LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chapter 17

By the time Karen informed me that it was bedtime I’d already wet the nappy I had been put in earlier.

It was becoming easier to just let go of my bladder, I was still confident that all of my years of being toilet trained could never be undone but the mental and physical battle I initially had to use the nappy that I was wearing was certainly subsiding.

Laying across Karen’s lap the dispelled liquid ran down my scrotum and into the padded crutch of disposable. The nappy was damp for a very short while whilst the pee was absorbed making the adult sized disposable grow thicker and heavier yet again.

To be honest, as I followed Karen up the stairs to the bedroom, even the waddle that the swollen nappy created almost seemed almost normal now.

When we entered the ensuite bathroom Karen took it upon herself to prepare my tooth brush but stopped short of brushing my teeth for me. 

As I bent over the sink to start my oral hygiene I felt Karen’s fingers delve beneath my plastic pants and into the disposable leg cuff.

“Ooooh, who’s been a good baby and wet his nappy for Mummy”

With my tooth brush in my mouth I could only respond with a gurgle.

“ It’s just as well I put you in a thick nappy, you’re not going to need a change before bed, this one will take another wetting. Besides your plastic pants will help prevent any more unwanted accidents ”

Once we had both finished at the sink Karen ushered me into bed whilst she had the comfort of using the toilet to pee in.

I watched as she walked from the bathroom, a vision of pure sexiness in silky black lingerie as Karen joined me once she had finished her ablutions and after propping a pillow up against the headboard of the bed she sat almost upright and encouraged me to rest my head on her ample chest.

As she stroked my head I felt the love in every soft fingertip. The gentle rhythm taking me back to a time many many years ago when my birth mother would do the same.

Just as she had on the first morning we spent together Karen directed my lips to her nipple, as soon as my mouth closed around the teat offered my beautiful Karen let out a sigh.

As I softly sucked on the now erect bud I moved my hand down to her panty mound and used my forefinger to gently rub the outer lips of her vagina.

At first I was worried that she would stop me, disgusted that her ‘baby’ was touching her in such a way, but it seemed that she knew the difference between a child and a man albeit in a nappy and plastic pants.

Encouraged by the grateful sighs that Karen was making I increased the pressure and speed of my touch, rubbing her through her black silk panties Karen began to moan and thrust against my hand. All to soon her body bucked wildly, the strong orgasm almost throwing me off her nipple.

I managed to stay attached as Karen’s breathing returned to normal. Removing her hand from my head she reached for my now erect penis which was clearly visible even beneath the thick nappy and plastic pants I was wearing.

“Your turn baby boy”

Karen rubbed my hard dick through my protective underwear, whispering to me that I should be her good boy

“Make creamies in your nappy for me”

Sensing my chance to fuck Karen I removed my lips from her breast and asked

“I could take this nappy off and we could make love properly”

But Karen just hushed me

“Ssshhh, Mummy wants her baby to use the nappy she put him in. Just relax and fill your nappy with your cum”

Knowing that there was no point in arguing I returned to Karens nipple and settled down to again be pleasured into a disposable.

Karen’s encouragement continued as she increased the pressure of her hand on my dick making the plastic pants crackle with every movement.

“Such a good baby, wet your nappy for Mummy, you know I want you use it, that’s why I put you in them”

“Will you wet your nappy for me?”

All I could gasp was “Yessss”

“Let me feel you wet for me” 

Karen’s sweet voice heightened my pleasure and I exploded into my padded panties with a loud gasp.

With my orgasm finished I settled in closer to Karen’s body and as she used her now free hand to stroke my head again and I fell into a deep sleep.

It was in the same position that I found myself when my aching bladder awoke me in the early hours of the morning.

Not wanting to disturb Karen’s deep sleep I reminded myself what Karen had said earlier about the nappy I was wearing being able to handle another wetting.

With not much problem I let go of my bladder and released another stream of urine into the disposable I was wearing. The warm liquid spread from the crutch as the disposable nappy wicked the pee to the rear of the padding.

Once finished and confident that I was nt going to leak through the extra protection of the plastic pants I drifted off again.

When I awoke I was in the bed alone. I checked the sheets and found that the nappy and plastic pants Karen had put me in the evening before had done their job.

I remembered using the nappy again in the night but even if I had nt recalled waking up and wetting the extra thick nappy around my waist was a sure giveaway.

I lay for 10 minutes recounting what had happened over the last few days, I’d gone from a normal but lonely bloke to a nappy wetting man with a beautiful woman on his arm.

Karen disturbed my thoughts when she opened the bedroom door holding a tray of breakfast things.

I watched her approach the bed with a huge satisfied smile on her face.

“Morning baby boy, how’s my sleeping head today?”

I replied that I was fine.

“ Good, well lets get you fed, watered, washed and dressed as the sun is out and I want to take my baby for a picnic”

As Karen fed me the toast soldiers she had made I wondered whether I would be allowed to wear normal underwear for our day out in the countryside........I think deep down I knew the answer.

• Like 3

I sure do hope there is more of this great story. Question though; some mention Nappies and other chapters are diapers. One UK and the other US. 

Thanks for your kind comment. The word diaper was used by the characters in the story who hail from the States, the word nappy is used by those from the UK.

i understand that many of you US based members prefer diapers to nappies so I tried to use both :)

What a great story something I always wanted in my life although

I would hope that making love to a wonderful Women/Mommy

would be Ok once in awhile.

Thank you for sharing your story. ?

Chapter 18

Once Karen had fed me the toast she had made me she handed me the bottle containing sweet tea that was on the tray and as I lay there sucking noisily from the rubber nipple Karen asked me to lift my hips.

“Let’s see how wet baby is this morning”

I did as instructed and Karen worked the tight plastic pants down to my knees. She then inserted her forefinger in the leg cuff of the disposable I was wearing.

“Oh, baby has done a good job on this nappy. Such a wonderful boy” She beamed 

She pulled the pvc pants back up over my padded underwear and joined me in the bed.

I finished the bottle laying on her chest with Karen stroking my head. Concentrating on her soft touch I did nt notice the strange aftertaste of the liquid I was swallowing 

Once I had finished the drink Karen left to run me a bath.

