucy said putting her burger down.

“So, Michael. What do you want to ask me?” Lucy said.

“Euhm, well, how do you like your line of work?” I asked before taking another bite out of the burger.

“No jokes now, you’re acting a little nervous since we got here,” Lucy said. “You can ask me anything.” I put my burger down and wiped my hands on the napkin.

“Okay, well, euhm how do I put this?” I took a pause. “I-I think I want to know the why?”

“The why?” Lucy asked.

“Yes, the why, not the why do you do what you do, I know that. You’ve explained that to me in the beginning. I want to know the why why,” I said, folding my fingers.

“I think I know what you mean,” Lucy said. She took a deep breath. “The why why is a bit of a heavy subject.”

“It’s okay if you don’t want to talk about it here,” I said, trying to comfort her a little.

“This place is as good as any,” Lucy said, gesturing around. “I am already at peace with my past.” 

“Is that why you went to therapy?” I asked bluntly.

“One of the main reasons, yes,” Lucy exhaled. “My upbringing was not that good, and that is putting it softly. One of the reasons I was carrying a doll around was because I had no one else. My father was always working, and if he got home he was always sleeping. I am thankful for having him in my life. My mother, on the other hand, was always home, drinking and gambling away my fathers hard-earned money,” Lucy sighed. “Because of that we didn’t have any money, not even for basic needs, like for instance, diapers. There were times my father would get home and saw me sitting in my own mess. Luckily I do not remember all of it, this all happened until I turned six. 

“Ah,” was all I could muster at Lucy’s story. Lucy nodded

“The first six years of my life were pretty traumatic for me and my father. Eventually my father had left my mother, and luckily for me, I got to stay with him. From there on it was a pretty standard life for me and my father. The obsession with diapers stayed with me, snowballing into what I do now,” Tears had welled up in Lucy’s eyes, but she didn’t dare to drop them. I grabbed her hand and rubbed it softly. “I see, thank you for sharing this,”

“You’re welcome,” she laughed as she wiped her eyes dry. “Now eat your burger before it gets cold,” she scolded me jokingly.

“Yes ma-am,” I said, picking up the burger. 

The date continued on, we kept asking each other extremely personal questions for a first date. But after what we have done the last couple of days, could we even consider this a first date? I finally got to know Lucy, instead of Miss Harlow or mommy, so I got that going for me.

“If you excuse me,” I said as I wiped my hands on my napkin. “I have to use the restroom.”

“You know, if you wore a diaper you shouldn’t have to worry about all that,” Lucy winked.

“I know, I know. I should have listened to you,” I said with a sigh. 

“There is still time,” Lucy said, patting her bag under her chair.

“Uh, maybe later tonight,” I said. I zigzagged between the tables.

In the restroom I quickly relieved myself, which felt kind of odd, when was the last time I used a toilet like this? Must have been a couple of days back. Strange how quickly you get used to wearing and using diapers.

I shook a couple of times and washed my hands and returned to Lucy.

Lucy was devouring her last bite of the burger. “Easy there,” I said as I sat down. “We got all night.”

“Good, cause I want to order dessert,” Lucy said with her mouth full.

“Manners, young lady,” I said sternly, as a joke.

“Young lady? Am I not older than you? Little mister,” Lucy said after swallowing her last bite.

I quickly ate the rest of my burger and fries and waved the waitress over.

“Can we get the desserts menu?” I asked her.

“Not for me, I already know what I want,” Lucy said. “I like the vanilla choco monster, please,” Lucy said.

“”What is that?” I asked the waitress and Lucy. 

“Basically a Vanilla ice cream coup, but bigger,” The waitress explained. “Usually meant for two people.”

“Oh, okay, just an irish coffee for me please, and a spoon,” I ordered. The waitress took off again.

“What is it with you and coffee?” Lucy asked.

“I just really, really like coffee,” I explained. “It’s the best drink in the world.”

“Not a bottle?” Lucy smiled.

“Not even close, maybe if you put iced coffee in a bottle, maybe,” I said.

The waitress returned with the biggest coup I have seen, two spoons were sticking out of it. She put the coup in front of Lucy and gave me my irish coffee.

“So what do you do if you don’t have babies crawling over the floor?” I asked Lucy, as we dug into the coup.

“Just household stuff, browsing the internet, and hiking,” Lucy answered.

“Hiking? That’s a new one,” I said.

“Haven’t I mentioned it earlier? I haven't really had any time since I moved,” Lucy said.

“Ah, I see. Well there is a pretty big trail, if you love to go some time,” I said nonchalantly.

“Are you already asking me out on a second date Michael?” Lucy said with a naughty voice.

“uhm, well, I-I, I figured that you wanted me too,” I stammered.

“Sure, I would love too,” Lucy said.

“Wait, did you just plan our second date?” I asked 

“Maybe, there are some conditions of course,” Lucy said seriously.

“What conditions?” I asked.

“You’re not to leave the house without at least a pullup on your bottom,” she raised an eyebrow.

“Yes ma-am, understood,” I said, playing along.

We finished the coup and I drank my irish coffe, joking around, mostly about diapers.

I paid and we went back to the car where Lucy instructed me to go for the back set.

