LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babies of Madison High

JAKIE

It wasn’t too long after that I found myself in a doctor’s office.   Lexie was there, too.    “Here for the shot, too,” I asked.   Lexie gulped and nodded.

“I guess it’s no big deal.   I gotta go in the diaper anyhow,” she said.

Another boy arrived.   Unlike us he was wearing regular clothes.   I recognized him from school.    “Hi, Bobby,” I said.   He looked at us in our toddler outfits.

“Hi,  So this is what you wear outside of school?”

We nodded.  “So you don’t wear anything special other than the school uniform?” I asked.

“Nope just at school.”

“Well that is changing now, I guess.” He looked at me blankly.   “You’re here for the shot aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Well, you’re going to need a diaper, at least, after that.”   I don’t think he had realized the implications.

A few minutes later Lexie was called in.   She was there for about fifteen minutes and then passed through the waiting room and gave me a thumbs up.    Bobbie went next.   Longer for him but he came out.   I could tell he was now diapered under those trousers.   It was my turn.

I was led into the room.    The nurse spread an absorbent pad on the table and I got up.   She slid my diaper cover down and then removed my diaper.    She first cleaned up the area with a wipe of some sort.   I hadn’t been wet but I guess you have to be sanitary.    “This is a topical anesthetic,” she said.   “We don’t want this to cause any more pain that we have to.”   She wiped that all over my diaper area.   I could feel a little tingling.     After a minute the doctor, a woman, came in.    She took a small swab and poked at me, “Fell this?” she said.   I shook my head.   “Good.”

The nurse held me still as the doctor took a syringe with a long needle.   She placed one hand just above my penis and started in with the needle.   I couldn’t watch.   After a minute or so, she said “There.”   I looked back and she was setting the syringe down.    “Now, roll over.”    I started and then stopped when I realized what the implication was.

“No!” I protested.

“Please,” the doctor said.  “Try not to make this difficult.”

“But I don’t want to lose control back there.”

“I’m sure you don’t, but it’s for your own good.   You should at least try it.   These shots are only good for three or four months.”

I resigned and rolled over.   At least this was temporary, unlike the hair removal.    I felt them moving my butt around but really didn’t feel much with the needle other than a slight burn deep inside.   The nurse rolled me over and replaced my diaper and diaper cover.   “You can go now.   The shots will take effect in about fifteen minutes.”

Sure enough, I felt myself urinating without even trying soon.    About an hour later I felt fullness in my rear.   There was nothing I could do to stop it.   And so I got used to life that way.   I found I had some ability to control things.   While I couldn’t stop an imminent poop, I could bear down and force one and so I did this often to make sure I was empty so I didn’t have problems at other times.

The only really bad time was when I was sick and had bouts of diarrhea.  Things just came squirting out of me at random times.

Bobby got home seething.   He felt he had been tricked.    Now he was going to have to wear this diaper 24/7 until these blasted shots wore off.    He already had a load in his diaper, something that he’d avoided during school.

He ran up to the bathroom and turned on the shower.   He struggled to get his pants off over the bulk of the diaper.   He then peeled the diaper off and let it plop to the floor and got into the shower.    This was disgusting.   Once clean, he stayed  under the shower until the hot water ran out.    He wrapped a towel around him and opened the door.   His mother was there.

“You better get into another diaper before you have another accident.”

“Accident?” he protested.   “You call this an accident.  You sent me to get this shot knowing I’d be peeing and pooping all over the place.”

“Yes, dear.   That was the idea.    Come.”

She led him to his room.    She spread a pad out on the bed and placed a clean diaper on him.  He struggled to pull a pair of jeans on over the diaper.   “I was afraid of that,” his mom said.   “Why don’t you put your uniform on and we’ll take you out to get some looser pants.”

She left the room.   Bobby grumbled but got a onesie out and put it on.    They drove.   He was a little nervous about going to the mail in his school uniform, but soon found that’s not where they were heading.    They pulled up in front of a smaller store called the Big Baby Boutique.    As he went inside he realized this must be where the other full time babies shopped for clothes.