“I hope my baby boy is ready for a lovely day out in the countryside today” she said as she entered the room. “Now I’ve run you a bath, you go and use the ‘potty’ for pooping and have a good soak whilst I get your outfit ready for you”

Karen then preceded to work the plastic pants down my legs and then untapped the disposable which she balled up and put into the bin.

Happy that Karen did nt want me to use the nappy I was wearing to defecate in I quickly made my way to the bathroom.

Once I had finished passing solids, along with a sneaky wee too, on the toilet I got into the warm bubble bath Karen had drawn for me.

As I lay there I began to think of ways I could be excused from wearing nappies on the day out, trying to imagine what I could say to Karen that would make her allow me to be a normal man again even if for just the outside day trip ahead.

Before long Karen joined me and ushered me out of the bubble bath and into a fluffy towel

She dried me all over, occasionally stopping to sniff my now perfumed skin and tell me how wonderful her baby boy smelt.

Once finished Karen left the bathroom and I brushed my teeth with the tooth brush Karen had prepared.

Clean and fresh breathed I returned to the bedroom where Karen was waiting with a set of clothes laying on the bed, she patted the top of the bed as an instruction for me to position myself on top of the thick disposable nappy that was unfolded and open.

Even before I opened my mouth to try to argue against wearing a nappy outdoors again, Karen hushed me.

“Now, I hope my baby is nt going to tell his Mummy he does nt need his nappy?”

“We know what happened the other night and what did my neighbour Edna have to do yesterday?”

Head bowed I whispered “ She had to change my wet nappy”

Karen smiled “Yes, that’s correct baby boy. So for the last few days and nights you have been using your nappies instead of the ‘potty’. What makes you think I’m going to trust my baby boy to leave the house without something to help with his accidents?”

Almost drawn to tears I pleaded that the only reason I had used the nappies was that Karen wanted me to.

Karen thought for a minute.

“I’ll tell you what, I’ll put you in protection for my peace of mind and if by the time we have lunch you have managed to avoid any accidents then I’ll allow you to have some big boys pants which I’ll take with me”

Having already used the toilet a short while ago I was confident that I would be able to stay dry until we had to eat despite the bottle of tea I had drunk earlier. I agreed straight away.

Karen continued “ But should you have an accident in your pampers then I will assume that you can’t be trusted to live nappy free and from that point on you’ll be wearing and using 24/7”

Karen patted the bed again and I lay on the awaiting disposable with no further arguments.

Karen extensively powdered my lower regions before pulling the middle of the disposable between my legs and taping the sides to it.

Thinking that once the nappy had been taped up Karen had finished I picked my head up to move.

Karen stopped me in my tracks

“Whoa there baby, after yesterday’s problems with leaking I think I need to make sure it does not happen again”

Karen reached for what I thought was a white towel but as I soon realised it was actually another cloth nappy.

“Today baby is going to be double diapered, one disposable nappy underneath a cloth one.

With some thicker plastic pants I don’t think a heavy wetter like you will be having another leaking incident”

Karen asked me to again lift my hips and she slipped the prefold nappy underneath me.

With very little effort I was pinned into a second nappy and the increased bulk felt massive between my legs.

“These are a bigger size pair of baby pants so they should be able to get your big nappy bum in” said Karen as she shook put a pale yellow pair of plastic pants.

I lifted my feet one by one and Karen fed them through the leg holes. Once she had worked them up to my thighs I was asked to stand and with a little difficulty Karen managed to pull the plastic pants over the double bulk I was wearing. The tight pvc pants pulled the soft disposable padding tight into my genitals and it was nt an unpleasant feeling. 

After checking all the material was contained within the yellow pants she gave me a playful slap on my padded rear that I could hardly feel.

“I think baby will not be leaking today” Karen grinned “Let’s see if I can get your tracksuit bottoms over your bum”

I stepped into the trackies Karen offered me but due to the increased padding there was no way they could be pulled up over my rear to cover my nappy.

Karen must seem the worried look on my face as she reassured me.

“Don’t worry baby, I’ve got an idea, I’m sure I have some old maternity clothes that will do the job” And with that she left the room.

When she returned a few minutes later she had a red garment in her hand”

“This is all I could find, let’s try this”

Karen put the clothing on the floor and I stepped into it.

Due to the elasticated waist it easily made it over my thick nappies but it was only when it was fully pulled up that I realised it was actually a skirt.

In a panic I tried to reason with her

“Karen I can’t go out in this, not only is it a woman’s skirt but you can see my nappy drooping below it”

Karen reassured me in her soft tones.

“I’ll use a safety pin to attach to bottom together so it looks like you’re wearing shorts. Don’t forget I’ll be taking big boy pants for you to change into after-lunch if you can stay accident free so you won’t have  to wear the skirt for long”

Karen fetched a pin and did as she explained. Once the bottom of the red skirt was pinned together most of the nappy bulk was hidden apart from the yellow plastic pants were visible beneath both legs of the makeshift shorts.

I did nt fret too much, after all we’d be alone in the countryside and I was going to be able to dispense with the nappies after staying clean after lunch anyway.

Karen pulled a white polo shirt over my head and put a pair of trainer socks on my feet.

“If baby wants to wait here whilst Mummy showers we can get going soon”

I sat on the bed and Karen produced a pacifier which she popped in my mouth.

“Be a good baby” Karen said as she left for the bathroom 

Thirty minutes later we were ready to go, as we left for the car I noticed Karen was carrying two bags, one that clearly containing the food and drink for the picnic the other was a baby change bag, which had a big disposable nappy poking out the top.

Although I was worried that someone might spot the white adult nappy protruding from the bag I was confident that there was really no need for Karen to bring a change as I was going to remain accident free........I had nt noticed the strange gurgling coming from my belly due to the substance that Karen had put in my bottle of tea that morning.

• Like 2

Chapter 19

The double protection I was wearing forced my legs apart far worse than any previous nappy Karen had put me in. My legs had to move in a kind of circular motion whilst walking which made me look even more like a waddling baby.