“Why?” I asked her.

“Just trust me. Now pull your pants down,” Lucy said as I said down in the back seat. I saw her pulling out a white diaper from the bag she carried. I decided to just shut up and let this happen. I quickly looked around to see if anyone could take a good look and lied down.

“See, you’re a quick learner,” Lucy said, unfolding the diaper.

“Does it even fit under my jeans?” I asked, tilting my head a bit.

“Probably,” Lucy said, tapping my legs. I lifted my legs and felt the diaper lie under me.

Lucy quickly taped the diaper around my waist and patted the front. 

“All good to go Mikey,” Lucy said sweetly. “Now how about we go home and continue our date there?”

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Part 27

That night was one of the best nights I had ever had. we talked a lot, had sex in our diapers.

It felt really weird having a boner and having someone grinding on top of you, with two diapers in between them. After that we tossed the used diapers side and had sex the old fashioned way. Which was amazing too. We diapered each other again and laid in bed, hugging and Lucy stroking her fingers through my hair.

“What do you say? Want to make it official?” Lucy said softly, kissing the top of my head.

“Isn't it already? After tonight?” I asked with my eyes closed.

“Nonono, first you have to accept my terms and conditions,” Lucy said.

“And those are?” I asked.

“That I will always be your partner and mommy, that you will wear a diaper when I say so, and of course, love,” Lucy said.

“Sounds good, but the same applies to you too,” I said, half joking.

“Oh? You’re going to be my mommy?” She asked. I giggled.

“You know what I mean,” I said.

“Of course I accept,” Lucy said, pulling me in tighter.

“And I do too,” I said, burying my face in her chest. After a few minutes I emerged from her chest. “What do you want to tell Hannah?” I asked Lucy.

“That it is up to her, does she want a daddy or a baby brother? What do you think?” Lucy answered.

“Probably a baby brother,” I said.

“Do you want to?” Lucy asked.

“Only with you as our mommy,” I said.

“Aaawh, such a sweet little boy you are,” Lucy said, kissing me all over my face. “But you know, there are other babies that will visit us, you do know that, right?” Lucy said.

“Uhm, I actually forgot about that. I thought it was only Hannah, and perhaps Dave.”

“There are others of course, only a handful for now, and some of them could use a daddy.”

“I don’t know if I am up for that, to be honest,”

“That’s fair, it isn’t something I could force you to do, maybe it will grow on you, maybe not. If you want, you can practice on Hannah, she would love it,”

“And how about you? Would you love it?” I asked, I still wasn’t so sure about it.

“I would adore it!” Lucy yelled, throwing her free arm in the air. “Seeing you take care of Hannah, one of my little girls, it would be really precious.”

“I think I would love it too,” I said softly.

“Or own happy little family,” Lucy said, letting her arm fall down next to her. I almost drifted off to sleep but Lucy poked me in my belly. “Not yet young man, we can’t have you falling asleep without a diaper. Can’t have you wet the bed,” Lucy said, slowly getting up and retrieving a diaper from the nursery. She stood at the end of the bed, naked and holding up a pink diaper and a bottle of baby powder. “Up with those legs,” Lucy said, unfolding the diaper. I did as I was told and put my legs into the air, Lucy slid the diaper under me and tapped my legs. I laid them down again and felt Lucy sprinkling some baby powder on my crotch. She taped the diaper hut and rubbed my privates a little. “Is my baby boy happy again?” She asked, walked around the bed and lay next to me.

“How about you, don’t you need a diaper?” I asked.

“Not tonight,” Lucy said, hugging me again “Tonight I am your mommy.”

We both slowly drifted off to sleep. Lucy’s chin resting upon my head and my head on her chest, hearing her heartbeat. 

The next morning I slowly opened my eyes, I was still laying next to Lucy, and with a dry diaper and my bladder full.

“Goodmorning Mike,” Lucy whispered, giving me a kiss on my forehead. “How did you sleep?”

“Like a baby,” I said while stretching.

“Ah, so you woke up a couple of times and wet yourself?” Lucy teased.

“Nope, still dry,” I said, giving her a kiss on her cheek.

“Are you already such a big boy you can keep your diapers dry during the night?”

“Uhu,” I yawned, still feeling sleepy.

“Good boy,” Lucy said, prodding around my diaper. “Do you need a few minutes to get up?”

“Yes, please,” I said, closing my eyes again. Lucy got out of bed and walked out of the bedroom, leaving me alone. I emptied my bladder into the diaper and moved my hand across it. “How can it be that I deprived myself of this amazing feeling,” I said softly to myself as I basked in the warmth of the diaper.

After a while I got out of bed and dressed myself only in my shirt that was laying on the ground. I walked out of the bedroom and to the kitchen, I smelled some coffee brewing.

“Good morning, again,” I said as I walked towards Lucy, who was standing in front of the stove wearing only a bathrobe.  

“Good morning Michael,” Lucy said chirply. I walked up and hugged her from behind.

“Whatcha cookin?” I asked.

“Just the basics,” she answered. Lucy turned around and immediately cupped my diaper by my privates. “Someone has been busy,” Lucy said, slowly moving her fingers. I felt my penis growing. “And naughty,” she added, giving me a quick kiss and turning around. The swelling subdued slowly, such a tease. 