They went inside.   The first thing his mother picked out was a set of shorts with matching shirt.   That wasn’t too bad.    He tried them on and they were OK.    When he came out of the dressing room she had another item.     He went into the dressing room with it.   The bottom was little more than a panty.   He pulled it up over his diaper.   The longer shirt had a bunny on it.   Great.    Several outfits later he had an entire toddler wardrobe.   “Go put the bunny one back on,” his mother said.    Great.

When he emerged his mother was paying.   “Your crib will be delivered Wednesday,” the clerk was saying.    Crib?   Ah, not that.

Hmm wonder if it's going to have a mobile to help him sleep and secretly play hypnotic nursery rhymes in the mix so he ends up crawling when he's at home like an infant? Or a maybe just a set of willnotwill audiobooks on there to see he's doomed but at least the stories are fun? :)

• Like 1

Great updates. Poor Bobby is getting a rude awakening. I don’t know what would be worse, being put into a already wet and dirty diaper or being given shots to cause you to lose all control. I am looking forward to reading more. 

Jakie

Life progressed.    I got used to the fact that my diaper was just spontaneously wet.    The pooping bothered me.   I mean, I guess it shouldn’t.    It was destined to end up in the diaper anyway, but I felt so powerless when it came out without me being able to stop it.

Through all this, at least, I had Lexie.    She could tell when I was down (especially after pooping) and she’d hold me or take me off and get me changed.   I doubt I could have made it through without her.

The annoying fact was that I was doing better at school.    I thought maybe I should not try so hard so it wouldn’t make it seem that the shots were a good idea, but I couldn’t bring myself to intentionally not do well.   I liked doing well.

The end of the school year was approaching.    I was spending the night at Lexie’s as my dad was out of town and my mom was busy at work or something.    Lexie said she was going over to her friend Janie’s, so I tagged along.   It was prom night for the older kids and Janie was getting ready for Tykie to come  and get her.     She had her dress on.  It was a  pretty satin gown, but short.   It barely covered a matching satin diaper cover.

Soon, Tykie arrived.   He had a white tux jacket over a satin white diaper.   Tykie presented Janie with a corsage.  Pictures were taken and they set out for the dance.   Lexie hugged me.   “That will be us in a couple of years.” I smiled at the prospect that we’d still be together then.

“You want to go to see the graduation?” Lexie said.

“Sure, I’d go anywhere with you,” I answered.

We were back at Lexie’s for the night and I got some much-appreciated crib time with her.    In the intervening week, I realized I was starting to get some control back.   The shots must be wearing off.   I didn’t bother to tell my mom.

Saturday came and we headed to school to watch the graduation.    We were told that underclassmen should wear their uniforms, so we did.   The seniors filed in.   They were all wearing caps and gowns, but I knew they had just a diaper on underneath.    I caught view of several of the original babies coming in.    There was a speech by our congressman and then by the valedictorian.   Then the seniors started up to the stage to pick up their diplomas.

I noticed that in addition to their diplomas, many of the students were picking up an additional item.   Many held It up in triumph.

“What are they waving, panties?” I asked Lexie.

“Yes, the school allowed parents to provide them.”

I continued to watch.   Many of the students received panties with their diplomas and seemed as proud of that as the diploma.   Some didn’t have anything.   A couple received a diaper.    I guess they weren’t going to be moving up in that aspect.

After all were seated the principal pronounced the years class to be officially graduated.    Mortarboards flew and then I noticed many of the students were hiking up their gowns.   They were ripping off their diapers and pulling on their gifted panties.    As the event broke up, there were frequent pictures of people showing off underwear in opened or hiked up gowns.

I found a small gathering of the original babies.   Some of them had their gowns open sporting “big kid” underwear of some sort.   One was wearing some sort of pull up.

“I’ve been in a diaper so long, I didn’t trust myself,” he said.  “I’m switching to regular panties in a few days.”

“I’ve had the shots,” Tykie said.   We all knew what he meant.    He couldn’t switch to underwear now until they wore off.    We were all invited by Janie and Tykie’s mothers over to Tykie’s house for a post-graduation party, so we went.

We stopped off at Lexie’s and got into regular, well regular for us, clothes and headed over to the party.   There was a mix between babies like us, some of whom were the recent graduates, and a few who were now sporting big kids clothes, probably with regular underneath.

