LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From sexual to recreational-wearing 24/7?

Hi everyone!

As many of you, I started my interest in diapers because of sexual urges. I use diapers basically for turning me on and I even tried more than once to wear and not masturbate, but it always ended up in doing it pretty quickly. And after I don’t want to wear anymore. However I often heard about people who started wearing as a sexual thing and then it slowly become more a relaxation thing, a lifestyle or something that makes you more happy and cannot live without…

How is it possible to go beyond the sexual aspect and enjoy diapers more widely? Another thing I was wondering: How is it possible to “get used” to diapers but at the same time wanting to wear them all the time and would rather wear them than normal underwear? Would someone like to share his experience?

• Like 1

I guess I’ll compare it to a great relationship: first you can’t stop thinking about her, then you can’t stop yourselves from jumping into bed together, and then all you want to do is be with her.

It never gets old for me. I still enjoy the sexual aspect of it, but for me it’s not just the wearing but what goes along with it in fantasy - trust, the exchange of power, the surrender. 

After a minor house fire that nonetheless meant I had to throw out every diaper related thing I had, I went about 10 months without, not for any reason. But since then, about 15 months ago, there has hardly been a day I didn’t wear. I feel more comfortable, relaxed, and more like me.

Every weekday, I get home, take my tumblr out of work bag, put it on the counter, put my bag down, take my shoes off, go upstairs put on a diaper. Every weekend, absent a reason not to, I’m essentially 24/7. It’s just a part of my day and how I feel most content. 

I guess what I mean to say is, diapers didn’t stop being sexual for me. They just became something else, too.

Also, you’re 21. Your hormones will eventually calm down.

25 minutes ago, PullUpDiaperLover said:

Wear more, that's really it. Also, take a deep breath after masturbation and get yourself back into a diaper. Its easy to walk away from diapers after masturbation. But give it 5 minutes, then put one back on and start really relaxing.

I've found that out for myself. I remember one time I had a couple days to myself. So I diapered up, and messed and peed to my heart's content, and pleasured myself. After cleaning up, I thought I was done. Ten minutes later, I was back in a fresh diaper. 

5 hours ago, wannatrydiapers said:

However I often heard about people who started wearing as a sexual thing and then it slowly become more a relaxation thing, a lifestyle or something that makes you more happy and cannot live without…

I can definitely relate to this. When I first started wearing diapers again at 19, it was pretty much entirely a sexual release. I went through a bunch of binge+purges in my early twenties, and it was still a sexual thing (I should also mention that during this time, I experienced a lot of shame and guilt for wearing and using diapers). Eventually in my mid twenties, I accepted that wearing and using diapers will always be a part of me, and the binging+purging became less of an issue. I just started wearing whenever I wanted to, and eventually diapers became less sexual and more of a source of relaxation and something that gives me happiness. For me, after accepting this part of myself, I started to desire to wear all the time or at least daily. I did eventually wear daily and nightly for a little over a year, and the sexual part became much less of the focus of wearing. Today, I still wear daily/nightly with few exceptions, and while the sexual component is not lost, it is not the focus. I wear because it’s relaxing, comforting and indeed something I cannot live without.

5 hours ago, wannatrydiapers said:

How is it possible to go beyond the sexual aspect and enjoy diapers more widely? Another thing I was wondering: How is it possible to “get used” to diapers but at the same time wanting to wear them all the time and would rather wear them than normal underwear? Would someone like to share his experience?

I would say to get beyond the sexual aspect of wearing, you just need to wear as much as you can. If you wear randomly or once a week or month, the sexual part will probably remain the primary focus of wearing, since it becomes an event to look forward to and indulge in. There’s nothing wrong with this, and if it’s as far as you find you want to go with wearing it’s perfectly fine to stay that way.

I would say that I’m at a point where I am used to diapers, and do want to wear them all the time. Whenever I’m not wearing one I want to get right back in one. I’m used to them in the sense that they’ve become a normalized part of my life, and the reason I want to wear them all the time is the sense of comfort and calmness/relaxation I get from wearing them. I would definitely rather wear them than normal underwear, and hope to someday wear 24/7.

I'm happy with it being primarily a sexual thing but the turn on for me is definitely around fully using them ..particularly messing
I can wear them around the place clean with a sense of anticipation.. without getting aroused or over excited.
I've much more experience of doing this with incontinence pants which are a lot less obvious in public than diapers.

I can't add much to what's been said already, other than to give my own experience, which concords with most of what everyone else has said.  There's no need to rush into wearing more than you want to at the moment.  If you have guilt/purging times, then try to get over them - that takes time anyway.  Just wear when you want to, and if that's just for sexual excitement then what's wrong with that?  Then if you start feeling you'd like to be wearing at other times, just do it & see how you get on.  You don't have to.  I found that I quickly moved from wearing for sexual kicks to wearing out & about for the thrill of it - just the daring & the feeling I got inside.  Not as sexual, but connected of course.  Then I started feeling comfortable wearing a nappy, then more comfortable than when I wasn't wearing.  All this happened over a period of years.  And yes, my hormones are very different these days, so I don't often get a hard-on in a nappy any more, which makes wearing all day more practical.  And so now I'm wearing a nappy all day every day, and planning to stay that way.  And my sexual side is dealt with by Mummy at night, when I'm not in a nappy at all, to keep her happy.