“Anything I can do?” I asked, trying to focus on something else.

“You can grab your coffee, pour me a cup and sit your diapered butt down,” Lucy said.

“Yes ma-am,” I said as I grabbed the coffee pot and filled two cups almost to the brim.

I carefully put the cups down on the table and sat down on my wet diapered butt.

“I have been thinking,” Lucy said, still busy with the stove. “How about we have a family weekend with Hannah soon?” 

“Euhm, sounds good,” I said, grabbing my cup and taking a sip.

“You don’t sound convinced,” Lucy said.

“What role will I be playing in this family weekend?” I asked. Not that I didn’t want to see Hannah again, or be a daddy for her. I still didn’t know how I should be behaving if I took on the role of daddy.

“Whatever you want Mike,” Lucy said, filling up two plates. “You can try being a daddy, if you don’t like it or are not good at it, I will just give you a spanking and put you back in diapers,” Lucy said jokingly as she put the plates down. “Enjoy!”

The plate was filled with gravy, rolls, bacon, and scrambled eggs. “Looks delicious!” I said before I took a bite. “I think I will be okay with the daddy thing, for Hannah of course. If you and Hannah give me pointers.”

“Well, of course!” Lucy said. “I wouldn’t ask you if I didn’t think you couldn’t handle it. The night you brought me to bed and diapered me convinced me you would be a great daddy.”

“Thanks, that gives me some confidence,” I said. 

“Tell you what, how about we practice and I give you some pointers where they are needed?” Lucy asked.

“Sounds good,” I said.

That day I spent learning all there is to being a daddy, how to treat a rash, how to put on a cloth diaper, wiping techniques, and bathing. Even all the different powders and creams and how to apply them. I learned when to punish and when to forgive an adult baby like Hannah, were to draw the line and where to give in. Lucy used our fallout about the coffee as an example. After a long day of trying to learn and remember it all, and a few diaper changes for Lucy, I needed someone to practice with, we called it a day. 

“I think that is all there is to it,” Lucy said. “Of course you need to remember that every baby is different, and has different needs.” 

“I will remember that,” I nodded. we were standing outside, at Lucy’s front door. The next week I still had some jobs to do, as did Lucy.

“Good,” Lucy said, ruffling my hair. “But don’t remember too much or your head will explode,” we both giggled.

“So, you will contact Hannah?” I asked when we both stopped laughing.

“Yes, and don’t worry about it, you will do great,” Lucy said, giving me a small kiss on my cheek. “Now, go home, mommy still has a big clean up to do,” she winked.

“Allright, see you soon,” I said as I turned. Lucy slapped my padded bum lightly.

“Love you, Michael,” Lucy said as she slowly closed the door. I turned around “Love you too Lucy,” but the door was already closed.

Two weeks later we had our family weekend. It took some scheduling but it was finally happening. Me and Lucy saw each other every now and then. Usually her house was off limits for me when she had a charge over. She texted me when it was safe to come over, and I did as quickly as I could. Within a few weeks I already was head over heels for Lucy, and I hoped Lucy felt the same way about me.

I arrived an hour earlier than we agreed with Hannah, so we could have a little bit of alone time. Lucy opened the door, wearing a black jumpsuit with a zipper in the front, and her hair in a tight ponytail.

“Someone has been a little naughty,” Lucy teased as she looked at her watch.

“It’s only a few minutes,” I said, playing along. I walked inside.

“Tsk, tsk. You will arrive on the agreed upon time young mister,” Lucy said, closing the door behind me. Her hand immediately went for my butt. “And you don’t wear any protection,” Lucy said softly in my ear. I felt her hand moving around my butt and slowly making its way to the front. “Tsk, I didn’t give you permission to get a hard on.”

“I can’t help it, you’re doing it,” I pleaded teasingly.

“Take some responsibility young man,” Lucy said, slapping my butt hard. grabbed my hand and walked to the couch, “Naughty boys like you need to learn to listen.” 

Lucy pulled my jeans and underwear to my knees and moved me over her lap.

“So what do nughty little boys say?” Lucy said, delivering her slaps not too hard.

“I'm sorry Miss Harlow! It won’t happen again!”

“And?”

“I will be on time!”

“And?” Lucy asked again, delivering her slaps a little harder each time.

“I will wear protection!”

“And?”

“And what?” I asked, looking up at Lucy

“And will you give me a kiss?” Lucy asked. I shifted from her lap and sat down on it, giving her a long kiss.

“Let’s put you in a diaper and onesie before Hannah arrives,” Lucy said, instructing me to get off her lap. We had agreed that I would be baby Mikey on friday and sunday and daddy Mike on saturday. 

In the nursery mommy put me in a blue diaper with clouds and teddy bears on it. I got put in a thick blue shirt and got white booties on my feet. Mommy put a blue pacifier in my mouth and helped me off the changing table. 

“Let’s go to the couch for some special time,” mommy said as she gave me my teddy bear. I crawled out of the nursery with the teddy bear in my hand and towards the couch. Mommy sat down while I climbed on it. Mommy undid her zipper and exposed her chest.