“I’m going to State University,” one boy explained.    “I’m happy to out of baby mode.”

A girl wearing big clothes also got in.   “I’m going to Danielson.    It’s probably going to take a bit to regain my toilet training, but at least I’m in pull-ups now.”

Several of the group joined in the jingle, “I’m a big kid now.”

I hugged Lexie tight.   Would this be us in a few years.    Looking forward to living our lives not as babies?

• Like 3

A few days later I work up with a tummy ache.   I felt miserable.    I rolled over and got uncontrollable squirts in my diaper.   Ugh.   What more could go wrong.    Mom came in changed my diaper noting the watery stools.   “Not feeling well?” she said as she cleaned me up.

“No, my stomach hurts and I feel bad,” I said.

Mom left me without a diaper on the table as she disappeared for a minute.   She came back and told me to roll over on my stomach.

“What’s happening?” I asked.

“I’m going to take your temperature.”   And with that I felt something being pushed in my rear.   I felt my mother’s hand on my rear holding the thermometer in place.   More ugh.    A minute later she extracted it.   “You've got a fever.   Back to bed for you.”    She put a diaper on me and I got back in the crib.   I could hardly argue.

I spent much of the next few days in the crib other than diaper changes and twice a day temperature readings.    I was on the sofa when one of these came due.    Mom slipped off my diaper and held me on her lap.   It was an odd sensation being across her with her hands gently stroking me.     From time to time she’d touch the thermometer and I’d feel it in my rear.    She extracted it.

“It looks like your temperature is back to normal.   How do you feel?”

“Better,” I said.

“I think the shots are wearing off as well,” she said.   I guess that hadn’t escaped her notice.

“Yeah, I’ve got a little control back.”

She thought for a minute.   “Well, I guess if you continue your progress, we can give you a break for the summer on those.”   

Small favors.   Still, she only said “for the summer.”   Did that mean I’d get them again in the fall.    Well, at least I could work on an argument for not needing them over the next few months.

Summer spent most of the time at the daycare.    I didn’t mind.   Lexie was there and there were outings.   We went to the zoo and to the pool.   Using my skills developed while I was still under the influence of the shots, I made sure to poop before getting into my swim diaper.

One day we were at the water park and we’d been there long enough that I needed to go.   I  told my mom and she took me by the hand to the family changing room.   She got my swim diaper off and reached into the bag for a regular diaper.

I looked over at the toilet stalls.    This was silly.   Here I was undressed.   There was a toilet right there.   “Could I…” was all I started to say.

Mom continued putting the regular diaper on me.   “No, dear.   We’ve been through this before.    You need to use your diaper.”

I resigned myself as she continued putting it in place.   When she was done, I stood up, squatted.    I knew there were others in the room, but I was beyond caring at this point.     I did my business and shook myself to dislodge as much poop as I could from my butt and got back down on the changing pad.

It was at this point a woman came over with a couple of children in tow.    “Did you just have him go in a diaper?” she asked.

“Yes, it’s not a good idea that he do it in the swim diaper if at all possible,” my mom explained.

“I mean, why a diaper at all?” she asked.   Why indeed, I thought.  I was beginning to be embarrassed by the line of questioning.

“He wears diapers all the time and has to use them, so I don’t see why this should be an exception.”   Mom continued to clean me up while explaining the situation to the woman.   The two children stared wide-eyed at me being cleaned up.   I started to get self-conscious so I closed my eyes.    Mom even handed over a brochure for the boutique to the woman as she put the swim diaper back on.

I heard the other mother address the children.    “See what can happen if you don’t shape up.   I’d put you both in diapers like this boy.”     I opened my eyes and looked at the kids.   There was true fear in their place.    Welcome to my world, I thought.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

A couple of good little additions to the story. I liked the graduation to panties is as big or bigger than the graduation from high school. I don’t have any more likes to give today or I would have. I am looking forward to reading more. 

A few days later I was playing in the sandbox at daycare with Lexie.   She was sculpting a mermaid into the sand.   I was constructing a sand castle of sorts.    We were lamenting that soon the school year would be starting again.

