LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Story About Yourself

tell some random story about yourself, this could be what happened to you today or just some random event. please leave out names ect.

i'll start it off.

when i was 16 i bought a zippo at the mall which has a celtic cross and a blue crystal of some sort in the middle. the zippo cost me about $50 for the lighter itself, but i payed with my debit card, i thought i had enough in my account but i found out later i didn't.

i was charged a $33 overdraft charge and i forgot to get fluid which was insanely overpriced at $15 and got charged a second $33 charge for it.

i figured that since he was selling it to me before i was 18 i wouldn't complain about the overpriced lighters.

it goes without saying that since i payed that much for it i intend to use it for my entire life. i've carried it with me wherever i go since the day i bought it, i actually feel naked if i don't have it.

tell some random story about yourself, this could be what happened to you today or just some random event. please leave out names ect.

Nice story, Restlessfox! :roflmao:

Since you are from Reno, Nevada, you probably can relate to this...

I found a dollar bill about 20 years ago with six 5s on it. I couldn't wait to play money poker with some of my buds. The first time I got to use it there were three other players. I was so confident...the bid went as high as five 8s, I think, but I knew I could beat that with my six 5s alone. Instead, I bid seven 5s...to show off a little. Needless to say, I was called. When I showed them I had six 5s on my bill everyone was amazed, even the onlookers. Unfortunately, the other three players did not have a single 5 between them (what are the odds of that?) and I lost. I gave the winner $20.00 to get my dollar back. Now I carry the bill in my wallet to remind me that it's still possible to screw up a sure thing.

Nice story, Restlessfox! :roflmao:

Since you are from Reno, Nevada, you probably can relate to this...

I found a dollar bill about 20 years ago with six 5s on it. I couldn't wait to play money poker with some of my buds. The first time I got to use it there were three other players. I was so confident...the bid went as high as five 8s, I think, but I knew I could beat that with my six 5s alone. Instead, I bid seven 5s...to show off a little. Needless to say, I was called. When I showed them I had six 5s on my bill everyone was amazed, even the onlookers. Unfortunately, the other three players did not have a single 5 between them (what are the odds of that?) and I lost. I gave the winner $20.00 to get my dollar back. Now I carry the bill in my wallet to remind me that it's still possible to screw up a sure thing.

You're the only other person that has talked about money poker other than a teacher I had in high school. I've had money poker on my mind the last few days also. I have no idea why though.

Random and recent.

I was ill last week and after a few days in bed I was sure it was that in itself that was beginning to make me more wobbly, so I decided on a late-night trip to Sainsbury's, while the roads and store would be relatively quiet.

The walk downhill to my car was wobbly as anticipated and I got to the supermarket (about a mile away) tentatively but safely. I collected a trolley and started to walk down the first aisle but was quite concerned that I seemed to have developed a limp since I was last up and around a few days before :o

I'd resisted making an appt with my GP as I was sure I'd had 'flu and he would just send me away with the advice to take paracetamol and go to bed! But walking round the store that night made me think perhaps I should consult him after all, as my limp was quite pronounced and was really beginning to worry me. In fact it was worrying me so much, I looked down at my legs and feet to see if there was something obviously wrong, like swelling or bruising. It was then that I started giggling and couldn't stop :P - I discovered I was wearing odd shoes! They were both clogs and both black, but that's where the resemblance ended.

I slipped both of them off right there in the Fruit & Veg aisle and my limp miraculously disappeared! It still makes me giggle now, but it was giggles of relief at the time, I'm sure.

D :P lly

Just a quick add no story :P Dolly I loved your story but once again the terms and things you talked about took me forever to research. Trolley, Sainsbury, GP, paracetamol, just not common over here...but none the less..it was funny :D .