Try as hard as I could I could nt walk correctly.

I stood at the car door on the passenger side as Karen placed her two bags in the car boot.

As Karen opened the door for me I bent down to get my padded backside on the seat, as I did so I did nt realise that the safety pin holding the skirt at the hem pinged off and landed on the roadside kerb.

Once seated, Karen pulled the safety belt across me and shut the passenger door.

After she had entered the drivers side door she smiled at me.

“Today is going to be a great mummy and baby day. Don’t forget, any accidents in your nappy will result in a 24/7 forfeit”

I nodded in acceptance, still confident, and once Karen was set we drove off heading for the Kent countryside.

Kent is called the ‘garden of England’ for good reason. The bustle of the towns are easily and quickly escaped as the county has miles and miles of green lush fields.

I sat in the car wondering what small talk a grown man wearing a double nappy and plastic pants should have on a car journey with the object of his desire.

I should nt have worried, my first conversation about where we were going and how long would it take was met with an amused smile from Karen.

“Typical child, asking when we will get to the destination. Here pop this in your mouth and we’ll hear no more chat from you”

Karen reached over and placed a pacifier in my mouth.

Doing just as I’d been told I sucked on the rubber dummy and took my mind off of the journey.

It was nt long before we left the main roads and drove down country lanes. All too soon Karen told me that we had almost arrived at our destination.

“Just pulling into the car park up here baby, you’ve been such s good boy in the car”

Karen pulled into a Kent country park and whilst it was nt as secluded as I’d hoped I knew that I would not be in my double nappy long.

As Karen parked the car, I noticed there were a number of other vehicles already there including three big coaches.

One of the coaches must have just arrived as the occupants were in the process of disembarking.

We were in almost the next parking spot and I suddenly got very conscious of what I was wearing. Reaching down to make sure my nappies were covered it was only then that I realised that the safety pin that converted my skirt to shorts was missing.

As Karen opened the passenger door for me I removed my pacifier and quietly pointed at the problem.

“Don’t worry baby” she insisted “ Everyone here will be concentrating on having a good time, I’m sure they’ll be too busy to spot my nappy boy”

Whilst I was nt exactly convinced I really did nt have any other option than to get out of the car and join Karen in the car park.

Once Karen had closed the door behind me she asked me to help her with the picnic stuff in the boot.

As I reached into the rear of the car a gust of wind caught my red skirt causing it to blow up around my chest revealing my double nappy and yellow plastic pants to everyone getting off the nearby coach.

I quickly pulled it down but sensed it was too late as I could hear the sounds of mixed laughter coming from the nearby crowd.

“Don’t worry sweet” Karen said from behind me, “Just grab the picnic blanket and the food bag and we’ll be off”

Using both of my hands to carry the picnic supplies meant that I was now at the mercy of the windy weather.

Karen grabbed the change bag and locked the car.

I could barely raise my head as we passed the coach trippers, I could hear them talking amongst thereselves about the man wearing a skirt and nappy, I did nt doubt that my thick underwear could be seen hanging below the hem of the skirt, it was indeed a walk of shame.

Almost predictably the moment I got past the coach party the wind decided to blow again and a strong gust caught the skirt I was wearing for a second time and it again flew up to my waist exposing my nappies and baby pants to everyone in range. As I scrambled to get the skirt back in place without the use of my hands I heard a great cheer and screams of laughter coming from the coach group. Karen come up behind me and helped pull the skirt down, encouraging me to continue walking.

“Don’t worry baby, by the time we get to our picnic spot they’d all have forgotten about the nappy boy they seen. I bet some of them are wearing a similar thing”

We continued walking, I lost count of the times my skirt blew up around my waist, I now had other things on my mind. My stomach was starting to feel very bloated and bubbly, with each waddle I had to clench my bum tight, frightened of what was going to happen if I relaxed.

How could this be happening? 

I had yet to use my nappies without making a conscious effort, and now the only efforts I had my mind on was to not use my nappy.

Karen told me that we had reached our destination, a quiet spot just off the main path. As instructed I lay the picnic blanket on the ground and Karen set out the food for the picnic. I watched her as she filled one of the baby bottles with orange juice.

“Here cutie, you must be thirsty after the car journey” she said as she offered me the bottle.

I nervously declined with a shake of my head, not wanting to upset the fine balancing act I was doing with my bowels.

Karen seemed to sense I was having a problem, either that or she knew I had ingested something that was causing my guts some issues.

“Is everything okay baby? You’re not struggling to keep a clean nappy are you?”

I could nt say a word, the sweat of concentration dripped from my forehead as I clenched my buttocks.

Karen walked over to me and whispered in my ear

“Baby, did you really think you’d be able to keep your pampers clean? It’s okay, Mummy knew you could nt stop using your nappy” 

“But Karen” I replied “It’s not just a wee I need”

Karen gave me a big hug.

“It’s okay, Mummies know that their babies use their nappies for pooping too. It won’t be the first or last time I’ll be changing your dirty nappy”

The pain was now too much, my belly felt like it was on fire, I had to let go. 

Liquid poop started to pour out of my backside and into the disposable nappy. The squelching noise was audible over my whimper but Karen just held me close.

“It’s okay baby, Mummy’s got you”

It did nt take long for my bowels to empty and the soft mush in my nappy was soon joined by warm urine as my bladder followed suit and emptied itself.

I sobbed in Karen’s clinch

“I’m so sorry, I must have eaten something that has disagreed with my system”

“Sssshhhh, don’t fret baby” Karen consoled me. “I expected you to use your nappy. It’s okay”

“You’re doubled up so don’t worry about any leaks or mess, come enjoy a cuddle on the blanket and I’ll change you shortly”

Karen led me to the blanket and as I sat down I felt the mess in my nappy squish around my genitals.

Karen cuddled me close and fed me the bottle she had just prepared. I lay my head on her lap and without realising the skirt rode up exposing my big nappied behind to anyone walking past.

By the time I had finished the bottle I had calmed down. I’d almost resigned myself to full time nappies and I was at peace with the idea, after all it had been proven that I could nt stay clean and I had a wonderful Mummy to take care of me.