“I’m worried that mom’s going to give me the shots again,” I said.   “I guess I did too well on my grades last year.”

“I’m sorry,” Lexie said in consolation.   “I know that must be hard.    I’m pretty much without control even without them.   Too long just peeing at all times.”

“Have you ever thought about what life is going to be like after graduation?”   I asked.   “I mean, I dream of holding up a pair of boxers with my diploma.   Wearing big boy clothes.   Going off to college.   Not having to worry about explaining diapers to a girl I meet.”

Lexie pouted.   “You are going to meet a girl who won’t understand diapers?   Why, you have me?”

“I didn’t mean it that way,” I stammered.    “I mean, what if it doesn’t work out with us?”

“Have some faith,” Lexie said and leaned forward trampling both our sand sculptures to give me a long kiss.

We spent a blissful few weeks playing together.   It did not see that our interest in each other was waning in any amount.

An envelope from the school came.   It had my schedule which had no surprises.   Of course, I read everything from front to back.   Sure enough, no surprise, it listed the school uniform and diaper requirements that I had not seen the previous year.    It pointed out that my mom’s Big Baby Boutique was the local supplier of such things.

Mom informed me that I had a doctor’s appointment the next day.    “What for?” I asked.    She sighed and told me it was time for me to become incontinent again.    Ugh, the shots.    I made a half-hearted plea to avoid them or at least to avoid getting them in the rear, but I knew it was futile.   She gave me the “we’ll see” look which meant no.

The appointment was the next morning and mom told me that she’d just take me out for breakfast afterward.    We entered the doctor’s office and we were directed immediately into the treatment room.   I was undressed and on the gurney.   It was odd not having a diaper on but they had put an absorbent pad under me if I had any accidents.   A nurse came in and started swabbing my arm.

Huh?   “I thought I was getting shots down there,” I said out loud in my confusion.

“This is just an IV so we can administer the anesthesia.  It’s not the treatment itself.”

Oh.   Anesthesia.    The nurse busied herself with placing the tube in my arm.   A bag of fluid slowly dripped into me.   She left the room.      Something was different this time.    The nurse returned a few minutes later with another woman.   

“I’m Dr. Donovan.  I’ll be performing the procedure.   The nurse will give you something in a second to make you sleepy.    When you wake up it will all be done.”

“Oh, OK,” I said with caution.   “I mean, you did the shots without this last time.”

The doctor and my mother exchanged glances.    The doctor turned back to me.    “You’re not getting shots this time.    I’ll be placing a probe up your urethra.”

“Probe? Urethra?”  I was confused.

“Urethra, the passage from your bladder through your penis that urine comes out.”

Oh.

“The probe will be used to deliver a pulsed radio frequency wave.    It will deaden your sphincter.”

Oh.

“This procedure is preferable to the shots as repeated shots risk infection and other complications.”

“How long does it last compared to the shots?”   Not that I liked getting the shots, but this sounded like it could be worse.   Hopefully, I’d not have to repeat it every three months.

“The procedure will never have to be repeated.  It’s permanent.”

I was shocked into silence.   Permanent.

“Then after that is done, we’ll do a similar operation on your anus.”

No, I thought.   But I couldn’t manage to get it out.   A short time passed, “No,” I  managed to finally gasp out.

“You’ll feel a little sleepy,” I heard the nurse say.

“No,” I croaked out with a dry mouth.

“It’s over,” I heard my mom say.

I opened my eyes up and saw my mom standing next to me.    I felt down.   I was wearing a diaper again.   It dawned on me.    I had been knocked out and was now waking up.

“It’s over?” I said.

“Yes, the procedures went off without a hitch.”

It set in.   I was now permanently incontinent.    Another souvenir to go with the loss of my body hair.

I began to cry.   My mom leaned forward and hugged me close to her for a second.   Then she got up on the bed next to me.    She unfastened her blouse.   “I promised you breakfast,” she said.    She guided my head to her breast and I started to suckle.    Tears were still flowing, but I felt calmer.

I had regained my composure by the time they released us from the recovery room.    I got dressed in my balloon romper that I had worn in and we headed over to the local Denny’s for a proper breakfast.   I ordered bacon and eggs and my mother didn’t protest though she did add that I would have milk with it.