But then again I never called it Money poker before either, we call it Liar's poker. I see it played about 5 times a week around here. I'll think about a story later gotta eat dinner.

here's another one.

i was at my friends house when his cousin spilled a cup of juice by the tv, we were worried that it would ruin the tv so he had me hold it while he went to get some paper towels. at that moment his grandma wakes up and comes out of her room and instantly runs back into her room faster then i thought possible. seconds later she comes out with a baseball bat and starts ruthlessly clubbing me in the back! a few seconds later mt friend comes back in, drops the paper towels and tries to get the bat from his grandma. before she realizes who it was she had hit him in the face and gave him a bloody nose/black eye.

as soon as we calm her down and explain that i wasn't trying to steal the tv she just complains that her arms are tired and her blood is circulating too fast and proceeds to lay down and go back to sleep without even saying she was sorry.

i decide we should just go to my house after that and he agrees. on the way to my house we get the bright idea to piss on an electric fence designed to keep horses in the yard, i had a small leak all the way home from that one.

all in all i'd say that was a pretty good day.

great story dolly, gave me a good laugh and i'm glad it lightened the mood for you that day, we all need something like that when we're sick.

Cute thread idea fox!...and Dolly the shoe thing has happened to two friends of mine...one at a very professional meeting for work....the other just at the office...(of course we tease them unmercifully ;) but it's because we love em...)...and Phantom...not sure what money poker is......but i love the story...especially how you got the money back and carry it as a reminder...

I wasn't sure what story to write...but then fox mentioned horses and it reminded me of something that happened a long time ago....

I was 14 and my boyfriend was 17. (what were my parents thinking?) We grew up in a small farming community and though we were both "town" kids, his family rented a barn and some property in the country for a few 4H projects, a few goats, rabbits, sheep, pigs and a horse. I was still basically a "little" girl and extremely horse crazy! So a boyfriend with a horse was an added bonus.

His horses name was Dixie, and that year he even bought me an ornery little pony that we named Cheval.

One day after school we decided to take pictures of Dixie and Cheval. We took them out behind the barns, found a nice background of tall weeds, and took turns standing with Dixie and Cheval, snapping pictures of each other in the orange, red glow of the setting autumn sun.

By the time we were done though, i was having an extreme allergic reaction...one that kept getting worse and worse.

Now allergic reactions weren't that uncommon for me. I was allergic to everything especially things like ragweed and pollens just floating around in the air, but i never let it keep me from doing what i wanted to do. I was even allergic to Dixie and Cheval, but it wasn't anything a good shower and a benedryl didn't take care of. This particular allergic reaction though just kept getting worse and worse. After bedding the horses down for the night, my boyfriend took a good look at my eyes, which by this time were all puffy, and red and swollen, uttered some sort of expletive, and said "we gotta get you home".

By the time he dropped me off, my eyes were just slits, which were itchy and red and my face was popping out in hives. I knew better then to scratch at them or touch my eyes, especially since i was probably still covered in whatever it was that caused such a reaction.

My mom took one look at me, yelled for my Dad and we went to the Doctor's office immediately. The Doctor lectured me, and perscribed something for the allergic reaction and by the time i was back home it was all pretty much going away. My mom, just knew it was the horses and i was forbidden to ride.......

A week later (back in the day when film was sent away and didn't come back for a week) i got back the developed pictures of the horses. I was sharing them with my Dad when he broke out laughing...pointing to a picture of me with Dixie standing in the middle of the tall weed patch...he asked..."do you know what kind of weeds those are?" I didn't of course, but it did begin to click in my head. That whole picture taking time, i'd been standing in, trampling through, and posing amongst a big old patch of ragweed.

Of course i hadn't really stopped riding that week even though i'd been forbidden, but at least now i could be honest and say, "i'm going riding" when i left the house with my boyfriend.

I don't know if I have mentioned it on here before, but one of the times that I've slept walked was quite funny.

I must have been about 11. And one of my friends was staying over for a few days. So the two of us were sleeping in the spare room because two people couldn't sleep in my room. And across the landing from the spare room was the airing cupboard. And one night I slept walked into the airing cupboard. My mum told me the next morning when me, my friend, my brother and her were all sitting round eating breakfast.

She had heard a noise so had come out of her room to see what it was and seen that the airing cupboard door was open. And because the door opened up facing the other way, she couldn't see why it was open, so she walked over to have a look and I was stood in there.

So she asked me why I was sleeping in there, and I answered her saying that I had seen my brother go in there so I wanted to sleep in there too. Of course I was totally asleep, so had no memory of all this whatsoever. After I had told her that she looked, even though she knew that my brother wasn't in there. It was only cupboard sized.