As we sat there cuddling a few of the earlier coach party passed us and sniggered at the grown man wearing a skirt around his waist and a big nappy on show clutching his ‘Mummy’

“Hush baby, don’t worry, Mummy’s here and will look after you”

We lay cuddling for the longest time, eventually the smell coming from beneath the layers of my underwear alerted us both to the fact that a change was long overdue.

Turning my body away from anyone walking past, Karen reached for the change bag and got the items she needed, my skirt was removed and the yellow plastic pants were yanked down to my knees.

The mess did nt take long to clean up, Karen wiped my backside down with wet wipes and the soiled disposable nappy was bagged up and then replaced with a clean one. The cloth over nappy had remained clean, the disposable kept the mess contained, so that was repined and the yellow pants returned to cover the bulk, as was the skirt.

The rest of the day went great, we ate the food Karen had prepared, I also drank a number of drinks from the bottle which meant that my new clean nappy did nt last that way for long. I was never sure how Karen knew but every time I emptied my bladder into my protection she praised me for being her “good baby boy”

As the afternoon drew into early evening Karen decided that it was probably time to go home. I offered to help get the remaining food and drink together and in my haste to help I dropped what was left in the carton of orange all over the red skirt I was wearing.

“Oh baby, you should really leave the clearing up to the adults. The skirt is soaked, you can’t wear that in the car” 

Despite the slight cover the skirt offered it was still better than people seeing me in just a nappy and plastic pants so I was nt keen but as always Karen reassured me in her loving soft tones.

“It’ll be okay Mummy is here”

Once the picnic stuff was packed away we set off for the car, me now just wearing footwear, a polo shirt and a double nappy under plastic panties. Fortunately we did nt encounter any other visitors on my waddle back to the car and before long we were on our way, returning to Karen’s house.

After Karen had put the pacifier in my mouth for the return journey I sat there wondering if I’d ever be allowed to be a man again after losing Karen’s challenge, as I did so I released a stream of wee into my double nappy and thought it might be for the best if I was nt.

• Confused 1

wow what a day he had.  "something he ate"  yeah, right...more like drank!    Imagine that walk back to the car seemed to take an eternity for him

Chapter 20

Snuggled in the car wearing two thick nappies and sucking a pacifier I did what most babies would have done in that situation and promptly fell asleep.

The next thing I remember was Karen at the open passenger door smiling at me.

“Did baby have a good sleep?”

I nodded and stretched my arms

“Normal babies who were drowsy would be carried to the house but I’m not sure I can handle my big baby boy”

After Karen had undone my seat belt I swung my legs out to exit but swiftly remembered that I had nothing to cover my double nappy and yellow plastic pants. The skirt was still wet and there was nothing else to wear.

“It’s okay baby, there’s no one on the street” 

I ducked my head out to confirm that Karen was telling the truth. She was, I could nt see anyone in either direction, so I hopped out and waddled as fast as I could through the front gate of Karen’s house.

Karen grabbed the things from the car boot and followed me through.

I was at the front door when I heard an American voice call to Karen.

“Hi Karen” Edna called from over the fence.

“Hi Edna” Karen replied”

Edna asked what Karen had been up to and Karen told her about our picnic adventure.

Edna looked over “And how’s my diaper boy today? Have you been a good boy for your Mummy”

I moved in to Edna’s full view and indicated that I had.

“My what a big diaper bum your baby has today, Karen”

“He’s been double diapered today and thank goodness because he had a big messy accident earlier today” Karen replied 

“Ah, such a good boy using his deedees” Edna laughed 

“Actually the reason I wanted to catch you was that you had someone deliver a big box for you today, but as you were nt in I suggested she leave it with me”

“Thanks” said Karen “It’ll be the clothing that I asked Sarah to make for me, and when I say me, I mean for baby Dan. She is a fantastic seamstress”

“Oooh, in that case, rather than me bring the box over now, how about you both pop round for breakfast tomorrow morning and perhaps Dan can give us a fashion show” Edna clapped excitedly.

“What a great idea, we’ll see you around 10am” Karen announced.

“Swell, I’ll see if any of the book club ladles want to come and join us” Edna said as she left to return to her house.

Karen opened her door and we both entered.

“Go relax in front of the TV, baby and I’ll be with you shortly” Karen said as she directed me to the sitting room.

TV on,  I settled down to watch a boxing match on Sky Sports. Just as the fourth round was finishing Karen entered the room carrying a bottle of juice.

“OMG baby, I do not want you watching such violence as this. Please give me the remote”

I handed Karen the remote control and after she had sat down on the sofa I settled my head on her lap as she changed the channel to one of the many kids channels.

“I think Mummy’s going to have to use parental lock so that her baby can only watch certain channels”

Karen presented the bottle to my lips and I suckled away as we watched TV together.

We must have spent 3 hours in front of the box, in that time I had emptied my bladder into my double nappy twice. The damp swollen padding around my loins was starting to feel comfortable, I even was starting to feel glad I was put in a nappy as it meant that I did nt have to move from the cozy cuddle of the sofa to use the bathroom.

Karen would regularly feel inside the leg cuff of the plastic pants to see if the disposable underneath had leaked into the cloth nappy over it. She never asked whether I had wet, she just assumed that I had.

Around 10.30pm Karen said that we should have a shower and get ready for bed, so after making me another bottle she led me by the hand to the bedroom.

I was asked to lay down on the bed and Karen removed the plastic pants and unpinned the cloth nappy.

With a smile she exclaimed 

“Ah, my big baby boys pampers did nt leak today. Still it was better to be prepared just in case”

Once the disposable was untapped and bagged up Karen ushered me into the en-suite shower and turned the taps on. 

I was only there, standing under the powerful water jets for a few minutes when the shower cubical door opened and Karen joined me.

“Room for one more?” Karen laughed as she entered the shower.

Once I was throughly wet Karen soaped me down with the shower gel, making sure she got every nook and cranny of my body clean.

The soft sponge that she used around my genitals felt fantastic and it did nt take long for my cock to show its appreciation.