She extracted a bib and put it on me while we waited.   Soon, the food came.   Mom pulled a bottle out of the diaper bag and poured the milk into it.   I didn’t care.   Bacon and eggs were a treat.   I’d not had them since I had returned to babyhood.    I washed it down with sucks from the bottle.

A mother and two small girls passed.   One girl stopped and stared at the big boy dressed as a baby with a bib and drinking from a bottle.   Her eyes grew wide.   Finally, her mother snatched her along away from me.   “Someday, kid.   This could happen to you,” I thought.

We headed to daycare and as I met Lexie I felt my diaper becoming wet.    I guess I’d have to get used to this.

“Where have you been?” Lexie asked innocently.   I started to cry again.

“What’s wrong?” she asked, concerned.   I explained what happened this morning.   Now it was Lexie’s turn to look upset.   She started to cry.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.  “It happened to me not you.”

“I caused it,” she said.

“What?”

“I wished it to happen to you.   I wished this all to happen to you.   It’s my fault my wish came true.”

“What are you talking about?” I said confused.

She regained her composure a little bit.    “Remember before you were turned into a baby?” she started.   I just nodded.   “I saw you looking at me a few times.   Maybe I imagined it.”

I confessed.   “No, I was looking at you.  You have great legs and those short dresses showed them off.”

She smiled now and then got serious.   “I liked you then.   I wished that you would get the baby treatment so we could then be friends.”

“I don’t think that had anything to do with it,” I said.

“But my mom was the one who helped your mom.   I mean, I didn’t tell her about you or anything so I don’t know why, but it seemed like more than a coincidence.”

“I’m sure that’s all it was,” I said.

“Then the other day, you were talking about getting toilet trained and finding another girl, I wished you were never going to be toilet trained, and this happened.”   She started to cry again.

I pulled her tight against me.   “Lexie, I know you feel bad.   You didn’t cause this to happen to me.   It was purely my mom and probably my fault for being a wild kid with the Mad Men.  She felt she had to try something before I ended up dead like my friend Tony.”

It sounded good to me.   This is the first time I had thought that my behavior might have played a role in this.   It changed my persecution complex view on things.

I looked Lexie in the eyes.   “I have no intention of leaving you,” I said.   “Besides, we’re made for each other.”

Lexie smiled and then pushed me back on to the sand.    She climbed on top of me and we kissed for a long, long time.

• Like 7

Oh I would have been livid. To be made Permanently incontinent both bowel and urinary would have been unforgivable. And then their reasoning is something that everyone knows was false. To have an invasive procedure is so much higher risk of an infection than an injection. I think even a child would know that. I would probably never even speak to my mother again for doing something like that to me. I was very happy I could give it a like and I am looking forward to reading more. 

35 minutes ago, CDfm said:

Oh I would have been livid. To be made Permanently incontinent both bowel and urinary would have been unforgivable. And then their reasoning is something that everyone knows was false. To have an invasive procedure is so much higher risk of an infection than an injection. I think even a child would know that. I would probably never even speak to my mother again for doing something like that to me. I was very happy I could give it a like and I am looking forward to reading more. 

Yeah and I'd sue for the cost of a lifetime of diapers and other costs plus the trauma.  Move in with non-crazy person.  Find someone to move in with.   Find someone on the dark web to arrange for her to get abducted and fixed like that too.  Cackle evilly over her incontinent self.  Sue the doctor for performing wildly unwanted procedures.

We do need to keep in mind that this is a work of fiction, although admittedly the suspension of belief required by this story is somewhat higher than Mount Everest.  Obviously, no board certified physician would perform such a procedure on any patient-- at least, not in the US.  Radiofrequency ablation is a real technique, but it is used to counter incontinence, not promote it.

• 3 weeks later...

Classes started again and I settled down.    Lexie and I got even closer over the next few months.    I got accustomed again to wetting uncontrollably and managing my pooping.    It was only the next time I got sick and had lots of uncontrollable diarrhea that I had issues.   Of course, when your mother is changing your diapers, she knows when you are sick.   I got the indignity of the rectal thermometer twice a day until she pronounced me well.

