LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Rash Creams

just wanted to know the different creams that people are using? whats the pros and cons of each?

i use PENATEN-CREAM

pros-work really well and is Very water proof so it stays on for a long time

cons- pretty expensive hear in Canada

I have been useing A+D also, and after useing everyday, I think I can actully go a day without useing it, I think it builds up in your pours, and you can use less and still get rash protection, when I wet, I stay wet, for as long as I can, usually untill just before I take my shower before bed, with no sign of rash since. I have been useing this stuff for about a year now....

• 2 years later...

I use Triple Paste! It outdoes all the mundane creams such as Desitin anyday. Not only does it numb the pain that a diaper rash causes as soon as you put it on, it only takes a small amount to cure even the worst diaper rashes. While it is a bit costly, a price cannot be put on quality and especially comfort and well-being. If you are interested in getting some for yourself, visit http://www.diapers.com You won't turn back. I never did.

i use Vaseline Nursery Jelly

I was using Vaseline Nursery Jelly, but it seemed like it would break down the polymers in the diaper so I stopped using Vaseline. Now I use A&D Cream. The diaper seems to hold up. Don't know if anyone else experienced this, maybe its just my imagination. LOL

In the past I've used Beaudreaux's (sp?) Butt Paste. Great results but a bit pricey.

Now when I have the need I use Walmart's Equate brand Diaper Rash Relief. Effective, yet inexpensive.

Don

Desitin

Desitin here too...its the only one ive ever used...

I use Desitin Creamy, I find that is spreads and covers better than the regular Desitin.

I use Desitin Creamy. It goes on nice and I can get it at Costco. I usually put it on at night, during the day I use J&J Gel Lotion.

Desitin :thumbsup:

Need I say more? :P

~ moogle