LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper usage + incontinence question

jaytay

Diaper use  

62 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you wear and use diapers?

• Not very often - a few times a year
    • Somewhat often - a few times a month
    • Often - a few times a week
    • Very often - daily, but not 24/7
    • Always - 24/7
    • Never
  2. 2. What is your level of incontince?

• Very good/total control - Always make it to the bathroom, negligible or non-existent leakage
    • Good control - Always make it to the bathroom, minor but consistent or semi-consistent leakage
    • Mixed control - Do not always make it to the bathroom in time, consistent and significant leakage
    • Poor control - Rarely make it to the bathroom on time. Leakage inevitable, requires protection
    • No control - Never/Can’t make it to the bathroom on time. Full bladder leakage
  3. 3. How old are you?

• 18-29
    • 30-49
    • 50-65
    • 66-79
    • 80+

Curious how often other wear diapers and what their level of incontince is like.

I wear very often, basically daily but some days not. I still think I have good control of my bladder. I haven’t yet had a full blown accident, but I do have consistent minor leaks after and before peeing. Lately I’ve been experiencing urgency issues though, and I’m wondering if my control could be slipping.

I ran out of questions in the poll, but I’d like to ask - what age did you start experiencing significant incontince issues?

For me I need diapers at night due to an accident. I'm also an AB/DL, so I'm kepted in diapers When I'm not working. I wear training pants at work with plastic pants for minor dribbling. I started having to wear diapers at 49 yrs old, and I'm 55 yrs old.

I wear purely for recreation, BUT, I have a couple other things going on:

1. I have an anal fissure that requires I apply a petroleum based medical back there, and after it stained multiple pairs of pants, I resorted to wearing Conni incontinence underwear because the waterproof barrier extends all the way to the waistband, keep the medication off my pants.
  2. The fissure makes it uncomfortable sometimes to relax my urinary sphincter while seated, and I often find myself leaving the bathroom not completely empty.
  3. I have always had a small bladder and go pretty frequently. Some days I'm just what I call "leaky." Not literally, but there are days when I could spend a morning peeing in small amounts about every 90 seconds for a straight half hour.
  4. I'm on a medication that has the side effect of making me have to pee frequently, yet have a hard time getting it going and keeping it going, and a hard time finishing. A lot of trips back and forth to the bathroom.

All this started happening 15 months ago. So it's not incontinence, and I've worn for 20 years for pleasure and relaxation, but with all these problems, I find diapers are just a huge convenience and make all these problems much less uncomfortable and more manageable.

I only wish I could wear to work, which being where I spend 9 hours a day is where I deal with these problems most.

I wear a diaper all the time ever since prostate surgery back in the early 90's. There are times I feel I have some control but generally never make it. I quit even trying to hold it along time  back due to constant dribble, so the hell with it. 

3 hours ago, wettim1 said:

I wear a diaper all the time ever since prostate surgery back in the early 90's. There are times I feel I have some control but generally never make it. I quit even trying to hold it along time  back due to constant dribble, so the hell with it. 

I have to admit I just gave up trying to fight the inevitable and rely on nappies 24/7

I was given a small bladder at birth and it is still the same one! So bedwetting most of my life leading to feelings of ab/dl. Now I am nappied 24/7 with frequent ‘urgency’, it's a weird feeling when the need to wee happens very quickly with the action happening very soon after. Nappies are vital.

My urologist describes my condition as "profound urinary incontinence". This means my bladder never fills, urine flows out as it is produced. At least I have bowel control unless I am very sick.

Since KCWW began testing GoodNites Tru-Fit in late 2013 those have been my routine day diaper. For bed I wear pinned gauze diapers inside Kins pull-on vinyl panties.

When I am so sick I have no bowel control I wear Attends Youth disposables.

I'm 24/7, can last 90mins max before I really need to go to the point where I'm unable to hold it, I often meet friends in a town that's 40 minute train journey away, if the train's late I usually wet myself on the walk home,,,