• Like 1

I have to wear nappies as I am incontinent but thoroughly enjoy wearing them. It isn't at all sexual. I just enjoy being dependant on nappies and couldn't imagine not wearing them now.

It is not an easy transition.  I was in and out of diapers for atleast ten years before I was able to start wearing them all the time.  Binge and purge cycles are very real.  Being in a relationship with a significant other also factors into transitioning into diapers full time.  For me personally my wife's acceptance of diapers evolved which actually helped for me to push through wanting to take my diaper off.

I remember back when I thought it would be impossible to stay in a diaper after having a sexual release.  It was the most difficult thing to overcome for me to wear diapers permanently.  My wife helped with this by always firmly reminding me to change my diaper immediately after a sexual release.  Eventually the desire to remove my diaper after sexy time completely went away.  Now I simply release in my diaper and go to sleep.  My wife likes that there is no longer any messes on her sheets.

Sleeping at first is hard.  The feeling of padding between your legs all the time made me very sensitive at first.  I woke up often.  Eventually your body adapts and a diaper will begin to feel no different than wearing a pair of panties.

There is also a misconception that wearing diapers all the time will make you not want them as much and for me that is simply not true.  I need my diapers more than ever now after wearing them permanently for over a year.  Without one on I feel as if I am naked.  I still remain sexually attracted and satisfied by them as well.  If anything my desire to be diapered now is stronger than ever.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, jaytay said:

Whenever I’m not wearing one I want to get right back in one. I’m used to them in the sense that they’ve become a normalized part of my life, and the reason I want to wear them all the time is the sense of comfort and calmness/relaxation I get from wearing them. I would definitely rather wear them than normal underwear, and hope to someday wear 24/7.

Maybe you already answered to this somehow, but what would happen if you were not able to wear diapers for an entire day or even week? what would you feel? It is possible for you to go back without diapers at least for a limited period or the urge would be too strong?

27 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

Eventually your body adapts and a diaper will begin to feel no different than wearing a pair of panties. (…) Without one on I feel as if I am naked.  I still remain sexually attracted and satisfied by them as well.  If anything my desire to be diapered now is stronger than ever.

Sorry if I seem a bit puntiliciuos, but that's kind of the point for me: you say that when you get used to diapers they feel like normal panties, but at the same time you would "feel naked" without one, how is it possible? Yeah maybe is hard to describe by words I know but it's what I am really curious about.

7 hours ago, wannatrydiapers said:

Maybe you already answered to this somehow, but what would happen if you were not able to wear diapers for an entire day or even week? what would you feel? It is possible for you to go back without diapers at least for a limited period or the urge would be too strong?

Sorry if I seem a bit puntiliciuos, but that's kind of the point for me: you say that when you get used to diapers they feel like normal panties, but at the same time you would "feel naked" without one, how is it possible? Yeah maybe is hard to describe by words I know but it's what I am really curious about.

No worries.  I always know I am wearing diapers.  They are always felt and I like that because it keeps me in a constant state of excited humiliation.  What I meant is my sensitivity to diapers while sleeping changed.  At first any movement, any crinkle of my diaper seemed to awake me at night.  Now I sleep as if I am not even wearing one.  Same can be said with diaper rash.  You definitely get used to it over time.  I barely ever have diaper rash now and when I do I am much less sensitive to it than when I would wear diapers occasionally.

Feeling naked with out one is true.  A lot of that need is mental.  As soon as I am out of my diaper to shower or change I instantly feel a need to be padded again.  I feel at this point I need them both physically and mentally.  I am not positive I could keep myself dry at this point so I really can not imagine I will ever stop wearing them.

9 hours ago, wannatrydiapers said:

It’s definitely possible for me to go without diapers for a limited period of time, but I also really don’t like it lol.

In the past few years, due to big changes in my life (going back to school, new city), I have had to go without diapers for long periods of time (week or longer). The longest I went was a period of about 5 months just before and after moving. This was after I had been wearing everyday/night for over a year. I was fine not wearing for the first month or so, mainly because I was distracted by all the changes in my life. I had no major accidents other than 3 small night time ones. But I really started to miss wearing after 2 months and couldn’t wait to get back in diapers, especially at night time.

Since that 5 month break, I have been back in either diapers or pull-ups basically every night, and most days. There has been a couple of week(s)-long periods where I wasn’t wearing at all, but never longer than a month. During these times I definitely long to wear again. It is not too bad for me during the day, but but the compulsion to wear is very strong for me at night. I honestly hate going to bed without at least a pull up, I find it harder to sleep and always feel like something is missing if all I’m wearing is underwear under my pjs.

In short, yes I can go without wearing for a long period of time, but I don’t think I could go without wearing indefinitely. I certainly feel less “complete” and I do feel like I’m more prone to be moody if I’m not wearing for an extended period lol. The urge to be padded is pretty much engrained in me at night time now, and I’d definitely prefer diapers/pull-ups to regular underwear during the day.