By and large my father was a silent partner in all this.   Sure, from time to time, he changed a diaper and I know he discussed everything with mom, but he didn’t talk to me about it.     Still, I knew he was complicit in all this.    My behavior however was exemplary and so were my grades, so he was happy.

One day I got a small payback.    My father came down blowing his nose and otherwise not feeling well.   He decided that maybe he had a fever so he headed off and came back with a thermometer between his lips.   My mom gasped.   He gave her a confused look but didn’t say anything.   Mom recovered and said “That’s the thermometer I use for Jakie.    In his rear.”    It took a second more but he spit the thermometer out, nearly launching it to the far side of the room and ran off to rinse out his mouth.    I can’t say I had ever actually rolled on the floor laughing before, but that is what I did.

I had to tell Lexie and while she at first said “euww,” she broke into laughter as well.   The image of the thermometer flying across the room when he realized he was sucking on something that had in my butt was hilarious.

Lexie regained her composure and asked, “What are you going to do after you graduate?”

I thought about it for a second.   “Well, I had hoped to get potty trained and go off to college.    I guess the first is right out now.   What about you?”

“Same thing.   Any idea where you want to go?”

“I’ll probably end up at State.  What about you?”

“I want to go to Danielson.   They’ve got a great art program.   You should apply there.”

“Do they have computer science?”  I asked.   “Besides, I could never get in there.”

“Sure, you could.  You’ve been on the high honor roll for the past two semesters.  Keep that up and cram for your SATs and you’ll have no problem.”

“Maybe so.   It would be neat if we both ended up at the same place.”

“I’m glad that you feel that way.   A representative of Danielson is coming here tomorrow.    I made us both appointments.”

I smiled.   It turned out I had the first appointment the next morning.    After a brief wait, I was ushered into an office where a man was waiting.   I introduced myself and sat down.    Signing up for the meeting, I had consented for him to get a copy of my grades and such (well, at least Lexie had).   He started by saying he thought I would be an excellent applicant.

We talked about the majors that would be available to me.   We moved into small talk.   I asked if he was surprised seeing a school full of diapered and onesie-clad students.

“Well, I was at Polk last week, so this is a bit tamer.”    Given a school full of naked kids, I guess we were.  “I guess everybody will be happy to get back to normal clothes and the like after graduation.”

I paused, but what the hell, “I’ll still be in diapers.   I’m incontinent now, and I was wearing diapers before the school made the change.”

“Oh,” he said with a start.   “That’s OK.    We have incontinent students.    I had three from one school last year.   All friends.    We arranged for them to share an apartment and get additional resources.”

My mind drifted to the concept of Lexie and me rooming together.    Maybe…

“And I did have to go to bat to get an acceptance for a girl who had to wear only a diaper for most of her senior year.”

“That was the uniform?”   I asked.

“Not for the whole school.   She had her boyfriend got into several incidents involving the school bathrooms.    The ended up getting a series of escalating punishments.    We tend to shy away from students with discipline problems, but we figured we could take a risk on her.    She’s wearing a diaper at Danielson now but under her clothes.”

“Oh,” was all I could muster.   “Much as I felt put on by my parents and the school here, I guess others had it worse.”

“Anyway, your time is up.   I encourage you to visit the school and make an application.   I’m looking forward to having you.”

• Like 2

One could only imagine the 10 year reunion party for this school....maybe a good epilogue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

Lexie came bouncing up to me one morning.   “Guess what?”

“What?”

“Mom’s letting me take driver’s ed.”

“Huh?” was all I could say.

“I turn 16 next month.   Mom’s letting me get my license.”

“Cool,” I said.

I didn’t think much about it after that.   I was sixteen but and I had mentioned driver’s ed, but Mom said that she didn’t think it was a good idea.    At least Lexie would have one.    A few months later she asked me.   “Do you want to see the new movie, Saturday?”

“Sure,” I said.

“Let’s do the matinee.  I’ll be at your house at two.”

