LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pooing In Diapers Question?

Why do I get the urge to want to poop in my diapers every once in a while? I get vary turned off when I have to clean it up but then a while latter I have filled my diaper again.

Does any one else get this too?

Why do I get the urge to want to poop in my diapers every once in a while? I get vary turned off when I have to clean it up but then a while latter I have filled my diaper again.

I get these urges once and a wile but the cleanup dosint turn me off i just jump in the shower. very fast clean up.

Personally I've never had a problem with this - I fill my diaper pretty much when I need to (unless I'm going to be inside with other people for a long time) and change when I get home.

Three tips for making the clean up easier:

1. Place a wet wipe in your diaper where you're likely to get dirty. When you change, simply lift the wet wipe and the debris in the toilet. There will be relatively little left in the diaper.

2. Wipe yourself down and then leap straight in the shower; you can get rid of the rest pretty quickly and easily; if you're shaved down there it's much easier.

3. You can roll your diaper up into a 'sausage' which keeps everything self contained. To do this, fold the wings at the front of the diaper in towards the centre. Then fold the front third of the diaper over on to the centre third. Then fold all of this over on to the final (back) third of the diaper. Fold one wing over the top and the other wing over the top of that and as far round the diaper as possible finally using the two tapes to stick the whole thing down. You end up with a close packed cylinder :-)

Admittedly this is all much easier at home in the privacy of your own bathroom!

I like the feeling of pooping in my diaper but I hate the smell and clean up. True, I could pay lots of money for Nullo tablets to stop the smell but in my situation I am not really able to go around the house in a poopy diaper and just hop in the shower when I want to because I don't live alone (and please don't tell me to just tell the other people I live with that I have a medical problem and need to wear diapers or that I just like wearing diapers - I will never do that). I will mess my diaper a few times a year because I like the feeling of pooping my diaper but I won't sit around in a dirty diaper. I like to change shorthly after I mess.

Well, this is certainly no enigma. You wear a nappy, so of course the most natural thing is to loosen your bowels into it. Ok, the clean up is no walk in the park, but one has to suffer a bit for ones pleasures, no? And I have said this before; what is the big problem with poo-smelly nappies? I really don`t get it, sorry. That is of course a big part of the baby experience, as far as I`m concerned. But each to their own.

:thumbsup: This morring for the first time ever I pooped in my diaper. It was the best poop ever. Not that I ever realy thought about that as an enjoyable experience. More like a nessisary evil. But it felt realy good. I've started wearing diapers to bed, I put them on after my wife falls asleep. (she knows about them, but dosn't want to see them) I've been wearing them to work all week, and at night the last few. Anyways this morring I woke up and felt this incredible urge, usualy I go to the bathroom, and on the way there, I thought "why not". I don't know why but it felt realy good. And the clean up wasn't that bad. I wouldn't want to do it all the time, but once in a while it sure feels nice. :angel_not:

Sometimes you're not able to just jump into a shower, for example when you're out of the house ^_^ so you'll learn very soon if you suffer from feacal incontinence, to carry wet wipes in your bag along with other suff you need. Wet wipes are also made in adult sizes that lets you wipe with a flat han without getting too much #¤% on your hand. First wipe the worst off with ordinary toilet paper using lots of paper again to protect your hands, and then "wash down" with the adult sized wet wipes. put the dirty nappy in your little plastic bag that you should carry with you in any ways since dirty nappies wet or soiled should not be any problem for other pee ple.

If there is no container specially designed (not the little bags in the public toilets) for this kind of stuff, do pee ple a favour and bring it home to your own place and throw it out there safely stored in a sealed plastic bag they give off no smell, so you should not have any problem carrying it with you except for knowing you have poop in your bag which is a sort of bad thought. :wacko:

I like the feeling when the ppop comes out and enters the diaper and you can feel it expanding, tha's an awesome feeling. Sometimes I'll sit in it for a while because the squishyness is pretty cool too.

I'm with everyone else here though in that I hate the cleanup so I don't do it too often. It can make my diaper pail stink to high heaven though so I try to take my garbage out right away. :);)

i also like a messy nappy they just feel so good when you do a large pooh then sit down and you feel it squish round your bum and down between your legs, but cleanup is a pain and yes i do get the turnoff effect after the cleanup but i think that is mainly cause we dont have a shower in our house we only have a bath :badmood:... so cleanup always takes ages...

I think it depends how badly you poop your diapers. I've only ever done it really bad a couple of times because as you say the cleanup can be terrible (unless ur clean n tidy unlike me) but i poop very moderately every time im diapered. It leaves hardly a big mess and only smells weakly.

I have chrons so there are times i wake up just like a baby wet and very messy the first time it happened i cryed becouse i did not like it or want it but now i know it is just part of my life and now i have fun with it. But clean up is bad and a real pain in the ass LOL And there are times when I just cant make it in time and oh well I just have fun with it too. So to me it is no big deal anymore

Here's something to try,if you are alone. You will need a protective bed pad. Drink a bottle of Magnesium Citrate just before going to bed, it will work in 3 to 5 hours, you will mess your diaper. I've done this only one time, but enjoyed it and it is something that shouldn't be done to often, enjoy!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

i've enjoyed loading my diapers since i was a bedwetter. my mom would sometimes get frustrated with my wetting and make me stay in my wet night diaper until lunch time. the first time she did this i lasted for nearly 3 hours. i just couldn't hold it anymore. it was an enormous poop and i felt so ashamed and embarassed. but for some reason it made my privates tingle. a monster was born. i was only 9 but i remember like it was yesterday. now days i never change a diaper unless it's messy. yes, it's inconvenient and sometimes difficult. i really don't think about any of that. i have had my diaper changed by another and i highly recommend it.