LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I forgot

Lanie1981

So it's been about a year since I've last worn diapers. I was in a long term relationship and it was never something that I shared so it was only once and awhile that I got to enjoy my diaper side. We seperated seven months ago and I finally got them out of the house for good three months ago, so I decided this was the weekend i brought diapers back into my life.

I forgot! I forgot how much I loved every aspect of them. My hands shook in anticipation as i put one on this morning. It was instant comfort as I taped myself in and began my day. Hearing the crinkle as I went to make my first pot of coffee was music to my ears, the first release and feeling the warmth spread was unexplainable. Just pure joy! Feeling the heaviness of a thourghly soaked diaper as i cleaned house, looking at my padded behind as i pass by the mirror and giving it a little pat. I missed it all and am so glad to be diapered once again. I can almost guarentee i won't go a year without again.

• Like 3

I haven't worn in a couple of weeks.  Today while grocery shopping I found myself in the pharmacy section at our local supermarket looking longingly at diapers in the incontinence section.  I thought "Man...I need to get home and into a good diaper PRONTO."  So that's what I did :D

I had some binge and purge cycles in my life and I always wend back to wearing diapers. By now I cannot imagine being out of diapers for an extended period of time. Although I wear 24/7 nowadays I can still remember the feeling I got after one of my binge and purge cycles going back to my diapers after one of these cycles. From personal experience I can only say it will never fade away and not unlikely the feeling to wear diapers will only deepen.