Sure enough, Lexie was at my door on Saturday afternoon.    My mom led me outside to where Lexie’s mom’s car was.    She made a big thing about showing Lexie how to buckle me into my car seat.     Mom kissed me goodbye.   I was expecting Lexie to appear in the empty seat next to me when she suddenly appeared in the driver’s seat.   She started the car.

“You’re driving?” I said.

“Sure, I got my license last week.”   She put the car in gear and headed to the theater.   We got there and Lexie came around and released me from my seat.   She picked up two diaper bags from the floor of the car and handed me mine.   I smiled.   She may be driving, but she was still in diapers like me.

We had a great time in the movie and headed over to the mall.    We headed to the family bathroom and she pushed me in and locked the door.   “Up on the table,” she said.

“C’mon, just because you can drive and I can’t doesn’t make you my mommy.”

“Please,” she said.

So I did.  I let her change me and frankly I enjoyed it.   When done, she hopped up on the table and waited.    It took me a second to get the point, but I lifted her skirt and started in on changing her.   OK, this was kind of fun.

Over the next month or so, we went on several such outing.   Each time, I’d be in the car seat.   If our parents drove us, we’d both be in the car seats, but if Lexie drove, she was freed from that obligation.   She suggested we drive up to Danielson College and visit there.    It sounded like fun.   I found out that Danielson would put you up in a dorm room.   I let Lexie make the arrangements.

What I wished was that I had some non-baby stuff to wear.    We continued to plan and I picked out the least toddlerish of my outfits, a pair of shorts with a blue shirt, unandorned by any juvenile pictures.    Lexie found a dress that was long enough to cover her diaper.   It was still short, but she could pass.

The day soon came and we made an early start.   Lexie fastened me into the car seat and we waved bye-bye to our parents and headed down the road.    Shortly after entering the highway, Lexie pulled into a rest area.

“You don’t have to go to the bathroom?” I asked.

She came around and unfastened me from the car seat.    “I thought you’d like to ride up front, like a big boy.”

I smiled and moved up.

We got to campus and made our way to admissions office.  The gentleman who we had met at school was there.   He told us that he had gotten us a room in one of the dorms and gave us a map and the key.    He also pointed out where things were on campus on the map.   There’s a tour of the campus in about twenty minutes.    Also after the tour, you can go the room.    I have appointments set up with you with our campus medical center.   We’d like to see what we can do for you as disabled students.

I never really thought of myself as disabled, but may be it would help to get that support.    The campus tour was great.    I dreamed of being a student there, wearing jeans and t-shirts like we saw the other students.   No onesies, no toddler clothes, no cribs.   I was about to say no diapers, but then realized that I wasn’t going to get that.

We headed over to the campus medical center and we got shunted into different rooms.   The doctor was a lady and I was a bit nervous as she poked and prodded and then took off my diaper.
“So what is the scope of your incontinence,” she asked.     I wasn’t quite sure what the question meant, but I told her about the PRF procedure.     She seemed genuinely surprised.

So, your parents made you incontinent for no medical reason.    I just nodded my head.    She thought about it for a second.   “I’d like to do a test, if you don’t mind.”    Fine with me I thought.

She mentioned something to the nurse and the nurse disappeared and returned pushing a device on a cart.   “This is an ultrasound, it won’t hurt.   May be a little chilly.”   She squeezed some goo on me and then started pushing the probe from the machine around my groin.   She was staring intently at the picture and seemed to like what she saw.   She flipped me over and continued with a similar procedure on my rear.

The nurse will clean you up, and then I’ll talk to you in my office.     The nurse brought out wipes and removed all the goo that had been sticking to me.   She asked if I had another diaper and I pointed at my bag.   She extracted one and put it on me.   “You can get dressed now.”

I made my way to the doctor’s desk.    “Yes, you case is unusual,” she said.    “I’ve never seen PRF used to generate incontinence before.   You were told this would be permanent?”   I nodded.   “Well, usually PRF is used to cure incontinence.   It causes some additional tissue to be built up around where the ‘burning’ takes place.    From your ultrasound it looks like you are developing some of that.    Have you not gotten any better at control?”

I thought about it.   I’d been wearing diapers for nearly three years now and for the past year with either the PRF or injections.   “I guess, I’ve not really tried.”