“Nice and gentle sweetie,” mommy said, instructing me to put my head on her lap.

I removed my pacifier and latched on and started sucking softly, as before no milk came out of mommy’s breast.

“There is my good boy,” mommy said, moving her hand through my hair, her other hand patting the front of my diaper. Mommy kept slowly cooing nice words to me while I closed my eyes and enjoyed it all.

We sat like this for fifteen minutes before mommy interrupted me. “Sorry honey, special time is over, Hannah could arrive any minute now.” I let go off her breast and wiped my mouth.

“Thank you mommy,” I said as I gave her an awkward hug.

“You’re very welcome Mikey,” mommy said as she removed my drool from her breast.

Mommy zipped up her jumpsuit and got off the couch. I put the pacifier in my mouth again and remained on the couch, one hand rested on my diaper as I peed in it.

“How about some cartoons while I prepare dinner?” Mommy asked, grabbing the remote and putting on the forest show. I silently kept sucking my pacifier as my eyes fixated on the tv.

A little later Hannah arrived, on time and diapered. “Such a good girl!” Mommy said, patting Hannah’s diaper before letting her walk into the house.

“Hey Mikey!” Hannah said walking towards me and ruffling my hair. “So good to see you again!”

“You too Hannah! Look, I am watching your show!” I said to her. I could see a tiny bulge in her sweatpants.

“Before you join Mikey, better get you dressed properly little lady,” mommy said, slapping Hannah’s butt. “Towards the nursery.”

After ten minutes mommy and Hannah came back from the nursery. Hannah was now dressed the same as me, only her clothing was pink, except for the booties, they were white too. Hannah jumped on the couch and gave me a big hug.

“So good to see you gain like this,” Hannah said from behind her pacifier. “After you walked out that day I was afraid I wouldn’t be seeing you again. But mommy called that you two made up and I was so relieved!” Hannah said with joy in her voice. “Then mommy called again, and told me you two are dating now and that you’re going to be a daddy, and my play buddy and-” “Hannah, calm down,” mommy interrupted her. 

“Ow, I am sorry,” Hannah said. “Anyway, I am glad for everything,” Hannah said, climbing on my lap and giving me a big hug. We sat there for a good few minutes just hugging each other until we were interrupted by the doorbell. Both our eyes widened at the sound of the bell.

“Ah that must be dinner,” mommy said as she walked to the front door.

• Like 8
  • 2 weeks later...

Part 28

Hannah and I quickly hid behind the couch as mommy opened the door. We heard some talking and then the door closed again. 

“You two can come out now,” mommy chuckled.Mommy put the bags with food on the table as Hannah and I crawled from our hiding place.

“That was not funny, mommy,” Hannah said as she climbed on a chair. I took it as a hint that I would be sitting in the high chair.

“I would never let anyone see you like this without consent Hannah. I knew the oor ws blocking his view of the couch,” mommy explained.

“But what if he stepped inside?” I asked, sitting in the highchair and clicking the tray shut.

“Have a little faith in you mommy,” mommy said as she unpacked the bags. It was chinese food.

“Yum yum!” Hannah said, clapping her hands together. Mommy grabbed two plastic bowls from one of the cabinets and two plastic forks from a drawer. She filled our bowls and gave them to us. I already wanted to dig in but was stopped by mommy

“Wait just a minute young man!” Mommy said quickly, grabbing two bibs and tied them around our necks. “Now you two can dig in,” Mommy said, sitting down.

We quickly made a mess of things. The noodles were everywhere, even in Hannah’s hair.

After dinner mommy cleaned everything up including our face’s and Hannah’s hair. We were led to the nursery where we got a diaper change. After the change we were told to play with the toys and each other while mommy cleaned up the rest. I grabbed the blocks again while Hannah picked out a stuffed tiger.

“So are you excited for tomorrow?” Hannah asked, looking the tiger in the eye.

“More nervous than excited,” I answered honestly.

“Why? You know me, you know mommy. There’s nothing to worry about.”

“I know, I know. It’s just a feeling that won't go away. Doesn’t matter how many times I tell myself that it’s not a big deal, the feeling still gnaws at me. Don’t worry, usually when I feel this way it disappears completely when I start doing the thing that makes me feel this way. If that makes any sense,” I said in one long breath.

“Uhu, I understand, I used to feel that too about new things. Sometimes it can be very scary, but the moment you do it, the monster disappears immediately,” Hannah said, moving the tiger towards me and roaring.

“Can I ask you something?” 

“Sure Mikey.”

“How do you feel about me and mommy?”

“I think it’s great! Now I finally have a daddy!” Hannah said, throwing her arms up.

“But, on a deeper level? Like an adult?”

“Still great! Mommy is much happier now that you too are official. Sometimes, when mommy and I were still alone, she had a depressed look on her face. She was of course still a happy mommy, and took good care of me, but you know. You probably have seen it too, right?” Hannah asked.

“Uhu,” I nodded.

“I haven’t seen that look yet. And the way she looks at you, when you’re playing with you noodles or just concentrating on your peeing, or just anything! She looks a thousandth time happier,” Hannah said, giving me the stuffed tiger and crawling to me and embracing me.