Then she told me that I needed to go back to bed, so she managed to shut the airing cupboard door, then open up the spare room door and I must have just gone in and got back in bed.

Couple of weeks ago I was at check out in grocery store paying for my stuff. I didn't get much just cat food sodas and other stuff. Anyway everything came to like 33.00 and some odd cents, I gave her 34.00 and when she was giving me change she was counting all these 20's to me :o . Well turns out she had punched in 340.00 on the register instead of 34.00 and she was giving me change for 340.00 ! Well being Honest (could kick myself in rear) I told her I only gave her 34.00. I didn't want her to get in trouble because whatever money is missing at end of shift is the employees responsibility.

These are great stories :rolleyes:

I remember a time when we were getting ready to mix up a cake. We got out a mixing bowl. I found a crack, it showed inside & out. Oh well, it served us well. So when I took it out to the trash I thought , How much would it take to break this with the crack. So I held it over the trashcan and smacked it with the back of my hand. Yep, it broke. Of course the sharp edge of the breack decided to take the top of my knuckle with it. :badmood:

this of course it fresh in my mind, because it happen last Saturday. I now have to wear this for who knows how long.

HPIM0052.jpg

ya getting cuts right on the knuckles sucks which reminds me of a story. my mom lives in maryland and i used to live in maine so id come up over sumer break from school and the first 2 years both times the first day i cut myself bad enough so they thought id need stitches luckily im a quick healer and didnt. lets see the first time i was doing a trick with my sword lol (ya smart lol even smarter was the fact i just got done sharpening it lol) id hold the sword drop it and grab the very tip of the blade then spin the sword in the air and once it spun around once grab it by the handle :D lol it was awesome but that time when i went to grab the tip my thumb caught the blade woops lol so that took a chunk out of my thumb. then the second time wasnt as bad i was walking into the house and hit my hand off a metal stand and sliced my finger right on the knuckle all the way to the bone lol i didnt even notice it except for the feeling of the blood on my hand didnt hurt at all till i ran it under water so i had to have my finger in one of those splint things for about a week or two to make sure it didnt tear open then took me another couple weeks to be able to bend it fully again lol.

Ok, I know I already posted a story about myself, but what happened to me last night was really funny so I had to post it.

I was in bed just watching a film before I went to sleep. This was a bit before 11. And I decided to get up and go to the toilet. So I went downstairs. My housemate was in the lounge, so I said hi to her as I walked through to the bathroom. Anyway, I went to the toilet and everything. Then I went to leave, and the door was stuck. It is a slidey door and it has got a little bit stuck in the past before. But usually it is quite easy to get open. But I was trying for ages, and it wasn't opening.

So I shouted to my housemate, feeling glad that she was downstairs and not up in her room. I told her that the door was stuck and I couldn't get out. So she came to see if she could get the door open. I was expecting it to open up fairly quickly, but she couldn't move it at all. She was trying for ages, and I was just sat on the side of the bath. There wasn't anything I could really have done since the door was on the outside of the bathroom.

She was trying for quite a while, and then said that that there was no way she could get it open. So she decided to ring the landlady. This was about 11 o'clock last night. So she tried the landladies mobile phone. And it was switched off, so she rang the home number and someone answered. My housemate managed to speak to the landlady, who had just gone to sleep. The landlady said she would be here in a little bit.

My housemate asked if I wanted anything that could fit through the crack in the door. And I said I would be fine, so there wasn't much else she could do, so she went back to the lounge to listen out for the door. I just sat down on the bathroom floor leaning against the bath.

After about 5 minutes the landlady arrives and comes through to the back of the house and the bathroom door. She tries to open it by just pushing, but it won't budge. My housemate was stood with her and we were all laughing. She then got a chair to look up at the slidey thing at the top which the door runs on. She was trying to figure out how it would come off.

I'm not sure exactly what she did, but she was able to loosen the slidely thing slightly and was then able to open up the door. So I stood up at that point and walked out of the bathroom. And she slided it back and forth a couple of times just to check it was working properly again.

Then she gathered up the tools she had bought and not needed. We all thought it was funny, even though the landlady had said that as she was coming over here, she felt bad for laughing about it.

Anyway, so that is a funny story about what happened to me last night.