“Well, given how long you’ve not been trying, you may have some muscle weakness there.    I think with some exercises you might be able to get control back.    If necessary, there are other things we can try.”

“You mean, I won’t be in diapers for the rest of my life?” I asked hopefully.

“I see no reason why you should.  You should come visit us as soon as you’re enrolled.”

I shook the doctor’s hand.    I caught up with Lexie and told her what the doctor had said.   She said her doctor had told her that she should regain control pretty easily once she tried to be toilet trained.     We kissed.    We went back to the dorm and plotted out are moves.    There was a movie showing on campus tonight.   We’d spend the rest of it just touring around the student union and the like.

We got back to the dorm and both needed a diaper change.    We changed each other again.     I was going to get my nighttime sleeper out of the bag and Lexie just grabbed me and pulled me close to her.   “Let’s just sleep like this.”    She pulled back the covers on the bed, and I climbed.    She climbed in behind me.    We’d shared a crib before, but this was different.    It was a real bed, and except for our diapers, we were naked.    She snuggled close and fell asleep.

Morning came and I extricated myself.   I went to the bathroom and peeled off the diaper.   “What the hell,” I thought.   I was away from home.   I sat on the toilet and bore down and pushed out a good load of feces.     It would be nice to be able to use the toilet again.   It would be nice to not have to wear a diaper.    I started the shower and got in and let the water just wash away my tension.    I peed, not being able to stop it.    Maybe some day this would end as well.

I heard a click and then the shower door slid open.   Lexie slid in.   She had shed her diaper.   I smiled.   She grabbed the soap and started in on me.   I reciprocated.    Yes, college was going to be fun.

We dried off, diapered, and dressed.    We went to the dorm cafeteria and had breakfast.   Real breakfast.   Eggs, and  bacon, and fruit.     We headed back to the admissions office.

• Like 2

Enjoyed that :) But what about the miniature giant space hamsters invading the campus?  Who will save them form the unstoppable warm fuzzy hamsters searching out hugs and pats? Will they be saved by the people from the muskateers story?  Or will they try to save them and end up with everyone there trapped under sleeping miniature giant space hamsters forevers?

• 4 weeks later...

It has been a roller coaster ride for both of them. Having been told the incontinence is permanent and then be given some hope that they might be able to get out of diapers. My own case is similar. Not that my parents put me through a procedure to make me incontinent , but that I was told I was not going to be able to regain control and then a Dr told me he could do a surgery and correct things. It partially worked for a couple of years but now I am back to complete incontinence. 

• 1 month later...

The admissions officer we spoke to the previous day was there and so was the man I who had interviewed me at school.   “So how do you like our school?” the latter asked.

“It looks very nice,” I said.

“Good.   I understand you have a unique situation.   I’ve talked to the doctors who examined you yesterday, and as I told you before, this isn’t the first time we’ve had diapered students.    We are not going to have any problems accommodating you.”

“Thanks,” said Lexie.

“I encourage you both to get your applications in early.  The earlier you have your acceptance, the more options we have with regard to housing and the like.”

“Great.”

We made our goodbyes and headed back home elated that we’d be going to Danielson.    When we were getting close to home, Lexie stopped the car.    It only took me a second to realize this was the time for me to get back in the car seat.   I let Lexie buckle me back in with a smile.    Soon we were pulling into my driveway.   Mom came out and released me from the seat.

Lexie and I bubbled over with the details of our trip.    I was wetting and finally pooping myself all through this, and mom noticed and took me inside.    Mom always loved chatting while changing me.   She said it was good to make this “social time” so as she wiped my butt she was talking.

“How're things going at the boutique?”   I asked just to be polite.

“We’re doing quite well.   I’m concerned that we might get a decrease in business next year.”

“Why?” I asked.

“The school board is meeting to discuss uniforms.”

“Does that mean that diapers and onesies aren’t going to be needed next year?”

“Well, they’re primarily concerned over the Polk situation, but it likely will extend to Madison.”

I thought about it.    Polk students attended class nude, and as bizarre as the Madison situation was, Polk was just too strange.”   Of course, at this point I had no choice but to wear diapers, but something other than the onesie would be nice.

• Like 3