“Wait, she can tell when I pee?” I asked Hannah.

“Uhu, you stare when you pee. You don’t move a muscle until you’re done,” Hannah said softly in my ear.

“Oh, I guess I do. I just need a litt-” I said until Hannah cut me off.

“No need for excuses, it’s cute,”

We talked and played until bedtime. Occasionally mommy would walk in, just to check on us or give us our bottles.

“All right little ones,” mommy said, clapping her hands together. “Time for bed.”

“Already?” I asked, putting the toys down.

“Especially for you young man. You have a big day tomorrow,” mommy said as she booped my nose.

“But I don’t! And I am older then Mikey!” Hannah yelled.

“You sure are, but we don’t want to wake Mikey up when I put you to bed, now do we?” Mommy asked, with an exaggerated worried look on her face.

“I guess not,” Hannah said disappointed.

Mommy quickly changed the both of us into our night time diapers and fed us the last bottle for the day. Hannah and I both got a pacifier and were instructed to go in the crib.

“Goodnight little ones,” mommy said as she booped our pacifiers.

“Goodnight mommy,” Hannah and I said. Mommy flipped the switch as she walked out the door, keeping it open a little. It felt weird laying down in the crib again instead next to Lucy.

Even with Hannah laying next to me, I could hear her softly suckling the pacifier.

“Goodnight Hannah,” I whispered.

“Goodnight Mikey,” Hannah said sleepily, putting an arm around me.

I layed there for a while, feeling a little awkward, and nervous for tomorrow. Eventually I fell asleep.

I woke up with someone cupping my crotch. I slowly opened my eyes and saw it was Lucy, softly rocking me. “There you are,” mommy whispered.

“W-what time is it?” I said, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

“Seven in the morning, and quiet now, we don’t want to wake up Hannah,” Lucy said, pointing at Hannah. Hannah was still sound asleep, hugging a teddy bear.

“Oh, okay,” I said softly. Slowly getting out of bed. Lucy removed the diaper, still unused and tapped my butt, “Get dressed and I will make us some coffee,” Lucy whispered. I silently walked to the bedroom where I got dressed in my normal clothes, just jeans and a shirt. 

“All right, so what do I have to do?” I asked while entering the kitchen.

“Just be you,” Lucy said. “I know, it sounds like horrible advice. Trust me, just be you and things will lead themselves. Besides, I already gave you the instructions on how to clean a messy diaper. How do we wipe?” Lucy asked.

“Front to back,” I sighed, grabbing a cup of coffee.

“Very good, when does she need a spanking?”

“When she is very naughty and won’t listen,”

“See, you got this and you have to remember, Hannah knows very well what she does,” Lucy said with a big smirk.

“Why do I get the feeling you two have planned something?” I asked, sitting down opposite of Lucy.

“Planned something? Us? Never!” Lucy joked. “You will find out soon enough. Now you better get to preparing breakfast.”

“In a minute,” I sighed again, slowly sipping my coffee. “First I have to wake up properly.”

After fifteen minutes I finished my second cup and started prepping for breakfast. With some help from Lucy I decided on pancakes. I made the batter, put the pans on the stove and layed everything I needed out on the counter.

“Time to wake up the sleepy girl,” I said, cracking my knuckles.

“Good Luck,” Lucy said, still sitting at the kitchen table. I raised an eyebrow at her 

“Thanks, I guess,” I said as I walked towards the nursery, just a little bit nervous now.

I quietly opened the door of the nursery and stepped inside, I was immediately greeted by Hannah.

“Daddy!” She yelled, sitting on the floor playing with her toys.

“Good Morning Hannah,” I said, walking towards her. “What are you doing outside your crib?”

“I was bored and wanted to play with this!” Hannah said as she held up a barbie.

“Ah, I see,” I said, feeling the nerves calming down. “Still no excuses to get out of your crib without my approval, young lady.” 

“Oh, okay,” Hannah said, looking down at the barbie for a second and then looking back up at me. “I am sorry, daddy.”

I bent down and pulled on the waistband of her diaper. “It’s okay, how about a change?” I asked her. Hannah nodded and crawled towards the changing table.

“Up!” Hannah said as she threw her hands in the air.

“Allright, but you have to help me, daddy is not that strong,” I chuckled, getting more comfortable with the roleplaying. 

I helped Hannah up on the changing table and grabbed a new diaper and the needed supplies.

“Let’s see the damage,” I said while I removed the tapes from her diaper. “Phew, lucky me, no mess!”

“I am saving that for later daddy,” Hannah chuckled. I grabbed a few wipes and wiped down Hannah’s private area.

“I hope late enough for me to be back in diapers again,” I said, grabbing her ankles and sliding a new diaper under her.

“I want a pink one!” Hannah whined. I let out a huff and changed the diaper to a pink one.

“Better?” I said, grabbing the baby powder.

“Uhu! Thank you daddy,” Hannah said. I taped the diaper shut and helped Hannah from the changing table.

“I hope you are hungry, because someone has told daddy what your favorite breakfast is,” I said, giving her diaper a pat. I have to say, caring for someone this way does feel pretty good. Better than I had expected.