Karen gave me a sexy smile as she gave my erection a few extra strokes with the soapy sponge.

Feeling bold I took the initiative 

“My turn to soap you down now, Karen”

I was surprised when Karen nodded an agreement and handed over the sponge over to me.

We changed positions, Karen let the warm shower of water cascade over her body. Once she was thoroughly soaked I went to work on her wonderful curves, she faced the jets and I started on her back letting the sponge wander low and I concentrated on her beautiful plump bottom.

Once I’d finished her back I reached around from the rear taking the opportunity to press my stiffy close against her bum cheeks.

Her nipples hardened when I went to work on her full breasts and as I continued my way down her body Karen gave a little gasp when my hands got to her most sensitive spot.

Encouraged by her excitement I began to rub her harder and faster.

She thrust her rear into me in the same rhythm, Karen’s moans of pleasure began to get louder with the increased pressure of the sponge. I began to give her neck little kisses which seemed to tip her over the edge and I held her body close as she almost collapsed with the strength of her orgasm.

This was my chance, with her climax on the wane and despite the lack of space in the shower cubicle, I managed to position her forward, bending her enough for me to place my hard dick against her plump vagina. Before Karen could realise what I was doing I pushed forward gently, Karen just coming down from her moment of pleasure went to utter the word “No” but as I slowly thrust in it died on her lips and it changed to a gasp as the full length of my cock entered her.

As the water from the shower fell on our bodies I started to make love to my wonderful Karen. She bent over further to accept my thrusting further and I held her hips as I fucked her for all I was worth.

It did nt take longer for me to feel my peak coming, it seemed that I’d waited a long time to have sex with Karen that that frustration meant that the first time was going to be over quicker than I’d hoped and  expected.

I panted “Karen, I’m gonna cum” and tried to pull out of her body.

But Karen insisted 

“Cum inside me. Fill me up with your seed”

She reached under herself and started to stroke my balls. With a loud shout I could hold back no more and fired my spunk deep into her body. Karen came again in response to my thick jet of cum.

We stayed in that position until my spent dick flopped out, once undocked Karen turned to me and we had a deep kiss.

No words were exchanged between us, once we had finished washing and after we had brushed our teeth we went into the bedroom.

Thinking that our love making had started a new phase of our relationship I was confident that I would nt be dressed in a night time nappy by Karen and I was hoping to get the chance to have sex with Karen again once my body had recharged.

Of course, I was wrong.

“I hope you don’t think that being a big boy in the shower means that you don’t need a nappy?” 

I began to try reason with Karen but I was promptly stopped.

“You remember our deal. You could not keep your double nappy clean today so it’ll be 24/7 wearing for you from now on”

As I was encouraged to lift my hips to accept another thick nighttime disposable under me I remembered what Karen and Edna had discussed at the front door earlier. Tomorrow there was to be a fashion show, with me as the model and the ladies as the guests.

I shook when it occurred to me exactly what type of clothing I would be showing off in front of the women

• Like 1

Chapter 21

The saying ‘I slept like a baby’ used to mean to me that I’d had a good nights sleep. Since meeting Karen it meant something very different.

I’d woken up during the early hours with a full bladder. Rather than even attempt to leave the bed to use the bathroom I had let go in the thick disposable Karen had put me in earlier. The thirsty padding took the stream of pee easily, the liquid absorbed in to the core quickly and all there was to show was an obvious thickening of the nappy. By the time Karen awoke me with a gentle stroke of my face I was ready to urinate again.

Karen stuck her finger in the leg hole of the disposable 

“Ooh, I can feel that my baby has used his Pampers last night. Such a good boy”

I smiled and said confirmed that indeed I had and that I needed to wee again.

“You don’t need Mummy’s permission to use your nappy. Just go ahead and fill it again”

Karen took her hand from the nappy leg cuff and began to gently press just above my bladder. Even without her physical encouragement I knew I was going to wet the nappy again.

It was definitely getting easier, I did not even whimper when I let another body load of waist liquid into the landing strip of the disposable.

Karen felt me relax once I had finished and again told me that I was her “good baby boy”

After a brief cuddle Karen suggested we get up and have some breakfast in the kitchen. Karen put on her satin dressing gown but I was left in just my twice used disposable nappy. The weight of the absorbent core was causing the bottom to sag and to even a untrained eye it was easy to see that I had wet the nappy.

Once I waddled down the stairs after Karen  she set about making some toast and tea. 

Whilst she made herself busy we were disturbed by a knock on the front door.

“Can you get that baby, I’m in the middle of making breakfast” Karen called from the cooker.

I stammered my reply “. B..b but Karen, all I have on is my nappy”

“It’ll be okay” Karen insisted “It will probably only be Edna and she already knows you’re my nappy boy”

With a little hesitance I got up from my seat and walked to the door.

As I opened it inwards I obscured my body and just stuck my head around to see who had knocked.

I was shocked to see that it was nt Edna as Karen had insisted but a female delivery driver in her mid thirties with two big brown boxes at her feet.

“Morning” She said “I have a delivery that needs to be signed for”

She held out the digital handset for me to make my mark on.

“I’m sorry to say” she continued “that your third box got damaged in transit and there are a number of, errr, items spread over the floor of my van.”

As I reached out to get the pen I let go with my hand that was supporting the door and it immediately fell open a little further leaving me fully exposed in front of the delivery lady.

She did as anyone confronted with the sight of a middle aged man wearing just a soggy nappy would do and burst out laughing.

“At least I know I’ve got the right person. I was a little perplexed when I found what had spilled out of your  box”

Embarrassed, but with now nowhere to hide I signed the digi docket and the delivery lady picked one of the boxes up and handed it to me.

“If you take these two I’ll try and salvage what I can of the other box in the van and stick as much of your order back in as I am able”

She turned and walked to the front gate still laughing loud.

As I began to bring the first box inside the house Karen joined me at the door.

“Oooh, goody, it looks like the new special nappies have turned up”

She took the first box out of my hands and I retrieved the second one.

I followed Karen into the kitchen and placed my box on top of the one Karen had bought in. 

