LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Here!

Welcome Kristy

Hia, pleasure to introduce myself to you...I wish you well here.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

beallucanb I see you got your home city listed now...hehehe :thumbsup:

WELCOME TO DAILYDIAPERS Kristy! :) Huggles and kissies and warm welcomes! Enjoy ur stay here! this is a wonderful site and im sure ull meet many friends in the days to come! Im around mostly everyday If u wanna talk lemme know :) take care and nice to meet u!

huggles and kissies and lotsa lovin, :wub:

Curious

Welcome Kristy

Hia, pleasure to introduce myself to you...I wish you well here.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

beallucanb I see you got your home city listed now...hehehe :thumbsup:

I have always had it listed, nothing changed....

WELCOME TO DAILYDIAPERS Kristy! :) Huggles and kissies and warm welcomes! Enjoy ur stay here! this is a wonderful site and im sure ull meet many friends in the days to come! Im around mostly everyday If u wanna talk lemme know :) take care and nice to meet u!

huggles and kissies and lotsa lovin, :wub:

Curious

:D Hi curious, I am SO SO HAPPY :D to see you out here with us still. I don't really have much time to get on the site and chat. I wish I could spend most of my time here chatting with you all. The last time I visited I had read about an unfortunate thing that happened to you and was deeply sadened by it. I hope and pray that will never ever happen again. I love you for being the person you are, and I mean that sincerly. Even though you don't wear diapers, you give us AB/DLs and our community so much teddy bear love :D Lots and lots of huggies and kisses. Alan

:D Hi curious, I am SO SO HAPPY :D to see you out here with us still. I don't really have much time to get on the site and chat. I wish I could spend most of my time here chatting with you all. The last time I visited I had read about an unfortunate thing that happened to you and was deeply sadened by it. I hope and pray that will never ever happen again. I love you for being the person you are, and I mean that sincerly. Even though you don't wear diapers, you give us AB/DLs and our community so much teddy bear love :D Lots and lots of huggies and kisses. Alan

Thank u so much sweetie! :) I am here and Not goin anywhere :) My mom has passed away recently so Im not on much but im still around :) Huggles tight and Ihope to chat to u soon!

Curious

Thank u so much sweetie! :) I am here and Not goin anywhere :) My mom has passed away recently so Im not on much but im still around :) Huggles tight and Ihope to chat to u soon!

Curious

I want to thank you dearly for the sweet reply and also want to give you my deepest condolences on the loss of your mom. It sadened me deeply to hear of that. I hope and pray that your better health wise and wish you only the very best. :thumbsup: Lots and lots of huggies and kisses. Alan

Curious

Sorry for your loss. Mine passed in Jan, 07. So I've been there recently. Time will heal, hope everything else goes alright.