LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying Something Different

While I was raised in cloth and plastic pants as a kid and wore diapers to bed until I was almost 6, I discovered disposable diapers when I was about 12.  No adult ones at the time but I did find baby disposables and home made disposables great because I had no way to wear cloth diapers of any kind.  Even a bath towel wouldn't work because I had no way to lander them.  Disposables could just be thrown away when done.  I wear disposable diapers 99% of the time when I wear a diaper.  It's not for everyone, also it depends for cloth wearers what disposable they first try.  Cheap diapers that aren't very absorbent might be a total turn off if that's their first choice to try.  Likewise, the most premium absorbent disposable like Mega Max might be a little too much for a first disposable.  Something in the middle, like a Wellness brief might be the perfect one.  Not cheap and thin, enough bulk and great absorbency but not overboard.  Hope you like them and enjoy wearing disposables!  Let us know at 11 how you like them!

While I was raised in cloth and plastic pants as a kid and wore diapers to bed until I was almost 6, I discovered disposable diapers when I was about 12.  No adult ones at the time but I did find baby disposables and home made disposables great because I had no way to wear cloth diapers of any kind.  Even a bath towel wouldn't work because I had no way to lander them.  Disposables could just be thrown away when done.  I wear disposable diapers 99% of the time when I wear a diaper.  It's not for everyone, also it depends for cloth wearers what disposable they first try.  Cheap diapers that aren't very absorbent might be a total turn off if that's their first choice to try.  Likewise, the most premium absorbent disposable like Mega Max might be a little too much for a first disposable.  Something in the middle, like a Wellness brief might be the perfect one.  Not cheap and thin, enough bulk and great absorbency but not overboard.  Hope you like them and enjoy wearing disposables!  Let us know at 11 how you like them!
Radio silence ,i don't think he did ?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

On 3/3/2019 at 4:34 AM, rusty pins said:

My first disposable diapers were Attends.   The first product I ever bought was a package of Goodnites.  After that I went through periods of buying store brand diapers, and then some cheaper online diapers.  The standard store brand diapers were adequate, but I've never had good luck with cheaper online diapers.    The biggest issue with the last case I bought was that the waist starts to stretch out beyond my hips.   I find Abenas to be my go to non-ABDL diaper of choice.  The medium fits me almost perfectly, the tapes are strong and I have the least amount of issues with sagging.   IMO- Diapers are bit like good beer.  Once you start trying the better quality diapers, going back to the garbage is just not acceptable.

In my case, I was raised right at the cusp when disposable diapers were becoming mainstream.  I was born in 1969 and was potty trained in 1973.  My sense is that my mom used both Pampers and cloth diapers for me.  What I do know is that I've always had a stronger trigger with plastic backed crinkly disposable diapers.    I've recently started using cloth diapers with plastic pants for nights, but that's mainly an economic choice.  I save at least one diaper a day when I use a cloth diaper.

I think you're in for a treat B) To many of us disposables are more babyish and the feel is certainly quite different. Plus they're a lot more convenient. I've almost stopped wearing cloth diapers, maybe twice a year now when I want some special treatment or something to cheer me up if I'm feeling bad. Waiting impatiently to hear about your experiences :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

I have some mixed feelings about disposables. Yes, they're convenient. Yes, they can be fairly discreet.

But....

I don't like sending them to the landfill. The best ones are expensive.

While perhaps not as discreet as disposables, cloth diapers are less expensive in the long run. They can be laundered and worn time after time. A limited number of cloth diapers is all that's necessary making storage less of a consideration.

I'll have the house to myself on Tuesday. I'd prefer to try out my disposable in private, in case of....wardrobe malfunction....yeah, that's it. ?