“Jeeh! Pancakes!” Hannah yelled and waddled quickly out of the nursery. I laughed a little and followed her.

In the kitchen Hannah had already greeted Lucy.

“And you’re welcome Hannie,” Lucy said as she ruffled Hannah’s hair. 

“Let’s get you into the highchair so daddy can start cooking,” I said while walking towards Hannah.

“Okay, but you have to catch me first!” Hannah said, running behind Lucy and into the living room.

“Hannah!” I yelled and quickly walked towards her. She kept dodging me. leaping left and right and quickly hiding behind the couch.

“Aha, I got you now little miss,” I said as I grabbed her arm. Hannah let herself fall down on the floor.

“No daddy, please!” Hannah begged.

“Too late for that now,” I huffed. “Time for the tickle monster!” I was a relentless tickle monster. I tickled her belly, sides, feet, and a little bit on her neck. All thanks to the helpful information from Lucy.

“I am sorry, sorry! Please stop!” Hannah yelled, completely out of breath.

“Are you going to sit in your highchair like a good little girl?” I asked, taking a break from all the tickling.

“Yes daddy,” Hannah said, catching her breath. I got up and helped Hannah get up. I gave a light slap against her diapered bottom.

“In the highchair you go, so daddy can make pancakes,” I said, leading Hannah to the highchair, keeping an eye on her.

“Can I have it with bacon and syrup?” Hannah asked sitting down in the highchair, I clicked the try shut. 

“Only if you behave,” I said as I ruffled her hair. I looked at Lucy, who had tears from laughing in her eyes. “What’s so funny?” I asked.

“Seeing you two, it was adorable,” Lucy saaid, wiping away the tears.

“I guess you can say that,” I said, feeling my cheeks turning red a little. I walked to the counter where I had laid out everything that I needed. “So, who is ready for some pancakes!” I yelled while holding a spatula up in the air as a sword.

• Like 6

Part 29 + Epilogue

Breakfast soon became one big mess. Pancake batter was everywhere, turns out you get sloppy if you don’t make pancakes for years. Hannah’s face however was covered in syrup and chunks of pancakes. As were her hands, bib and the highchair. I looked at the ground and was relieved to find it spotless, for now.

“So, room for one more?” I asked Hannah.

“Yes daddy,” Hannah said, licking her fingers. I looked at Lucy, who shook her head with a satisfied look on it.

“One more pancake coming up!” I said, grabbing the bowl of batter.

“Daddy?” I heard Hannah say. It’s strange how fast I got used to that. I thought our dynamic as brother and sister was great, but this felt the same, maybe even better.

“Yes Hannah?” I asked without turning around.

“Don’t you forget to eat?” Hannah asked.

“No need to worry about daddy,” I said, flipping the pancake.

“She is right, daddy needs to eat too,” Lucy said. I heard her standing up and putting the plate on the counter. She gave me a light smack across my butt. “So why don’t you take a seat and I take over here.”

“If you insist,” I said, giving Lucy the reins. I quickly grabbed Hannah’s plate and put the pancake on it. “There you go,” I said, sliding the plate over to Hannah.

“Can I have some syrup? Please?” Hannah asked with big eyes.

“More? Maybe I should smear the pancake across your face and hands,” I laughed while grabbing the bottle.

“No daddy! That’s yucky!” Hannah said, jumping up a little bit.

“Yucky huh? Should I fetch a mirror so you can look at the damage?” I said, squirting syrup on her pancake.

“Maybe daddy should do that, you look like a syrup monster!” Lucy said, giving me a plate with a pancake.

“No I am not! I am the syrup princess!” Hannah yelled.

“Maybe the syrup princess needs a crown! How about a pancake crown?” I said.

“Nonono,” Hannah said, “That is for the syrup queen!” Hannah said, pointing at Lucy. Lucy’s eyes went wide. 

“Mike, don’t you dare! I washed it last night,” Lucy said, making another pancake.

“Okay, okay,” I said, putting syrup on my pancake. Hannah was already halfway with her pancake. After a few bites she leaned back in the high chair.

“Daddy?” Hannah asked. “Can I have some milk?” 

“Sure, let’s clean your hands first,” I said, grabbing a few wipes and wiped her hand and a little bit of her face. I grabbed a bottle from the fridge and gave it to Hannah. Luckily Lucy always keeps her fridge well stocked with bottles.

“Thanks daddy,” Hannah said, and eagerly started sucking her bottle. I sensed Hannah was done with breakfast and started cleaning her side of the table. It took me a good ten minutes to clean everything properly. Even Hannah was cleaner than before the meal. I quickly ate my last pancake while keeping an eye on Hannah, who was watching an episode of her show. Lucy was reading on the couch, not paying attention to me or Hannah.

I put away my plate and moved over to Hannah. “Time for a diaper check little miss,” I said while pulling on the waistband. No mess so far, I let out a little sigh and put my hand on her crotch. “Seems like you diaper has seen better days, better take care of this,” I said.

“But the episode is not done yet!” Hannah said, pointing at the television.

“How many minutes left?” I asked.

“Don’t bargain with the baby Mike, if she needs a change she needs a change,” Lucy said, not even looking up from her book. I quickly thought it over.