Karen looked puzzled “ There should be another box”

I explained to Karen what I’d been told by the driver and she let out a little giggle.

“Well wearing what you are wearing there’s no way to pretend that they’re not for my big nappy boy

Don’t worry, you stay here and I go get the rest of the delivery”

I sat in the kitchen and tried to listen to the conversation between Karen and the van driver. All I could hear was Karen’s voice, she was obviously answering the delivery lady.

“Yes, babies are getting so much bigger these days”

“Yes, of course he uses his nappies. That’s why I’ve ordered three boxes of them”

“Thank you, I think they’re cute too. If you leave me your mobile number I’ll take a photo of him wearing one later and text it to you”

I heard them both say their goodbyes and after closing the door Karen bought the damaged box into the kitchen.

I saw a few of the nappies hanging out of the side of the box. They looked a lot different to the disposables Karen had been putting me in. Instead of being mainly white they came in different colours and various patterns. 

Karen saw me looking 

“Does baby like the look of his new nappies?” Karen asked.

I did nt respond before she continued 

“These all come from a specialist ABDL shop and where made with big babies like you in mind”

She picked up a predominately pink disposable and began to unfold it.

As the plastic nappy crinkled I heard Karen say

“This one will be just perfect for the fashion show today”

Once Karen had finished feeding me my toast soldiers and baby bottle full of tea she ushered me upstairs and ran me a bubble bath.

“I’ve got to have my baby boy smelling nice for the ladies” 

Once bathed I was dried and asked to again lay on the bed to be put in a nappy by Karen.

As had happened regularly, Karens ministrations got me hard, so yet again she set about helping me with  my excitement.

Whilst she stroked my cock and tickled my balls she reminded me of what a good boy I had been using my nappies and encouraged me to ‘do cummies’ for her. 

After I had spurted my hot juice over my belly, Karen used a wet wipe to clean up the mess and then resumed dressing me in a nappy.

“ We’re going to try one of the new nappies this morning and as you showed so much interest in the pink ones earlier, they’ll be the first”

After Karen had taped the thick pink disposable on me she shook out the pink frilly plastic panties that Edna had put me in previously.

“So pretty, I can’t wait for the ladies to see my cute baby in his new feminine nappy”

Karen worked the tight pvc pants up my legs and over the thick pink disposable on my bum. Before I lowered my legs Karen gave my thickly padded rear a swot with her hand and left the bedroom giggling.

As Karen got herself showered and ready for the morning fashion show I lay on the bed wondering exactly what sort of clothing Karen had ordered for me. I looked down at what I was wearing and shuddered. If Karen had been honest earlier about how perfect my pink nappy and frilly plastic pants were for the imminent fashion show then I was in serious trouble.

4AAED043-F297-4468-A8C9-2437D7920D8C.jpeg

• Like 2

Wonderful story.  You have captured all aspects of slow sweet regression, the physical sensations of being napped, the inner ambivalence giving way to the undeniable pleasures of submitting to regression.  The slowly coming inevitable feminization is ... well ... simply right.  Please keep writing.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 22

Karen returned from the en-suite shower, she had a white towel wrapped around her body and a pale pink one around her freshly washed hair.

From my position on the bed I watched her get ready for the mornings fashion show.. She had an incredible body, her breasts still retained their perkiness despite her age, she had the perfect backside with no sign of cellulite and her toned legs seemed to go on forever.

I found myself thinking that if you had to describe a ‘yummy Mummy’ to someone who was nt familiar with the phrase then Karen would truly fit the bill.

In shock, it occurred to me, I was thinking about Karen in ‘Mummy’ terms rather than as a partner, girlfriend or lover. What was happening to me? Had the time spent as Karen’s big baby boy, wearing plastic pants, drinking from bottles, sucking on pacifiers and wetting nappies starting to affect my thinking?

I had only just orgasmed via Karen’s hands so I could nt even rely on a stiff member to prove that I desired Karen as a woman.

As soon as Karen had dried herself, I watched her dress, she picked out a bra and pantie set of white silk with pink lace edging.

Once she had put on her underwear she pulled a thin pink frock over her head then looked at me and smiled.

“there’s probably no point in you getting fully dressed as you will be trying on all the clothing my seamstress has made for you shortly”

I asked to have something to wear that at least covered my pink underwear whist we made the journey next door to Edna’s house

“Well, I forgot to pack your bathrobe but you’re welcome to wear my dressing gown for the time being”

Reaching for her pink robe on the door hanger she motioned for me to put my arms through as she held it open. Once on Karen did the belt up tight.

“Is that better baby? Your pink pampers are all covered up” she laughed and gave my thick nappy a loud thump. “Now I don’t want you whining today in front of the ladies so put this in your mouth and keep quiet”! Karen held the pink pacifier in her hand and she presented it to my lips.

Sucking on the rubber teat it occurred to me that apart from my navy blue slippers every other item of clothing I was wearing was pink

“Right lets go visit Nanna Edna” 

The journey between the neighbouring houses was uneventful, there was no one on the streets to see a grown man sucking on a pink pacifier, there was no one to hear the sound of a think disposable nappy rustling under a pair of frilly pink plastic pants.

Karen was soon knocking on Edna’s front door with me in close pursuit.

The door opened and Edna gave us both a warm welcome

“Hi Karen, hey baby boy. Come on in, the ladies and I are looking forward to this”

I followed Karen into the house and when we entered the sitting room I saw that the members of the book club I met before were all present.

It seemed almost in unison that they welcomed us.

“Has baby got his diaper on this morning?”  Patsy asked

Karen confirmed I had.

Babe joined in

“Well let’s take off the pink robe so we can see then”

Karen untied the belt and took the pink dressing gown off my shoulders.

The gathered party all inhaled at the same time.

“Wow, have we got a diaper boy or a diaper girl with us today?” Edna laughed.

Karen ushered me towards the ladies

“Go see your Nanny and Aunties and let them have a feel of your pink pampers”

Still silent sucking on the dummy I made my way around the ladies as they each had a close inspection of my pretty pink nappy under the frilly pants they’d previously seen me in.