Here is a little tale about me....

When I was 17 years old I bought myself a dirt bike. It was a 1979 Can-Am 250 new to me in 1990. I was eager to get the bike out on the trails but there was one problem. It was early spring and there was still about 2 feet of snow on the ground. Not letting fear and common sense stop me I phoned up a buddy of mine who owned a 3 wheeled Honda trike and, more importantly, a truck that could haul both his trike and my bike. Together we set out to find a place to ride.

We happened upon a section of clearings that just happened to have recieved a great deal of sunlight that year. Most of the snow had melted in the middle of the clearings but the trails in between were in the trees and still chock full of snow. Fortunately the trails were maintained by local ski-doo club members and they had been kind enough to pack down some nice snow trails for me to ride on. My buddy on his 3 wheeler had no problem with riding on either the trails or in the snow but I had to stick to the path.

I was getting my courage as well as my speed up as I practiced riding my 'new to me' 250 in the clearings. I decided that I was 'accomplished' enough to ride some of the packed ski-doo trails at speed. So off I went down a trail at a good clip with my buddy following behind. I was doing alright on the straights but I needed to slow down in the corners. One particular corner headed sharply downhill as it banked to the left. I failed to scrub off enough speed on my descent and the bike began to fishtail wildly as I applied the back brake too late. I over-corrected on one of the fishtails and completely lost control of the bike. The front tire slipped from the trail and imbedded itself into 2 feet of soft snow. The bike came to a complete, and abrupt, stop. I didn't. Over the handle bars I went.

Now I would like to say that I performed some fancy acrobatic move found only in Jackie Chan flicks. I could tell you that I did a complete summer-sault, landed on my feet, and had a good laugh. In reality I screamed like a little girl as my trusted steed kicked me from her backside, did a partial summer-sault and landed ass first on to the nicely formed and seriously hard packed trail. I slid on my rump for about 10 feet and skidded to a stop. Somewhere in the fray I lost a boot. My buddy, who had been following behind rather closely, managed to stop his trike and avoid crashing into my bike which was standing proud and upright half on and half off the trail. My bike died. My buddy shut down his. Silence reigned.

"You OK?" He says.

"Yeah. I guess. My ass is a little sore though." I reply

He starts to laugh and laugh hard. He had a great view of the entire event as it unfolded. He is completely doubled over as I begin to search for my wayward boot. There I am, hopping around on one leg looking for a boot lost in the snow and he is completely useless because he is laughing too hard. Pleas for help are met with continued laughter and statements like 'That was the funniest thing I had ever seen'. His laughter is infectious and soon the both of us are roaring away.

I sold that bike later that spring and bought a 3 wheeler.

back in middle school i was skipping school a lot and was on probation because of it for habitual truancy. one week i just took another unofficial vacation and my P.O. was coming over routinely to arrest me in the mornings, just a few hours in a holding cell a day so i didn't mind.

on the last day of that vacation i had accidentally fallen asleep with a depends overnight on, he came over like usual to arrest me, patted me down and either didn't notice it or didn't comment on it, put me in the car and drove me to whittenberg.

while i was being admitted they were asking me what color my clothes were, when they got to my underwear all i could say was white... he decided to lock me up in a normal cell for the day which involves a strip search. my heart was beating as fast as the first time i bought diapers but it wasn't nearly as fun. more like playing dodge ball with a cactus but that's another story.

there i was in a room with one of the officers, he had already taken my shoes and socks but it was time for my shirt pants and underwear, i was trying to play it off like nothing was wrong because i knew if i gave them anything to go off the staff would either give me a nickname or keep joking about it, especially because i used to enjoy pissing off everyone who tried to have authority over me, especially my P.O.

he said strip and i was hesitant so he got a little more insistent, so i decided to put my arms inside my shirt and pull down my pants and diaper in one motion... it was taped on too tight. i had to untape the top 2 tapes and one of the middle tapes before it would slide down with my pants and at that time he had a very confused look on his face.

i slid down my pants while trying to hide the diaper in one of the legs, it didn't work. when i put my pants in the plastic container some white was peeking out of my pants and he was staring at them with a dumbfounded look on his face.

when i was naked he said the usual rap about how if i work with them it will be a lot easier for everyone ect.

it all worked out though, i guess they really are professionals in a sense and thankfully showed some restraint while i was locked up, i never heard a word of it in there.

that incident scared me enough to go to school everyday the next week which actually annoyed my P.O. because he showed up at my house out of habit the day i first went back. but it still didn't scare me enough to put me into a purge cycle, but it did prompt me to buy something a little quieter.

thinking back maybe he did feel it while patting me down so maybe that's why he decided to put me in a regular cell that day.