“Just five minutes,” Hannah said softly. I grabbed my phone and set a timer.

“Just five,” I said, taking my seat on the couch. Lucy gave me a look of disapproval.

“Remember,” Lucy said. “If she leaks, you clean it up.”

“I will, don’t you worry,” I said, keeping a close look on Hannah.

After five minutes I stood up again and checked Hannah’s diaper again. I looked at the tv and saw that the episode wasn’t done yet. 

“Time for your change,” I said, grabbing Hannah’s hand.

“But the episode is not done yet!” Hannah yelped.

“Five minutes means five minutes Hannah,” I said, grabbing the remote and switching the tv off.

“No!!” Hannah creamed and stood up. “You’re a mean daddy!”

“And you’re a naughty girl for not listening.” I said in a stern voice, still holding her hand.

“No! I am the syrup princess! And I want to watch cartoons!” Hannah screamed.

“Not going to happen, you’re getting a change and some corner time,” I said, trying to keep my calm. Lucy was watching silently from the couch.

“Meanie!” Hannah said and stuck her tongue out.

“Do you want some more corner time? Because that is how you get more corner time,” I said. Hannah immediately slumped down.

“No,” she whimpered.

“So are you going to listen to daddy,” I said, feeling a little proud.

“Yes daddy.”

“Let’s go to the nursery for your much needed change,” I said, with a softer voice. Hannah silently crawled towards the nursery and I smiled a little at Lucy. 

“Good job,” she mouthed and went back to reading her book.

In the nursery I removed Hannah’s shirt and diaper. I quickly put her in a new white diaper, this time without any rebuff and sent her to a corner of the nursery with a pacifier in her mouth.

“Now remember, you’re here for fifteen minutes. Best use of that time is to think about your behaviour. Is that understood?” I said while I looked her in the eye.

“Uhu,” Hannah nodded.

“Again,” I said.

“Yes daddy,”

“That’s better,” I said, giving her diaper a light slap.

I walked out of the nursery and left the door open. I set another timer, this time for fifteen minutes and sat back down on the couch. Lucy closed her book with a slap and hopped over to me.

“How long is she in time out for?” Lucy asked me, gently laying a hand on my knee.

“Fifteen minutes,” I said, placing my hand over hers.

“Just enough time for a make out session,” Lucy said. Before I could get a word in her tongue was already in my mouth.

The fifteen minutes went by quicker than I had expected. Lucy and I were still in our make out session when my alarm buzzed.

“Time to check on Hannah,” I said, giving Lucy a quick kiss. Lucy stroked my back as I stood up.

“You can give her fifteen more minutes,” Lucy said with a wink.

“I wish, but I better keep an eye on her,” I said as I walked towards the nursery. I entered the nursery and was immediately greeted with a foul stench. I pinched my nose with my fingers.

“What smells so bad?” I asked, seeing Hannah still standing in the corner, her diaper discolored and sagging. “Really? I just changed you.” 

“I really had to go, and I couldn’t leave the corner!” Hannah said, turning around. A massive grin was spread across her face, she knew damn well what she did. My punishment I guess.

“Better get you a quick change,” I said, still pinching my nose. I helped Hannah up on the changing table and removed the tapes. The stench made my eyes water when I unfolded her diaper. “How is that possible in just fifteen minutes,” I whispered. Trying not to open my mouth too wide. I could almost taste it. Luckily for me the damage was contained to her butt. I grabbed a box of wet wipes and started removing Hannah’s number two.

“Seriously, what did you eat?” I asked.

“Just pancakes, and yesterday chinese!” Hannah said happily. 

“And before that?” I asked.

“Unions I think, with beans!” Hannah grinned.

“Little jokester,” I said, grabbing a pacifier from a shelf and putting it in Hannah’s mouth.

After too many wet wipes to count I finally got Hannah’s butt clean. This time I grabbed two white diapers and made holes in one of them. 

“Two diapers daddy?” Hannah asked from behind the pacifier.

“UHu, extra thick, and extra cute seeing you crawl in these,” I said, holding up her legs and sliding the diaper with holes under her. I applied some lotions and powder where needed, and I quickly taped her into it and put the other diaper over it. I helped Hannah off the changing table and instructed her to crawl to mommy.

“There she is, has someone learned her lesson?” Lucy asked Hannah, who crawled into the living room.

“I totally forgot about that,” I said, following Hannah. “The little miss here made quite the stinker for daddy.”

“Uhu!” Hannah yelped, climbing on the couch and sitting next to Lucy. I sat down next to her.

“Hannah, I still have to ask you, have you thought about what you did wrong?” I asked Hannah.

“Uhu, for not listening to you, even when you gave me five more minutes to watch my show,” Hannah nodded.

“And?”

“And for yelling at you, and for calling you mean,” Hannah said, her eyes focussing on the floor.

“Seems to me that you learned your lesson, so all is forgiven,” I said, kissing the top of her head and pulling her in for a hug. “So, what now?” I asked Hannah.

“Mulan?” Hannah asked with big eyes. Lucy let out a little groan.

“Mulan it is,” I said, switching on the tv and starting the movie. Lucy stood up from the couch.