Each of them told me what a cute baby I was as they felt my padded rear.

Once I had done the reintroduction Karen asked Edna where she had put the box that was delivered to her. Edna indicated that it was in the small back bedroom and Karen let the ladies in the room know that she was going to take her big baby upstairs and get him dressed in various outfits for the mornings fashion show.

Taking Karen’s hand I followed her up to the bedroom and as I entered the room I saw a big box on the side.I was asked to stand still and Karen tied something around my eyes so I was unable to see what was going on.

I heard the noise of ripping cardboard as Karen opened the box and the sound of her removing the clothing from inside.

“Right baby, just do as Mummy tells you” Karen said.

I was asked to hold my arms out as Karen threaded them through what felt like a long T-Shirt. Karen pulled the garment over my head and tugged it down to my nappied rear.

It was only when she reached between my legs to press stud it together that I realised that it was an adult baby grow. Once the crutch was attached it pulled the thick pink disposable even further up into my genitals.

“Fits perfectly” Karen said as she grabbed my hand “Now keep your blindfold on but be careful on the stairs”

I was led downstairs and into the room where the ladies were sitting.

“Oh, that’s gorgeous” I heard Babe say.

“No more saggy wet diapers for this baby” Edna added.

“Not only has he got it in the pink  colour you can see,  but I’ve also had them made in lemon, in white and also pale blue” Karen replied.

I was led around the ladies again and they took turns feeling the press stud crotch under my nappy saying how well made the baby grow was made.

Karen led me back upstairs and the process was repeated, this time I was encouraged to step into some clothing Karen was holding low and what felt like shorts were pulled up me and over my padded behind. It was only when Karen fastened some straps over my shoulders that I realised that I was being put in a set of dungaree shorts.

Once the ladies clapped eyes on me again I got the same positive comments and Emily mentioned that she loved the little blue bunny motif on the front of the set.

I did the same journey a number of times, everything I wore was received with a gleeful reaction by the book club.

“Right, last one now Baby” Karen said as we returned to the upstairs bedroom again. “And I’ve left the prettiest and best until last”

Again I was instructed to step into something but this time it did nt have any closed bottom as the dungaree short set had. 

My arms were fed through some holes and then Karen went to my rear and fastened the clothing with a full length zip. I was then asked to step into another item which felt, when pulled up, like another pair of tight plastic pants.

“Now baby, this is a bit harder to walk down the stairs in so I’m going to remove your blindfold”

Karen untied my binding and although it took my eyes a while to get accustomed to the light, looking down I could clearly make out that I had been put in a short pink silky flared dress with darker pink frills on the hem.

I dropped the pacifier out of my mouth and pleaded with Karen not to parade me in front of the women downstairs wearing a pink frilly dress that was short enough to also reveal my matching  pink frilly rhumba pants that I now had on.

But Karen was insistent.

After she had reinserted the dummy I again followed Karen downstairs but this time I pulled back as Karen tried to take me into the living room.

I may have been dressed like a baby but I still had an adult man’s strength and Karen could not shift me.

“Baby, unless you get your nappied butt through this door there will be hell to pay” 

It was the first time I had heard Karen get angry with me but

I continued to resist. The sound of Karen’s voice bought the ladies to the door and Edna came out to where we were standing.

“What’s the problem, Karen?” Edna asked

“My baby is being rather naughty and not doing what his Mummy has requested of him”  Karen replied.

The rest of the group followed Edna out into the hallway and each one of them gasped at how pretty the pink dress and matching frilly pants were.

As they ran their hands up and down the pink clothing, out of sheer embarrassment, I released a stream of urine into my pink disposable nappy.

“There’s no need to be shy with us diaper girl” Edna whispered in my ear as she tapped on my encased rear. And then turning to Karen she explained

“Perhaps this outfit should be saved for when baby has been naughty. Just like the pink punishment plastic pants I used to put on Cyril......the ones baby Dan has got on now under his rhumba pants”

“I think you’re right Edna” Karen said with a smile. “I shall deal with him later”

As all the ladies had now seen me in the pink dress it seemed pointless standing outside the room so when Karen motioned for me to enter the room again I went without any further hesitation.

In the bigger room the ladies had more space to look and feel the frilly dress.

Someone suggested putting on the radio so the ‘baby girl’ could do a dance show for them.

To the sound of the Spice Girls song ‘Say you’ll be there” I was encouraged to dance, spin so that my dress would flare out revealing more of my pink frilly underwear and kick my legs up.

“You’re the real baby spice” Babe commented “Emma Bunton never wore a thick nappy like you”

Once that song had finished the next record was James Blunts tune Beautiful.

The ladies took great delight in singing to me as I tried to move gracefully around the room showing off the pretty pink dress I was wearing and frilly pants underneath.

At one point Babe got up and held me close, grabbing my padded rear and swayed in rhythm to the music.

Song followed song and after around thirty minutes I was allowed to sit on the floor and rest a while.

As my bum hit the carpet the pink frilly dress gathered up and I did my best to hide the frilly underpants I also had on.

Karen gave me a bottle of juice whilst the ladies sat around drinking tea and chatting about pretty dresses and baby stuff.

As I sucked on the bottle of juice my bladder let go again, whilst I knew it was going to happen I had given up trying to hold it back for long.

The pink disposable swelled up with the second wetting and Karen seemed to sense that I had used the pink nappy I was wearing.

“Come here baby” she said “let me check your nappy”

I did as I was told and got up from the floor and waddled to Karen.

She pulled the rhumba pants and plastic pants down to my knees and stuck a finger inside the leg hole of the disposable.

“I think my baby needs a change. Would you ladies mind if I changed him here?”

The smiles that lit up the book club faces told me that they were keen to watch

• Like 1

I like the large type it's easier for me to read.

This was a cute chapter. He is in for it now don't know why he is struggling.

Don't remember is Baby's diaper area sooth and clean?

I'm enjoying this story very much don't know if it's the writing or

the fact I wish it was me in the fashion show.

