LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi! ABDL Hypnotist Here!

Hi everyone!! My name is Haylee, and I specialize in ABDL and age regression hypnosis! I Am very well known on the internet for My D/S style hypnosis content, and I have been doing abdl and age regression hypnosis on the side for a while now, and just recently made a website just for it. I am not here to spam away, but to learn even more about what I have found myself growing to love rapidly! 

What I love most about it, is how pure and innocent it can be. There are  a lot of scary things going on in the world right now, and when I am working on stuff for littles, it seriously lifts my spirits, and mood, and puts me into a mindset of love, caring, positivity, gentleness, kindness and happiness. It has really been a much needed break even, from my normal day to day projects. 

I look forward to exploring this forum, and learning even more, and even sharing my experiences and opinions with you all. 

I am not looking to be a care taker , as it would not be fair to anyone, because my life is very very busy! But I LOVE being able to fill a niche that really helps and needs filling~ 

• Like 3

Hello, my lady and welcome to dailydiapers where you will make a lot of friends because of what you do.  I remember back when people were trying to get hypnotized by using the site mindwarp ( at least I think that was the name of it).  Anyway, I hope you have a good time here, make a lot of friends, and I hope to see you in the chat.

Hi,

Would you be open do doing versions for the UK market which use the words "nappy" and "nappies" in place of "diaper" and "diapers"?  I think the use of the US term has always limited the effectiveness of hypnotism when I've tried it before.

Thanks!

• 11 months later...