“If you don’t mind me, this is my que to do my errands,” Lucy said, giving a kiss on Hannah’s cheek. “You be good,” Lucy said to Hannah. Lucy turned to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek too. “And you be even gooder,” Lucy said, booping my nose. Lucy grabbed her things and went out of the door, leaving Hannah and I alone.

We watched the movie mostly in silence. Halfway through I needed a pee break and Hannah her bottle. I also put her in a pink dress with a bow in the back, since she looked a bit cold.

We resumed the movie and didn’t say a word for the second half. When the movie ended I knew why, Hannah had fallen asleep, her head resting in my lap. I had to say, I was proud of myself. I think I handled it pretty well. I enjoyed myself, I couldn’t imagine that a couple of weeks ago. Me, a daddy for a twenty something year old baby. I softly stroke her hair, I truly came to enjoy this, with Lucy, with Hannah, and with myself. I could’ve never imagined the amount of love I am receiving right now.

Epilogue

It has been two months now since I moved into Lucy’s house. It was the logical choice.

Her house was bigger, already had most of the furniture and I was practically living there already. Lucy and I even joked about adopting Hannah as our permanent house baby.

As for the other clients Lucy had, I quickly became a father figure for them. I really liked my try out session with Hannah, and after a couple more times with her, I finally dared to be a daddy for someone else. With the help of Lucy of course. It was also my first time being a daddy for a boy, which, to be honest are a little bit easier to clean. Besides the whole peeing during a change of course. 

Even Dave came by a handful of times. The first time wasn’t so pretty for him. Lucy still had some unfinished business with him, and immediately started stripping and spanking him. I have never seen her spank someone like that, and it was a good reminder for me to never make her as mad as Dave has done.

Lucy started advertising us on different websites, as the couple who would take care of your abdl side. The reservations started slowly coming in and eventually I didn’t need my business anymore as a painter and handyman. From time to time I did a couple of odd jobs, just to get out of the house and to be without the baby stuff. I was still an adult of course, and the extra cash was nice.

Luckily Lucy and I still had enough time to explore our abdl side, well, mostly me. Lucy would rather play the mommy, sometimes diapered but most of the time not. Not that I didn’t mind, I asked her about it a couple of times, but she said it was okay. She was more of a diaper lover than an adult baby anyway. One time I took it a little too far and got the spanking of my lifetime, which felt great!

Our relationship has deepened a lot in just a very short time. Sure we had fights, over basic things, over taking out the trash, and even over Hannah.

Hannah and I still had our brother and sister time, it was one of the things we all three agreed on. Once a month, three days for ourselves as a happy family. Mommy and her two little babies, sometimes I wear one of Hannah’s dresses and mommy pretends she has two girls. Hannah suggested that I should grow out my hair, I retaliated by suggesting Hannah should have a buzz cut.

We bought another highchair so Hannah and I could sit next to each other. I don’t know if that was a good idea, since Hannah was a very messy eater. There were a couple of times I got some kind of sauce in my eye thanks to Hannah’s wild behavior.

I sat at the kitchen table, diapered and drank my coffee and enjoyed my late breakfast of eggs and bacon. Hannah was laying on the floor in her dark blue onesie. In Front of the couch she was colouring away while Lucy sat on the couch, reading. Lucy’s foot slowly tapping the rear of Lucy’s diaper, Hannah squirming a little when a tap was too hard.

I quickly ate the rest of my breakfast and downed my coffee, joining Lucy on the couch.

The End

Thanks to all who have been very, very, very patient with this story. It only took me a year and a half??

Thanks to all who have giving me feedback on grammar, story structure, or otherwise.

And thank to all who were so nice to leave a comment, It meant a lot!

• Like 12
  • 3 weeks later...

I cannot express how much I enjoyed this story. I’m extremely new to all of this, but I couldn’t stop reading this. This is the second story in a week that has consumed me!  Thanks for your time and effort. GREAT READ!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2020 at 1:49 PM, kirababy said:

Well done.  I thoroughly enjoyed the read.

Thank you! And thank you for you comments!

On 12/19/2020 at 4:06 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

Thank you for you smiles! 

On 12/20/2020 at 8:56 PM, Eagle0769 said:

This was a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it with us. ?

Thank you for reading!

On 12/21/2020 at 1:42 PM, puffy_bottom said:

This is a great story. Thank you!

No, thank you!

On 12/21/2020 at 2:33 PM, TheBabyPants said:

Great story, thanks so much for sharing

Thank you! ?

On 1/6/2021 at 3:41 AM, DiaperQuad said:

I cannot express how much I enjoyed this story. I’m extremely new to all of this, but I couldn’t stop reading this. This is the second story in a week that has consumed me!  Thanks for your time and effort. GREAT READ!!!!

Thank you ? and welcome!

On 1/14/2021 at 4:38 AM, BabyBrooklynn said:

I want a sequel

As promised, there will be a (short) sequel ?

• 2 months later...

I'm still reading your story, amazing story by the way ?, but I'm wondering if you would agree to go through a correction and posting it once corrected.

I'm definitely down for helping you correct it if you want me to.

I already think that you story is very good but it would be even more attractive once corrected ?

• Like 1