LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers And Catheters

I am sitting here now wearing 2 Secure Plus disposable diapers and I have a catheter in my penis too. I have the catheter in so I can experience the pleasure of being a big baby boy who can't hold his pee-pee...( I can feel it leaking into my diaper as I speak...er-type)

Does anyone else do this?? I don't use the cat everytime or all the time, just when I want to feel extra special.

Yep, great fun!

Just be careful and drink lots of lots of cranberry juice :) It is fun simulating the loss of control that is like that of a baby. I only regret having to take the cath out to be safe lol.

Have fun!

InD

I am sitting here now wearing 2 Secure Plus disposable diapers and I have a catheter in my penis too. I have the catheter in so I can experience the pleasure of being a big baby boy who can't hold his pee-pee...( I can feel it leaking into my diaper as I speak...er-type)

Does anyone else do this?? I don't use the cat everytime or all the time, just when I want to feel extra special.

Guest John_Q_Sample

Please excuse my ignorance but... everyone I know who talks about having to have a catheter put in or who has had to deal with one has said that it is very uncomfortable to downright painful, something they would never do voluntarily... so how could this be pleasurable? Unless of course it is a different kind of catheter or something... doesn't sticking a tube in your peehole hurt??? I dunno, that's why I am asking...

I too enjoy using catheters and I do so on a regular basis. It is a pleasure that cannot be described in words. There is no pain involved whatsoever. The first few times may be uncomfortable but after that it is quite pleasureable.I have used catheters hundreds of times and I have had two urinary tract infections. Both were my own fault as I was not careful enough keeping the catheter sterile.

Guest John_Q_Sample

The first few times are uncomfortable? Or painful? Do ya lube the tube with something and how far in does it go? I've had wired cameras in both my nose and colon and I have to say if it's anything like that, I'm out...

There is not much more to say about the need to be sterile when enjoying catheter play, And yes it’s a good ideal to drink plenty of cranberry juice before, while and after doing this. For those of you that have never tried this, consider selecting a 12FR (size) or a 14FR, avoid the 16FR until you have some experience. The larger the number the larger the catheter. For the average guy the 12FR maybe to small and allow leaks on the outside of the catheter. This will cause a burning feeling, not good. As for time I have gone 12 hours with no problems. Sleeping with one in is risky depending on your fluid intake before bed. I sleep with the wife and one night woke up to soaked mattress. After a diaper change I got some old bath towels slid them in between the mattress cover and me and got back to sleep. She never woke up. That weekend we went mattress shopping. She keep asking why I was in such a rush to get a new mattress. Moral to the story, use a plastic mattress cover!

The total loss of control is great. For those that enjoy a risk try going out while using a catheter. Hum, just how long will this diaper last?

Your first time may not be the most pleasurable, use plenty of lube and you may have some burning afterwards. Around the second or third time things go easy and its a lot of fun.

Stay wet,

Loveable_guy :thumbsup:

Ohh, catheters... Well, on one side, they can be fun. I've gone to bed many times with a cath in and awoke the next morning in a nicely saturated diaper.

But beware, they are not a panecia. You can get pretty bad infections, i.e. the kind that kill you, from having a catheter in. Typically, it is E. Coli, Klebsiela, or Staph A. Furthermore, an infection in the bladder can easily migrate to the kidneys (nephritis) and then to the blood stream (sepsis - very bad, very bad!).

I have seen people die as a result of an infection caused by nonsterile handling of a foley catheter.

That said, here are a few tips to keep in mind...

1: Make sure that the foley is new and sterile. Get sterile sheets and such to create a sterile field from which to work. Use sterile gloves, and sterile lube. Get betadine/iodine scrub soap to clean your genitals prior to insertion. Do not skip these steps - unless you really want to know what septicemia feels like. (about that sepsis stuff - I'm sure if you really do skip it, you'll enjoy your time in ICU).

2: Use plenty of lubrication. For men, consider injecting a small amount of lubrication into the glans just prior to placing the foley - this will help ensure the urethra is well lubricated.

3: Use silicone or teflon foley's, not rubber. The rubber foleys are more abrasive to the tissue, and can be very uncomfortable (well, downright torturous) to place and maintain. The silicone and teflon cath's are smoother and cause less iritation.

4: Do not keep it in for any longer than a short time, as any bacteria that is introduced to the tip of the foley will migrate up to the bladder.

5: Drink a lot of fluids, expecially acidic fluids and cranberry juice in particular. Don't drink too much pure water, as you can cause other problems; but instead consider supplementing water with Gatorade or Pedialyte.

Please Please Please be careful playing with these. They are really not toys and can cause significant harm.

Good articles here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foley_catheter

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urinary_catheterization

YE GADS!!!

Count me out on that one. I have always said I would try anything once but I think this is too much for even me!

I self cath about 4-5 times a day (long story but the short of it is, my bladder doesn't completely drain). Everything Yeolde says is true. I get 3-4 UTIs a year, even after a prophylactic does of antibiotics and careful use of sterilization procedure. And one to two times the infection went to the kidney (I only have one) and then to the blood. I can't begin to describe the pain when the infection moves to the kidney... it's a party for sure. All I can say...you better be super motivated to to want anything to do with catherization.

Mo

• 1 year later...

well here i am after a 500ml hot soapy enema and an expell (small i know)

i was cathed and put snugly into a double diaper first a booster then a kendall lille supreme then another booster then a xl tena slip over that locking panties.

this is my punishment for suggesting diaper games instead of going to a partynow SHES gone to the party and im at home alonei miss HER.

the best think about this is that i carnt feel myself wet yet ill hope fully drift off to sleep before i get too wet

its fun diapered alone but i shouldnt have pushed the topic id rather be spending time with HER, over here alone in a diaper

id probly have won later tonight and be in a similar situation but with HER next to me..

its unfair this is so frustrating i thought id won we were gonna stay home it wasnt till after i was diapered that SHE got ready and left she sid i could come but with all this buldge i wasnt gooing anywhere.oh well its almost 830 here so i imagine shell be home in four or so hours im gonna try to go to sleep.