(yes i know depends overnight are called fitted for maximum protection now but that's what the package said so that's the name i'm using.)

You posted the above not long ago in these forums restlessfox, didn't you? Unless I'm dreaming, I could swear I saw it and read it at the time.

D :blink: lly

Don't worry Dolly. You weren't dreaming. Restless fox has posted this story on here before. It was here.

My teacher + SUPER HOT MOM LIKE FIGURE + DIGITAL CAMERA = FUN ...

lol You might be wondering wtf ... but heres the full scoop. I have a really hot teacher who i could imagine being a ab/dl mommy ... anyways, i had my digital cam with me yesterday and i was taking random pictures of random places in my college ... you know just to have fun. Here i was taking pictures when i suddenly noticed while passing my hot teachers office a mirror ... it was very pretty so i began taking pictures of it in different angles. After a few shots i heard my teacher ask what i was doing and i answered that i was taking some pictures of the college grounds ... she nodded and asked if she could see the photos, i said yes and passed her the camera. While she was flipping through all the photos she came across the ones i was taking just a while ago. Now, i didn't realize it then but the mirror was reflecting on another mirror in my teachers office which was pointed directly at her ... well ... posterior XD~ Personally i was surprised by the coincidence but my teacher was not amused ... she actually thought i was trying to be a pervert and such ... i tried to deny it all ... but it was no use i could only watch while she deleted the photos of her cute motherly ass >XD ... oh well ... thats what happened yesterday for me. Not very big but still good for a few laughs :D

Necros~

• 2 weeks later...

:Crylol: that blows necros, talk about the wrong place at the wrong time :P

anyway here's what's been going on on my end and why i haven't been on the site for a while.

my computer is infected with a particularly nasty trojan horse that none of the anti virus programs i can find can get rid of. it's been doing all sorts of demonic things like replacing my system files such as .dll and .sys, causing my processor to run hot enough to burn me if i don't manually cool it down, downloading at least 20 random unknown programs from some server located in hell which are disguised as innocent programs but are actually things like key loggers and such.

it's been on my comp for at least a month before i found it and my sister is coming over soon to take a crack at removing it, or failing that reformatting my hard drive.

the worst part about it is the time it was put on it was the time my brother was visiting with his wife and let's just say she knows her way around a computer and we're not the best of friends so if it was her i'm screwed because that means she already has my email password, password to this site, a list of every single site i've visited, and every single thing i've typed for well over a month and she's the type to try to blackmail someone.

the messed up thing is that this isn't the worst thing to happen by far in the past few weeks but i'll try to resist the urge to vent on this site.

• 3 weeks later...

when my grandma was visiting i was having a conversation with her and my aunt when all of a sudden my aunt said something about having trouble getting to the bathroom on time at work, which is understandable because she has some sort of kidney disease. my grandma said she should just wear some depends, my aunt said "well i've thought about it before"

when she said that i started laughing, probably because i was nervous that they were talking about adult diapers and my brain went in defense mode for some dumb reason, the thing is it wasn't just a little chuckle, it was a full out laugh and i've been feeling bad about it ever since.

i've been wanting to apologize to her but it's been about a week so i'm not sure what she would think about such a delayed apology.

another thought i had was depending on her reaction to the apology i could offer to start buying them for her "to show her that she doesn't have to be embarrassed" that way i get bonus points with my aunt for helping her out, and a whole bunch of advantages such as:

i would have an excuse for having charges on my credit card from online diaper stores, i can have the diapers delivered to the door, if someone found my stash i could say it's so i don't have to make another trip to the store, and i could actually say i'm going to the store to buy some diapers.

so any advice? i've been mulling this over in my head for a while and still don't know if i should go for it or not.