Let me thank you as well for the large type face.  It's always nice to be able to read something without hauling out the reading glasses.  A long time ago, I put an end to my first marriage when it became clear that it was either that or rework the fundamentals of my personality to satisfy my wife's demand for the perfect mate (as she defined perfection).  Your protagonist seems to be caught up in the same dilemma.  It has become obvious that he cannot have what he wants, and he will pay a very steep personal price if he opts to become what Karen wants.  It will be interesting to see in future chapters whether he walks away, or continues to abet his own destruction.  

Chapter 23

“We’d love to watch baby get a diaper change, maybe we could even help out” Edna said gleefully.

“Well, keep baby calm whilst I go next door to get his change towel and a new clean disposable nappy” Karen replied.

“I’ve still got some of Cyril’s old terry diapers if that saves you a trip. I probably still  have his old change mat too” Edna suggested 

“That’s a fantastic idea” said Karen “If I help you get the bits we need, Edna, the ladies can start to undress baby”

Again, perhaps too quickly, the book club group agreed.

As Edna and Karen left the room I had pairs of hands pawing at my clothing.

Off came the dress first and it was taken away, then from behind Babe put her fingers in the waistband of the pink rhumba pants and she slide them down to my ankles

“Step out of your pretty panties baby” she requested

I lifted my legs one by one and the frilly pants were taken away leaving me wearing just the wet pink nappy under the pink plastic pants. Then Patsy took charge of removing the baby pants.

“Plastic panties next” she said as she worked the tight pants down my legs and over my feet.

Left in just my pink nappy the ladies took it in turn to grope the thick disposable, feeling around my backside and my crutch.

By the time Edna and Karen returned to the room, carrying the bits along with a wash bowl, I was pretty flustered 

“Oh good” said Karen when she saw I was semi naked “You’ve got baby almost undressed”

“Karen, I think that we should lay baby down on this mat and take care of that wet diaper” Edna said as she put the vinyl mat on the lounge floor.

I was encouraged by the ladies to lay down and the reality of the situation hit me as my back came into contact with the cold vinyl mat.

Instinctively my hands moved to cover my genitals, squashing the damp disposable close to my groin.

“Now now baby, you’re already in Mummy’s bad books because of your disobedience earlier, don’t make your punishment later any worse” said Karen as she slapped my hands away.

As soon as I removed them, there were hands on the pink nappy I was wearing, ripping away the fixing tapes and pulling the front of the disposable down to reveal my manhood.

Not wanting to witness any further embarrassment I closed my eyes, sucking noisily on the pacifier I relied on my other senses to tell me what was happening.

I heard to oohs and awws of the ladies when my semi erect cock was revealed to the group, I felt my penis being pulled and a warm damp cloth applied to my scrotum.

The ministrations made my dick harden further much to the ladies excitement.

“I think we’re going to have trouble getting that contained in a nappy” one said

I distinctly heard Karen ask if anyone wanted to ‘take care of it’ so I could be dressed in a fresh clean nappy.

There were obviously volunteers as my dick was grabbed by at least one pair of hands and gently rubbed along the tip of my erection.

I was asked to lift my legs and once I had complied I felt a finger enter my tight bum hole hole and begin to massage my prostrate gland. That  hand was quickly joined by another that gently and softly started to stroke my testicles.

As my shaft was being tugged there were instructions being given from the watching party about how they used to masterbate the men in their lives.

Whilst the finger up my back passage vigorously massaged my internal gland the other hands quickened and increased their pressure and friction, the glorious pleasure I was receiving was making me lose my mind.

On and on until I could take no more, biting down on the rubber dummy bulb in my mouth I climaxed

The intense orgasm I had made me buck wildly as streams of semen splattered over my naked body.

A loud cheer filled the room as I came and came.

To this day I still don’t know who of the group took part in my ‘milking’ but it remains one of the strongest orgasms I ever had.

Once my dick had managed to calm down I felt the warm cloth wipe my body clean and when asked I lifted my backside to allow for the cloth nappy to be placed under me.

The ladies discussed which method of fold they had used on their children and after a vote they agreed on the kite fold.

I was pinned into the thick towelling and asked to once again lift my legs to have the protective plastic pants fitted back on.

After I was stood up I opened my eyes and saw that it was Babe who was pulling up my plastic pants to make sure that all the cloth nappy was contained.

“Such a good baby” she said as she gave my butt a slap when her task was completed.

The excitement in the room began to calm after my change and milking had finished and conversations returned to ‘normal’ topics rather than just about big babies.

I had finished two bottles of juice and had a big cuddle with all present by the time Karen decided we should return home, so I knew that my nappy would nt be dry for too much longer.

Karen allowed me to put her pink dressing gown on, to again cover my underwear, and I was led around the group for cuddles and kisses before we set off for home.

Once we got through the front door of our house Karen’s normal cheerful demeanour changed, she was still annoyed at my ‘misbehaviour’ earlier in the day.

“So baby, do you think you can disobey Mummy”

I shook my head 

Karen continued “When I ask you to do something I expect you to do it”

This time I nodded and tried to apologise.

“I know you’re sorry now but you need to be taught a lesson”

Karen sat on a kitchen chair and instructed me to lay over her lap exposing my nappy clad bottom ready to be spanked.

The thick towelling absorbed most of the punishment dealt out by Karen’s right hand. As she reached twenty on her count of spanks, my bladder let go of the bottles I had consumed and I filled the cloth nappy in the middle of her corporal punishment.

The flow did nt stop until Karen’s count had got to forty.

The punishment continued until Karen had reached fifty strokes, by that time Karen’s right arm was exhausted and the nappy I was wearing was soaked with my urine.

Karen stood me up and whispered in my ear as she gave me a big cuddle 

“I’m sorry to do that baby, but you must learn to be a good nappy boy”

I waddled into the lounge and Karen told me to sit on the floor whilst she went and got some toys for me from Georgia’s old bedroom. Feeling my plastic pants I marvelled at how the tight pvc underwear not only prevented my cloth nappy from leaking but also how it managed to keep the now heavy fabric in place.

Karen returned with a box of Lego and as I built structures out of the plastic blocks under Karen’s adorning gaze I wondered where it would all end.